Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Kiss the West Goodbye

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:06:39 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

a) Your girlfriend left you for a Muslim
b) Your Muslim boss fired you
c) You have a small weiner and doing this helps you cope
d) A, because of C
e) All of the above

Which is it? I'm curious :)
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:16:52 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:06:39 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

a) Your girlfriend left you for a Muslim
b) Your Muslim boss fired you
c) You have a small weiner and doing this helps you cope
d) A, because of C
e) All of the above

Which is it? I'm curious :)

This post is interesting, because it really reflects the specific kind of problems you see from SJW's, and reflects precisely what I have said to other members in the past.

What Ford did here was NOT substantively engage in a discussion about Arab immigration, or Arabic immigration's cultural impact on Europe and the United States. What he did instead, as a method of rebuttal, is offer theories about why the OP posted what he did, that implied that the OP was an islamophobe, racist, bigot, etc.

Ford is there engaged in a form of incorrect thinking and discussion, but this incorrect form of thinking characterizes how SJW's conduct themselves.

In Ford's ideal world, the OP would have responded to this "bait" that he laid, but the OP, wise enough to see the manifest stupidity of Ford's method, did no such thing as of the time of my writing this.

This may be something I address in my contribution to CodyFranklin's "Rationality Series." There are certain kinds of incorrect, and generally meritless means of thinking and discourse is something that has characterized an entire group of people on DDO, and it is therefore necessary to explain why it is problematic, in greater detail. This may be one very useful example,for that purpose.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:20:11 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:06:39 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

a) Your girlfriend left you for a Muslim
b) Your Muslim boss fired you
c) You have a small weiner and doing this helps you cope
d) A, because of C
e) All of the above

Which is it? I'm curious :)

Yes, this is the classic reply of someone desperate for intellectual censorship.
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:21:27 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:20:11 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:06:39 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

a) Your girlfriend left you for a Muslim
b) Your Muslim boss fired you
c) You have a small weiner and doing this helps you cope
d) A, because of C
e) All of the above

Which is it? I'm curious :)

Yes, this is the classic reply of someone desperate for intellectual censorship.

It's really pathetic to see, but, also, a testament to the intellectual bankruptcy of the New Left's ideology.
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:29:29 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

frankly, if the Muslim population takes over Europe because of the West's continued encouragement of birth control, planned parenthood, late marriage, etc. Europe deserves it
http://youtu.be...
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:29:31 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:16:52 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:06:39 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

a) Your girlfriend left you for a Muslim
b) Your Muslim boss fired you
c) You have a small weiner and doing this helps you cope
d) A, because of C
e) All of the above

Which is it? I'm curious :)

This post is interesting, because it really reflects the specific kind of problems you see from SJW's, and reflects precisely what I have said to other members in the past.

What Ford did here was NOT substantively engage in a discussion about Arab immigration, or Arabic immigration's cultural impact on Europe and the United States. What he did instead, as a method of rebuttal, is offer theories about why the OP posted what he did, that implied that the OP was an islamophobe, racist, bigot, etc.

Ford is there engaged in a form of incorrect thinking and discussion, but this incorrect form of thinking characterizes how SJW's conduct themselves.

In Ford's ideal world, the OP would have responded to this "bait" that he laid, but the OP, wise enough to see the manifest stupidity of Ford's method, did no such thing as of the time of my writing this.

This may be something I address in my contribution to CodyFranklin's "Rationality Series." There are certain kinds of incorrect, and generally meritless means of thinking and discourse is something that has characterized an entire group of people on DDO, and it is therefore necessary to explain why it is problematic, in greater detail. This may be one very useful example,for that purpose.

Hey there buddy! This is an initial attempt to keep things "real friendly" so I'll be ignoring your negative tone and your insults. If you insist on getting nasty, well then we can certainly do it that way as well.

Before I engage in a discussion about the cultural impact of Arabic immigration on Europe and the US, would you mind answering some real quick questions for me?

Do you believe Europe will become "Eurabia" and if so, please define "Eurabia" for me.
Do you know how to spell the past tense of "step?"

I'm willing to have a real discussion about this but only with someone who demonstrates a (very low) baseline of intelligence. OP did not demonstrate that.
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:31:08 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:20:11 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:06:39 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

a) Your girlfriend left you for a Muslim
b) Your Muslim boss fired you
c) You have a small weiner and doing this helps you cope
d) A, because of C
e) All of the above

Which is it? I'm curious :)

Yes, this is the classic reply of someone desperate for intellectual censorship.

You say that as if the OP displays any intellect to censor...
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:33:23 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:29:31 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:16:52 AM, YYW wrote:

[stuff]

Hey there buddy! This is an initial attempt to keep things "real friendly" so I'll be ignoring your negative tone and your insults. If you insist on getting nasty, well then we can certainly do it that way as well.

