3/27/2016 3:05:27 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Read more: http://www.cnn.com...

I have no words . . . This is so sad.

Thoughts?
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:19:37 PM
At 3/27/2016 3:05:27 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Thoughts?

Umm.. Let's see. Back before WW2 Germans were discriminated against by their own government and it is happening again. Just like Americans are being discriminated against here in America by their own government. It is all part of the UN agenda and Trump, Clinton, Sanders, and Kasich are all part of that.

Now I am not saying genocide was right, but the Jews at the time were very WRONG for taking advantage of the GERMAN people and only helping their own.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:32:46 PM

Thoughts?

First off....this is CNN. Of course they are one sided. Europe is under siege from Muslim extremists and migrants. They are in trouble. For decades, Europeans have seen their cultures watered down by the failed policies of multiculturalism. they have failed to integrate Muslims properly and now they have this. It's a backlash. I didn't see much or any proof that they are Nazis....typical CNN. The liberal group chanting "we are all sons of immigrants" maybe applies to newcomers but does not apply to native Belgians. Europe has been populated by indigenous people for thousands of years. You don't have to be yellow, brown, black or red to be a native of a land. Do you see the Arabs or African blacks or any Asian country giving up their cultures or identities? Why should the Europeans have to? Is it because they are white? They want their countries back. Their politicians have been reckless and now Europe is being destroyed. At least Canada and the U.S. can learn a lesson from this. Heavily vet refugees and integrate your Muslim population.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:53:17 PM
At 3/27/2016 3:19:37 PM, Haroush wrote:

Thoughts?

Umm.. Let's see. Back before WW2 Germans were discriminated against by their own government and it is happening again. Just like Americans are being discriminated against here in America by their own government. It is all part of the UN agenda and Trump, Clinton, Sanders, and Kasich are all part of that.

Now I am not saying genocide was right, but the Jews at the time were very WRONG for taking advantage of the GERMAN people and only helping their own.
One question: Do you support the Nazi cause (aside from the genocide part)?
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:54:53 PM
At 3/27/2016 3:32:46 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

Thoughts?

First off....this is CNN. Of course they are one sided. Europe is under siege from Muslim extremists and migrants. They are in trouble. For decades, Europeans have seen their cultures watered down by the failed policies of multiculturalism. they have failed to integrate Muslims properly and now they have this. It's a backlash. I didn't see much or any proof that they are Nazis....typical CNN. The liberal group chanting "we are all sons of immigrants" maybe applies to newcomers but does not apply to native Belgians. Europe has been populated by indigenous people for thousands of years. You don't have to be yellow, brown, black or red to be a native of a land. Do you see the Arabs or African blacks or any Asian country giving up their cultures or identities? Why should the Europeans have to? Is it because they are white? They want their countries back. Their politicians have been reckless and now Europe is being destroyed. At least Canada and the U.S. can learn a lesson from this. Heavily vet refugees and integrate your Muslim population.
Okay, I agree with the part that Belgium needs to take their country back, but not via Nazism. That is uncalled for . . .
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:01:50 PM
At 3/27/2016 3:53:17 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Thoughts?

One question: Do you support the Nazi cause (aside from the genocide part)?

If it doesn't include killing other races or anybody for that matter than sure. As long as it isn't supporting superiority, but demanding fairness when it comes to German citizens first in Germany. I can understand that.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:07:07 PM
At 3/27/2016 3:54:53 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Thoughts?

Okay, I agree with the part that Belgium needs to take their country back, but not via Nazism. That is uncalled for . . .

Agreed, but a few Nazi salutes, as disgusting as it is does not mean the whole crowd were Nazis. Possibly the ones saluting were not Nazis but were just sending a strong message to frighten their opposition. The left wing media picks up on incidents like this and blow it way out of proportion. They always go out of their way to not label terrorism as Muslim even though it is done in the name of Islam. It's the lily white guilt complex. They loathe the success of the West and believe in cultural relativism. They can't bring themselves to believe or speak about how we in the west have left most of Islam behind in respecting human rights.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:45:12 PM

Thoughts?

If I'm Native American am I the child of immigrants? Nope. Immigration was great when there was plenty for all, but at some point we will have to say "we are full". Immigration served its purpose well. Those days are gone. It's time to move on and face reality today. Multiculturism doesn't always lead to a rich mosaic of unique foods, clothes, and cultures. Sometimes it leads to pockets of oppression, nonassimilated areas, and dangerous mixing of oil and water. This isn't bigotry or racism. This is reality.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 7:49:33 PM
At 3/27/2016 4:45:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Thoughts?

If I'm Native American am I the child of immigrants? Nope. Immigration was great when there was plenty for all, but at some point we will have to say "we are full". Immigration served its purpose well. Those days are gone. It's time to move on and face reality today. Multiculturism doesn't always lead to a rich mosaic of unique foods, clothes, and cultures. Sometimes it leads to pockets of oppression, nonassimilated areas, and dangerous mixing of oil and water. This isn't bigotry or racism. This is reality.

The Europeans are giving up their thousands of years of developed culture to the multicultural scourge. In reality an Arab Frenchman is no more a Frenchman that the Frenchman is a Saudi if living in Saudi Arabia for a generation or two. This is supposing that in a parallel universe the Saudis would allow citizenship for anyone not a Saudi Arab.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 9:11:19 PM
At 3/27/2016 7:49:33 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

Thoughts?

The Europeans are giving up their thousands of years of developed culture to the multicultural scourge. In reality an Arab Frenchman is no more a Frenchman that the Frenchman is a Saudi if living in Saudi Arabia for a generation or two. This is supposing that in a parallel universe the Saudis would allow citizenship for anyone not a Saudi Arab.

Lol. Yeah. There are actually highway signs heading into Mecca that say "Muslims this way", "NonMuslims this way". One leads into Mecca. One leads around and away from Mecca. NonMuslims are not allowed even into the city limits.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:31:24 PM

Thoughts?

So you're also opposed to non-Muslim immigration?
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:33:28 PM

Thoughts?

Yep, so a few bad Jews = Jews in general are taking advantage of German people.

This sort of collectivism is what leads to totalitarianism.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:36:08 PM

Thoughts?

Please dont ever have kids. For the sake of society
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:39:20 PM
At 3/27/2016 11:33:28 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Thoughts?

Umm.. At the time it wasn't just a few Jews discriminating. It was majority of the Jews discriminating against Germans in their own country. So much for a few haha..

Nationalism doesn't lead to totalitarianism.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:44:27 PM
At 3/27/2016 11:39:20 PM, Haroush wrote:

Thoughts?

Umm.. At the time it wasn't just a few Jews discriminating. It was majority of the Jews discriminating against Germans in their own country. So much for a few haha..

Proof? (I know you'll probably link a neo-nazi propaganda website, then declare legitimate historical proof as propaganda.)

Nationalism doesn't lead to totalitarianism, but collectivism does. Discriminating and singling out Jews is straight collectivism, which is exactly what you're doing. Saying everyone of X nationality or X race is in a struggle against X group is collectivism. This is the trigger of fascism and totalitarianism.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:58:26 PM
National Socialism should not overtake Europe, but the European continent should cooperate in ensuring that a white Europe can be sustained indefinitely.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:59:55 PM
At 3/27/2016 11:58:26 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
National Socialism should not overtake Europe, but the European continent should cooperate in ensuring that a white Europe can be sustained indefinitely.

What is your definition of a "White Europe"?
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 12:01:53 AM
At 3/27/2016 11:44:27 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Thoughts?

Proof? (I know you'll probably link a neo-nazi propaganda website, then declare legitimate historical proof as propaganda.)

Nationalism doesn't lead to totalitarianism, but collectivism does. Discriminating and singling out Jews is straight collectivism, which is exactly what you're doing. Saying everyone of X nationality or X race is in a struggle against X group is collectivism. This is the trigger of fascism and totalitarianism.

Lol, Anyone with a brain knows I am not against Jews and never have been. In fact, many Jews can admit this did happen during Germany's great depression. Furthermore, what I stated wasn't collectivism. This actually happened. It is a fact it happened. Watch any history documentary on this matter and you will see what I am saying is fact. This is no Neo Nazi conspiracy. Shaking my head. You need a history lesson now. Please excuse yourself and watch the Hitler channel.

Before you go, is Americans demanding a wall built, border control, and their government putting them first going to lead to fascism and totalitarianism?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 12:03:48 AM
At 3/27/2016 11:59:55 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

A Europe where whites constitute at least 85% of the population.

The DDO Blog:

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 12:16:36 AM
At 3/27/2016 11:31:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Thoughts?

Yup. We have 350 million people and no telling how many visitors and/or illegals. Countries our size with bigger populations ate jammed like sardines. We don't want to be like Vhina, India, or Bagladesh. At some point immigration needs to stop, our culture protected, and the mosaic of peoples we have given the right and opportunity to mix, breed, repopulate as the American race that exists today. Otherwise our culture will disappear and the nation will over populate.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 12:26:06 AM
And whendo Native Americans get to say no more intruders onto their sovereign land? There are already 300 million + people that the Natives didn't invite. When do the natives get to say enough is enough?

lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 12:32:49 AM
At 3/28/2016 12:26:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
And whendo Native Americans get to say no more intruders onto their sovereign land? There are already 300 million + people that the Natives didn't invite. When do the natives get to say enough is enough?

They lost that right long ago. This is not to diminish their rights. They have those as North American citizens. They cannot however reverse any of the colonization over the last 400 years. It is done. The Canadian government should, however settle all the land claims and some native bands should stop making false claims.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 12:51:31 AM
At 3/28/2016 12:32:49 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 3/28/2016 12:26:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

They lost that right long ago. This is not to diminish their rights. They have those as North American citizens. They cannot however reverse any of the colonization over the last 400 years. It is done. The Canadian government should, however settle all the land claims and some native bands should stop making false claims.

