Total Posts:186|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Donald Trump is America's Adolf HATEler.

TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 12:17:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Trump is seen as America's best hope. I disagree. Adolf Hitler was seen as Germany's best hope. He was against the German Workers Party and later joined. Trump was against the Republicans and he joined. Hitler thought Jews were not "real" Germans. Mexicans, to Trump are not real Americans. Hitler initially advocated for deportation, and so does Trump. Both have used racism to their advantage. Both promised to make their countries great again after a war. Trump wants Muslims to wear special IDs and Hitler wanted Jews to wear special IDs. Trump blames Immigrants and Muslims for America's problems and Hitler blamed Jews. The scary part? Hitler also killed Catholics and Communists and Unionists. What happens when Trump gets in office? I stand with world leaders and any American with common sense. Who do you stand for? Hateler, or America, and the minorities we are obligated to protect? Hitler was a fascist and Trump is too. Trump repeated the same mantra over and over again and so did Hitler. He retweeted Mussolini's quote. How long until he IS Mussolini or Hitler?

What is the real cost of making America great again? Making it worse?

-The Voice of Reason, The American Equality Party, and Everyday Americans
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 12:23:51 AM
At 3/12/2016 12:22:07 AM, janesix wrote:
Overly-dramatic tripe.
For once, I completely agree with you . . .
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 12:35:06 AM
At 3/12/2016 12:23:51 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Overly-dramatic tripe.

You don't see my point do you?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 12:49:56 AM
At 3/12/2016 12:35:06 AM, TheChristian wrote:
Overly-dramatic tripe.

Maybe not. Did I miss something?
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 1:00:43 AM
At 3/12/2016 12:49:56 AM, janesix wrote:
At 3/12/2016 12:35:06 AM, TheChristian wrote:
Overly-dramatic tripe.

Maybe not. Did I miss something?
Trump is just a modern hitler.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 1:32:30 AM
At 3/12/2016 1:26:10 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Truly you articulated a groundbreaking idea.

But it's true
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:14:21 AM
These are the kinds of insults and accusations that Americans like to use all the time against prominent politicians of the other side.
There were many conservatives who genuinely believed that Obama was making a conscious effort to weaken/destroy America or even that he was the literal Antichrist. And for Trump now he's Hitler reincarnated in the 21st century United States.
But I don't think Trump's critics realize what exactly they're accusing him of. Whether they realize it or not, they are making the claim that Donald Trump will commit mass genocide against certain ethnic minorities. They are making the claim that Donald Trump will be a warmongering president who tries to build an American Empire through invading and conquering nations left and right. These are some rather extreme and genuinely libelous statements when you really think about what's being said.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:25:15 AM
At 3/12/2016 12:17:38 AM, TheChristian wrote:
Trump is seen as America's best hope. I disagree. Adolf Hitler was seen as Germany's best hope. He was against the German Workers Party and later joined. Trump was against the Republicans and he joined. Hitler thought Jews were not "real" Germans. Mexicans, to Trump are not real Americans. Hitler initially advocated for deportation, and so does Trump. Both have used racism to their advantage. Both promised to make their countries great again after a war. Trump wants Muslims to wear special IDs and Hitler wanted Jews to wear special IDs. Trump blames Immigrants and Muslims for America's problems and Hitler blamed Jews. The scary part? Hitler also killed Catholics and Communists and Unionists. What happens when Trump gets in office? I stand with world leaders and any American with common sense. Who do you stand for? Hateler, or America, and the minorities we are obligated to protect? Hitler was a fascist and Trump is too. Trump repeated the same mantra over and over again and so did Hitler. He retweeted Mussolini's quote. How long until he IS Mussolini or Hitler?

he's psychotic!!!!
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:27:42 AM
Overly-dramatic tripe.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:27:42 AM
At 3/12/2016 2:14:21 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
These are the kinds of insults and accusations that Americans like to use all the time against prominent politicians of the other side.
There were many conservatives who genuinely believed that Obama was making a conscious effort to weaken/destroy America or even that he was the literal Antichrist. And for Trump now he's Hitler reincarnated in the 21st century United States.
But I don't think Trump's critics realize what exactly they're accusing him of. Whether they realize it or not, they are making the claim that Donald Trump will commit mass genocide against certain ethnic minorities. They are making the claim that Donald Trump will be a warmongering president who tries to build an American Empire through invading and conquering nations left and right. These are some rather extreme and genuinely libelous statements when you really think about what's being said.

The difference this time? I'm one of the conservatives. I am 100% aware of what I am saying, and I believe every word of it. I have the right to say what I want, pointing out similarities where they exist, as long as I don't lie or threaten Trump, I can say as I please. Are the similarities I pointed out real? Yep. So...yeah.
idoubtit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:27:52 AM
The only Adolf Hateler speech (and behavior) I've seen has come from the anti-free speech groups, such as those protesting. Tonight it's Trump. But it's been for every excuse they can think of , for a long time.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:28:26 AM
At 3/12/2016 2:25:15 AM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:

he's psychotic!!!!

Who, me, or Trump?
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:35:03 AM
At 3/12/2016 2:27:52 AM, idoubtit wrote:
The only Adolf Hateler speech (and behavior) I've seen has come from the anti-free speech groups, such as those protesting. Tonight it's Trump. But it's been for every excuse they can think of , for a long time.

Free speech is why we can protest, they aren't anti-free speech, they just exercise the same rights Trump uses
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:36:06 AM
At 3/12/2016 2:27:42 AM, TheChristian wrote:

The difference this time? I'm one of the conservatives. I am 100% aware of what I am saying, and I believe every word of it. I have the right to say what I want, pointing out similarities where they exist, as long as I don't lie or threaten Trump, I can say as I please. Are the similarities I pointed out real? Yep. So...yeah.

I am not saying that you don't or even shouldn't have the right to say what you are saying. What I'm saying is that your claim of Trump being Hitler is outrageous and you should recognize it as such.

The DDO Blog:

TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:38:07 AM
At 3/12/2016 2:36:06 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 3/12/2016 2:27:42 AM, TheChristian wrote:

I am not saying that you don't or even shouldn't have the right to say what you are saying. What I'm saying is that your claim of Trump being Hitler is outrageous and you should recognize it as such.

Well that is something I will NOT do because my points are 100% true and valid. as to if he will wind up like Hitler is not for me to say, but the way things look now, it might be that way
idoubtit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:42:43 AM
At 3/12/2016 2:35:03 AM, TheChristian wrote:

Free speech is why we can protest, they aren't anti-free speech, they just exercise the same rights Trump uses

No, they're not. exercising the same rights as Trump. They're physically interfering with Trumps right to speak and the rights of those who want to hear him. Trump rented that facility, he had the right to be there. NO ONE had a right to shut it down. Their idea of free speech is that they get to spew all the hate they want against anyone they don't agree with, and anyone they don't agree with doesn't have any rights to say anything they don't like.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:49:35 AM
At 3/12/2016 2:42:43 AM, idoubtit wrote:

No, they're not. exercising the same rights as Trump. They're physically interfering with Trumps right to speak and the rights of those who want to hear him. Trump rented that facility, he had the right to be there. NO ONE had a right to shut it down. Their idea of free speech is that they get to spew all the hate they want against anyone they don't agree with, and anyone they don't agree with doesn't have any rights to say anything they don't like.

"I'd like to punch him in the face"
"If...Punch him in the face"
Trump supporters beat up a man for wearing a shirt other than Trump
Trump encourages violence

The protesters were being peaceful, and were not in the facility, so they were using the first amendment rights, just as Trump did and just as I am. They did not shut it down, he did. And then the Trump supporters broke out in fights with the protesters, for exercising their rights. The above quotes and stories are all over the internet, and some were witnessed by myself, and others, on live TV. We have a right to protest an event we don't agree with, regardless of if it is a private or public event, so yes, the protesters DID use their rights, and the Trump supporters became violent first. So, before you bash the protesters, look at the hypocrisy.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:52:45 AM

Turn on fox news right now. RIGHT NOW. You might just see my entire argument
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:59:14 AM
At 3/12/2016 2:28:26 AM, TheChristian wrote:

he's psychotic!!!!

Who, me, or Trump?

Trump of course, I dont even know who you are.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 3:04:41 AM
At 3/12/2016 2:59:14 AM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:

he's psychotic!!!!

Who, me, or Trump?

I take it you support Cruz?

The DDO Blog:

TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 3:05:35 AM

he's psychotic!!!!

Who, me, or Trump?

Are you watching FOX news right now?If not, turn it on.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 3:16:14 AM
At 3/12/2016 3:04:41 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

he's psychotic!!!!

