The religion of peace is at it again!

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 4:41:16 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
The title was a bait,

I'm surprised though why I haven't seen a topic on these attacks.

So what are your thoughts on this? Is ISIS really behind this also? ISIS has seemingly claimed responsibility for things they haven't done multiple times.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 4:45:11 AM
Intrestingly enough both members of the Paris shooters and the brothers in the Belgium attacks were closely related, they both came from the same suburb in Brussels known for producing Radicals.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 11:59:55 AM
At 3/25/2016 4:45:11 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Intrestingly enough both members of the Paris shooters and the brothers in the Belgium attacks were closely related, they both came from the same suburb in Brussels known for producing Radicals.

But Diverse neighborhoods are supposed to produce prosperity, not bombs!
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 2:21:10 PM
At 3/25/2016 4:41:16 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
The title was a bait,

So what are your thoughts on this? Is ISIS really behind this also? ISIS has seemingly claimed responsibility for things they haven't done multiple times.

Islam in Europe is out of hand. Their immigration policies have failed them. Too late for Europe now.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 4:44:34 PM
At 3/25/2016 4:45:11 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:

More suburbs like those will come if Europe doesn't do something about this.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 8:10:13 PM
At 3/25/2016 4:41:16 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
The title was a bait,

Your children will one day be under Sharia. Liberals are hellbent on making sure of it. They don't understand Islamic theology, and they remain ignorant to terms they should be becoming familiar with such as:

1)Sharia Law
-Beheading and hanging of hmosexuals under command of the Quran(Their "holy book")
-Women must "cover up" and literally via the Quran, are to be beaten if they disobey their husband.

-Taqiyya
-Maruna
-Tawriya
-Kitman

Ways of destroying the infidel(anyone non-Muslim) by these means:

1)Infiltrate their government, police, teachers, etc.
2)Pretend to be one of them to further the power of Islam in the country or region.
3)Lie to unbelievers. No oath is sacred between a Muslim if toward an unbeliever.
4)Break the Sharia if neccessary to lie, trick, or espionage the enemy from the inside.

This what Theologically based people believe Barack Obama and Huma Aberdeen(Hillary's right hand woman with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood), amongst others, are doing to America as we speak.

Jihad: holy war against the infidel. (That'd be us).There are different manifestations of Jihad:

1)Infiltrate positions of power within their ranks. Maruna Jihad
2)Infiltrate their population and literally "outbreed them" in a numbers game. Example: If Muslim families have say, 6 children per household and we have 2 children per family, they grow as our population stays the same. Known as "Silent Jihad"
3)Literally attack them, strike fear into them, kill them, and physically destroy them. "Stealth Jihad"
4)Get empathy and sympathy from them in order to protect yourselves if in a position that is hostile to Islam or not in your favor. "Taqiyya"

And Liberals are going to ignore it, hope it goes away , and watch their children become victims. Then when Conservatives and Moderates say,"I told you so," it'll be too late, and Liberalism will be pushed out of society by force.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...