Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

John Oliver on Food Waste

Hayd
Posts: 4,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 7:11:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2016 5:23:54 PM, tejretics wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

Watch the video, pay attention at 5:00 to 5:19.

I agree with everything he said though, thats fvcked up
tejretics
Posts: 6,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 3:49:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2016 7:07:05 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:23:54 PM, tejretics wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

Watch the video, pay attention at 5:00 to 5:19.

"dog balls are delicious" -John Oliver

lmao

Did you see 5:00 to 5:19?
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
Hayd
Posts: 4,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 3:50:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/13/2016 3:49:25 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 3/12/2016 7:07:05 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:23:54 PM, tejretics wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

Watch the video, pay attention at 5:00 to 5:19.

"dog balls are delicious" -John Oliver

lmao

Did you see 5:00 to 5:19?

Yeah, that was pretty funny too. I love John Oliver
tejretics
Posts: 6,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 3:51:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/13/2016 3:50:46 AM, Hayd wrote:
Yeah, that was pretty funny too. I love John Oliver

He's arguably better than Jon Stewart. Around 6 other of my classmates watch Last Week Tonight =)
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
Hayd
Posts: 4,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 4:06:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/13/2016 3:51:51 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 3/13/2016 3:50:46 AM, Hayd wrote:
Yeah, that was pretty funny too. I love John Oliver

He's arguably better than Jon Stewart. Around 6 other of my classmates watch Last Week Tonight =)

I would say he is better than Jon Stewart for sure. He is on par, or better than the Colbert Report. It ended though :(
tejretics
Posts: 6,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 12:02:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Colbert Report is too focused on comedy and very little on the rest. I think the Daily Show under Stewart was awesome and better than the Colbert Report. But LWT is a different level of awesome.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
Fkkize
Posts: 2,319
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 12:19:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2016 5:23:54 PM, tejretics wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

Watch the video, pay attention at 5:00 to 5:19.

Wow best roast 2016
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:31:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/13/2016 12:02:33 PM, tejretics wrote:
The Colbert Report is too focused on comedy and very little on the rest. I think the Daily Show under Stewart was awesome and better than the Colbert Report. But LWT is a different level of awesome.

https://youtu.be...
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 8:55:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2016 5:23:54 PM, tejretics wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

Watch the video, pay attention at 5:00 to 5:19.
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"Woe that I live in bitter days,
As God is setting like a sun
And in his place, as lord and slave,
Man raises forth his heinous throne."
- Translation of 'Rhyfel', by Hedd Wyn -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta