Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Trump assassination attempt possibility?

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 11:54:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
With the recent rise in militancy and aggressiveness against Trump, and the so-called "Stop Trump Movement", do you think that there's a possibility someone in the near future is going to go over the edge and try to stump the Trump by attempting to kill him? We've seen this happen many times before against various president's, four of which being successful (yes, even Obama had some attempts on his life). Will it be like with Theodore Roosevelt where Trump will be shot but continue to do a 90-minute speech? Or will Trump's campaign end with a literal bang? Or is there really no way something like this will happen? Discuss.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 12:03:17 AM
At 3/12/2016 11:54:37 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
With the recent rise in militancy and aggressiveness against Trump, and the so-called "Stop Trump Movement", do you think that there's a possibility someone in the near future is going to go over the edge and try to stump the Trump by attempting to kill him? We've seen this happen many times before against various president's, four of which being successful (yes, even Obama had some attempts on his life). Will it be like with Theodore Roosevelt where Trump will be shot but continue to do a 90-minute speech? Or will Trump's campaign end with a literal bang? Or is there really no way something like this will happen? Discuss.

Of all the candidates he is probably the most likely to face an assassination attempt. However predicting what deranged criminals are planning is impossible. Such people are entirely unpredictable.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 12:18:46 AM

I would say there is a reasonable chance of an assassination attempt.
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 12:20:59 AM
I wouldn't be surprised is someone tried, I would be surprised if someone actually managed it, especially since the incident at the Ohio rally. You can bet your a$$, they'll ramp up security after that.
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 12:21:46 AM
At 3/13/2016 12:20:59 AM, Torton wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if someone tried, I would be surprised if someone actually managed it, especially since the incident at the Ohio rally. You can bet your a$$, they'll ramp up security after that.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 12:23:08 AM
I wouldn't be surprised is someone tried, I would be surprised if someone actually managed it, especially since the incident at the Ohio rally. You can bet your a$$, they'll ramp up security after that.

The secret service is damn good.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 12:30:23 AM
At 3/13/2016 12:23:08 AM, TBR wrote:

The secret service is damn good.

Indoors they might be really good, but outdoors not particularly. Rubio was in my hometown the other day and I managed to get into it without a ticket. It was outdoors and in an open field, someone with a rifle if they wanted to could have easily shot him. If Trump does the same thing it wont mater how many agents are standing right next to him, all it would take is someone with great aim and no wind
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 6:56:34 AM
Bump
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:19:17 AM

Yes. It will be his own wife. She's a double agent for Putin.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 12:18:13 PM
At 3/13/2016 7:19:17 AM, stealspell wrote:

Putin apparently likes him.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 5:04:36 PM
At 3/13/2016 12:18:13 PM, Emilrose wrote:

That's because Trump emulates Putin and even lets Putin bone his wife.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 5:24:28 PM
At 3/13/2016 5:04:36 PM, stealspell wrote:
At 3/13/2016 12:18:13 PM, Emilrose wrote:

That's because Trump emulates Putin and even lets Putin bone his wife.

Very true.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'