Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I'm a racist bigot for being anti-Islam

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Selcouth_Debater
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~ Charles Bukowski

Formerly known as kawaii_crazy. I'm back.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:33:34 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

-Adolph Hitler
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:35:05 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers -already, you see, the world had already fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing Christianity! -then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism [Islam], that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so.[6]
The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death. A slow death has something comforting about it. The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science... The instructions of a hygienic nature that most religions gave, contributed to the foundation of organized communities. The precepts ordering people to wash, to avoid certain drinks, to fast at appointed dates, to take exercise, to rise with the sun, to climb to the top of the minaret " all these were obligations invented by intelligent people. The exhortation to fight courageously is also self-explanatory. Observe, by the way, that, as a corollary, the Moslem was promised a paradise peopled with sensual girls, where wine flowed in streams " a real earthly paradise. The Christians, on the other hand, declare themselves satisfied if after their death they are allowed to sing hallelujahs! ...Christianity, of course, has reached the peak of absurdity in this respect. And that's why one day its structure will collapse. Science has already impregnated humanity. Consequently, the more Christianity clings to its dogmas, the quicker it will decline.!

-Adolph Hitler
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:37:44 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

*a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)*

Some people could agree that you fit that title

So, if you're are being "unfair' doesn't that constitute as wrong or immoral?
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:39:11 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Of course you're not, but the new left will do everything in its power to portray you as such, for the purpose of discrediting reasonable opposition to cultural barbarism that exists throughout the middle east.
Tsar of DDO
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:40:11 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Adolph Hitler and Islam

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Selcouth_Debater
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:40:43 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

If that is your opinion, then I respect that my friend. I'm not calling you a bigot, simply stating that if people have a problem with your anti-Islam state of mind, they have justification for calling you one.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~ Charles Bukowski

Formerly known as kawaii_crazy. I'm back.
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:42:21 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:37:44 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

*a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)*

Some people could agree that you fit that title

So, if you're are being "unfair' doesn't that constitute as wrong or immoral?



Being anti-Nazism wouldn't be considered "bigotry" if the hate was justified, ie. because of the persecution and murder of millions of Jews due to a political party/thought
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:43:05 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:42:21 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

Being anti-Nazism wouldn't be considered "bigotry" if the hate was justified, ie. because of the persecution and murder of millions of Jews due to a political party/thought

If the Nazi's were Arabs, SJWs would have defended them.
Tsar of DDO
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:43:56 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:40:43 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

If that is your opinion, then I respect that my friend. I'm not calling you a bigot, simply stating that if people have a problem with your anti-Islam state of mind, they have justification for calling you one.

If Satanists killed people in mass shootings and bombings, and I condemned it, no one would condemn me. But what's the difference? Two religions. Both have a god. And both advocate death. Am I a bigot if I condemn Satanism?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:46:02 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:43:05 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:42:21 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

Being anti-Nazism wouldn't be considered "bigotry" if the hate was justified, ie. because of the persecution and murder of millions of Jews due to a political party/thought

If the Nazi's were Arabs, SJWs would have defended them.

Ehh...you could say that in effect that Nazi's were the "SJWs" in their terms by ridding the Jews
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:47:55 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:43:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:40:43 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

If that is your opinion, then I respect that my friend. I'm not calling you a bigot, simply stating that if people have a problem with your anti-Islam state of mind, they have justification for calling you one.

If Satanists killed people in mass shootings and bombings, and I condemned it, no one would condemn me. But what's the difference? Two religions. Both have a god. And both advocate death. Am I a bigot if I condemn Satanism?

No, because if, hypothetically, Satanists killed many people as whole, your condemnation would be justified
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:48:03 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
I don't think you are off-base at all to look at Islam through analogies. The mistake you made is equating the Nazis to Islam in general.

Think Islam analogous to Christianity
Al Queda/ISIS analogous to Nazis

That will help see things in perspective.

So, make all the rants you want about Al Queda/ISIS, call them "enemies' of the west, terrorists, call for anyone affiliated with them to be banned permanently from the United States and you won't see "liberals" or anyone else telling you that you are wrong.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:48:58 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:46:02 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:43:05 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:42:21 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

Being anti-Nazism wouldn't be considered "bigotry" if the hate was justified, ie. because of the persecution and murder of millions of Jews due to a political party/thought

If the Nazi's were Arabs, SJWs would have defended them.

Ehh...you could say that in effect that Nazi's were the "SJWs" in their terms by ridding the Jews

I don't know that I'd go that far, though SJW's are notoriously anti-Israel and anti-Semitic.
Tsar of DDO
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:49:06 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:48:03 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I don't think you are off-base at all to look at Islam through analogies. The mistake you made is equating the Nazis to Islam in general.

