Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 5:30:46 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/19/2016 5:00:08 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...

Lulz

AND IT JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER.
If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 1:03:20 PM
At 3/19/2016 5:30:46 AM, Jean-Paul_Blartre wrote:

Lulz

You know how childish that sounds? This is the entire Trump phenomena. Act like childeren
Jean-Paul_Blartre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 5:30:58 PM
At 3/19/2016 1:03:20 PM, TBR wrote:

Lulz

You know how childish that sounds? This is the entire Trump phenomena. Act like childeren

What I find most childish is the purposeful and disingenuous lack of humor that so many of the regressive left seem to have...
If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 1:32:57 AM
At 3/19/2016 5:30:58 PM, Jean-Paul_Blartre wrote:

Lulz

What I find most childish is the purposeful and disingenuous lack of humor that so many of the regressive left seem to have...

Right. I got it. You are willing to be childish in any conversation, and unwilling to discuss without insults.

No reason for me to discuss more. You have nothing to add to my understanding, you are incapable of being more than you are.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 5:05:59 AM

Lulz

Not to be mean or anything here but...

Whether you like Trump or not, there in't a single ounce of genius or even "genius" in this link. In fact, it's even a terrible job at meshing two graphics together. It's not even remotely creative. The entire thing from idea, to concept, all the way down to execution is purely lazy; the use of Cartman and Southpark is so played out at this point, it's like bargain bin comedy: Two men walk into a bar, the third one ducks *Buh-Dum-Bum-Cchhhhhhhhh* (That's a random shot at a one-liner drum roll in text by the way).
Jean-Paul_Blartre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 6:44:04 PM
At 3/20/2016 1:32:57 AM, TBR wrote:

Lulz

Right. I got it. You are willing to be childish in any conversation, and unwilling to discuss without insults.

No reason for me to discuss more. You have nothing to add to my understanding, you are incapable of being more than you are.

I don't see how "The wall just got 10 feet higher" is in any way insulting to you. What is insulting is calling someone childish just because they want to keep politics lighthearted and friendly for ease of discussion.

This is the narrative. You posted a joke attacking Trump. I posted a joke to defend Trump (because I thought we could be friends who agreed to disagree and engage in mutual humor). You replied to my joke with an insult, accusing me of being childish. I replied to that with a rebuttal, claiming that you are engaging in a disingenuous lack of humor, and now you continue to be dismissive, refusing to accept just how silly you've been acting.

Seriously. You made a joke, I made a joke, but you had to turn to insult. When you're the one bringing a gun to the party, who is the fascist?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 11:11:53 PM
At 3/20/2016 6:44:04 PM, Jean-Paul_Blartre wrote:

Lulz

I don't see how "The wall just got 10 feet higher" is in any way insulting to you. What is insulting is calling someone childish just because they want to keep politics lighthearted and friendly for ease of discussion.

This is the narrative. You posted a joke attacking Trump. I posted a joke to defend Trump (because I thought we could be friends who agreed to disagree and engage in mutual humor). You replied to my joke with an insult, accusing me of being childish. I replied to that with a rebuttal, claiming that you are engaging in a disingenuous lack of humor, and now you continue to be dismissive, refusing to accept just how silly you've been acting.

Seriously. You made a joke, I made a joke, but you had to turn to insult. When you're the one bringing a gun to the party, who is the fascist?

Lets see.... "regressive"? Changing policy and adding costs because you see a joke? Yea. All childish. Just like Trump. Child man.
Jean-Paul_Blartre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 11:53:52 PM
At 3/20/2016 11:11:53 PM, TBR wrote:

Lulz

Lets see.... "regressive"? Changing policy and adding costs because you see a joke? Yea. All childish. Just like Trump. Child man.

OH you were confused! You thought I actually had the authority to change the height of the wall! I do not. I have no authority to change the height of the wall. I can only reference the iconic line as a joke. Hope that clarifies the joke for you, friend.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 1:57:55 AM
At 3/20/2016 11:53:52 PM, Jean-Paul_Blartre wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:53 PM, TBR wrote:

Lulz

OH you were confused! You thought I actually had the authority to change the height of the wall! I do not. I have no authority to change the height of the wall. I can only reference the iconic line as a joke. Hope that clarifies the joke for you, friend.

No, the point is clear. You (like Trump) think the proper response to disagreement is to say crap like"don't like my idea, well ill punish you and call you silly childish names while were doing it."

Did I mention that Trump is a child?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:01:33 AM
At 3/22/2016 1:58:59 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/22/2016 1:57:55 AM, TBR wrote:

Did I mention that Trump is a child?

A godchild-emperor.

In his own mind, yes.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:53:35 AM
At 3/22/2016 2:31:36 AM, vortex86 wrote:

Lulz

I find this more amusing personally

https://www.youtube.com...

lmao, that was hilarious
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 11:40:00 PM

Lulz

The left single handedly destroyed the West. Do you think the Moderates and Conservatives would have allowed out of control mass immigration and/or let ISIS rebuild and build and build and build? Nope. All from the Liberal madness that makes absolutely no sense.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 11:52:50 PM

Lulz

Khalil Gibran once said that a sense of humor is a sense of proportion, and if there is anything that the American left lacks, it's a sense of proportion.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -