Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Supporting Trump because of his policies

tejretics
Posts: 6,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 9:51:23 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
I think F-16 has made this point previously, and I fully agree. Is there anyone on the site who supports Trump because of his policies? Thett, Skepsikyma, YYW, and Romanii are basically supporting Trump because of his stringent anti-establishment stance. They want revolution, which is understandable -- though I disagree with it. I can't think of anyone on DDO who supports Trump because of his policies, except maybe Rosalie.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 11:30:07 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 9:51:23 AM, tejretics wrote:
I think F-16 has made this point previously, and I fully agree. Is there anyone on the site who supports Trump because of his policies? Thett, Skepsikyma, YYW, and Romanii are basically supporting Trump because of his stringent anti-establishment stance. They want revolution, which is understandable -- though I disagree with it. I can't think of anyone on DDO who supports Trump because of his policies, except maybe Rosalie.

I support his isolationist foreign military policies and America first policies. I support his policies to create jobs for the poor. Eroding the relationship between the establishment and the 1 percenters is also something I can get behind.
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 11:37:33 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 9:51:23 AM, tejretics wrote:
I think F-16 has made this point previously, and I fully agree. Is there anyone on the site who supports Trump because of his policies? Thett, Skepsikyma, YYW, and Romanii are basically supporting Trump because of his stringent anti-establishment stance. They want revolution, which is understandable -- though I disagree with it. I can't think of anyone on DDO who supports Trump because of his policies, except maybe Rosalie.

False dichotomy.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 11:48:15 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 9:51:23 AM, tejretics wrote:
I think F-16 has made this point previously, and I fully agree. Is there anyone on the site who supports Trump because of his policies? Thett, Skepsikyma, YYW, and Romanii are basically supporting Trump because of his stringent anti-establishment stance. They want revolution, which is understandable -- though I disagree with it. I can't think of anyone on DDO who supports Trump because of his policies, except maybe Rosalie.

I support trump for numerous reasons including his anti establishment stance, his policies and his success in business.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 2:22:29 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 9:51:23 AM, tejretics wrote:
I think F-16 has made this point previously, and I fully agree. Is there anyone on the site who supports Trump because of his policies? Thett, Skepsikyma, YYW, and Romanii are basically supporting Trump because of his stringent anti-establishment stance. They want revolution, which is understandable -- though I disagree with it. I can't think of anyone on DDO who supports Trump because of his policies, except maybe Rosalie.

I mostly think that Trump has built negotiation 'wiggle' into his positions, and would govern as a delegating, nativist moderate. I agree with controlling illegal immigration, with more intelligent (as opposed to reactive) foreign policy, and with taking a critical eye to trade deals which prove injurious to American citizens. I also agree with better legal immigration security, especially with regards to Pakistan, the Maghreb, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, India, and the British commonwealth visa loopholes. We need documentation on and some surveillance of people from high-risk areas, especially if they have ties to Deobandi or Salafist radicals.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Death23
Posts: 784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 3:33:12 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 9:51:23 AM, tejretics wrote:
I think F-16 has made this point previously, and I fully agree. Is there anyone on the site who supports Trump because of his policies? Thett, Skepsikyma, YYW, and Romanii are basically supporting Trump because of his stringent anti-establishment stance. They want revolution, which is understandable -- though I disagree with it. I can't think of anyone on DDO who supports Trump because of his policies, except maybe Rosalie.

I am very much in favor of his "America first" approach to foreign policy, trade deals, etc.; His attitude toward NATO I like (I consider most NATO members to be near free-riders, and America doesn't need Europe's protection, Europe needs ours). His isolationism I like. Trump appreciates the importance of a respectful relationship with Russia, and this is probably one of the most important relationships around. I do not like his attitude toward Muslims. America benefits a lot from brain drain; We would be missing out if we shut our doors to desirable immigrants.

Trump is not a humanist. Trump is a nationalist. That's what I like most about him.
Romaniii
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 3:49:00 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Strangely enough, despite my insistence that I would never vote for Trump on the basis of his platform alone, I don't fundamentally disagree with his policies. Most of them are rooted in a desire to solve problems which definitely do require solving. Of course, I strongly oppose his specific approaches to solving those problems because they're total overkill (e.g. mass-deportation, enormous tariffs, ban on Muslim immigration, etc). However, like I've said, there is very good reason to believe that he's heavily exaggerating his stances in order to appeal to reactionary conservatives. His personal ideology is almost certainly that of a left-leaning centrist with some reservations on immigration and free trade.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:03:49 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 3:50:54 PM, Romaniii wrote:
Also, his foreign policy is probably the best out of all the candidates.

What f**king foreign policy? He doesn't have no foreign policy and is just as bad as Hillary Clinton pushing for peace deals between Israel and Palestine even though it is not possible. He doesn't even believe half of things he says, but yet people support him.

Just like with the immigration issue. He says he is going to build a wall and put Americans first, but yet he was quick to use illegal immigrants for his own benefit. Not to mention his behind the scenes meeting with the New York Times.

People are just simply retarded. That is what I say at least if you are conservative and just don't say you are like many Democrats like to do.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:16:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Honestly, his foreign policy is the thing about him that I dislike the most.
However, China and Russia will be most bold when the United States retreats from the world stages. Shortly after Trump takes office the Chinese will invade Taiwan and solidify their claims to the South China Sea. Russia will likely invade Ukraine.
Trump, because he's so utterly unpopular, would probably be a one-term president. Whoever succeeds him will probably be a heck of a lot more interventionist. Hence, America enters WWIII.
Or this is one possible scenario, anyway.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:17:51 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:03:49 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2016 3:50:54 PM, Romaniii wrote:
Also, his foreign policy is probably the best out of all the candidates.

What f**king foreign policy? He doesn't have no foreign policy and is just as bad as Hillary Clinton pushing for peace deals between Israel and Palestine even though it is not possible. He doesn't even believe half of things he says, but yet people support him.

Just like with the immigration issue. He says he is going to build a wall and put Americans first, but yet he was quick to use illegal immigrants for his own benefit. Not to mention his behind the scenes meeting with the New York Times.

People are just simply retarded. That is what I say at least if you are conservative and just don't say you are like many Democrats like to do.

If you think that everyone who disagrees with you on any topic is 'retarded', you may want to do some soul-searching. Usually that's more indicative of easily remedied personal flaws than it is of any sort of widespread, ideologically sequestered detriment of character or intelligence.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:18:31 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:17:51 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:03:49 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2016 3:50:54 PM, Romaniii wrote:
Also, his foreign policy is probably the best out of all the candidates.

What f**king foreign policy? He doesn't have no foreign policy and is just as bad as Hillary Clinton pushing for peace deals between Israel and Palestine even though it is not possible. He doesn't even believe half of things he says, but yet people support him.

Just like with the immigration issue. He says he is going to build a wall and put Americans first, but yet he was quick to use illegal immigrants for his own benefit. Not to mention his behind the scenes meeting with the New York Times.

People are just simply retarded. That is what I say at least if you are conservative and just don't say you are like many Democrats like to do.

If you think that everyone who disagrees with you on any topic is 'retarded', you may want to do some soul-searching. Usually that's more indicative of easily remedied personal flaws than it is of any sort of widespread, ideologically sequestered detriment of character or intelligence.

+1.3
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:21:54 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:16:37 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Honestly, his foreign policy is the thing about him that I dislike the most.
However, China and Russia will be most bold when the United States retreats from the world stages. Shortly after Trump takes office the Chinese will invade Taiwan and solidify their claims to the South China Sea. Russia will likely invade Ukraine.
Trump, because he's so utterly unpopular, would probably be a one-term president. Whoever succeeds him will probably be a heck of a lot more interventionist. Hence, America enters WWIII.
Or this is one possible scenario, anyway.

You say this like its a bad scenario. there are plenty of plusses for world peace by allowing Russia and China to consolidate. Power vacuums suck (pun intended).
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:22:22 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:17:51 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:03:49 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2016 3:50:54 PM, Romaniii wrote:
Also, his foreign policy is probably the best out of all the candidates.

