Jump to topic:

Trump gets Trumped in Riots

TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 4:45:04 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Donald Trump has done it again. He caused a riot. Earlier tonight, peaceful protesters were protesting publically outside a public event. Trump canceled the rally being held and then his supporters assaulted the protesters. This is not the first time Trump has incited violence. he said he wanted to punch a protester in the face, he called for his supporters to attack non-trump supporters, and people have been beaten up for anti-trump sentiments for just being at his rallies, as well as a reporter being assaulted at his rally. The sad thing is that the protesters are being blamed. On FOX News, footage of fights being instigated by Trump supporters are constant. A cap with Trump's slogan was shoved in the camera. Trump is the cause for this violence. Am I saying that Trump is responsible? Yes. Is the GOP saying so? Yes. Does the public say so? No. There is no violence at any other rally, Sanders supporters have been beaten up by Trump supporters, and the sad thing is, Trump supporters are so adamant about freedom of speech that they forget the freedom to protest and the freedom of the press. I am expressing both and have been since the beginning of last month and I plan to continue. Trump is going to cause another riot. An actual quote "I'd like to punch him in the face" "In the old days, we would beat them up" "If you see a guy with a tomato, punch him in the face". The other candidates aren't angels, but at least their events don't cause mass protests, violence, and senseless attacks on protesters. These riots are getting as bad as the ones in 1968, says Cruz. Rubio has pointed out the lack of violence at the other events. Trump is turning into a dictator and plays the victim once the things he advocated for actually happen. So please, stop the senseless violence and stop campaigning, Trump. You are losing traction and causing controversy. Any of you ever seen V for vendetta? Well, Trump is like Sutler. He is overzealous and the more he shows his bigotry the more aggressive his supporters become. And this was seen very literally tonight. And the sad thing is, the public blames the protesters. The ones who had a right to protest peacefully.

"There is only one presidential candidate who has violence at their events. And I do think Donald needs to realize and take responsibility for the fact that some of the rhetoric he has used could be contributing to this environment that is growing increasingly disturbing for a number of Americans," says Rubio.

"I should point out there isn"t violence at my events," Rubio said. "There isn"t violence at Ted"s events. There isn"t violence at a Kasich event. There isn"t violence at a Clinton event.", also said by Rubio.

A quote from the Donald, from TONIGHT, after the protests

"I don't condone violence and it is not acceptable to me. We"ve been very mild with protesters. Nobody has been hurt at our rallies"

Trump is on a very slippery slope, and it is getting very dangerous, but he keeps gaining support. Wake up, America. He isn't making us great again with his billions of dollars, he's just a bigot with money that can fund his own campaign, which is the only reason he is still in the race. Trump is risking a lot and his support looks like the stock market. Not to mention the convenient flip form democratic to republican. Can we REALLY trust that he converted? He has flipped form one extreme to the other in less than 6 years and has been a supporter of Obama on both of his campaigns. Just a fact. So is tonight a one-time thing? No. It wasn't even the first. And it surely won't be the last. Please, for the sake of the peace, for the sake of America, stop supporting Trump. The polls all show him losing if he wins the nomination, whereas the other republicans all would tie. Except Kasich, but nobody expects him to last. In Ohio, most people plan to vote against Trump, just to stop him form winning. We don't care who it is as long as it isn't Trump. Please...Not Trump. I hope this showed at least one of you the truth.

