Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Considering Voting for Trump in the General

YYW
Posts: 42,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thought I'd let you all know.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Posts: 17,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 11:54:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2016 11:38:22 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Are you serious? Why do you like Trump?

Points from the video.

1) We are all self deluded monkeys when it comes to politics.
2) Politicians (on both sides) that appeal to our inner monkey are more successful.
3) If you paint people with broad labels, they will use it to gain immunity from any real criticism. Basically if you are going to call someone a racist in any case, then it really doesn't matter, and it only makes sense to take the wildest most sensational position since you already paid for it with the broad undeserved label.
4) The executive branch is already broken from a steady decline of congressional oversight. Trump isn't likely to do any worse than his predecessors.
5) Lasting changes in government come from negotiations, not packing the government branches up with a single party, and ramming things through (cough Obamacare). If Trump is indicating that he will anchor his deals with extreme positions as a precursor to negotiations, that will be a huge change as to how politics are typically done.

Great vid vid YYW.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
TN05
Posts: 4,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 12:21:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm genuinely surprised by this, and not in a good way.
Make Debate.org Great Again!
YYW
Posts: 42,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 12:35:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 12:21:09 AM, TN05 wrote:
I'm genuinely surprised by this, and not in a good way.

As between Trump and Hillary, what surprises you?
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 12:35:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2016 11:38:22 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Are you serious? Why do you like Trump?

He is not Hillary Clinton.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
dylancatlow
Posts: 13,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 12:49:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 12:35:58 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:38:22 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Are you serious? Why do you like Trump?

He is not Hillary Clinton.

How recently was it that you had your avatar set to a picture of Hillary Clinton?
YYW
Posts: 42,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 12:50:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 12:49:26 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:35:58 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:38:22 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Are you serious? Why do you like Trump?

He is not Hillary Clinton.

How recently was it that you had your avatar set to a picture of Hillary Clinton?

I've never made Hillary Clinton my avitar.... You're confusing me with someone else.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
dylancatlow
Posts: 13,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 12:52:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 12:50:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:49:26 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:35:58 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:38:22 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Are you serious? Why do you like Trump?

He is not Hillary Clinton.

How recently was it that you had your avatar set to a picture of Hillary Clinton?

I've never made Hillary Clinton my avitar.... You're confusing me with someone else.

I distinctly remember you having it set as this image: http://intercepts.defensenews.com...
TN05
Posts: 4,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 1:17:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 12:35:44 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:21:09 AM, TN05 wrote:
I'm genuinely surprised by this, and not in a good way.

As between Drumpf and Hillary, what surprises you?

More or less the reasons you gave me for leaving the Republican party in the first place.
Make Debate.org Great Again!
tejretics
Posts: 6,767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 7:36:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why do you like Trump more than Clinton?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
someloser
Posts: 1,384
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 8:04:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do it.
"Those in the crossing must in the end know what is mistaken by all urging for intelligibility: that every thinking of being, all philosophy, can never be confirmed by 'facts,' ie, by beings."
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 2:40:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 12:52:18 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:50:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:49:26 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:35:58 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:38:22 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Are you serious? Why do you like Trump?

He is not Hillary Clinton.

How recently was it that you had your avatar set to a picture of Hillary Clinton?

I've never made Hillary Clinton my avitar.... You're confusing me with someone else.

I distinctly remember you having it set as this image: http://intercepts.defensenews.com...

I don't recall him having that.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 42,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 2:48:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 2:40:43 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:52:18 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:50:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:49:26 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:35:58 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:38:22 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Are you serious? Why do you like Trump?

He is not Hillary Clinton.

How recently was it that you had your avatar set to a picture of Hillary Clinton?

I've never made Hillary Clinton my avitar.... You're confusing me with someone else.

I distinctly remember you having it set as this image: http://intercepts.defensenews.com...

I don't recall him having that.

haha actually yeah I did have that as my pic at one point... it's been years though. I forgot.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Posts: 17,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 2:52:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 2:48:23 PM, YYW wrote:


haha actually yeah I did have that as my pic at one point... it's been years though. I forgot.

