Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

If Trump ran as a third party................

NothingSpecial99
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 12:04:38 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
If Donald Trump doesn't win the Republican Party's nomination and decides to do a third party run here is an interesting question:

What symbol would be appropriate for the Trump Party?
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 12:07:26 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 12:04:38 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
If Donald Trump doesn't win the Republican Party's nomination and decides to do a third party run here is an interesting question:

What symbol would be appropriate for the Trump Party?

On the left: http://www.visualnews.com...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
NothingSpecial99
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 12:09:09 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 12:07:26 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/18/2016 12:04:38 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
If Donald Trump doesn't win the Republican Party's nomination and decides to do a third party run here is an interesting question:

What symbol would be appropriate for the Trump Party?

On the left: http://www.visualnews.com...

I was thinking more in terms of animals since the Democratic Party has the donkey and the Republican Party the elephant but ok.
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
Torton
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 12:10:21 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 12:09:09 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 12:07:26 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/18/2016 12:04:38 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
If Donald Trump doesn't win the Republican Party's nomination and decides to do a third party run here is an interesting question:

What symbol would be appropriate for the Trump Party?

On the left: http://www.visualnews.com...

I was thinking more in terms of animals since the Democratic Party has the donkey and the Republican Party the elephant but ok.
In that case, it should totally be a drop bear.
NothingSpecial99
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 12:13:06 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 12:10:21 AM, Torton wrote:
At 3/18/2016 12:09:09 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 12:07:26 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/18/2016 12:04:38 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
If Donald Trump doesn't win the Republican Party's nomination and decides to do a third party run here is an interesting question:

What symbol would be appropriate for the Trump Party?

On the left: http://www.visualnews.com...

I was thinking more in terms of animals since the Democratic Party has the donkey and the Republican Party the elephant but ok.
In that case, it should totally be a drop bear.

Interesting choice. Not pretty to look at and vicious
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 12:17:20 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 12:09:09 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 12:07:26 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/18/2016 12:04:38 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
If Donald Trump doesn't win the Republican Party's nomination and decides to do a third party run here is an interesting question:

What symbol would be appropriate for the Trump Party?

On the left: http://www.visualnews.com...

I was thinking more in terms of animals since the Democratic Party has the donkey and the Republican Party the elephant but ok.

A picture of any of these will do: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 12:46:05 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 12:04:38 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
If Donald Trump doesn't win the Republican Party's nomination and decides to do a third party run here is an interesting question:

What symbol would be appropriate for the Trump Party?

I'd go with a lion
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 12:52:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 12:04:38 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
If Donald Trump doesn't win the Republican Party's nomination and decides to do a third party run here is an interesting question:

What symbol would be appropriate for the Trump Party?

A cats anus
Fly
Posts: 2,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 1:02:19 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 12:04:38 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
If Donald Trump doesn't win the Republican Party's nomination and decides to do a third party run here is an interesting question:

What symbol would be appropriate for the Trump Party?

Start with a large "T" of course, and have an elephant's hindquarters extending from one side and a donkey's hindquarters extending from the other side.
"If you say you pray to God, that makes you normal. But if you say you pray to God through your hair dryer, you are clearly a lunatic."
-Sam Harris
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,174
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 1:36:26 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 12:04:38 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
If Donald Trump doesn't win the Republican Party's nomination and decides to do a third party run here is an interesting question:

What symbol would be appropriate for the Trump Party?

The Fox because he has one on his head
Vaarka
Posts: 9,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 2:42:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 1:55:05 AM, Wylted wrote:
Clearly a centipede

https://www.youtube.com...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 2:45:27 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 1:55:05 AM, Wylted wrote:
Clearly a centipede
"The wounded surgeon plies the steel
That questions the distempered part;
Beneath the bleeding hands we feel
The sharp compassion of the healer's art"
- T. S. Eliot -
Fly
Posts: 2,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 3:41:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 12:46:05 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 12:04:38 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
If Donald Trump doesn't win the Republican Party's nomination and decides to do a third party run here is an interesting question:

What symbol would be appropriate for the Trump Party?

I'd go with a lion

You're not the only one:

https://www.google.com...
"If you say you pray to God, that makes you normal. But if you say you pray to God through your hair dryer, you are clearly a lunatic."
-Sam Harris
Fly
Posts: 2,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 3:46:28 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 1:55:05 AM, Wylted wrote:
Clearly a centipede

You got it:

https://www.google.com...

But beware the fine print.
"If you say you pray to God, that makes you normal. But if you say you pray to God through your hair dryer, you are clearly a lunatic."
-Sam Harris
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 5:52:11 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/18/2016 12:04:38 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
If Donald Trump doesn't win the Republican Party's nomination and decides to do a third party run here is an interesting question:

What symbol would be appropriate for the Trump Party?

Ares
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...