Total Posts:109|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why not Ted Cruz?

Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:41:31 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Ted Cruz is the most conservative candidate running for president this year. Even though Ted Cruz is everything conservatives have been asking for people have blindly accepted the idea there is an alternative "conservative" Donald Trump.

The fact is if Donald Trump wasn't anything like an establishment Republican, Democrats wouldn't be voting for him. He has made behind the scene deals with New York Times, and swung back and forth on many political topics including immigration.

He has hired illegal immigrants for his own good without care of a moral compass. He has attempted to use eminent domain for the purpose of his own business. He says he is Christian but married a porn star.

He has been supported by one of the dumbest people who said she could see Russia from her backyard. Everything he says never goes into specifics and he has supported the idea of creating libel laws like somebody with a "H" name.

He thinks he can make Mexico pay to build a wall. The wall he says he wants to build isn't going to be much higher than the one already there. He has no plan for underground tunnels for underneath of the wall.

When it comes to border control he doesn't think Canada is something to be worried about. His tax plan is higher than Ted Cruz's tax plan. Ted Cruz wants to abolish the IRS and broaden the U.S. Treasury which is a great idea.

The conclusion I have come to is many conservatives today aren't very objective and don't like to question the candidate they are for. This scares me and I imagine is scary to other conservatives too.

What is it conservatives don't get. Trump literally endorsed Hillary Clinton in the last presidential bid and supported democrats way before that. He helped fund the Gang of 8 bill and has funded the liberal cause all these years.

He wants to feed all the homeless and give all of them housing. I mean this guy is nuts.
Please be objective and be thoughtful about who you are voting for as a conservative.

At least Ted Cruz has a consistent conservative record unlike Donald Trump.
YYW
Posts: 36,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:48:08 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:41:31 AM, Haroush wrote:
Ted Cruz is the most conservative candidate running for president this year.

I disagree. I know what he says, but he's not really a conservative, because in the course of his very short political career the only thing he does is ride the coattails of whatever prevailing impulse the Republican party seems to be experiencing at a particular time, much like Glen Beck, in that regard.

So, while he may "sound" conservative, the only reason he does is because that's what he thinks is the prevailing impulse. When immigration reform (like what Marco Rubio was proposing) was the prevailing norm, he jumped on that bandwagon.

Even though Ted Cruz is everything conservatives have been asking for people have blindly accepted the idea there is an alternative "conservative" Donald Trump.

Well, that's not accurate either. Ted Cruz is the most universally despised man in congress, hated with equal vigor by both the left and the right, because he would burn Washington if it advanced his acquisition of power.

Moreover, no one--conservatives or otherwise--is asking for him to run, because most people do not trust him, and for good reason. He is so obviously a psychopath, after all.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:10:11 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:48:08 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:41:31 AM, Haroush wrote:
Ted Cruz is the most conservative candidate running for president this year.

I disagree. I know what he says, but he's not really a conservative, because in the course of his very short political career the only thing he does is ride the coattails of whatever prevailing impulse the Republican party seems to be experiencing at a particular time, much like Glen Beck, in that regard.

If he wasn't conservative then why is it his voting record proves it. Donald Trumps conservative record sucks to be frank. As far as him riding the coattails of whatever prevailing impulse of the Republican party.. Are you kidding me? Glenn Beck isn't one to go with the flow either so that doesn't make much sense. Besides, if Cruz was like that then when most conservatives were calling to keep Bulk data collection in place he would have been with it. He wasn't. Though I do understand you wouldn't like him very much being a liberal as you are. It doesn't surprise me.

So, while he may "sound" conservative, the only reason he does is because that's what he thinks is the prevailing impulse. When immigration reform (like what Marco Rubio was proposing) was the prevailing norm, he jumped on that bandwagon.

That is false. People took his words out of context. Plus, he was told something completely different from what he read. There is a big difference there from what you are saying and what actually happened.

Even though Ted Cruz is everything conservatives have been asking for people have blindly accepted the idea there is an alternative "conservative" Donald Trump.

