brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 8:34:10 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Obama is a disgrace.

Headline:
White House press secretary says State Department is not ready to accuse Islamic State of genocide, as label has "significant legal implications".
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 8:34:45 PM
If you could go ahead and stop being a dumba** then we would all benefit from it <3
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 10:24:39 PM
At 3/15/2016 8:34:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Obama is a disgrace.

Headline:
White House press secretary says State Department is not ready to accuse Islamic State of genocide, as label has "significant legal implications".

Just because they are nasty fucks doesn't mean we can call it genocide.
RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 10:28:32 PM
At 3/15/2016 10:24:39 PM, TBR wrote:
Obama is a disgrace.

Headline:

393 elected officials seem to disagree with you. I suppose they are all morons.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 10:37:12 PM
Obama is a disgrace.

Headline:

"It's genocide" is free speech. What? Is ISIS going to sue us in our own courts? Why can't we say it? They are eiping out groups on purpose. Can I say Hitler acted out genocide, or will he get offended. Really?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 10:40:45 PM
At 3/15/2016 8:34:45 PM, imabench wrote:
If you could go ahead and stop being a dumba** then we would all benefit from it <3

Is that right? Let's take a peek...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 10:41:14 PM
I did listen to what he said. It rarely made sense.

1)Let's pull out of Iraq!

ISIS took it over.

2)Let's make healthcare mandatory!

Now there are poor people under a penalty for having no insurance and Obamacare was a 100% fail.

3)Let's lift sanctions of 150 billion dollars on Iran!

Sure. Why not? They've only threatened to nuke us, Europe, and Israel. They only think bringing chaos will bring about the coming of the apocalyptic Mahdi.(Islamic messiah)

4)Let's bring in 250,000 Muslims!

As ISIS threatens to infiltrate the group and Europe faces a full scale assimilation of migrants crisis.

5)This is a Muslim nation!

Stop it. Just stop.

6)Let's get rid of guns. They are dangetous and unneccessary.

As he's protected everywhere he goes, by...guns.

7)These attacks are not Islam!

But it's Muslims carrying out the attacks as ex Muslims say it IS Islam.

8)Let's bring in refugees!

As the FBI warns against it.

9)Let's spend more money than is humanly possible despite fighting in no wars!

Ahem

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 11:01:33 PM
At 3/15/2016 10:37:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Obama is a disgrace.

Headline:

"It's genocide" is free speech. What? Is ISIS going to sue us in our own courts? Why can't we say it? They are eiping out groups on purpose. Can I say Hitler acted out genocide, or will he get offended. Really?

Calling it genocide kicks in NATO treaties etc. Limiting options, and forcing responses. Other countries must adhere to the same.

You COULD try reading about what he was saying. Its easier to just be a jerk on the internet than President of the United States of America.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 11:07:45 PM
At 3/15/2016 11:01:33 PM, TBR wrote:
Obama is a disgrace.

Headline:

Calling it genocide kicks in NATO treaties etc. Limiting options, and forcing responses. Other countries must adhere to the same.

You COULD try reading about what he was saying. Its easier to just be a jerk on the internet than President of the United States of America.

True. But he was told what made sense. These decisions weren't hard for him. He pushed through insane ideas despite the FBI and congress telling him "no". If the FBI told me something was a bad idea, as a matter of protecting this nation, I'd like to think I'd listen to them instead of telling them to screw off, then watch the whole ball of wax burn. He doesn't know what he's doing. Or he's a mole. I think he's a mole. Who else would ignore the Constitution, the FBI, army generals, and the U.S. Congress and Senate with no second glance?

Hillary?

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 11:09:21 PM
At 3/15/2016 11:07:45 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Obama is a disgrace.

Headline:

True. But he was told what made sense. These decisions weren't hard for him. He pushed through insane ideas despite the FBI and congress telling him "no". If the FBI told me something was a bad idea, as a matter of protecting this nation, I'd like to think I'd listen to them instead of telling them to screw off, then watch the whole ball of wax burn. He doesn't know what he's doing. Or he's a mole. I think he's a mole. Who else would ignore the Constitution, the FBI, army generals, and the U.S. Congress and Senate with no second glance?

Hillary?

What rant is this? Sure is not about the actual topic.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 11:44:46 PM
At 3/15/2016 11:09:21 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/15/2016 11:07:45 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Obama is a disgrace.

Headline:

Hillary?

What rant is this? Sure is not about the actual topic.

Sure it is. The topic is "Obama is a disgrace". He was such a bad President that many are convinced he was and is purposefully trying to destroy America.

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 2:47:05 PM
Rejecting the label "genocide" =/= not acknowledging ISIS is bad
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass