Total Posts:147|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Liberalism has become Fascism

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 2:21:57 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Liberals have become anti-America, pro anything nonAmerican, fascists willing to block people from speaking, threaten violence, and try to impose their Nazi-like will on others. The Liberals have become pro-Islamic Nazis hellbent on destroying America.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 2:27:53 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Socialists are more likely to be fascist than liberals.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 2:29:04 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 2:27:53 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Socialists are more likely to be fascist than liberals.

...
...
...
Every time someone says something this uneducated, a political scientist dies.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 2:30:41 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 2:27:53 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Socialists are more likely to be fascist than liberals.

I read an interesting book on liberal fascism not too long ago. Called "Smiley faced Fascism". The line was likely taken from a George Carlin routine. It made a great case showing the fascism of ordinary Democrats.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 2:41:10 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Actually I could be getting the name of the book wrong. I think it may be called Liberal Fascism.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 2:45:17 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?
do you know where the word fascism and fascination comes from?
it's pretty funny!
https://www.google.com...
In ancient Roman religion and magic, the fascinus or fascinum was the embodiment of the divine phallus. The word can refer to the deity himself (Fascinus), to phallus effigies and amulets, and to the spells used to invoke his divine protection.

fascism - root word = fasces -noun historical
(in ancient Rome) a bundle of rods (lol) with a projecting ax blade, carried by a lictor as a symbol of a magistrate's power, and used as an emblem of authority in Fascist Italy.

fascinate late root 16th century (in the sense "bewitch, put under a spell"): from Latin fascinat- "bewitched," from the verb fascinare, from fascinum "spell, witchcraft."
http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 2:48:47 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 2:45:17 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?
do you know where the word fascism and fascination comes from?
it's pretty funny!
https://www.google.com...
In ancient Roman religion and magic, the fascinus or fascinum was the embodiment of the divine phallus. The word can refer to the deity himself (Fascinus), to phallus effigies and amulets, and to the spells used to invoke his divine protection.

fascism - root word = fasces -noun historical
(in ancient Rome) a bundle of rods (lol) with a projecting ax blade, carried by a lictor as a symbol of a magistrate's power, and used as an emblem of authority in Fascist Italy.

fascinate late root 16th century (in the sense "bewitch, put under a spell"): from Latin fascinat- "bewitched," from the verb fascinare, from fascinum "spell, witchcraft."
http://www.debate.org...

Interesting
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 3:21:22 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 2:48:47 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:45:17 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?
do you know where the word fascism and fascination comes from?
it's pretty funny!
https://www.google.com...
In ancient Roman religion and magic, the fascinus or fascinum was the embodiment of the divine phallus. The word can refer to the deity himself (Fascinus), to phallus effigies and amulets, and to the spells used to invoke his divine protection.

fascism - root word = fasces -noun historical
(in ancient Rome) a bundle of rods (lol) with a projecting ax blade, carried by a lictor as a symbol of a magistrate's power, and used as an emblem of authority in Fascist Italy.

fascinate late root 16th century (in the sense "bewitch, put under a spell"): from Latin fascinat- "bewitched," from the verb fascinare, from fascinum "spell, witchcraft."
http://www.debate.org...

Interesting
yeah so accepting fascism - in ANY form would be a D!CK move - lol
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 3:22:37 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 3:21:22 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:48:47 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:45:17 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?
do you know where the word fascism and fascination comes from?
it's pretty funny!
https://www.google.com...
In ancient Roman religion and magic, the fascinus or fascinum was the embodiment of the divine phallus. The word can refer to the deity himself (Fascinus), to phallus effigies and amulets, and to the spells used to invoke his divine protection.

fascism - root word = fasces -noun historical
(in ancient Rome) a bundle of rods (lol) with a projecting ax blade, carried by a lictor as a symbol of a magistrate's power, and used as an emblem of authority in Fascist Italy.

fascinate late root 16th century (in the sense "bewitch, put under a spell"): from Latin fascinat- "bewitched," from the verb fascinare, from fascinum "spell, witchcraft."
http://www.debate.org...

Interesting
yeah so accepting fascism - in ANY form would be a D!CK move - lol

Lol, nice set up
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 3:23:41 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 2:29:04 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:27:53 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Socialists are more likely to be fascist than liberals.

...
...
...
Every time someone says something this uneducated, a political scientist dies.

Anti-Trumpers used "racism, intolerance, and violence" as excuses to hate Trump while being racist, intollerant, and violent.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 3:26:17 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Why is Fascism bad? That may be the saddest question I've ever been asked. Oh I don't know, ask 5 million genocided Jews. Ask the groups being murdered by ISIS. Ask people beheaded in Saudi Arabia. The Liberals have become drunk on hatred for America.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 3:29:22 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Thanks for proving my point by the way. Why is fascism bad? Wow. Just wow.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 3:30:09 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Fascism:
way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

very harsh control or authority
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 3:31:31 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 3:26:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Why is Fascism bad? That may be the saddest question I've ever been asked. Oh I don't know, ask 5 million genocided Jews. Ask the groups being murdered by ISIS. Ask people beheaded in Saudi Arabia. The Liberals have become drunk on hatred for America.

By the same reasoning you could call water bad. Water has killed mpre people than fascism.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 3:36:56 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 3:31:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:26:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Why is Fascism bad? That may be the saddest question I've ever been asked. Oh I don't know, ask 5 million genocided Jews. Ask the groups being murdered by ISIS. Ask people beheaded in Saudi Arabia. The Liberals have become drunk on hatred for America.

By the same reasoning you could call water bad. Water has killed mpre people than fascism.

The comparison is illogical. Cancer has killed more people than Fascism. Fascism isn't magically okay because bad water exists. Come back to Earth. Reality is down here on the ground. No wonder our yrouble. Liberals always have an answer like the sky isn't pink so aliens must exist under a rock at the bottom of the ocean...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 3:48:05 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 3:36:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:31:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:26:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Why is Fascism bad? That may be the saddest question I've ever been asked. Oh I don't know, ask 5 million genocided Jews. Ask the groups being murdered by ISIS. Ask people beheaded in Saudi Arabia. The Liberals have become drunk on hatred for America.

By the same reasoning you could call water bad. Water has killed mpre people than fascism.

The comparison is illogical. Cancer has killed more people than Fascism. Fascism isn't magically okay because bad water exists. Come back to Earth. Reality is down here on the ground. No wonder our yrouble. Liberals always have an answer like the sky isn't pink so aliens must exist under a rock at the bottom of the ocean...

Your argument is that fascism kills a lot of people, so it is bad, but water also kills a lot of people. So would you like to change your argument?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 3:56:25 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 2:29:04 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:27:53 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Socialists are more likely to be fascist than liberals.

...
...
...
Every time someone says something this uneducated, a political scientist dies.

Liberals don't really need absolute force to implement their policies. The public can mutually agree. Socialists do need absolute force. Without a forceful government, there is zero chance you will get the rich to agree to hand over their money to the poor. Good luck implementing socialism without a forceful totalitarian government.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 4:45:27 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 3:48:05 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:36:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:31:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:26:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Why is Fascism bad? That may be the saddest question I've ever been asked. Oh I don't know, ask 5 million genocided Jews. Ask the groups being murdered by ISIS. Ask people beheaded in Saudi Arabia. The Liberals have become drunk on hatred for America.

By the same reasoning you could call water bad. Water has killed mpre people than fascism.

The comparison is illogical. Cancer has killed more people than Fascism. Fascism isn't magically okay because bad water exists. Come back to Earth. Reality is down here on the ground. No wonder our yrouble. Liberals always have an answer like the sky isn't pink so aliens must exist under a rock at the bottom of the ocean...

Your argument is that fascism kills a lot of people, so it is bad, but water also kills a lot of people. So would you like to change your argument?

Water and fascism comparison's flow with the logic of the uneducated, low IQ'd, and illiterate. I never made a "it kills people" argument (which should win the argument in and of itself even being unsaid). One doesn't support fascism because it takes and strips away all freedoms, liberties, and gives omnipotent power to one entity or person. You are showing exactly why our country is going down the tubes. Ever read Mein Kamf? Perhaps watched the ISIS manual on how you should rape your slaves and burn children alive. Liberals gave up common sense and began falsely pandering to minorities, which is the greatest form of racism.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 4:48:48 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 3:48:05 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:36:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:r
At 3/18/2016 3:31:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:26:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Why is Fascism bad? That may be the saddest question I've ever been asked. Oh I don't know, ask 5 million genocided Jews. Ask the groups being murdered by ISIS. Ask people beheaded in Saudi Arabia. The Liberals have become drunk on hatred for America.

By the same reasoning you could call water bad. Water has killed mpre people than fascism.

The comparison is illogical. Cancer has killed more people than Fascism. Fascism isn't magically okay because bad water exists. Come back to Earth. Reality is down here on the ground. No wonder our yrouble. Liberals always have an answer like the sky isn't pink so aliens must exist under a rock at the bottom of the ocean...

Your argument is that fascism kills a lot of people, so it is bad, but water also kills a lot of people. So would you like to change your argument?

Poking and jabbing your eye doesn't always lead to loss of sight, so go ahead. Try it.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Fly
Posts: 2,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 4:50:56 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 4:45:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:48:05 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:36:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:31:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:26:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Why is Fascism bad? That may be the saddest question I've ever been asked. Oh I don't know, ask 5 million genocided Jews. Ask the groups being murdered by ISIS. Ask people beheaded in Saudi Arabia. The Liberals have become drunk on hatred for America.