Well, that's not accurate either. Ted Cruz is the most universally despised man in congress, hated with equal vigor by both the left and the right, because he would burn Washington if it advanced his acquisition of power.

Oh, yeah. And who is the one advocating for libel laws and calling people names simply for disagreeing with him? Please. As far as him being disliked in congress, that is far from the truth. He actually gets a lot of support from there.

Moreover, no one--conservatives or otherwise--is asking for him to run, because most people do not trust him, and for good reason. He is so obviously a psychopath, after all.

Oh, yeah he is psychopath alright while you advocate voting for someone who likes illegal immigrants for business, wants libel laws, plans on providing housing for all of the homeless, wants a peace deal between Israel and Palestine. Sounds like quite the United Nations puppet.
Oppose
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:34:08 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 3:48:08 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 3:41:31 AM, Haroush wrote:
Ted Cruz is the most conservative candidate running for president this year.

I disagree. I know what he says, but he's not really a conservative, because in the course of his very short political career the only thing he does is ride the coattails of whatever prevailing impulse the Republican party seems to be experiencing at a particular time, much like Glen Beck, in that regard.

So, while he may "sound" conservative, the only reason he does is because that's what he thinks is the prevailing impulse. When immigration reform (like what Marco Rubio was proposing) was the prevailing norm, he jumped on that bandwagon.

Even though Ted Cruz is everything conservatives have been asking for people have blindly accepted the idea there is an alternative "conservative" Donald Trump.

Well, that's not accurate either. Ted Cruz is the most universally despised man in congress, hated with equal vigor by both the left and the right, because he would burn Washington if it advanced his acquisition of power.

Moreover, no one--conservatives or otherwise--is asking for him to run, because most people do not trust him, and for good reason. He is so obviously a psychopath, after all.

Excuse me, but Ted cruz has been the conservative option long before Donald suddenly decided he was Republican. He didn't magically come out of the thin air to appear as a conservative option opposing "The Don". I have watched Ted on the senate floor for years and he has always done the right thing and never has swayed from what he stands for.

Ted is a psychopath? Are you his psychiatrist? LOL, really? Let's pretend he is for your sake of wanting to sound smart, and question some facts on Donald Trumps sanity first. First let me say that I see Donald Trump as a very shallow narcissist, one who refuses to speak without looking down his nose with a smug look on his face. Donald is confused about what he believes in the first place. He is a charismatic psychopath figure that chases his audiences like a crack high. Okay. He was the leader of the Obama birther pact. Donald has total lack of empathy, really. If you believe his nonsense, ... I don't know what to say. He is the same one who ridiculed Mccain for getting captured, the same person who wanted to steal a persons home in Scotland for his golf course, the same person who has donated to Clinton, Cuomo, Weiner, and many other liberal idealizing people, so is it fair to say that Donald also jumps on the bandwagon as well? Following the norm, that's all ! It's very shameful for people to be this gullible.

Donald has been The typical New York City liberal for a long time. His mistresses and multiple marriages, screwing anyone and everyone to get his way, no empathy for others, changing his entire set of views and beliefs at the drop of a hat.

Final note. Donald was a republican, then an independent, then a democrat, and now a republican. He loved Hillary and she works really hard, now she is a terrible person.. though he first stated that she was one of the best secretary of states EVER. Can you tell me which one of the two candidates loves to jump on the bandwagon to follow the norm? As you say.. ???????
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:36:29 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:27:02 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Cruz wont negotiate with anyone.

We can't afford that.

That isn't true. That is why he did try to work with the gang of 8 but they lied to him about what was on the bill for immigration.
Oppose
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:36:42 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:27:02 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Cruz wont negotiate with anyone.

We can't afford that.

negotiate with who and about what, exactly?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:37:08 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:36:29 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:27:02 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Cruz wont negotiate with anyone.

We can't afford that.

That isn't true. That is why he did try to work with the gang of 8 but they lied to him about what was on the bill for immigration.