By that logic, foreigners lost rights to this country when they weren't born here. We can't take in all 7 billion nonAmericans. Is it nice or fair? No. But that's life. The U.S. has the right to defend itself, its borders, its people, and its culture.

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 12:59:50 AM
At 3/28/2016 12:16:36 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/27/2016 11:31:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Thoughts?

Yup. We have 350 million people and no telling how many visitors and/or illegals. Countries our size with bigger populations ate jammed like sardines. We don't want to be like *China*, India, or Bagladesh. At some point immigration needs to stop, our culture protected, and the mosaic of peoples we have given the right and opportunity to mix, breed, repopulate as the American race that exists today. Otherwise our culture will disappear and the nation will over populate.

Even though immigrants (especially from Asia) are more intelligent and work harder than the average post 3rd generation American? Now you just seem overly paranoid. It isn't impossible for immigrants to culturally assimilate either.

If immigration is halted all together, people will stop seeing the US as a land of opportunity. Rather, we'd just become a country of xenophobia. And other countries are going to benefit from immigrants that are going to actually contribute to the economy, while we're denying possible economic growth due to paranoia and xenophobia.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 1:05:36 AM
At 3/28/2016 12:01:53 AM, Haroush wrote:

Thoughts?

Lol, Anyone with a brain knows I am not against Jews and never have been. In fact, many Jews can admit this did happen during Germany's great depression. Furthermore, what I stated wasn't collectivism. This actually happened. It is a fact it happened. Watch any history documentary on this matter and you will see what I am saying is fact. This is no Neo Nazi conspiracy. Shaking my head. You need a history lesson now. Please excuse yourself and watch the Hitler channel.

Before you go, is Americans demanding a wall built, border control, and their government putting them first going to lead to fascism and totalitarianism?

Alright, can you list me some of these history documentaries that you are referring to?

Your 2nd "paragraph" had literally nothing to do with what I was saying. Americans supporting a better screening process and border control against illegals isn't collectivism. Collectivism is though, singling out entire groups for the actions done by a minority. And even if said actions were done by a majority, there's clearly a minority in the said group that shouldn't be punished. The western world moved away from collectivism during the Enlightenment, we have no point in going back to collectivist thinking.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 1:08:32 AM
At 3/28/2016 12:03:48 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

If immigrants can culturally assimilate to their defined European country, I don't see why the racial percentage matters. Rather, it's more a matter of cultural assimilation.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 1:19:26 AM
At 3/28/2016 1:08:32 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

If immigrants can culturally assimilate to their defined European country, I don't see why the racial percentage matters. Rather, it's more a matter of cultural assimilation.

Threat of terrorism isn't really what matters. Rather, in the case of Europe it *mostly* serves as an excuse to implement policies which are much more important to the survival of Europe.
If Europe were to ever achieve a majority of people groups which come from the Ummah then Europe will no longer exist, even if values like democracy are maintained; it will simply be Northwestern Asia then.

The DDO Blog:

Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 1:23:24 AM
At 3/28/2016 1:05:36 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Thoughts?

Alright, can you list me some of these history documentaries that you are referring to?

Your 2nd "paragraph" had literally nothing to do with what I was saying. Americans supporting a better screening process and border control against illegals isn't collectivism. Collectivism is though, singling out entire groups for the actions done by a minority. And even if said actions were done by a majority, there's clearly a minority in the said group that shouldn't be punished. The western world moved away from collectivism during the Enlightenment, we have no point in going back to collectivist thinking.

I'll find you a few history documentaries on this issue.

As far as my second paragraph goes, it clearly reflects on the issue you were talking about. Just to prove my point, define discriminating, collectivism, fascism, and totalitarianism as it is defined by Webster's dictionary, Oxford, or some other widely accepted dictionary. Preferably, I'd rather you use Webster's or Oxford's. After you post these definitions I will respond further with the point I am attempting to make with this.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 1:23:43 AM
At 3/28/2016 1:05:36 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Thoughts?

I'll find you a few history documentaries on this issue.

As far as my second paragraph goes, it clearly reflects on the issue you were talking about. Just to prove my point, define discriminating, collectivism, fascism, and totalitarianism as it is defined by Webster's dictionary, Oxford, or some other widely accepted dictionary. Preferably, I'd rather you use Webster's or Oxford's. After you post these definitions I will respond further with the point I am attempting to make with this.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 1:33:00 AM
At 3/28/2016 1:19:26 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 3/28/2016 1:08:32 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Threat of terrorism isn't really what matters. Rather, in the case of Europe it *mostly* serves as an excuse to implement policies which are much more important to the survival of Europe.
If Europe were to ever achieve a majority of people groups which come from the Ummah then Europe will no longer exist, even if values like democracy are maintained; it will simply be Northwestern Asia then.

I'm just saying that it's not a factor of race, but it's purely a factor of cultural assimilation. Realistically speaking though, Europe could never maintain it's culture without a white majority within a short time. But theoretically, it wouldn't matter if X country has another race as the majority, as long as they 100% assimilate to the culture of the said country.