Think Islam analogous to Christianity
Al Queda/ISIS analogous to Nazis

That will help see things in perspective.

So, make all the rants you want about Al Queda/ISIS, call them "enemies' of the west, terrorists, call for anyone affiliated with them to be banned permanently from the United States and you won't see "liberals" or anyone else telling you that you are wrong.

^Exactly^
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:51:37 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:48:58 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:46:02 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:43:05 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:42:21 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

Being anti-Nazism wouldn't be considered "bigotry" if the hate was justified, ie. because of the persecution and murder of millions of Jews due to a political party/thought

If the Nazi's were Arabs, SJWs would have defended them.

Ehh...you could say that in effect that Nazi's were the "SJWs" in their terms by ridding the Jews

I don't know that I'd go that far, though SJW's are notoriously anti-Israel and anti-Semitic.

Social Justice Warriors are adept at turning the aggressive into victims, and blaming the innocent and just for their own issues. Sounds like the Nazis
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:54:02 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:51:37 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:48:58 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:46:02 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:43:05 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:42:21 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

Being anti-Nazism wouldn't be considered "bigotry" if the hate was justified, ie. because of the persecution and murder of millions of Jews due to a political party/thought

If the Nazi's were Arabs, SJWs would have defended them.

Ehh...you could say that in effect that Nazi's were the "SJWs" in their terms by ridding the Jews

I don't know that I'd go that far, though SJW's are notoriously anti-Israel and anti-Semitic.

Social Justice Warriors are adept at turning the aggressive into victims, and blaming the innocent and just for their own issues. Sounds like the Nazis

It's sort of darker than that.

What SJW's are about is this:

1. You go find an "oppressed" group.
2. You make a big show about how "oppressed" the group is, and characterize this "oppression" as violence as a preamble to doing actual violence against the so-called "oppressors."
3. You verbally and physically attack the "oppressors" until they shut up and go away.
4. Repeat process.

I mean, it's more complex than that... but it's the basic method.
Tsar of DDO
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:55:29 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:54:02 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:51:37 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:48:58 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:46:02 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:43:05 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:42:21 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

Being anti-Nazism wouldn't be considered "bigotry" if the hate was justified, ie. because of the persecution and murder of millions of Jews due to a political party/thought

If the Nazi's were Arabs, SJWs would have defended them.

Ehh...you could say that in effect that Nazi's were the "SJWs" in their terms by ridding the Jews

I don't know that I'd go that far, though SJW's are notoriously anti-Israel and anti-Semitic.

Social Justice Warriors are adept at turning the aggressive into victims, and blaming the innocent and just for their own issues. Sounds like the Nazis

It's sort of darker than that.

What SJW's are about is this:

1. You go find an "oppressed" group.
2. You make a big show about how "oppressed" the group is, and characterize this "oppression" as violence as a preamble to doing actual violence against the so-called "oppressors."
3. You verbally and physically attack the "oppressors" until they shut up and go away.
4. Repeat process.

I mean, it's more complex than that... but it's the basic method.

Of course -I was talking relatively
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:58:05 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:55:29 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:54:02 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:51:37 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:48:58 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:46:02 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:43:05 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:42:21 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

Being anti-Nazism wouldn't be considered "bigotry" if the hate was justified, ie. because of the persecution and murder of millions of Jews due to a political party/thought

If the Nazi's were Arabs, SJWs would have defended them.

Ehh...you could say that in effect that Nazi's were the "SJWs" in their terms by ridding the Jews

I don't know that I'd go that far, though SJW's are notoriously anti-Israel and anti-Semitic.

Social Justice Warriors are adept at turning the aggressive into victims, and blaming the innocent and just for their own issues. Sounds like the Nazis

It's sort of darker than that.

What SJW's are about is this:

1. You go find an "oppressed" group.
2. You make a big show about how "oppressed" the group is, and characterize this "oppression" as violence as a preamble to doing actual violence against the so-called "oppressors."
3. You verbally and physically attack the "oppressors" until they shut up and go away.
4. Repeat process.

I mean, it's more complex than that... but it's the basic method.

Of course -I was talking relatively

Fair, but I'm very interested in perfect accuracy... because facts and truth are the only antidote to the kinds of propagandistic narratives that SJW's engage in. They are the most dishonest group of people which have ever existed, after all.
Tsar of DDO
Selcouth_Debater
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:08:58 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:43:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:40:43 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

If that is your opinion, then I respect that my friend. I'm not calling you a bigot, simply stating that if people have a problem with your anti-Islam state of mind, they have justification for calling you one.

If Satanists killed people in mass shootings and bombings, and I condemned it, no one would condemn me. But what's the difference? Two religions. Both have a god. And both advocate death. Am I a bigot if I condemn Satanism?

