Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Real Talk on Trump

Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:43:52 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 5:55:01 AM, YYW wrote:


Why would Republicans want to sabotage their front runner?
Trump is only running to try to get the nomination - so that Latino voters - a huge voter block - will be forced to vote for Hillary in the general election. I called this sh!t out to a friend in September.

I thought this because if Cruz or Rubio were to get the nomination, Conservative Latino voters would not have voted for Hillary and one of them could have beat Hillary with Latino support; but given Trump's racist remarks against Mexican's, Latino voters will choose Hillary over Trump. Problems will escalate if Trump actually wins the general and no one would have actually predicted how much support he's getting.

I do think his motive for running as a republican is to get Latinos to vote for Hillary.
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 8:07:27 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 5:55:01 AM, YYW wrote:
Why would Republicans want to sabotage their front runner?

Because they're traitorous parasites. And stupid ones, too.

[some of them!]
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
vortex86
Posts: 568
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:31:52 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
The fact that Republican leadership is now throwing around the idea of an independent candidate to "preserve the conservative values" means that the party is ensuring a Trump candidacy.

The Republican party creating this pact that they would support the winning candidate... only if their candidate is chosen...

I think the joke that is the establishment is the very reason Trump is doing well. They signed their own deathbeds.
Dark-one
Posts: 211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:56:17 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:43:52 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/21/2016 5:55:01 AM, YYW wrote:


Why would Republicans want to sabotage their front runner?
Trump is only running to try to get the nomination - so that Latino voters - a huge voter block - will be forced to vote for Hillary in the general election. I called this sh!t out to a friend in September.

I thought this because if Cruz or Rubio were to get the nomination, Conservative Latino voters would not have voted for Hillary and one of them could have beat Hillary with Latino support; but given Trump's racist remarks against Mexican's, Latino voters will choose Hillary over Trump. Problems will escalate if Trump actually wins the general and no one would have actually predicted how much support he's getting.

I do think his motive for running as a republican is to get Latinos to vote for Hillary.

Uhh...explain to me what Trump's motives are for this?
NothingSpecial99
Posts: 375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 11:15:59 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
It disgust me the lengths the Republican Party establishment goes to undermine the voices of their constituents who support Donald Trump. The people have spoken
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 11:51:50 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 11:56:17 PM, Dark-one wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:43:52 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/21/2016 5:55:01 AM, YYW wrote:


Why would Republicans want to sabotage their front runner?
Trump is only running to try to get the nomination - so that Latino voters - a huge voter block - will be forced to vote for Hillary in the general election. I called this sh!t out to a friend in September.

I thought this because if Cruz or Rubio were to get the nomination, Conservative Latino voters would not have voted for Hillary and one of them could have beat Hillary with Latino support; but given Trump's racist remarks against Mexican's, Latino voters will choose Hillary over Trump. Problems will escalate if Trump actually wins the general and no one would have actually predicted how much support he's getting.

I do think his motive for running as a republican is to get Latinos to vote for Hillary.

Uhh...explain to me what Trump's motives are for this?
no - I will not clarify - you have a brain for a reason.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 1:19:26 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 12:22:20 PM, Geographia wrote:
Are we witnessing the death of the GOP? God, I hope we are.

I think we're witnessing the rebirth of the GOP.
Tsar of DDO
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:01:34 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 1:19:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/22/2016 12:22:20 PM, Geographia wrote:
Are we witnessing the death of the GOP? God, I hope we are.

I think we're witnessing the rebirth of the GOP.

Yes. And it will be at the hands of the Obama administraton. With that being said, expect another heartbreak coming in November.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:01:47 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 1:19:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/22/2016 12:22:20 PM, Geographia wrote:
Are we witnessing the death of the GOP? God, I hope we are.

I think we're witnessing the rebirth of the GOP.

Yes. And it will be at the hands of the Obama administraton. With that being said, expect another heartbreak coming in November.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:02:07 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 1:19:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/22/2016 12:22:20 PM, Geographia wrote:
Are we witnessing the death of the GOP? God, I hope we are.

I think we're witnessing the rebirth of the GOP.

Yes. And it will be at the hands of the Obama administraton. With that being said, expect another heartbreak coming in November.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:02:32 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 2:01:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/22/2016 1:19:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/22/2016 12:22:20 PM, Geographia wrote:
Are we witnessing the death of the GOP? God, I hope we are.