What f**king foreign policy? He doesn't have no foreign policy and is just as bad as Hillary Clinton pushing for peace deals between Israel and Palestine even though it is not possible. He doesn't even believe half of things he says, but yet people support him.

Just like with the immigration issue. He says he is going to build a wall and put Americans first, but yet he was quick to use illegal immigrants for his own benefit. Not to mention his behind the scenes meeting with the New York Times.

People are just simply retarded. That is what I say at least if you are conservative and just don't say you are like many Democrats like to do.

If you think that everyone who disagrees with you on any topic is 'retarded', you may want to do some soul-searching. Usually that's more indicative of easily remedied personal flaws than it is of any sort of widespread, ideologically sequestered detriment of character or intelligence.

No, actually it isn't. It is just many people here in America have decided to side with a populist instead of a consistent conservative who has a consistent record. Please show me Trumps consistent conservative record? dipsh*t.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:25:18 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:18:31 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:17:51 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:03:49 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2016 3:50:54 PM, Romaniii wrote:
Also, his foreign policy is probably the best out of all the candidates.

What f**king foreign policy? He doesn't have no foreign policy and is just as bad as Hillary Clinton pushing for peace deals between Israel and Palestine even though it is not possible. He doesn't even believe half of things he says, but yet people support him.

Just like with the immigration issue. He says he is going to build a wall and put Americans first, but yet he was quick to use illegal immigrants for his own benefit. Not to mention his behind the scenes meeting with the New York Times.

People are just simply retarded. That is what I say at least if you are conservative and just don't say you are like many Democrats like to do.

If you think that everyone who disagrees with you on any topic is 'retarded', you may want to do some soul-searching. Usually that's more indicative of easily remedied personal flaws than it is of any sort of widespread, ideologically sequestered detriment of character or intelligence.

+1.3

The worst part is I brought up legitimate issues about Trump and gave a +1.3 to an answer which didn't even address the heart of my message.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:27:29 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
If anything, the way people respond to me with emotion is nothing more than a reflection of American people today and their lack of interest in facts. Instead they are more interested in emotional appeal.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:31:40 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:27:29 PM, Haroush wrote:
If anything, the way people respond to me with emotion is nothing more than a reflection of American people today and their lack of interest in facts. Instead they are more interested in emotional appeal.

-1.2
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:32:38 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:31:40 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:27:29 PM, Haroush wrote:
If anything, the way people respond to me with emotion is nothing more than a reflection of American people today and their lack of interest in facts. Instead they are more interested in emotional appeal.

-1.2

Applauds the great comeback. Shaking my head.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:39:21 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:21:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:16:37 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Honestly, his foreign policy is the thing about him that I dislike the most.
However, China and Russia will be most bold when the United States retreats from the world stages. Shortly after Trump takes office the Chinese will invade Taiwan and solidify their claims to the South China Sea. Russia will likely invade Ukraine.
Trump, because he's so utterly unpopular, would probably be a one-term president. Whoever succeeds him will probably be a heck of a lot more interventionist. Hence, America enters WWIII.
Or this is one possible scenario, anyway.

You say this like its a bad scenario. there are plenty of plusses for world peace by allowing Russia and China to consolidate. Power vacuums suck (pun intended).

What I'm saying is that Donald Trump could indirectly cause WWIII. I would actually be happy if this happened, but of course I recognize it as being very bad for humanity and as such if given the choice I would not start it.
The one thing that has held back China from invading Taiwan is the vague promise from the United States to defend Taiwan in the event of a Chinese Invasion. The reason Russia hasn't gone ahead and swallowed up Ukraine (and possibly the entirety of Eastern Europe) is NATO, which would be nothing without the United States. Take away America and these two nations will give in almost immediately to the desire for conquest.
The optimal recipe for a WWIII which America wins is Trump taking office, the Russo-Chinese invasions occurring, enough momentum being built up so that the war won't end until one side is defeated, and then Trump being replaced by someone else who's willing to take America into the war.
In WW1 America stayed out for 3 years. In WW2 America stayed out for 2 years. There's no way of knowing how long America could afford to stay neutral this time around.
Like I said, though I'd like WWIII to happen I have an obligation to do my part to prevent it from happening, so I probably won't vote for Trump.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:45:46 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:22:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:17:51 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:03:49 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2016 3:50:54 PM, Romaniii wrote:
Also, his foreign policy is probably the best out of all the candidates.