A major difference is the fact that Satanism is a religion revolving entirely around hatred and the actual devil, while only certain Muslims believe in hatred towards people of different beliefs. Islam doesn't advocate death, only do extremists within the religion. Just as you can't blame all of Christianity for the Ku Klux Klan, and claim that all Christians are against black people, you can't blame all of Islam for terrorism and claim that all Muslims believe in mass shootings and bombings where there arent people who are anti-extremist Muslims.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~ Charles Bukowski

Formerly known as kawaii_crazy. I'm back.
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:12:35 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:08:58 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:43:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:40:43 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

If that is your opinion, then I respect that my friend. I'm not calling you a bigot, simply stating that if people have a problem with your anti-Islam state of mind, they have justification for calling you one.

If Satanists killed people in mass shootings and bombings, and I condemned it, no one would condemn me. But what's the difference? Two religions. Both have a god. And both advocate death. Am I a bigot if I condemn Satanism?

A major difference is the fact that Satanism is a religion revolving entirely around hatred and the actual devil
Considering there are two distinct versions of satanism, this is inherently false.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:15:17 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:08:58 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:43:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:40:43 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

If that is your opinion, then I respect that my friend. I'm not calling you a bigot, simply stating that if people have a problem with your anti-Islam state of mind, they have justification for calling you one.

If Satanists killed people in mass shootings and bombings, and I condemned it, no one would condemn me. But what's the difference? Two religions. Both have a god. And both advocate death. Am I a bigot if I condemn Satanism?

A major difference is the fact that Satanism is a religion revolving entirely around hatred and the actual devil, while only certain Muslims believe in hatred towards people of different beliefs. Islam doesn't advocate death, only do extremists within the religion. Just as you can't blame all of Christianity for the Ku Klux Klan, and claim that all Christians are against black people, you can't blame all of Islam for terrorism and claim that all Muslims believe in mass shootings and bombings where there arent people who are anti-extremist Muslims.

Ever read the Quran. ISIS are not extremists. They are devout.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Selcouth_Debater
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:16:02 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:12:35 AM, Torton wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:08:58 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:43:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:40:43 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

If that is your opinion, then I respect that my friend. I'm not calling you a bigot, simply stating that if people have a problem with your anti-Islam state of mind, they have justification for calling you one.

If Satanists killed people in mass shootings and bombings, and I condemned it, no one would condemn me. But what's the difference? Two religions. Both have a god. And both advocate death. Am I a bigot if I condemn Satanism?

A major difference is the fact that Satanism is a religion revolving entirely around hatred and the actual devil
Considering there are two distinct versions of satanism, this is inherently false.

Please enlighten me.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~ Charles Bukowski

Formerly known as kawaii_crazy. I'm back.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:18:43 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:08:58 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:43:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:40:43 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

If that is your opinion, then I respect that my friend. I'm not calling you a bigot, simply stating that if people have a problem with your anti-Islam state of mind, they have justification for calling you one.

If Satanists killed people in mass shootings and bombings, and I condemned it, no one would condemn me. But what's the difference? Two religions. Both have a god. And both advocate death. Am I a bigot if I condemn Satanism?

A major difference is the fact that Satanism is a religion revolving entirely around hatred and the actual devil, while only certain Muslims believe in hatred towards people of different beliefs. Islam doesn't advocate death, only do extremists within the religion. Just as you can't blame all of Christianity for the Ku Klux Klan, and claim that all Christians are against black people, you can't blame all of Islam for terrorism and claim that all Muslims believe in mass shootings and bombings where there arent people who are anti-extremist Muslims.

Satan comes from the Bible. The Bible refers to Satan as the deceiver. The Quran says "Allah is the great deceiver."

The Bible says Satan is a murderer.
The Quran commands murder on infidels.

The Bible says Satan is a liar.
Alkah commands lying via taqiyya, Maruna, Tawriya, and Kitman.

I can make a list a mile long.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:21:03 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:18:43 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:08:58 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:43:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:40:43 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

If that is your opinion, then I respect that my friend. I'm not calling you a bigot, simply stating that if people have a problem with your anti-Islam state of mind, they have justification for calling you one.

If Satanists killed people in mass shootings and bombings, and I condemned it, no one would condemn me. But what's the difference? Two religions. Both have a god. And both advocate death. Am I a bigot if I condemn Satanism?

A major difference is the fact that Satanism is a religion revolving entirely around hatred and the actual devil, while only certain Muslims believe in hatred towards people of different beliefs. Islam doesn't advocate death, only do extremists within the religion. Just as you can't blame all of Christianity for the Ku Klux Klan, and claim that all Christians are against black people, you can't blame all of Islam for terrorism and claim that all Muslims believe in mass shootings and bombings where there arent people who are anti-extremist Muslims.