I think we're witnessing the rebirth of the GOP.

Yes. And it will be at the hands of the Obama administraton. With that being said, expect another heartbreak coming in November.

I don't have a lot of negative things to say about Obama. If I was sure Clinton would govern like Obama, I'd probably vote for her. But she is far more of a hawk than he is.
Tsar of DDO
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:05:08 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 2:02:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/22/2016 2:01:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/22/2016 1:19:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/22/2016 12:22:20 PM, Geographia wrote:
Are we witnessing the death of the GOP? God, I hope we are.

I think we're witnessing the rebirth of the GOP.

Yes. And it will be at the hands of the Obama administraton. With that being said, expect another heartbreak coming in November.

I don't have a lot of negative things to say about Obama. If I was sure Clinton would govern like Obama, I'd probably vote for her. But she is far more of a hawk than he is.

False. She has more experience, and a reputation worldwide that most Americans are very unaware of. In politics it is about connections. And being the fact that her husband will also be there showing her the way, it means her political power will be even more effective long term.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:14:59 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 2:05:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/22/2016 2:02:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/22/2016 2:01:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/22/2016 1:19:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/22/2016 12:22:20 PM, Geographia wrote:
Are we witnessing the death of the GOP? God, I hope we are.

I think we're witnessing the rebirth of the GOP.

Yes. And it will be at the hands of the Obama administraton. With that being said, expect another heartbreak coming in November.

I don't have a lot of negative things to say about Obama. If I was sure Clinton would govern like Obama, I'd probably vote for her. But she is far more of a hawk than he is.


False. She has more experience, and a reputation worldwide that most Americans are very unaware of.

I agree that she has a reputation... that's part of the problem. Like Henry Kissinger, she has gotten it wrong far more times than she's gotten it right. Obama's gotten it right every single time, with the exception of Libya.

In politics it is about connections. And being the fact that her husband will also be there showing her the way, it means her political power will be even more effective long term.

Connections don't mean much. Results are what I care about, and I dislike her husband's foreign policy as well. Bill had the chance to kill or detain Bin Laden, and passed it up twice.
Tsar of DDO
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:20:27 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 2:14:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/22/2016 2:05:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/22/2016 2:02:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/22/2016 2:01:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/22/2016 1:19:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/22/2016 12:22:20 PM, Geographia wrote:
Are we witnessing the death of the GOP? God, I hope we are.

I think we're witnessing the rebirth of the GOP.

Yes. And it will be at the hands of the Obama administraton. With that being said, expect another heartbreak coming in November.

I don't have a lot of negative things to say about Obama. If I was sure Clinton would govern like Obama, I'd probably vote for her. But she is far more of a hawk than he is.


False. She has more experience, and a reputation worldwide that most Americans are very unaware of.

I agree that she has a reputation... that's part of the problem. Like Henry Kissinger, she has gotten it wrong far more times than she's gotten it right. Obama's gotten it right every single time, with the exception of Libya.

In politics it is about connections. And being the fact that her husband will also be there showing her the way, it means her political power will be even more effective long term.

Connections don't mean much. Results are what I care about, and I dislike her husband's foreign policy as well. Bill had the chance to kill or detain Bin Laden, and passed it up twice.

Connections mean everything. Besides that is how you gain political advantage as she is doing right now in this race. And this is also why she is beating Bernie Sanders in spite of the odds against her.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:34:55 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 5:55:01 AM, YYW wrote:


Why would Republicans want to sabotage their front runner?

Didn't watch the video, but they would sabotage him to keep their goodies.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:38:10 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 11:15:59 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
It disgust me the lengths the Republican Party establishment goes to undermine the voices of their constituents who support Donald Trump. The people have spoken

The issue is that the people are dipsh*ts.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Dark-one
Posts: 211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:45:27 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 11:51:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/21/2016 11:56:17 PM, Dark-one wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:43:52 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/21/2016 5:55:01 AM, YYW wrote:


Why would Republicans want to sabotage their front runner?
Trump is only running to try to get the nomination - so that Latino voters - a huge voter block - will be forced to vote for Hillary in the general election. I called this sh!t out to a friend in September.