It's true. Ask any senator.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:45:42 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:37:08 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:36:29 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:27:02 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Cruz wont negotiate with anyone.

We can't afford that.

That isn't true. That is why he did try to work with the gang of 8 but they lied to him about what was on the bill for immigration.

It's true. Ask any senator.

Well believe it or not there are a handful of senators who support him and if he didn't have the ability to work with people why would an establishment person such as Lindsey Graham endorse Ted Cruz. Why would someone like Mitt Romney support Ted Cruz. Why would Nikki Haley say to support Ted Cruz? Come on now. Why would Marco Rubio endorse Ted Cruz? If he couldn't work with people why would he have all this support and why didn't Trump get the support Cruz got if they weren't concerned about his fascist ways? Tell me.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:48:24 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:45:42 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:37:08 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:36:29 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:27:02 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Cruz wont negotiate with anyone.

We can't afford that.

That isn't true. That is why he did try to work with the gang of 8 but they lied to him about what was on the bill for immigration.

It's true. Ask any senator.

Well believe it or not there are a handful of senators who support him and if he didn't have the ability to work with people why would an establishment person such as Lindsey Graham endorse Ted Cruz. Why would someone like Mitt Romney support Ted Cruz. Why would Nikki Haley say to support Ted Cruz? Come on now. Why would Marco Rubio endorse Ted Cruz? If he couldn't work with people why would he have all this support and why didn't Trump get the support Cruz got if they weren't concerned about his fascist ways? Tell me.

The endorsement of a junior Senator that has no accomplishments besides losing a primary, a failed presidential candidate, and a lightweight governor. Not much to brag about.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:51:10 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:48:24 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:45:42 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:37:08 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:36:29 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:27:02 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Cruz wont negotiate with anyone.

We can't afford that.

That isn't true. That is why he did try to work with the gang of 8 but they lied to him about what was on the bill for immigration.

It's true. Ask any senator.

Well believe it or not there are a handful of senators who support him and if he didn't have the ability to work with people why would an establishment person such as Lindsey Graham endorse Ted Cruz. Why would someone like Mitt Romney support Ted Cruz. Why would Nikki Haley say to support Ted Cruz? Come on now. Why would Marco Rubio endorse Ted Cruz? If he couldn't work with people why would he have all this support and why didn't Trump get the support Cruz got if they weren't concerned about his fascist ways? Tell me.

The endorsement of a junior Senator that has no accomplishments besides losing a primary, a failed presidential candidate, and a lightweight governor. Not much to brag about.

The point is you said he couldn't work with people.. If he couldn't work with people these people wouldn't be supporting him.. Duh! Besides if you want to go for low blows we can go that route, but I am sure you don't want to go down that road with me.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:57:06 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:51:10 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:48:24 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:45:42 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:37:08 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:36:29 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:27:02 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Cruz wont negotiate with anyone.

We can't afford that.

That isn't true. That is why he did try to work with the gang of 8 but they lied to him about what was on the bill for immigration.

It's true. Ask any senator.

Well believe it or not there are a handful of senators who support him and if he didn't have the ability to work with people why would an establishment person such as Lindsey Graham endorse Ted Cruz. Why would someone like Mitt Romney support Ted Cruz. Why would Nikki Haley say to support Ted Cruz? Come on now. Why would Marco Rubio endorse Ted Cruz? If he couldn't work with people why would he have all this support and why didn't Trump get the support Cruz got if they weren't concerned about his fascist ways? Tell me.

The endorsement of a junior Senator that has no accomplishments besides losing a primary, a failed presidential candidate, and a lightweight governor. Not much to brag about.

The point is you said he couldn't work with people.. If he couldn't work with people these people wouldn't be supporting him.. Duh! Besides if you want to go for low blows we can go that route, but I am sure you don't want to go down that road with me.

Cruz doesn't work well with Senators, likes to filibuster when he can't get his way, takes only endorsements from OMGUS political hacks.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:58:11 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Ted Cruz has sanctimonious eyebrows, and is more greasy than a used car salesman.