Before I engage in a discussion about the cultural impact of Arabic immigration on Europe and the US, would you mind answering some real quick questions for me?

Do you believe Europe will become "Eurabia" and if so, please define "Eurabia" for me.
Do you know how to spell the past tense of "step?"

I'm willing to have a real discussion about this but only with someone who demonstrates a (very low) baseline of intelligence. OP did not demonstrate that.

This is an interesting shift in Ford's tone, presumably because he has realized the implications of how presentation affects credibility... or maybe not. I don't hold myself out as a mind reader, though.

I don't expect much to come from his contributions here, though. The sort of modus operandi he conducts himself under follows a predictable path, which I expect we will begin to witness to the extent he posts.

I would describe that MO, but because I know how moderation is these days, I won't.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:34:37 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:31:08 AM, ford_prefect wrote:

You say that as if the OP displays any intellect to censor...

Why are you even on the forum section? If you don't want to discuss, then don't post.

You're not a moderator; and even if you were, that post was low class and unacceptable.
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:35:29 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Update from another thread:

"Seeing Islam, per the Quran, is Naziism with a god, I've decided to embrace the title of bigot. I'm anti-Naziism, therefore I must be anti-Islam."
- brontoraptor

Seriously, I challenge either one of you to say with a straight face that somebody making this kind of statement can be successfully reasoned with. The only two possible responses are to ignore it, or to make fun of it.
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:38:37 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:34:37 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:08 AM, ford_prefect wrote:

You say that as if the OP displays any intellect to censor...

Why are you even on the forum section? If you don't want to discuss, then don't post.
Stop trying to intellectually censor me.
You're not a moderator; and even if you were, that post was low class and unacceptable.
Do you follow YYW around and tell him that too? What about Wylted?

See, this is what's wrong with DDO and America. People are too politically correct. Look at all these SJWs trying to tell me what I can or cannot say. Wah wah wah.

Oh the irony :)
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:40:05 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:33:23 AM, YYW wrote:

I would describe that MO, but because I know how moderation is these days, I won't.

Let me take a stab at it.

Endless posts justifying his authority to discredit people and ideas.

Zero posts admitting he clicked on the link that had 5000 upvotes and near 1 million views....
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:41:16 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:38:37 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:34:37 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:08 AM, ford_prefect wrote:

You say that as if the OP displays any intellect to censor...

Why are you even on the forum section? If you don't want to discuss, then don't post.
Stop trying to intellectually censor me.
You're not a moderator; and even if you were, that post was low class and unacceptable.
Do you follow YYW around and tell him that too? What about Wylted?

See, this is what's wrong with DDO and America. People are too politically correct. Look at all these SJWs trying to tell me what I can or cannot say. Wah wah wah.

Oh the irony :)

There you go again...
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:41:34 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:40:05 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:33:23 AM, YYW wrote:

I would describe that MO, but because I know how moderation is these days, I won't.

Let me take a stab at it.

Endless posts justifying his authority to discredit people and ideas.

Zero posts admitting he clicked on the link that had 5000 upvotes and near 1 million views....

Yup. That's prety much spot on.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:47:43 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:29:31 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:16:52 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:06:39 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

a) Your girlfriend left you for a Muslim
b) Your Muslim boss fired you
c) You have a small weiner and doing this helps you cope
d) A, because of C
e) All of the above

Which is it? I'm curious :)

This post is interesting, because it really reflects the specific kind of problems you see from SJW's, and reflects precisely what I have said to other members in the past.

What Ford did here was NOT substantively engage in a discussion about Arab immigration, or Arabic immigration's cultural impact on Europe and the United States. What he did instead, as a method of rebuttal, is offer theories about why the OP posted what he did, that implied that the OP was an islamophobe, racist, bigot, etc.

Ford is there engaged in a form of incorrect thinking and discussion, but this incorrect form of thinking characterizes how SJW's conduct themselves.

In Ford's ideal world, the OP would have responded to this "bait" that he laid, but the OP, wise enough to see the manifest stupidity of Ford's method, did no such thing as of the time of my writing this.

This may be something I address in my contribution to CodyFranklin's "Rationality Series." There are certain kinds of incorrect, and generally meritless means of thinking and discourse is something that has characterized an entire group of people on DDO, and it is therefore necessary to explain why it is problematic, in greater detail. This may be one very useful example,for that purpose.

Hey there buddy! This is an initial attempt to keep things "real friendly" so I'll be ignoring your negative tone and your insults. If you insist on getting nasty, well then we can certainly do it that way as well.

Before I engage in a discussion about the cultural impact of Arabic immigration on Europe and the US, would you mind answering some real quick questions for me?

Do you believe Europe will become "Eurabia" and if so, please define "Eurabia" for me.
Do you know how to spell the past tense of "step?"