What f**king foreign policy? He doesn't have no foreign policy and is just as bad as Hillary Clinton pushing for peace deals between Israel and Palestine even though it is not possible. He doesn't even believe half of things he says, but yet people support him.

Just like with the immigration issue. He says he is going to build a wall and put Americans first, but yet he was quick to use illegal immigrants for his own benefit. Not to mention his behind the scenes meeting with the New York Times.

People are just simply retarded. That is what I say at least if you are conservative and just don't say you are like many Democrats like to do.

If you think that everyone who disagrees with you on any topic is 'retarded', you may want to do some soul-searching. Usually that's more indicative of easily remedied personal flaws than it is of any sort of widespread, ideologically sequestered detriment of character or intelligence.

No, actually it isn't. It is just many people here in America have decided to side with a populist instead of a consistent conservative who has a consistent record. Please show me Trumps consistent conservative record? dipsh*t.

'Actually' is an interjection, so a comma should follow it. 'Trumps' [sic] is possessive, so it ought to have an apostrophe. The sentence in which it is contained is also a polite request, not a question, so the question mark is inappropriate. 'dipsh*t' ought to be capitalized, as it is at the beginning of a 'sentence', though it is really a sentence fragment. I believe the intended noun and verb in this case, properly conjugated, are 'you are.'
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:46:48 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:39:21 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:21:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:16:37 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Honestly, his foreign policy is the thing about him that I dislike the most.
However, China and Russia will be most bold when the United States retreats from the world stages. Shortly after Trump takes office the Chinese will invade Taiwan and solidify their claims to the South China Sea. Russia will likely invade Ukraine.
Trump, because he's so utterly unpopular, would probably be a one-term president. Whoever succeeds him will probably be a heck of a lot more interventionist. Hence, America enters WWIII.
Or this is one possible scenario, anyway.

You say this like its a bad scenario. there are plenty of plusses for world peace by allowing Russia and China to consolidate. Power vacuums suck (pun intended).

What I'm saying is that Donald Trump could indirectly cause WWIII. I would actually be happy if this happened, but of course I recognize it as being very bad for humanity and as such if given the choice I would not start it.
The one thing that has held back China from invading Taiwan is the vague promise from the United States to defend Taiwan in the event of a Chinese Invasion. The reason Russia hasn't gone ahead and swallowed up Ukraine (and possibly the entirety of Eastern Europe) is NATO, which would be nothing without the United States. Take away America and these two nations will give in almost immediately to the desire for conquest.
The optimal recipe for a WWIII which America wins is Trump taking office, the Russo-Chinese invasions occurring, enough momentum being built up so that the war won't end until one side is defeated, and then Trump being replaced by someone else who's willing to take America into the war.
In WW1 America stayed out for 3 years. In WW2 America stayed out for 2 years. There's no way of knowing how long America could afford to stay neutral this time around.
Like I said, though I'd like WWIII to happen I have an obligation to do my part to prevent it from happening, so I probably won't vote for Trump.

That's a silly reasoning. You are blaming a president far into the future for starting WWIII because Trump pursued isolationist policies? You have absolutely no faith in democracy.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:47:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:27:29 PM, Haroush wrote:
If anything, the way people respond to me with emotion is nothing more than a reflection of American people today and their lack of interest in facts. Instead they are more interested in emotional appeal.

You really are the rugged, steely-eyed protagonist in your own person drama, aren't you? What an inspiring life you must lead.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:51:01 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:46:48 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:39:21 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:21:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:16:37 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Honestly, his foreign policy is the thing about him that I dislike the most.
However, China and Russia will be most bold when the United States retreats from the world stages. Shortly after Trump takes office the Chinese will invade Taiwan and solidify their claims to the South China Sea. Russia will likely invade Ukraine.
Trump, because he's so utterly unpopular, would probably be a one-term president. Whoever succeeds him will probably be a heck of a lot more interventionist. Hence, America enters WWIII.
Or this is one possible scenario, anyway.

