Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

The Myth of the Non-Muslim Terrorist

LittleBallofHATE
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 10:10:07 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
This article does an excellent job of dismantling the lies often told about "peaceful" muslims.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com...
I would agree with you, but then we'd BOTH be wrong.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 10:57:31 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/24/2016 10:10:07 PM, LittleBallofHATE wrote:
This article does an excellent job of dismantling the lies often told about "peaceful" muslims.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com...

If one is a "peaceful Muslim", they are one of a few things.

1)Not devout.

2)A nonbeliever who can't reject his faith via apostasy death penalty for apostasy.

3)Has never read the Quran

4)Is rebelling against Muhammed and Allah.

There is no "Moderate Islam" because Islam is not moderate. There is one interpretation of Islam, Muhammed's.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
LittleBallofHATE
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 11:23:01 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/24/2016 10:57:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/24/2016 10:10:07 PM, LittleBallofHATE wrote:
This article does an excellent job of dismantling the lies often told about "peaceful" muslims.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com...

If one is a "peaceful Muslim", they are one of a few things.

1)Not devout.

2)A nonbeliever who can't reject his faith via apostasy death penalty for apostasy.

3)Has never read the Quran

4)Is rebelling against Muhammed and Allah.

There is no "Moderate Islam" because Islam is not moderate. There is one interpretation of Islam, Muhammed's.

BINGO. Also, their religion teaches deception. It encourages them to deceive others until they are ready to act. They pretend to be peaceful until there are enough of them, in whatever country they are invading, then the gloves come off. We have witness this tactic work in several European countries. And now they are coming to America. I'm sure the leftists will welcome these peaceful muslims with open arms. There is not much difference between the two, after all.
I would agree with you, but then we'd BOTH be wrong.
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 11:42:40 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
It's necessary to draw a distinction between violent fundamentalist Islamists and the rest of the Muslims in the same way it's necessary to draw distinctions between the Westboro Baptist Church and the other two billion adherents of Christianity. An indiscriminate declaration that all Muslims are absolutely horrible people is not only absurd, it also alienates the people who would agree with you in saying ISIS and fundamentalists are legitimately horrible. It's equivalent to saying every single Christian would like to murder anyone who doesn't share their views. You, brontoraptor, and everyone else knows this isn't true; not only by common sense, but because it's statistically improbable.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 12:21:28 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/24/2016 11:42:40 PM, Torton wrote:
It's necessary to draw a distinction between violent fundamentalist Islamists and the rest of the Muslims in the same way it's necessary to draw distinctions between the Westboro Baptist Church and the other two billion adherents of Christianity. An indiscriminate declaration that all Muslims are absolutely horrible people is not only absurd, it also alienates the people who would agree with you in saying ISIS and fundamentalists are legitimately horrible. It's equivalent to saying every single Christian would like to murder anyone who doesn't share their views. You, brontoraptor, and everyone else knows this isn't true; not only by common sense, but because it's statistically improbable.

Bigtime difference in the ideologies themselves. It's like saying we can't say ALL Nazis were ALL bad. It's like saying Socialists are all bad. Sure, they are both ideologies that I disagree wuth, but I have the awareness of mind to realize that Socialism is nowhere near the threat of Naziism. Sure, not ALL Nazis were horrible, but the ideology itself was horrid. If you go around killing people as a Christian, you have defied the teachings of Jesus Christ who said things like "Love your enemy." "Turn the other cheek". "Pray for those who use you and abuse you." "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Etc etc...

But if you kill infidels(you and me), you have done EXACTLY what Muhammed told you to do many many times. If you kill infidels and die yourself, then you are a martyr in Islam and automatically go to Heaven., no matter what you did in life otherwise. ISIS got beheading Christians from? The Quran.

You can never say a "Christian" murdered someone because "Jesus told them to". You CAN say "This Muslim murdered someone because Muhammed told them to."

Atheists go on mass killing sprees here and there, but I aam logically able to discern that Atheists are not as dangerous as Islamists. The same with Christianity. If you got on a plane and saw a couple with little crosses around their necks, you wouldn't start getting edgy and fearful. But if you saw a couple and the woman was wearing a burka, you might get a little nervy, and you know it. There's a reason for that.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 12:26:22 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Oh no! You've thwarted me with that link from therelgionofpeace.com, my kryptonite! My taqqiya cannot cover this up! The non moose limb has uncovered our secrets to the public!

I'm melting!

I'm melting!

I'm melting!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 3:23:35 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/25/2016 12:26:22 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Oh no! You've thwarted me with that link from therelgionofpeace.com, my kryptonite! My taqqiya cannot cover this up! The non moose limb has uncovered our secrets to the public!

I'm melting!

I'm melting!

I'm melting!

What's taqiyya? Explain it to us.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...