Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Canada Muslims attack man for insulting islam

UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 9:58:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/19/2016 9:05:05 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/19/2016 8:28:53 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
*flamewar imminent*

I know you did that on purpose -__-

Actually, I legitimately thought this thread would end in a flamewar. It didn't :(
Debate.org Moderator
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 10:25:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/19/2016 10:21:17 PM, Torton wrote:
Pretty fvcking stupid to attack a guy that's criticizing your religion precisely because it's violent.

It's pretty routine for the "religion of peace".
mc9
Posts: 1,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 10:40:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/19/2016 10:25:14 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:21:17 PM, Torton wrote:
Pretty fvcking stupid to attack a guy that's criticizing your religion precisely because it's violent.

It's pretty routine for the "religion of peace".

Now your just generalizing.
I love eating animals that are vegetarian - Quadrunner
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 10:44:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/19/2016 10:40:51 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:25:14 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:21:17 PM, Torton wrote:
Pretty fvcking stupid to attack a guy that's criticizing your religion precisely because it's violent.

It's pretty routine for the "religion of peace".

Now your just generalizing.

About it being peaceful? Yea you are right.
Death23
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 10:47:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/19/2016 8:18:39 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

They should blow themselves up in protest, preferably at a landfill so that nobody but the protestor dies and cleanup is simplified.
mc9
Posts: 1,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 10:48:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/19/2016 10:44:06 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:40:51 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:25:14 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:21:17 PM, Torton wrote:
Pretty fvcking stupid to attack a guy that's criticizing your religion precisely because it's violent.

It's pretty routine for the "religion of peace".

Now your just generalizing.

About it being peaceful? Yea you are right.

Really, if you're not going to refute what I said just do t say anything
I love eating animals that are vegetarian - Quadrunner
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 11:08:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/19/2016 10:48:37 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:44:06 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:40:51 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:25:14 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:21:17 PM, Torton wrote:
Pretty fvcking stupid to attack a guy that's criticizing your religion precisely because it's violent.

It's pretty routine for the "religion of peace".

Now your just generalizing.

About it being peaceful? Yea you are right.

Really, if you're not going to refute what I said just do t say anything

There is nothing you refute. You already lost by pulling the PC card.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 11:19:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/19/2016 11:08:58 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:48:37 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:44:06 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:40:51 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:25:14 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:21:17 PM, Torton wrote:
Pretty fvcking stupid to attack a guy that's criticizing your religion precisely because it's violent.

It's pretty routine for the "religion of peace".

Now your just generalizing.

About it being peaceful? Yea you are right.

Really, if you're not going to refute what I said just do t say anything

There is nothing you refute. You already lost by pulling the PC card.

Nothing "pc" about what he said...
Debate.org Moderator
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 3:02:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/19/2016 10:40:51 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:25:14 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:21:17 PM, Torton wrote:
Pretty fvcking stupid to attack a guy that's criticizing your religion precisely because it's violent.

It's pretty routine for the "religion of peace".

Now your just generalizing.

Accurately so.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Axonly
Posts: 2,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 7:00:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/19/2016 10:25:14 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:21:17 PM, Torton wrote:
Pretty fvcking stupid to attack a guy that's criticizing your religion precisely because it's violent.

It's pretty routine for the "religion of peace".

You make it sound like violence is common among Muslims, it isn't. Thats an unfair prejudice :/
"Hate begets hate"
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 1:07:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2016 7:00:39 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:25:14 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/19/2016 10:21:17 PM, Torton wrote:
Pretty fvcking stupid to attack a guy that's criticizing your religion precisely because it's violent.

It's pretty routine for the "religion of peace".

You make it sound like violence is common among Muslims, it isn't. Thats an unfair prejudice :/

Unfair prejudice? You know in almost every muslim country, Blasphemy against Islam is the death penalty. Apostasy is is punishable by death in 13 countries all muslim majority where Islam is the main religion. People who are criticize muslims are beated up, and harassed in places like the U.K and France. The migrants who entered Germany, sexually assaulted many Germans, and the number of attacks were reported to be over 1000.
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 3:43:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2016 1:07:17 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
People who are criticize muslims are beated up, and harassed in places like the U.K and France. The migrants who entered Germany, sexually assaulted many Germans, and the number of attacks were reported to be over 1000.

True, these people are mass immigrating in places in Europe without decent security and a screening process. And if anybody wants to limit accepting "Syrian refugees," then they are labeled a racist and anti-immigrant.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 6:38:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2016 3:43:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/20/2016 1:07:17 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
People who are criticize muslims are beated up, and harassed in places like the U.K and France. The migrants who entered Germany, sexually assaulted many Germans, and the number of attacks were reported to be over 1000.

True, these people are mass immigrating in places in Europe without decent security and a screening process. And if anybody wants to limit accepting "Syrian refugees," then they are labeled a racist and anti-immigrant.

+1
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 12:09:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2016 6:38:21 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/20/2016 3:43:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/20/2016 1:07:17 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
People who are criticize muslims are beated up, and harassed in places like the U.K and France. The migrants who entered Germany, sexually assaulted many Germans, and the number of attacks were reported to be over 1000.

True, these people are mass immigrating in places in Europe without decent security and a screening process. And if anybody wants to limit accepting "Syrian refugees," then they are labeled a racist and anti-immigrant.

+1

And to emphasize my point, watch how the Sweden Democrats and UKIP are both labelled racist for going against mass unregulated immigration...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 1:03:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why would Muslims attack a nonmuslim? Oh wait...

2:191-193 Fight and kill unbelievers until "religion is Allah"s," i.e. Islamic law rules all societies

"And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them " such is the recompense of unbelievers
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 1:08:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Islam is Naziism on steroids AND with a god.

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...