I'm willing to have a real discussion about this but only with someone who demonstrates a (very low) baseline of intelligence. OP did not demonstrate that.

If I condemn Satanism am I a bigot. Both religions describe their god as having the same attributes. Adolph Hitler loved Islam. Why? It went step for step ideologically with Naziism. Google it.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:48:33 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:33:23 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:29:31 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:16:52 AM, YYW wrote:

[stuff]

Hey there buddy! This is an initial attempt to keep things "real friendly" so I'll be ignoring your negative tone and your insults. If you insist on getting nasty, well then we can certainly do it that way as well.

Before I engage in a discussion about the cultural impact of Arabic immigration on Europe and the US, would you mind answering some real quick questions for me?

Do you believe Europe will become "Eurabia" and if so, please define "Eurabia" for me.
Do you know how to spell the past tense of "step?"

I'm willing to have a real discussion about this but only with someone who demonstrates a (very low) baseline of intelligence. OP did not demonstrate that.

This is an interesting shift in Ford's tone, presumably because he has realized the implications of how presentation affects credibility... or maybe not. I don't hold myself out as a mind reader, though.
I literally explained why there's a shift in tone. OP did not type a single thing that was worth engaging on an intellectual level. You did. See, no mind reading necessary.
I don't expect much to come from his contributions here, though. The sort of modus operandi he conducts himself under follows a predictable path, which I expect we will begin to witness to the extent he posts.
Ok, so I guess you don't want to have a discussion. That's fine by me. I guess the PC police won again. Doesn't it just get your goat how they always shut down our free speech :(
I would describe that MO, but because I know how moderation is these days, I won't.
Has moderation been curbing your first amendment rights also? Man, you really can't catch a break. Between the SJWs and DDO moderators... I tell ya. America just isn't the bastion of free speech it used to be. I feel like I can't say any of the things I really wanna say to you right now, and I'm sure you feel the same way :)
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:49:59 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:47:43 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:29:31 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:16:52 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:06:39 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

a) Your girlfriend left you for a Muslim
b) Your Muslim boss fired you
c) You have a small weiner and doing this helps you cope
d) A, because of C
e) All of the above

Which is it? I'm curious :)

This post is interesting, because it really reflects the specific kind of problems you see from SJW's, and reflects precisely what I have said to other members in the past.

What Ford did here was NOT substantively engage in a discussion about Arab immigration, or Arabic immigration's cultural impact on Europe and the United States. What he did instead, as a method of rebuttal, is offer theories about why the OP posted what he did, that implied that the OP was an islamophobe, racist, bigot, etc.

Ford is there engaged in a form of incorrect thinking and discussion, but this incorrect form of thinking characterizes how SJW's conduct themselves.

In Ford's ideal world, the OP would have responded to this "bait" that he laid, but the OP, wise enough to see the manifest stupidity of Ford's method, did no such thing as of the time of my writing this.

This may be something I address in my contribution to CodyFranklin's "Rationality Series." There are certain kinds of incorrect, and generally meritless means of thinking and discourse is something that has characterized an entire group of people on DDO, and it is therefore necessary to explain why it is problematic, in greater detail. This may be one very useful example,for that purpose.

Hey there buddy! This is an initial attempt to keep things "real friendly" so I'll be ignoring your negative tone and your insults. If you insist on getting nasty, well then we can certainly do it that way as well.

Before I engage in a discussion about the cultural impact of Arabic immigration on Europe and the US, would you mind answering some real quick questions for me?

Do you believe Europe will become "Eurabia" and if so, please define "Eurabia" for me.
Do you know how to spell the past tense of "step?"

I'm willing to have a real discussion about this but only with someone who demonstrates a (very low) baseline of intelligence. OP did not demonstrate that.

If I condemn Satanism am I a bigot. Both religions describe their god as having the same attributes. Adolph Hitler loved Islam. Why? It went step for step ideologically with Naziism. Google it.

Omg so sorry man. I didn't believe you at all but then I googled it and you're totally right. Do you have any bandaids on you? This truth stuff really hurts :/
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:50:43 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

The demographic shifts in Europe are alarming, I agree. I think the video is a bit alarmist, but there is a legitimate discussion to be had about the extent to which Arabic immigration is recoloring Europe, and destroying European culture and identity.
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:51:31 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:48:33 AM, ford_prefect wrote:

If you substantively respond to the post, I might read it. If it's worth responding too, I might respond to it... but the post you last made in response to me does not interest me.
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:54:58 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:51:31 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:48:33 AM, ford_prefect wrote:

If you substantively respond to the post, I might read it. If it's worth responding too, I might respond to it... but the post you last made in response to me does not interest me.