Satan comes from the Bible. The Bible refers to Satan as the deceiver. The Quran says "Allah is the great deceiver."

The Bible says Satan is a murderer.
The Quran commands murder on infidels.

The Bible says Satan is a liar.
Alkah commands lying via taqiyya, Maruna, Tawriya, and Kitman.

I can make a list a mile long.

This is true.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:21:17 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:16:02 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:12:35 AM, Torton wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:08:58 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:43:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:40:43 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

If that is your opinion, then I respect that my friend. I'm not calling you a bigot, simply stating that if people have a problem with your anti-Islam state of mind, they have justification for calling you one.

If Satanists killed people in mass shootings and bombings, and I condemned it, no one would condemn me. But what's the difference? Two religions. Both have a god. And both advocate death. Am I a bigot if I condemn Satanism?

A major difference is the fact that Satanism is a religion revolving entirely around hatred and the actual devil
Considering there are two distinct versions of satanism, this is inherently false.

Please enlighten me.

Sarah Heider, ex Muslim says Islam is about death, commands death, and is madness.

Walid Shoebat, ex Muslim goes so far as to literally say Allah IS Satan.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, ex Muslim, says Islam is not peace nor is it tollerance.

I, an ex Muslim can tell you they are not migrating to the West. It is an invasion.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:21:27 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:18:43 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:08:58 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:43:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:40:43 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

If that is your opinion, then I respect that my friend. I'm not calling you a bigot, simply stating that if people have a problem with your anti-Islam state of mind, they have justification for calling you one.

If Satanists killed people in mass shootings and bombings, and I condemned it, no one would condemn me. But what's the difference? Two religions. Both have a god. And both advocate death. Am I a bigot if I condemn Satanism?

A major difference is the fact that Satanism is a religion revolving entirely around hatred and the actual devil, while only certain Muslims believe in hatred towards people of different beliefs. Islam doesn't advocate death, only do extremists within the religion. Just as you can't blame all of Christianity for the Ku Klux Klan, and claim that all Christians are against black people, you can't blame all of Islam for terrorism and claim that all Muslims believe in mass shootings and bombings where there arent people who are anti-extremist Muslims.

Satan comes from the Bible. The Bible refers to Satan as the deceiver. The Quran says "Allah is the great deceiver."

The Bible says Satan is a murderer.
The Quran commands murder on infidels.

The Bible says Satan is a liar.
Alkah commands lying via taqiyya, Maruna, Tawriya, and Kitman.

I can make a list a mile long.

This is true.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:29:00 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:08:58 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:43:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:40:43 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:22:17 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:
At 3/27/2016 2:26:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Whatever. But I'll be the "bigot" with two arms and legs still. Thank you.

Islam isn't a race, so I don't see how you could be racist. And a bigot is defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions," so I suppose you could be considered a bigot, but that wouldn't that make whoever is calling you a bigot, if done so in a negative manner, a bigot as well?

Being a bigot doesn't neccessarily make you wrong or immoral. If I were anti Naziism during WWII, I'd be a bigot by definition. Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam.

If that is your opinion, then I respect that my friend. I'm not calling you a bigot, simply stating that if people have a problem with your anti-Islam state of mind, they have justification for calling you one.

If Satanists killed people in mass shootings and bombings, and I condemned it, no one would condemn me. But what's the difference? Two religions. Both have a god. And both advocate death. Am I a bigot if I condemn Satanism?

A major difference is the fact that Satanism is a religion revolving entirely around hatred and the actual devil, while only certain Muslims believe in hatred towards people of different beliefs. Islam doesn't advocate death, only do extremists within the religion. Just as you can't blame all of Christianity for the Ku Klux Klan, and claim that all Christians are against black people, you can't blame all of Islam for terrorism and claim that all Muslims believe in mass shootings and bombings where there arent people who are anti-extremist Muslims.

I'll tell you all about it.

Fact: Muhammed married and raped a 6 year old Aisha.

Fact: Islam teaches espionage of all nonMuslims through taqiyya, maruna, kitman,and tawriya.

Fact: Muhammed thought he got his revelation(the Quran) from a demon.

Fact: Muhammed was claimed to be demon posessed as a child.

Fact: there are hundreds of verses(suras) saying to kill, rape, jihad(strive hard against, persecute, behead, inact jizza etc on infidels(nonMuslims).

Fact: Muslims are not allowed to be your friend in their heart.

Fact: The Quran rewards you if you kill a NonMuslim and die yourself(hence suicide bombers), Martyrdom.

Fact: Muslims are commanded to conquer and destroy the nonMuslims by infiltrating them, outbreeding them, breeding(mixing) with them, and killing them.

Fact: Allah and Satan are one in the same being. Don't believe me? I can prove it.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...