That is all.

Also, his wife isn't as hot as Melania.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:13:36 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:58:11 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Ted Cruz has sanctimonious eyebrows, and is more greasy than a used car salesman.

That is all.

Also, his wife isn't as hot as Melania.

I vehemently disagree. He has pee wee Herman brows.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:13:41 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 4:57:06 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:51:10 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:48:24 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:45:42 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:37:08 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:36:29 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:27:02 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Cruz wont negotiate with anyone.

We can't afford that.

That isn't true. That is why he did try to work with the gang of 8 but they lied to him about what was on the bill for immigration.

It's true. Ask any senator.

Well believe it or not there are a handful of senators who support him and if he didn't have the ability to work with people why would an establishment person such as Lindsey Graham endorse Ted Cruz. Why would someone like Mitt Romney support Ted Cruz. Why would Nikki Haley say to support Ted Cruz? Come on now. Why would Marco Rubio endorse Ted Cruz? If he couldn't work with people why would he have all this support and why didn't Trump get the support Cruz got if they weren't concerned about his fascist ways? Tell me.

The endorsement of a junior Senator that has no accomplishments besides losing a primary, a failed presidential candidate, and a lightweight governor. Not much to brag about.

The point is you said he couldn't work with people.. If he couldn't work with people these people wouldn't be supporting him.. Duh! Besides if you want to go for low blows we can go that route, but I am sure you don't want to go down that road with me.

Cruz doesn't work well with Senators, likes to filibuster when he can't get his way, takes only endorsements from OMGUS political hacks.

Just about all senators filibuster.. Come on now. Lol As far as those other senators go, many of them were and are part of the establishment. The very people you and I have grown tired of.

Even the largest Tea Party group in America endorsed Ted Cruz.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:16:19 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 5:13:41 AM, Haroush wrote:

Just about all senators filibuster.. Come on now. Lol As far as those other senators go, many of them were and are part of the establishment. The very people you and I have grown tired of.

Even the largest Tea Party group in America endorsed Ted Cruz.

Solo filibustering in the Senate isn't how to help the people who voted for you. You think Obama was bad not working with Congress? Cruz won't even work with his own party. Hillary would be better.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:17:58 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
How about instead of insulting Ted Cruz personally you address the facts here. Oh, I forgot you are a Trump voter not one of the brightest, let alone not being smart at all.
Oppose
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:19:36 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Explain how commenting on somebody's looks pertains to the presidential race? Is this the race for the best eyebrows, the hottest, fakest, cheapest wife? Oh. Is this the race for the biggest gold-digger, the race of Americas hot prez?

Lol, so mature guys. *facepalm*
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:20:41 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 5:19:36 AM, Oppose wrote:
Explain how commenting on somebody's looks pertains to the presidential race? Is this the race for the best eyebrows, the hottest, fakest, cheapest wife? Oh. Is this the race for the biggest gold-digger, the race of Americas hot prez?


Lol, so mature guys. *facepalm*

Gold-digger? How disrespectful towards women. For shame.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:21:23 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 5:16:19 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 5:13:41 AM, Haroush wrote:

Just about all senators filibuster.. Come on now. Lol As far as those other senators go, many of them were and are part of the establishment. The very people you and I have grown tired of.

Even the largest Tea Party group in America endorsed Ted Cruz.

Solo filibustering in the Senate isn't how to help the people who voted for you. You think Obama was bad not working with Congress? Cruz won't even work with his own party. Hillary would be better.

Obviously all those people who endorsed him think you are wrong and actually think the opposite. They think Donald Trump is the one who doesn't want to work with people. And if you would vote for Hillary Clinton over Cruz than you definitely aren't conservative.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:22:56 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 5:21:23 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 5:16:19 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 5:13:41 AM, Haroush wrote:

Just about all senators filibuster.. Come on now. Lol As far as those other senators go, many of them were and are part of the establishment. The very people you and I have grown tired of.