You say this like its a bad scenario. there are plenty of plusses for world peace by allowing Russia and China to consolidate. Power vacuums suck (pun intended).

What I'm saying is that Donald Trump could indirectly cause WWIII. I would actually be happy if this happened, but of course I recognize it as being very bad for humanity and as such if given the choice I would not start it.
The one thing that has held back China from invading Taiwan is the vague promise from the United States to defend Taiwan in the event of a Chinese Invasion. The reason Russia hasn't gone ahead and swallowed up Ukraine (and possibly the entirety of Eastern Europe) is NATO, which would be nothing without the United States. Take away America and these two nations will give in almost immediately to the desire for conquest.
The optimal recipe for a WWIII which America wins is Trump taking office, the Russo-Chinese invasions occurring, enough momentum being built up so that the war won't end until one side is defeated, and then Trump being replaced by someone else who's willing to take America into the war.
In WW1 America stayed out for 3 years. In WW2 America stayed out for 2 years. There's no way of knowing how long America could afford to stay neutral this time around.
Like I said, though I'd like WWIII to happen I have an obligation to do my part to prevent it from happening, so I probably won't vote for Trump.

That's a silly reasoning. You are blaming a president far into the future for starting WWIII because Trump pursued isolationist policies? You have absolutely no faith in democracy.

Three individuals would be to blame for WW3:
1. Xi Jinping
2. Vladimir Putin
3. Donald Trump
Donald Trump's interventionist successor would be doing the right thing.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:55:04 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:51:01 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Three individuals would be to blame for WW3:
1. Xi Jinping
2. Vladimir Putin
3. Donald Trump
Donald Trump's interventionist successor would be doing the right thing.

If Europe gets taken over by China and Russia, the USA should allow it to happen. The US has every reason to reverse the misguided policy of subsidizing their ridiculous European socialism with American interventionist military. We can't afford to be the world's policeman.

Survival of the fittest, honky.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 5:08:10 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:47:37 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:27:29 PM, Haroush wrote:
If anything, the way people respond to me with emotion is nothing more than a reflection of American people today and their lack of interest in facts. Instead they are more interested in emotional appeal.

You really are the rugged, steely-eyed protagonist in your own person drama, aren't you? What an inspiring life you must lead.

+1.05
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 5:14:47 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:47:37 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:27:29 PM, Haroush wrote:
If anything, the way people respond to me with emotion is nothing more than a reflection of American people today and their lack of interest in facts. Instead they are more interested in emotional appeal.

You really are the rugged, steely-eyed protagonist in your own person drama, aren't you? What an inspiring life you must lead.

Another emotional response. How pathetic.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 5:16:14 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 4:47:37 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/26/2016 4:27:29 PM, Haroush wrote:
If anything, the way people respond to me with emotion is nothing more than a reflection of American people today and their lack of interest in facts. Instead they are more interested in emotional appeal.

You really are the rugged, steely-eyed protagonist in your own person drama, aren't you? What an inspiring life you must lead.

Yeah he's quite retarded in case you didnt already detect that
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 5:16:58 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 5:14:47 PM, Haroush wrote:

You really are the rugged, steely-eyed protagonist in your own person drama, aren't you? What an inspiring life you must lead.

Another emotional response. How pathetic.
How ironic.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 5:21:39 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 5:16:58 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/26/2016 5:14:47 PM, Haroush wrote:

You really are the rugged, steely-eyed protagonist in your own person drama, aren't you? What an inspiring life you must lead.

Another emotional response. How pathetic.
How ironic.

Isn't it ironic? This guy or you haven't addressed me yet on the substance of my comments. Interesting.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 5:28:11 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/26/2016 5:21:39 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2016 5:16:58 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/26/2016 5:14:47 PM, Haroush wrote:

You really are the rugged, steely-eyed protagonist in your own person drama, aren't you? What an inspiring life you must lead.

Another emotional response. How pathetic.
How ironic.

Isn't it ironic? This guy or you haven't addressed me yet on the substance of my comments. Interesting.

It's ironic that you would use an emotional response to complain about perceived emotional responses.