Source-
http://kwbe.com...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 4:57:56 AM
At 3/12/2016 4:45:04 AM, TheChristian wrote:
Donald Trump has done it again. He caused a riot. Earlier tonight, peaceful protesters were protesting publically outside a public event. Trump canceled the rally being held and then his supporters assaulted the protesters. This is not the first time Trump has incited violence. he said he wanted to punch a protester in the face, he called for his supporters to attack non-trump supporters, and people have been beaten up for anti-trump sentiments for just being at his rallies, as well as a reporter being assaulted at his rally. The sad thing is that the protesters are being blamed. On FOX News, footage of fights being instigated by Trump supporters are constant. A cap with Trump's slogan was shoved in the camera. Trump is the cause for this violence. Am I saying that Trump is responsible? Yes. Is the GOP saying so? Yes. Does the public say so? No. There is no violence at any other rally, Sanders supporters have been beaten up by Trump supporters, and the sad thing is, Trump supporters are so adamant about freedom of speech that they forget the freedom to protest and the freedom of the press. I am expressing both and have been since the beginning of last month and I plan to continue. Trump is going to cause another riot. An actual quote "I'd like to punch him in the face" "In the old days, we would beat them up" "If you see a guy with a tomato, punch him in the face". The other candidates aren't angels, but at least their events don't cause mass protests, violence, and senseless attacks on protesters. These riots are getting as bad as the ones in 1968, says Cruz. Rubio has pointed out the lack of violence at the other events. Trump is turning into a dictator and plays the victim once the things he advocated for actually happen. So please, stop the senseless violence and stop campaigning, Trump. You are losing traction and causing controversy. Any of you ever seen V for vendetta? Well, Trump is like Sutler. He is overzealous and the more he shows his bigotry the more aggressive his supporters become. And this was seen very literally tonight. And the sad thing is, the public blames the protesters. The ones who had a right to protest peacefully.

"There is only one presidential candidate who has violence at their events. And I do think Donald needs to realize and take responsibility for the fact that some of the rhetoric he has used could be contributing to this environment that is growing increasingly disturbing for a number of Americans," says Rubio.

"I should point out there isn"t violence at my events," Rubio said. "There isn"t violence at Ted"s events. There isn"t violence at a Kasich event. There isn"t violence at a Clinton event.", also said by Rubio.

"I don't condone violence and it is not acceptable to me. We"ve been very mild with protesters. Nobody has been hurt at our rallies"

Trump is on a very slippery slope, and it is getting very dangerous, but he keeps gaining support. Wake up, America. He isn't making us great again with his billions of dollars, he's just a bigot with money that can fund his own campaign, which is the only reason he is still in the race. Trump is risking a lot and his support looks like the stock market. Not to mention the convenient flip form democratic to republican. Can we REALLY trust that he converted? He has flipped form one extreme to the other in less than 6 years and has been a supporter of Obama on both of his campaigns. Just a fact. So is tonight a one-time thing? No. It wasn't even the first. And it surely won't be the last. Please, for the sake of the peace, for the sake of America, stop supporting Trump. The polls all show him losing if he wins the nomination, whereas the other republicans all would tie. Except Kasich, but nobody expects him to last. In Ohio, most people plan to vote against Trump, just to stop him form winning. We don't care who it is as long as it isn't Trump. Please...Not Trump. I hope this showed at least one of you the truth.

Source-

Trump didn't cause a riot. Muslims have riots everywhere they go. Look up muslim riots in Europe. Europe has to call out the military, the tear gas, and the women can't go outside by themselves for fear of rape. The Quran teaches them to act like animals. This is the most peaceful Islamic riot I've seen to date. That's only because we don't have as many per capita as European countries. Hungary had to seal the border. Australia had to flat out say you're not welcome here. Greece started sending them back. Sweden is now the rape capital of the world for letting them in. I saw a sign that said "we're not rapists!". Really? The Quran commands them to rape infidel women. It commands it. Don't believe me? Look it up.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 4:58:40 AM
If the actions of the protesters got Trump to cancel then I can certainly see how his fans would be angered to the point of violence against those party-crashing @$$es.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:01:42 AM
Why do they burn children alive, rape infidel women, chop off heads of Christians? Hmmmm....

http://mobile.wnd.com...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:08:34 AM
Ayaan Hirsi Ali on her former religion. There is no extremist Islam. It's just Islam. It's time to quit apologizing for Islam. It hates us. It's commanded to hate us. They MUST hate us.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:15:05 AM

