Jump to topic:

Pleiadians Shot Down Calif. Missile

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 2:30:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
"The mystery missile that was fired off the coast of California has been solved according to Colleen Thomas, a Pleidian contact. She says the US government was firing an ICBM at Iran and was intercepted by the Pleidians. Soon after President Obama ordered another missile fired at the Pleidians in order to continue Bilderberg and the Illuminati's rule." (YouTube description)
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 2:34:13 AM
Oh shut up you plonker.

Waah that's an ad hominem!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 2:41:06 AM
I'm surprised at how open minded the Russian news is. They even let Alex Jones on their network.

(To be clear, this is NOT "The Onion." This is a real mainstream news source in Russia.)
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 6:49:30 AM
ooh.. the Plebs have been around longer than the Reptilians..

They've got to be powerful!.. Silly Obama :/
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 6:56:07 AM
her conspiracies have got EVERYTHING factored in don't they.

anything you can Possibly think of.. is involved here.

Damned Illuminati Reptilians!!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 9:38:14 AM
At 11/11/2010 2:41:06 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I'm surprised at how open minded the Russian news is. They even let Alex Jones on their network.

(To be clear, this is NOT "The Onion." This is a real mainstream news source in Russia.)

BWA ha ha ha ha ha

See here's where they went too far: "and was intercepted by the Pleidians. Soon after President Obama ordered another missile fired at the Pleidians in order to continue Bilderberg and the Illuminati's rule." - had they not gone that far they wouldn't have lost 4/5th's of those who watch it. And that last 5th, probably just drank a 5th. A good chunk would have believed it was for Iran; of course some nut on the radio said it came from a Chinese nuclear submarine.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 10:22:52 AM
At 11/11/2010 10:15:59 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Why woudl Obama launch a missile from California to hit Iran?

Must have been Schwarzenegger. Lame duck republican.
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:22:14 PM
At 11/11/2010 10:22:52 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/11/2010 10:15:59 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Why woudl Obama launch a missile from California to hit Iran?

Must have been Schwarzenegger. Lame duck republican.

Schwarzenegger doesn't need ICBMs, just ask Predator :P
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:57:51 PM
"home health administrator turned physicist" says government colluding with BP and pharmaceutical companies to poison us and even sell our dead bodies on an intergalactic meat-market that comes around every 50 years. Meanwhile, Obama's attempt at secretly nuking Iran using the long route is thwarted by a bunch of 8-foot tall, Swedish-looking aliens. In his rage, he wastes another missile by firing it at the same aliens that easily blew up the first one only to be thwarted again.

LMFAO!!

Really Geo? At no point do you say to yourself "hold on, lets step back here and actually think this one through"?