Does Trump appeal to your inner monkey as the video suggests?
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:03:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 2:48:23 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:40:43 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:52:18 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:50:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:49:26 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:35:58 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:38:22 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Are you serious? Why do you like Trump?

He is not Hillary Clinton.

How recently was it that you had your avatar set to a picture of Hillary Clinton?

I've never made Hillary Clinton my avitar.... You're confusing me with someone else.

I distinctly remember you having it set as this image: http://intercepts.defensenews.com...

I don't recall him having that.

haha actually yeah I did have that as my pic at one point... it's been years though. I forgot.

Well then.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
inferno
Posts: 11,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:04:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Trump is an entertainer who is being paid to dismantle the GOP. Follow him and you will be on the road to disappointment and grief.
Greyparrot
Posts: 17,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:10:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 3:04:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Trump is an entertainer who is being paid to dismantle the GOP. Follow him and you will be on the road to disappointment and grief.

That's what your mother says about anything fun and edgy.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
inferno
Posts: 11,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:11:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 3:10:09 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:04:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Trump is an entertainer who is being paid to dismantle the GOP. Follow him and you will be on the road to disappointment and grief.

That's what your mother says about anything fun and edgy.

Like I said, unless you have the ballz to admit this to yourself, then don't deprive yourself if sanity. Unless its already too late for that.
Greyparrot
Posts: 17,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:25:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 3:11:11 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:10:09 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:04:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Trump is an entertainer who is being paid to dismantle the GOP. Follow him and you will be on the road to disappointment and grief.

That's what your mother says about anything fun and edgy.

Like I said, unless you have the ballz to admit this to yourself, then don't deprive yourself if sanity. Unless its already too late for that.

http://www.mothersdaycentral.com...
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
inferno
Posts: 11,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:34:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 3:25:33 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:11:11 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:10:09 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:04:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Trump is an entertainer who is being paid to dismantle the GOP. Follow him and you will be on the road to disappointment and grief.

That's what your mother says about anything fun and edgy.

Like I said, unless you have the ballz to admit this to yourself, then don't deprive yourself if sanity. Unless its already too late for that.

http://www.mothersdaycentral.com...

Look parrot. I don't speak sign language. Just say whats on your mind and don't be shy now. Say cheese.
Greyparrot
Posts: 17,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:35:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 3:34:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:25:33 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:11:11 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:10:09 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:04:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Trump is an entertainer who is being paid to dismantle the GOP. Follow him and you will be on the road to disappointment and grief.

That's what your mother says about anything fun and edgy.

Like I said, unless you have the ballz to admit this to yourself, then don't deprive yourself if sanity. Unless its already too late for that.

http://www.mothersdaycentral.com...

Look parrot. I don't speak sign language. Just say whats on your mind and don't be shy now. Say cheese.

Just relax. All the fun things in life involve a little risk!
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
inferno
Posts: 11,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:36:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 3:35:26 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:34:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:25:33 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:11:11 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:10:09 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:04:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Trump is an entertainer who is being paid to dismantle the GOP. Follow him and you will be on the road to disappointment and grief.

That's what your mother says about anything fun and edgy.

Like I said, unless you have the ballz to admit this to yourself, then don't deprive yourself if sanity. Unless its already too late for that.

http://www.mothersdaycentral.com...

Look parrot. I don't speak sign language. Just say whats on your mind and don't be shy now. Say cheese.

Just relax. All the fun things in life involve a little risk!

Shakes head and laughs.
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 9:03:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
To anyone considering voting for Trump: http://m.youtube.com...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Posts: 17,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 10:57:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 3:36:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:35:26 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:34:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:25:33 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:11:11 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:10:09 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/21/2016 3:04:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:01:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Thought I'd let you all know.

Trump is an entertainer who is being paid to dismantle the GOP. Follow him and you will be on the road to disappointment and grief.

That's what your mother says about anything fun and edgy.

Like I said, unless you have the ballz to admit this to yourself, then don't deprive yourself if sanity. Unless its already too late for that.

http://www.mothersdaycentral.com...

Look parrot. I don't speak sign language. Just say whats on your mind and don't be shy now. Say cheese.

Just relax. All the fun things in life involve a little risk!

Shakes head and laughs.

You know I am right, deep down.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.