This actually kinda concerned me when I first heard about it. I understand that people don't like Trump, but going as far as to escalate to violence to prevent him from conducting a rally? That's a violation of the 1st amendment and shows early signs of militancy. I support Sanders, but if his supporters are like this I hope that Sanders conveys that this type of stuff is not okay. I fear that things might become worse, and if Trump does get elected there may be full-blown riots. Now this may be paranoia considering this was Chicago, but this type of radical support should not exist and only Sanders and quell those who did this in his name.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:16:48 AM
Former Muslim. The Quran makes you evil.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:20:00 AM
Where did Adolph Hitler get his ideas and support from. No surprise here. The group hated Christians and Jews and still does...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:26:25 AM
Islam is Naziism with a god

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:30:28 AM
Ayaan Hirsi Ali, ex Muslim

Many well-meaning Dutch people have told me in all earnestness that nothing in Islamic culture incites abuse of women, that this is just a terrible misunderstanding. Men all over the world beat their women, I am constantly informed. In reality, these Westerners are the ones who misunderstand Islam. The Quaran mandates these punishments. It gives a legitimate basis for abuse, so that the perpetrators feel no shame and are not hounded by their conscience of their community. I wanted my art exhibit to make it difficult for people to look away from this problem. I wanted secular, non-Muslim people to stop kidding themselves that "Islam

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:31:21 AM
Is peace and tolerance.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 6:03:03 AM

Get over yourself.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:14:03 PM
At 3/12/2016 4:57:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Source-

Trump didn't cause a riot. Muslims have riots everywhere they go. Look up muslim riots in Europe. Europe has to call out the military, the tear gas, and the women can't go outside by themselves for fear of rape. The Quran teaches them to act like animals. This is the most peaceful Islamic riot I've seen to date. That's only because we don't have as many per capita as European countries. Hungary had to seal the border. Australia had to flat out say you're not welcome here. Greece started sending them back. Sweden is now the rape capital of the world for letting them in. I saw a sign that said "we're not rapists!". Really? The Quran commands them to rape infidel women. It commands it. Don't believe me? Look it up.

No, it doesn't, In reality, it does not advocate for harm to come on women, children, or anything else. The Quran even comdemns rape and murder. It's the extremists that do that. Also, those weren't Muslims protesting, they were Christin, democrat, and others. This is a very racist comment
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:15:26 PM
At 3/12/2016 4:58:40 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
If the actions of the protesters got Trump to cancel then I can certainly see how his fans would be angered to the point of violence against those party-crashing @$$es.

But is the violence okay? No. The violence was unprovoked. And Trump is sitting there blaming the "thugs" who protested
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:17:23 PM
At 3/12/2016 5:01:42 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Why do they burn children alive, rape infidel women, chop off heads of Christians? Hmmmm....

http://mobile.wnd.com...

Actually, the Quran does NOT say that thei can execute non-believers, it condemns them doing so, it condemns rape. These men (and they are ALL men) are extremists who pervert the words of a holy book
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:20:03 PM
At 3/12/2016 5:08:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Ayaan Hirsi Ali on her former religion. There is no extremist Islam. It's just Islam. It's time to quit apologizing for Islam. It hates us. It's commanded to hate us. They MUST hate us.

No, in fact, only 1% of all Muslims say, do, or anything hateful about America.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:22:18 PM
At 3/12/2016 5:15:05 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

This actually kinda concerned me when I first heard about it. I understand that people don't like Trump, but going as far as to escalate to violence to prevent him from conducting a rally? That's a violation of the 1st amendment and shows early signs of militancy. I support Sanders, but if his supporters are like this I hope that Sanders conveys that this type of stuff is not okay. I fear that things might become worse, and if Trump does get elected there may be full-blown riots. Now this may be paranoia considering this was Chicago, but this type of radical support should not exist and only Sanders and quell those who did this in his name.

It isn't just Sanders supporters. Trump supporters beat up a Sanders supporter. These protesters were not harming the supporters and it was the supporters who began the violence. They were not disrupting the rally, they were within their first amendment rights to protest peacefully. But once the supporters came out, violence sparked because a Trump supporter assaulted a protester.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:24:07 PM
At 3/12/2016 5:16:48 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Former Muslim. The Quran makes you evil.

The Quran does not make you evil any more than the book of Mormon makes you a polygamist or 50 shades of gray making you a sexual sadist. And again, not all these protesters, if any at all, were Muslim.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:25:10 PM
At 3/12/2016 5:20:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Where did Adolph Hitler get his ideas and support from. No surprise here. The group hated Christians and Jews and still does...

And Trump is the modern version of Hitler. The difference this time is that some of us know what's going to happen
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:26:15 PM
At 3/12/2016 5:26:25 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Islam is Naziism with a god

Wonderful. So even if the Quran says not to kill, it is endorsed. The Quran says that killing a non-Muslim is the same as killing a Muslim.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:28:32 PM
At 3/12/2016 5:30:28 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Ayaan Hirsi Ali, ex Muslim

Many well-meaning Dutch people have told me in all earnestness that nothing in Islamic culture incites abuse of women, that this is just a terrible misunderstanding. Men all over the world beat their women, I am constantly informed. In reality, these Westerners are the ones who misunderstand Islam. The Quaran mandates these punishments. It gives a legitimate basis for abuse, so that the perpetrators feel no shame and are not hounded by their conscience of their community. I wanted my art exhibit to make it difficult for people to look away from this problem. I wanted secular, non-Muslim people to stop kidding themselves that "Islam

That "Islam..." What? It does not encourage abuse. Point me to the exact verse where the Quran/Koran says that you are to beat your wife. That's like saying the Bible endorses rape, murder of non-Christians, and homosexuality.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:29:09 PM
At 3/12/2016 6:03:03 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Get over yourself.

Aheam, Ma'am, am I incorrect? If so, point to where.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:59:12 PM
At 3/12/2016 5:15:26 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/12/2016 4:58:40 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

But is the violence okay? No. The violence was unprovoked. And Trump is sitting there blaming the "thugs" who protested

Yes. If the protesters are able to prevent Trump from showing up then his fans should resort to extreme violence to ensure that they never do it again.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 6:01:29 PM
Protesters don't shut down other candidates; Trump has the same right as any other candidate to hold his rallies unhindered by the opposition. Likewise, his fans have a right to see their favored candidate be able to hold his rallies unhindered. If the only way to secure this right is through violence then so be it.

The DDO Blog:

TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 6:06:54 PM
At 3/12/2016 6:01:29 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Protesters don't shut down other candidates; Trump has the same right as any other candidate to hold his rallies unhindered by the opposition. Likewise, his fans have a right to see their favored candidate be able to hold his rallies unhindered. If the only way to secure this right is through violence then so be it.

So you support violence to support your ideals. So I have a right to be violent towards you if I disagree? If he really wants to hold a rally unhindered, maybe he should stob being a lying racist bigot
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 6:06:58 PM
At 3/12/2016 5:25:10 PM, TheChristian wrote:

And Trump is the modern version of Hitler. The difference this time is that some of us know what's going to happen

Brilliant. Truly genius out of the box thinking.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 6:08:04 PM
At 3/12/2016 6:06:58 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

But am I RIGHT?
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 6:10:05 PM
Trump did not cause the riots. That's so stupid.

The media has incited the riots and they continue to do so. Idiots believe it without actually looking into it.

Trump will win. Get over it.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 6:10:37 PM
At 3/12/2016 6:08:04 PM, TheChristian wrote:

But am I RIGHT?

You are right when Trump starts taking citizenship away from legal citizens.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 6:16:28 PM
At 3/12/2016 6:10:37 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/12/2016 6:08:04 PM, TheChristian wrote:

But am I RIGHT?

You are right when Trump starts taking citizenship away from legal citizens.

He advocates for removal of birthright citizenship. Removing rights from millions.