Even the largest Tea Party group in America endorsed Ted Cruz.

Solo filibustering in the Senate isn't how to help the people who voted for you. You think Obama was bad not working with Congress? Cruz won't even work with his own party. Hillary would be better.

Obviously all those people who endorsed him think you are wrong and actually think the opposite. They think Donald Trump is the one who doesn't want to work with people. And if you would vote for Hillary Clinton over Cruz than you definitely aren't conservative.

The people who endorsed him are clearly OMGUS.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:22:59 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 5:20:41 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/27/2016 5:19:36 AM, Oppose wrote:
Explain how commenting on somebody's looks pertains to the presidential race? Is this the race for the best eyebrows, the hottest, fakest, cheapest wife? Oh. Is this the race for the biggest gold-digger, the race of Americas hot prez?


Lol, so mature guys. *facepalm*

Gold-digger? How disrespectful towards women. For shame.

She is the one who put herself up to do porn so she labeled herself.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:24:34 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 5:22:56 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 5:21:23 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 5:16:19 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 5:13:41 AM, Haroush wrote:

Just about all senators filibuster.. Come on now. Lol As far as those other senators go, many of them were and are part of the establishment. The very people you and I have grown tired of.

Even the largest Tea Party group in America endorsed Ted Cruz.

Solo filibustering in the Senate isn't how to help the people who voted for you. You think Obama was bad not working with Congress? Cruz won't even work with his own party. Hillary would be better.

Obviously all those people who endorsed him think you are wrong and actually think the opposite. They think Donald Trump is the one who doesn't want to work with people. And if you would vote for Hillary Clinton over Cruz than you definitely aren't conservative.

The people who endorsed him are clearly OMGUS.

Oh, yeah says the person voting for the guy who endorsed Hillary Clinton in the most recent presidential election bid.
Oppose
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:26:22 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 5:20:41 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/27/2016 5:19:36 AM, Oppose wrote:
Explain how commenting on somebody's looks pertains to the presidential race? Is this the race for the best eyebrows, the hottest, fakest, cheapest wife? Oh. Is this the race for the biggest gold-digger, the race of Americas hot prez?


Lol, so mature guys. *facepalm*

Gold-digger? How disrespectful towards women. For shame.

Yep. so disrespectful to myself. See the pink symbol next to my name? I'm not a gold-digger though. I'm calling facts. You think Donald Trump would get a decent looking woman without his money? Go look at his first wife. Don't bring up peoples faces and I won't bring up the gold-digging.
Donald Trump is a sexist pig. He should apologize to Megyn Kelly for calling her a bimbo. At least Megyn Kelly had clothes on. Okay.

Now, about important matters pertaining to the presidency. Faces don't count.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:28:23 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 5:24:34 AM, Haroush wrote:

The people who endorsed him are clearly OMGUS.

Oh, yeah says the person voting for the guy who endorsed Hillary Clinton in the most recent presidential election bid.

Too bad she didn't beat Obama, but even Obama is better than Cruz.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:31:25 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 5:28:23 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 5:24:34 AM, Haroush wrote:

The people who endorsed him are clearly OMGUS.

Oh, yeah says the person voting for the guy who endorsed Hillary Clinton in the most recent presidential election bid.

Too bad she didn't beat Obama, but even Obama is better than Cruz.

You are obviously not conservative and are attempting to sabotage the Republican party.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:33:26 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 5:31:25 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/27/2016 5:28:23 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 5:24:34 AM, Haroush wrote:

The people who endorsed him are clearly OMGUS.

Oh, yeah says the person voting for the guy who endorsed Hillary Clinton in the most recent presidential election bid.

Too bad she didn't beat Obama, but even Obama is better than Cruz.

You are obviously not conservative and are attempting to sabotage the Republican party.

http://www.nydailynews.com...
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:33:54 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
The only reason you don't support Ted Cruz is because you are a gay atheist with no real purpose as a conservative. It is clear you are just another Tajshar. Oh, what a surprise.