I thought this because if Cruz or Rubio were to get the nomination, Conservative Latino voters would not have voted for Hillary and one of them could have beat Hillary with Latino support; but given Trump's racist remarks against Mexican's, Latino voters will choose Hillary over Trump. Problems will escalate if Trump actually wins the general and no one would have actually predicted how much support he's getting.

I do think his motive for running as a republican is to get Latinos to vote for Hillary.

Uhh...explain to me what Trump's motives are for this?
no - I will not clarify - you have a brain for a reason.

The data I have show no reason for Trump to want Latinos to choose Hillary. People don't generally run with the intention to lose. I have yet to hear of a case of convoluted background plotting where someone intentionally loses to someone else across parties. However, something like Rubio dropping out so that say...Romney could take his place--that's believable.

Also, I don't pay close attention to these polls. Don't have that kind of time.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 3:11:43 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 2:45:27 PM, Dark-one wrote:
At 3/22/2016 11:51:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/21/2016 11:56:17 PM, Dark-one wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:43:52 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/21/2016 5:55:01 AM, YYW wrote:


Why would Republicans want to sabotage their front runner?
Trump is only running to try to get the nomination - so that Latino voters - a huge voter block - will be forced to vote for Hillary in the general election. I called this sh!t out to a friend in September.

I thought this because if Cruz or Rubio were to get the nomination, Conservative Latino voters would not have voted for Hillary and one of them could have beat Hillary with Latino support; but given Trump's racist remarks against Mexican's, Latino voters will choose Hillary over Trump. Problems will escalate if Trump actually wins the general and no one would have actually predicted how much support he's getting.

I do think his motive for running as a republican is to get Latinos to vote for Hillary.

Uhh...explain to me what Trump's motives are for this?
no - I will not clarify - you have a brain for a reason.

The data I have show no reason for Trump to want Latinos to choose Hillary. People don't generally run with the intention to lose. I have yet to hear of a case of convoluted background plotting where someone intentionally loses to someone else across parties. However, something like Rubio dropping out so that say...Romney could take his place--that's believable.

Also, I don't pay close attention to these polls. Don't have that kind of time.

It doesn't matter what Trump wants. The reality is that the Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Jewish, and Native Americans are the ones who are going to put Hillary Clinton in the White House.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 3:18:27 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 2:45:27 PM, Dark-one wrote:
At 3/22/2016 11:51:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/21/2016 11:56:17 PM, Dark-one wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:43:52 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/21/2016 5:55:01 AM, YYW wrote:


Why would Republicans want to sabotage their front runner?
Trump is only running to try to get the nomination - so that Latino voters - a huge voter block - will be forced to vote for Hillary in the general election. I called this sh!t out to a friend in September.

I thought this because if Cruz or Rubio were to get the nomination, Conservative Latino voters would not have voted for Hillary and one of them could have beat Hillary with Latino support; but given Trump's racist remarks against Mexican's, Latino voters will choose Hillary over Trump. Problems will escalate if Trump actually wins the general and no one would have actually predicted how much support he's getting.

I do think his motive for running as a republican is to get Latinos to vote for Hillary.

Uhh...explain to me what Trump's motives are for this?
no - I will not clarify - you have a brain for a reason.

The data I have show no reason for Trump to want Latinos to choose Hillary. People don't generally run with the intention to lose. I have yet to hear of a case of convoluted background plotting where someone intentionally loses to someone else across parties. However, something like Rubio dropping out so that say...Romney could take his place--that's believable.

Also, I don't pay close attention to these polls. Don't have that kind of time.

this may be the last time I respond to a troll - but I could give a fvck about your "data" ! My logic is reasonable and Trump has nothing to lose - if he loses. Other politicians do have something to lose and it's why this election is rigged, for the reasons I stated.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 4:09:15 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 5:55:01 AM, YYW wrote:


Why would Republicans want to sabotage their front runner?

It really isn't as complicated as some think. You don't need convoluted conspiracy theories devoid of any reasonable motive to explain any of it.

Every one of Trump's proposals erodes the delicate relationship between the government and the 1 percenters.

Large scale businesses dependent on reliable, cheap, illegal, tax-free, employer benefit-free labor are going to spend billions to stop Trump's enforcement of immigration laws, and will convince people unaffected by illegal immigrants that Trump is simply pursuing a racist agenda.

