Jump to topic:

Glorious True Korea leads the Liberation

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:59:39 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
By orders of the glorious supreme leader Kim IL Sung the glorious and free Democratic People's Republic of Korea shall move forward in its operations to liberate the South. But nay, in a peculiar mixture of envy and ignorance, western imperialists attempt hopelessly to slander the name of TRue Korea, do not dare to look at this very recent and highly treacherous report of lies made by the Western Imperialists
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
"Change your sig."
~YYW
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 5:09:17 AM
At 3/17/2016 3:59:39 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
By orders of the glorious supreme leader Kim IL Sung the glorious and free Democratic People's Republic of Korea shall move forward in its operations to liberate the South. But nay, in a peculiar mixture of envy and ignorance, western imperialists attempt hopelessly to slander the name of TRue Korea, do not dare to look at this very recent and highly treacherous report of lies made by the Western Imperialists

This is the same retard that said he invented the color green, keeps his dead father in a glass box, and acts like he has even 1% of the military might of the U.S.

He's a kid who has no training on how to be a human being, much less run a country.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 5:17:30 AM
At 3/17/2016 5:09:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

This is the same retard that said he invented the color green
Next time you drink Shamrock Shake, say 'thank you' to dear leader.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 5:22:38 AM
At 3/17/2016 5:17:30 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

He didn't invent anything. He's not smart, lies to his people, and keeps them ignorant, hence the internet bans. He's a full fledged sociopathic maniac that stands against freedom and the normal peoples of earth. He couldn't tell the truth if it smacked him up side the head.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 5:27:32 AM
At 3/17/2016 5:22:38 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

He didn't invent anything. He's not smart, lies to his people, and keeps them ignorant, hence the internet bans. He's a full fledged sociopathic maniac that stands against freedom and the normal peoples of earth. He couldn't tell the truth if it smacked him up side the head.

Typical American pig-dog lies. Jealous of Glorious Korea's destiny.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 11:01:54 AM
At 3/17/2016 5:27:32 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Typical American pig-dog lies. Jealous of Glorious Korea's destiny.

North Korea's destiny is an apocolyptic nucleur war with a nation 10,000 times it in military might.

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 2:49:00 PM
"The aim of my task was to harm the motivation and work ethic of the Korean people. This was a very foolish aim."

- American student currently being held in Korea for attempting to steal a propaganda sign.

This made me laugh a lot.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:07:35 PM

As I am living in North Korea right now, I can tell you that he is none of those things
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:10:50 PM
At 3/17/2016 2:49:00 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
"The aim of my task was to harm the motivation and work ethic of the Korean people. This was a very foolish aim."

- American student currently being held in Korea for attempting to steal a propaganda sign.

What's the penalty for stealing a Trump sign?
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:14:09 PM
At 3/17/2016 3:10:50 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Consignment to the Trump Dungeon, where prisoners are forced to watch Trump promotional videos every second of every day.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:15:38 PM
At 3/17/2016 3:14:09 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

Consignment to the Trump Dungeon, where prisoners are forced to watch Trump promotional videos every second of every day.

Brb stealing a sign
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:16:19 PM

For 15 years? And fed nothing but trump steaks and trump water? And be forced to listen enroll in trump university clockwork orange style?
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:17:06 PM
At 3/17/2016 3:15:38 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

Brb stealing a sign

http://aynrandlexicon.com...
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:18:22 PM
At 3/17/2016 3:17:06 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

Brb stealing a sign

Who's Ayn Rand anyway
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:21:16 PM
At 3/17/2016 3:18:22 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

Brb stealing a sign

Who's Ayn Rand anyway

Has someone grown out of their teenage angst? How cute.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:23:41 PM
At 3/17/2016 3:16:19 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

For 15 years? And fed nothing but trump steaks and trump water? And be forced to listen enroll in trump university clockwork orange style?

They also have to rate their experience in the dungeon under the supervision of Trump himself, who will smack anyone who dares to give his establishment a bad rating. These ratings are then sent to the BBB for examination.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:25:16 PM
At 3/17/2016 3:21:16 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

Brb stealing a sign

Who's Ayn Rand anyway

I mean all disrespect: Says the eugenicist.

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:31:04 PM
At 3/17/2016 3:25:16 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 3/17/2016 3:21:16 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

Brb stealing a sign

Who's Ayn Rand anyway

I mean all disrespect: Says the eugenicist.

I want one of these for Christmas: http://www.jonesreport.com...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:34:38 PM
At 3/17/2016 3:07:35 PM, Hayd wrote:

As I am living in North Korea right now, I can tell you that he is none of those things

His family always looks afraid in the pictures. He's a weener with ears.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:35:43 PM

I'm going to e-mail Kim. He's going to have you beaten by monkeys with sticks.

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:09:38 PM
At 3/17/2016 3:23:41 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

They also have to rate their experience in the dungeon under the supervision of Trump himself, who will smack anyone who dares to give his establishment a bad rating. These ratings are then sent to the BBB for examination.

Do you have to sign a contract enforcing compliance to Trumpism?
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:15:52 PM
At 3/17/2016 4:09:38 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Are you kidding? No fewer than 83 contracts need to be signed if these prisoners ever want out, most of which subscribe the prisoners to an endless supply of various Trump products. Trump is running a dungeon here, not a charity as many naively assume given Trump's past generosity, for example when he let students in on his secrets of success for a mere 35,000 dollars in the case of Trump University.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:17:21 PM
At 3/17/2016 4:15:52 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:09:38 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Are you kidding? No fewer than 83 contracts need to be signed if these prisoners ever want out, most of which subscribe the prisoners to an endless supply of various Trump products. Trump is running a dungeon here, not a charity as many naively assume given Trump's past generosity, for example when he let students in on his secrets of success for a mere 35,000 dollars in the case of Trump University.

I would have paid 10 times that amount just for a chance to lick the boot of a god.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:39:08 PM
At 3/17/2016 3:34:38 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Don't speak about him like that
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:42:09 PM
At 3/17/2016 4:39:08 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 3/17/2016 3:34:38 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Don't speak about him like that

I heard he was hung like a mouse.

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 5:42:37 PM
Posted: 7 months ago

Bump
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 5:49:53 PM
At 4/24/2016 5:42:37 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Bump

Bump 4 juche
"Change your sig."
~YYW
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 5:51:50 PM
At 4/24/2016 5:49:53 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Bump

Bump 4 juche

Behead those who insult juche
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 5:52:57 PM
At 4/24/2016 5:51:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:49:53 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Bump

Bump 4 juche

Behead those who insult juche

http://t7.rbxcdn.com...
"Change your sig."
~YYW