By the same reasoning you could call water bad. Water has killed mpre people than fascism.

The comparison is illogical. Cancer has killed more people than Fascism. Fascism isn't magically okay because bad water exists. Come back to Earth. Reality is down here on the ground. No wonder our yrouble. Liberals always have an answer like the sky isn't pink so aliens must exist under a rock at the bottom of the ocean...

Your argument is that fascism kills a lot of people, so it is bad, but water also kills a lot of people. So would you like to change your argument?

Water and fascism comparison's flow with the logic of the uneducated, low IQ'd, and illiterate. I never made a "it kills people" argument (which should win the argument in and of itself even being unsaid). One doesn't support fascism because it takes and strips away all freedoms, liberties, and gives omnipotent power to one entity or person. You are showing exactly why our country is going down the tubes. Ever read Mein Kamf? Perhaps watched the ISIS manual on how you should rape your slaves and burn children alive. Liberals gave up common sense and began falsely pandering to minorities, which is the greatest form of racism.

"Oh I don't know, ask 5 million genocided Jews. Ask the groups being murdered by ISIS. Ask people beheaded in Saudi Arabia."

Followed by:

"I never made a "it kills people" argument..."

Hmmm... truly, we are dealing with a dizzying intellect here...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
smelisox
Posts: 849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 6:23:34 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 3:26:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Why is Fascism bad? That may be the saddest question I've ever been asked. Oh I don't know, ask 5 million genocided Jews. Ask the groups being murdered by ISIS. Ask people beheaded in Saudi Arabia. The Liberals have become drunk on hatred for America.

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio are all borderline fascists in their ideologies.
smelisox
Posts: 849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 6:25:37 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 3:29:22 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Thanks for proving my point by the way. Why is fascism bad? Wow. Just wow.

Because there have been brilliant and benevolent dictatorships in the past, so no, it's not always bad.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 8:46:52 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 3:22:37 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:21:22 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:48:47 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:45:17 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?
do you know where the word fascism and fascination comes from?
it's pretty funny!
https://www.google.com...
In ancient Roman religion and magic, the fascinus or fascinum was the embodiment of the divine phallus. The word can refer to the deity himself (Fascinus), to phallus effigies and amulets, and to the spells used to invoke his divine protection.

fascism - root word = fasces -noun historical
(in ancient Rome) a bundle of rods (lol) with a projecting ax blade, carried by a lictor as a symbol of a magistrate's power, and used as an emblem of authority in Fascist Italy.

fascinate late root 16th century (in the sense "bewitch, put under a spell"): from Latin fascinat- "bewitched," from the verb fascinare, from fascinum "spell, witchcraft."
http://www.debate.org...

Interesting
yeah so accepting fascism - in ANY form would be a D!CK move - lol

Lol, nice set up
)
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 3:15:45 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 6:25:37 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:29:22 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Thanks for proving my point by the way. Why is fascism bad? Wow. Just wow.

Because there have been brilliant and benevolent dictatorships in the past, so no, it's not always bad.

I agree.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 9:22:45 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 6:25:37 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 3/18/2016 3:29:22 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

Thanks for proving my point by the way. Why is fascism bad? Wow. Just wow.

Because there have been brilliant and benevolent dictatorships in the past, so no, it's not always bad.

If so, then you should have no problem with Trump, nor is he a bigot, or wrong. Thus, sinceyou have a fascist mindset, you should actually love Trump.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Death23
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 11:13:27 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 2:24:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Do you have any premises for your conclusions?

What about on the presupposition that fascism is bad?

Why is fascism bad?

Why are liberals fascist?

I predict that brontoraptor will continue to pollute the forums with garbage content.
mc9
Posts: 1,035
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 11:40:39 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 2:21:57 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberals have become anti-America, pro anything nonAmerican, fascists willing to block people from speaking, threaten violence, and try to impose their Nazi-like will on others. The Liberals have become pro-Islamic Nazis hellbent on destroying America.

What?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 4:56:46 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 11:40:39 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:21:57 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberals have become anti-America, pro anything nonAmerican, fascists willing to block people from speaking, threaten violence, and try to impose their Nazi-like will on others. The Liberals have become pro-Islamic Nazis hellbent on destroying America.

What?

If you have no problem with fascism then the democrats should have no problem with Trump. He's less threatening than a fascist regime.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
mc9
Posts: 1,035
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 4:56:55 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/19/2016 4:56:46 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/18/2016 11:40:39 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 2:21:57 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberals have become anti-America, pro anything nonAmerican, fascists willing to block people from speaking, threaten violence, and try to impose their Nazi-like will on others. The Liberals have become pro-Islamic Nazis hellbent on destroying America.

What?

If you have no problem with fascism then the democrats should have no problem with Trump. He's less threatening than a fascist regime.

Liberalism isn't fascism...