The military industrial complex is going to spend billions to combat Trump's proposals that the USA should negotiate first, stop killing dictators, fight only as a last resort, and other isolationist national policies.

The corporate tax loopholes using foreign factories, foreign workers, offshore resources etc are going to spend billions to stop Trump's proposals to shut them down and bring the jobs back to America.

and on and on and on...it's not rocket science, or anything remotely resembling a conspiracy.

Trump is simply giving a voice to the wretched masses who don't have billions to impose their political will.
Dark-one
Posts: 211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 4:54:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 3:18:27 PM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/22/2016 2:45:27 PM, Dark-one wrote:
At 3/22/2016 11:51:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/21/2016 11:56:17 PM, Dark-one wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:43:52 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 3/21/2016 5:55:01 AM, YYW wrote:


Why would Republicans want to sabotage their front runner?
Trump is only running to try to get the nomination - so that Latino voters - a huge voter block - will be forced to vote for Hillary in the general election. I called this sh!t out to a friend in September.

I thought this because if Cruz or Rubio were to get the nomination, Conservative Latino voters would not have voted for Hillary and one of them could have beat Hillary with Latino support; but given Trump's racist remarks against Mexican's, Latino voters will choose Hillary over Trump. Problems will escalate if Trump actually wins the general and no one would have actually predicted how much support he's getting.

I do think his motive for running as a republican is to get Latinos to vote for Hillary.

Uhh...explain to me what Trump's motives are for this?
no - I will not clarify - you have a brain for a reason.

The data I have show no reason for Trump to want Latinos to choose Hillary. People don't generally run with the intention to lose. I have yet to hear of a case of convoluted background plotting where someone intentionally loses to someone else across parties. However, something like Rubio dropping out so that say...Romney could take his place--that's believable.

Also, I don't pay close attention to these polls. Don't have that kind of time.

this may be the last time I respond to a troll - but I could give a fvck about your "data" ! My logic is reasonable and Trump has nothing to lose - if he loses. Other politicians do have something to lose and it's why this election is rigged, for the reasons I stated.

Troll? fvck my data?

You haven't provided any evidence towards your argument that "Trump wants Latino's to vote for Hillary".
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 7:11:50 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 5:55:01 AM, YYW wrote:


Why would Republicans want to sabotage their front runner?

The GOP is (and should) sabotage Trump. The people who ID as Republican are not interested in sabotage.

They, the GOP, realized quite some time ago that their natural base consisted of about 10-15% of the population. They just couldn't win anything big with the natural base. They had to find fresh demographics. They went after the rabid religious, gung-ho war supporters, pro-life groups - promising them anything and everything. They built this, but never expected it to turn on them. It has. The party is no longer the GOP, it belongs to the TEA people, the Bundy ranchers, in short, the very groups the GOP courted, got, and now has to live with.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 7:18:59 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 5:55:01 AM, YYW wrote:


Why would Republicans want to sabotage their front runner?

Because they are desperate. This current roster of candidates in the GOP is a total waste of time. It will be even worse if they oust Trump only to leave the next man standing in the way of the Clinton Machine.

Hold on. Did you hear something ?

BOOM !

That's the sound of the boulder crashing down on the GOP in November.
Good luck, and deep down inside you know its true. =)
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 8:25:58 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 5:55:01 AM, YYW wrote:


Why would Republicans want to sabotage their front runner?

Beacuse his policies are inconsistent, impractical and far too divisive. He's basically turned the Republican party indistinguishable from a parody of itself.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 8:46:48 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Damage control. Trump is seen as racist and by viciously attacking the guy who's seen as racist even at their own expense they're making themselves look not racist. They're trying to undo whatever damage to the GOP's image was inflicted by Trump.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 8:50:54 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
By this point the media has mostly abstained from its typical heinous spin on the GOP candidates and is instead devoting everything towards attacking Trump and making him look quite literally like Hitler.
Trump makes the party look racist but he has also reduced the attacks on the other GOP candidates. Every GOP candidate looks better now than they would without Trump.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 8:51:05 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 8:46:48 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Damage control. Trump is seen as racist and by viciously attacking the guy who's seen as racist even at their own expense they're making themselves look not racist. They're trying to undo whatever damage to the GOP's image was inflicted by Trump.

Right, Trump shall usher in a new era of white power of course. It's all in his manifesto.