Who, me, or Trump?

Everyone supports Cruz or Rubio.
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 3:29:15 AM
At 3/12/2016 3:04:41 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

he's psychotic!!!!

Who, me, or Trump?

Precisely!!!
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 3:29:52 AM
At 3/12/2016 3:05:35 AM, TheChristian wrote:

he's psychotic!!!!

Who, me, or Trump?

Wish I could, but I can't because I don't have cable.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 3:34:03 AM
At 3/12/2016 3:29:52 AM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 3/12/2016 3:05:35 AM, TheChristian wrote:

he's psychotic!!!!

Who, me, or Trump?

Wish I could, but I can't because I don't have cable.

Oh... Well, there's a massive protest in Chicago between protesters and supporters, started by supporters and people defending the supporters when the protesters were not interfering with the rally directly
idoubtit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:45:45 PM
At 3/12/2016 2:49:35 AM, TheChristian wrote:

The protesters were being peaceful, and were not in the facility, so they were using the first amendment rights, just as Trump did and just as I am. They did not shut it down, he did. And then the Trump supporters broke out in fights with the protesters, for exercising their rights. The above quotes and stories are all over the internet, and some were witnessed by myself, and others, on live TV. We have a right to protest an event we don't agree with, regardless of if it is a private or public event, so yes, the protesters DID use their rights, and the Trump supporters became violent first. So, before you bash the protesters, look at the hypocrisy.

Yes they did enter the facility. They infiltrated the event, hundreds of them, and started trouble, and it was their presence inside the facility that resulted in the event being shut down. I also observed for myself, those "peaceful" protesters, getting in peoples faces, insulting and taunting, demanding the free speech of anyone not agreeing with them be shut down, physically blocking people from going where they had a right to go, grabbing Trump supporter signs and ripping them up (translation: forcibly taking and destroying what doesn't belong to them), deliberately encircling, intimidating and shouting down any Trump supporter the reporters were trying to interview for their viewpoint, and attacking. In fact, these peace bunnies have been infiltrating Trump rallies and starting physical altercations for some time, at an increasing rate. Comments by Trump, and supporters fighting back, are the result of this, not the cause. While protesters have a right to peaceably disagree, they don't have the right to interfere with or prevent the rally. Additionally, if someone pays money to rent a building for an event they are paying for, the only people who have any right to be in that building are those who are welcome by that person. They are the temporary owners of that space, and have every right to prevent trouble-makers from entering. Trump has just as much right to be heard as does every other candidate. You don't see mature adults behaving like this at rallies, and therein is the root of the problem. The people behaving like this at these protests are not mature adults.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:51:14 PM
At 3/12/2016 5:45:45 PM, idoubtit wrote:
At 3/12/2016 2:49:35 AM, TheChristian wrote:

Yes they did enter the facility. They infiltrated the event, hundreds of them, and started trouble, and it was their presence inside the facility that resulted in the event being shut down. I also observed for myself, those "peaceful" protesters, getting in peoples faces, insulting and taunting, demanding the free speech of anyone not agreeing with them be shut down, physically blocking people from going where they had a right to go, grabbing Trump supporter signs and ripping them up (translation: forcibly taking and destroying what doesn't belong to them), deliberately encircling, intimidating and shouting down any Trump supporter the reporters were trying to interview for their viewpoint, and attacking. In fact, these peace bunnies have been infiltrating Trump rallies and starting physical altercations for some time, at an increasing rate. Comments by Trump, and supporters fighting back, are the result of this, not the cause. While protesters have a right to peaceably disagree, they don't have the right to interfere with or prevent the rally. Additionally, if someone pays money to rent a building for an event they are paying for, the only people who have any right to be in that building are those who are welcome by that person. They are the temporary owners of that space, and have every right to prevent trouble-makers from entering. Trump has just as much right to be heard as does every other candidate. You don't see mature adults behaving like this at rallies, and therein is the root of the problem. The people behaving like this at these protests are not mature adults.

http://www.msn.com...

So he consulted the police. He was in danger. His protesters were in danger. Well, isn't this irrefutable proof that there was danger of them ripping the whole building down? I'm not endorsing the extreme violence that happened, by either group, but... did you see how the supporters were reacting? They were shoving caps in the faces of the peaceful protests, they were attacking individuals, and they were doing more things than that. Thta's just what I saw, personally