Well, that's basically my response as well so... lol. Guess this discussion is over. Sorry but OP is just not worth responding to until somebody makes an actual argument.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:55:02 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:31:08 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:20:11 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:06:39 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

a) Your girlfriend left you for a Muslim
b) Your Muslim boss fired you
c) You have a small weiner and doing this helps you cope
d) A, because of C
e) All of the above

Which is it? I'm curious :)

Yes, this is the classic reply of someone desperate for intellectual censorship.

You say that as if the OP displays any intellect to censor...

I was Valedictorian of my class. My Senior cless was 865 Seniors. What have you done?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:57:14 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:55:02 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:31:08 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:20:11 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:06:39 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

a) Your girlfriend left you for a Muslim
b) Your Muslim boss fired you
c) You have a small weiner and doing this helps you cope
d) A, because of C
e) All of the above

Which is it? I'm curious :)

Yes, this is the classic reply of someone desperate for intellectual censorship.

You say that as if the OP displays any intellect to censor...

I was Valedictorian of my class. My Senior cless was 865 Seniors. What have you done?

What was your cless rank in orthography?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:58:33 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:06:39 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

a) Your girlfriend left you for a Muslim
b) Your Muslim boss fired you
c) You have a small weiner and doing this helps you cope
d) A, because of C
e) All of the above

Which is it? I'm curious :)

I was raised in Islam, later becoming a part of the Islamic Atheists Association because apostasy in Islam means your family shuns you and a death penalty is imposed on you. Ever read the Quran? Try it some time.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:59:09 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:58:33 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:06:39 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

a) Your girlfriend left you for a Muslim
b) Your Muslim boss fired you
c) You have a small weiner and doing this helps you cope
d) A, because of C
e) All of the above

Which is it? I'm curious :)

I was raised in Islam, later becoming a part of the Islamic Atheists Association because apostasy in Islam means your family shuns you and a death penalty is imposed on you. Ever read the Quran? Try it some time.

That is very interesting.

Why did you leave Islam?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:00:32 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:48:33 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:33:23 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:29:31 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:16:52 AM, YYW wrote:

[stuff]

Hey there buddy! This is an initial attempt to keep things "real friendly" so I'll be ignoring your negative tone and your insults. If you insist on getting nasty, well then we can certainly do it that way as well.

Before I engage in a discussion about the cultural impact of Arabic immigration on Europe and the US, would you mind answering some real quick questions for me?

Do you believe Europe will become "Eurabia" and if so, please define "Eurabia" for me.
Do you know how to spell the past tense of "step?"

I'm willing to have a real discussion about this but only with someone who demonstrates a (very low) baseline of intelligence. OP did not demonstrate that.

This is an interesting shift in Ford's tone, presumably because he has realized the implications of how presentation affects credibility... or maybe not. I don't hold myself out as a mind reader, though.
I literally explained why there's a shift in tone. OP did not type a single thing that was worth engaging on an intellectual level. You did. See, no mind reading necessary.
I don't expect much to come from his contributions here, though. The sort of modus operandi he conducts himself under follows a predictable path, which I expect we will begin to witness to the extent he posts.
Ok, so I guess you don't want to have a discussion. That's fine by me. I guess the PC police won again. Doesn't it just get your goat how they always shut down our free speech :(
I would describe that MO, but because I know how moderation is these days, I won't.
Has moderation been curbing your first amendment rights also? Man, you really can't catch a break. Between the SJWs and DDO moderators... I tell ya. America just isn't the bastion of free speech it used to be. I feel like I can't say any of the things I really wanna say to you right now, and I'm sure you feel the same way :)

Political correctness is racism in its purest form.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:00:36 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:58:33 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:06:39 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:00:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Muslims outbreed Westerners by a massive amount. At the current rate Europe will become Eurabia in a matter of no time. And Liberals have steeped aside to make sure it happens.

http://youtu.be...

a) Your girlfriend left you for a Muslim
b) Your Muslim boss fired you
c) You have a small weiner and doing this helps you cope
d) A, because of C
e) All of the above

Which is it? I'm curious :)

I was raised in Islam, later becoming a part of the Islamic Atheists Association because apostasy in Islam means your family shuns you and a death penalty is imposed on you. Ever read the Quran? Try it some time.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll put it on my list after I finish Dianetics and the Book of Mormon.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:02:54 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:54:58 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:51:31 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:48:33 AM, ford_prefect wrote:

If you substantively respond to the post, I might read it. If it's worth responding too, I might respond to it... but the post you last made in response to me does not interest me.

Well, that's basically my response as well so... lol. Guess this discussion is over. Sorry but OP is just not worth responding to until somebody makes an actual argument.

Until you learn what taqiyya, maruna, kitman, and tawriya are we can have no intellectual discussion. They are concepts practiced by 1.6 billion Muslims. Not SOME, but ALL. 100%. ALL.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:03:12 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:00:32 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Political correctness is racism in its purest form.

Now here is a man who is definitely putting some words together, in grammatically correct syntax.