Jump to topic:

Citizen Swap: Canadian edition

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 10:44:06 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
I was thinking the other day about Justin Trudeau. There's a part of me that absolutely refuses to believe that this weak jawed man-child is actually in charge of Canada and I felt really bad for the citizens of Canada.

Which got me thinking...how about we trade some of our liberals for Canada's conservatives? We can repopulate Minnesota with gritty Saskatchewanian farmers, for example. Imagine how amazing places like Washington and Oregon would be if we got rid of all the liberals and replaced them with down-to-Earth Albertans?

Even a few Quebecois people can come in to replace the populations of Maine/Vermont. The type of edgy Quebecois who are the descendants of tough fur trappers and French prostitutes.

What do you guys think? Personally, I would much rather have some of the better Canadians than the kind of people who would vote for Marco Rubio (Minnesota)
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 10:48:41 PM
At 3/11/2016 10:44:06 PM, thett3 wrote:
I was thinking the other day about Justin Trudeau. There's a part of me that absolutely refuses to believe that this weak jawed man-child is actually in charge of Canada and I felt really bad for the citizens of Canada.

Which got me thinking...how about we trade some of our liberals for Canada's conservatives? We can repopulate Minnesota with gritty Saskatchewanian farmers, for example. Imagine how amazing places like Washington and Oregon would be if we got rid of all the liberals and replaced them with down-to-Earth Albertans?

Even a few Quebecois people can come in to replace the populations of Maine/Vermont. The type of edgy Quebecois who are the descendants of tough fur trappers and French prostitutes.

What do you guys think? Personally, I would much rather have some of the better Canadians than the kind of people who would vote for Marco Rubio (Minnesota)

Let's clear out some of the humanities and social science graduate students too. I'd much rather have Quebecois...

https://www.youtube.com...
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 10:49:36 PM
After Trump is elected President for life I would expect a lot of American liberals would rush to take this deal because the prospect of a president more masculine than your average 12 year old girl terrifies them. I think this is a policy that could benefit the people of both nations
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:00:08 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Wtf why did this not get more replies?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:04:40 AM
Even a few Quebecois people can come in

https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 2:42:59 AM
At 4/11/2016 4:00:08 AM, thett3 wrote:
Wtf why did this not get more replies?

I wasn't posting during Lent.

I'd rather do the reverse. There are far fewer liberals here than south of the border. Thus we can choose which people from the right we want and end up with better percentages...
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 12:59:07 AM
When I hear someone talk about Justin Trudeau coming to America, I think, if we are gonna build a wall on the border with Mexico, may be we need to build one on the Canadian border.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 1:47:08 AM

Justin Trudeau is the man. Even the Canadian Conservatives are more liberal than democrats in the USA. Canadians would hate Marco Rubio, though they like Justin Trudea is is way tougher and more of a man than Trump ever will be.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 1:58:47 AM

"It's such a remarkable, reality-TV like experience, like watching a train wreck in slow motion," said Mr Plamondon. "It's theatre of the absurd. It's hard to imagine that a mature, developed democracy of the world's most important and strongest nation has deteriorated to such nonsense.

Here is a Canadians opinion on Trump lol

http://www.bbc.com...