Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Ted Cruz drops out

UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 4:49:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, there goes the GoP establishment

Link: http://tinyurl.com...
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Fly
Posts: 3,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 4:53:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2016 4:49:45 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Well, there goes the GoP establishment

Link: http://tinyurl.com...

Well played, sir.
"I don"t have faith in faith
I don"t believe in belief
You can call me faithless
But I still cling to hope
And I believe in love
And that"s faith enough for me"
-Rush
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 4:54:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2016 4:49:45 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Well, there goes the GoP establishment

Link: http://tinyurl.com...

He really let himself go.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 5:00:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2016 4:57:47 AM, Torton wrote:
At 3/18/2016 4:57:28 AM, Torton wrote:
Trump guaranteed Republican nominee.
Also, fvck you, mate.

How flattering
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Torton
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 5:03:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2016 5:00:59 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/18/2016 4:57:47 AM, Torton wrote:
At 3/18/2016 4:57:28 AM, Torton wrote:
Trump guaranteed Republican nominee.
Also, fvck you, mate.

How flattering
Please, just let rick rolling die off. If you didn't already know the fvck wasn't particularly serious.
Torton
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 5:04:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2016 5:03:45 AM, Torton wrote:
At 3/18/2016 5:00:59 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/18/2016 4:57:47 AM, Torton wrote:
At 3/18/2016 4:57:28 AM, Torton wrote:
Trump guaranteed Republican nominee.
Also, fvck you, mate.

How flattering
Please, just let rick rolling die off. If you didn't already know the fvck you wasn't particularly serious.
NothingSpecial99
Posts: 792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 6:09:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2016 4:49:45 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Well, there goes the GoP establishment

Link: http://tinyurl.com...

I thought that I would be safe from rickrolling in 2016
Check your facts, not your privilege -- Christina Hoff Sommers

Trigger warning!! Trigger warning!! This is Ben Shapiro Thug Life. Trigger warning!! The Thug Life chose me. -- Ben Shapiro
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 6:16:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2016 6:09:24 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 4:49:45 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Well, there goes the GoP establishment

Link: http://tinyurl.com...

I thought that I would be safe from rickrolling in 2016

no one is safe.
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 6:19:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2016 6:16:32 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/18/2016 6:09:24 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 4:49:45 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Well, there goes the GoP establishment

Link: http://tinyurl.com...

I thought that I would be safe from rickrolling in 2016

no one is safe.
xus00HAY
Posts: 2,259
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 3:56:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
if the GOP does not want Trump to be their nominee, they have to get behind Cruz and devote all their resources to getting him the victories in the primarys, and the nomination. whether they will like this or not.
If Trump gets the GOP nomination, there could be a mudslinging challenge that would be interesting to watch, but not enough to win the general election.
The GOP should issue bumper stickers that say vote for Cruz anyway.