Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

How a Muslim ban may actually save muslims.

chass23RN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:13:50 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
I don't trust our goverment as far as I can throw them. I have been thinking alot about why certain politicians are so against banning Muslim immigrants into this country and something came to me. Do you think certain politicians really just care about muslims to the point they encourage allowing them into this country or do you think they have a sinister plan? Well I may be wrong but I feel they are playing them like a fiddle. They want to intermingle us. They know Americans are very patriotic and muslims are very religious. They need terror attacks to happen on our soil before Americans will get behind a invasion. We all know eventually a radical Muslim will do something it is just inevitable. They need this to happen to have a reason to invade the middle east once again. It is hard to pull off this if we have strict immigration laws preventing them from coming here. Muslims need to realize they are being set up as the bad guy. Our current goverment does nothing out of love for humanity but to promote their agenda of world domination. Mark my word they will be used and people can't see thru the act.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:39:48 PM
At 3/27/2016 4:13:50 PM, chass23RN wrote:
I don't trust our goverment as far as I can throw them. I have been thinking alot about why certain politicians are so against banning Muslim immigrants into this country and something came to me. Do you think certain politicians really just care about muslims to the point they encourage allowing them into this country or do you think they have a sinister plan? Well I may be wrong but I feel they are playing them like a fiddle. They want to intermingle us. They know Americans are very patriotic and muslims are very religious. They need terror attacks to happen on our soil before Americans will get behind a invasion. We all know eventually a radical Muslim will do something it is just inevitable. They need this to happen to have a reason to invade the middle east once again. It is hard to pull off this if we have strict immigration laws preventing them from coming here. Muslims need to realize they are being set up as the bad guy. Our current goverment does nothing out of love for humanity but to promote their agenda of world domination. Mark my word they will be used and people can't see thru the act.

The Liberals know they'd all vote for them
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:49:14 PM
I don't trust our goverment as far as I can throw them. I have been thinking alot about why certain politicians are so against banning Muslim immigrants into this country and something came to me. Do you think certain politicians really just care about muslims to the point they encourage allowing them into this country or do you think they have a sinister plan? Well I may be wrong but I feel they are playing them like a fiddle.

The current Muslim population in the US is by in large peaceful and assimilated. Crime rates of this group are lower than the general population. The news and politicians over inflate the threat; fear mongering at it's best. War is big business, many large corporations profit from it, Lockheed Martin, BAE, Boeing, Raytheon, the list goes on and they have great pull within government.

They want to intermingle us. They know Americans are very patriotic and muslims are very religious. They need terror attacks to happen on our soil before Americans will get behind a invasion. We all know eventually a radical Muslim will do something it is just inevitable. They need this to happen to have a reason to invade the middle east once again. It is hard to pull off this if we have strict immigration laws preventing them from coming here. Muslims need to realize they are being set up as the bad guy.

Yes. I agree with that Muslims being set up as a bad guy.

Our current goverment does nothing out of love for humanity but to promote their agenda of world domination. Mark my word they will be used and people can't see thru the act.

Yes, again the US is very imperialistic with it's hooks in the World Bank and IMF. Cheap labor and exploitable natural resources is the goal.
chass23RN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:59:53 PM
At 3/27/2016 4:39:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

I agree. They make them think they are all for giving them a better life ect... however they know they can use it against them. All they need is to convince a few radical muslims to blow something up and it's on. It is harder to pull this off if they can't get into the country easily. They are fooling you people.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:01:54 PM
At 3/27/2016 4:49:14 PM, Peepette wrote:
I don't trust our goverment as far as I can throw them. I have been thinking alot about why certain politicians are so against banning Muslim immigrants into this country and something came to me. Do you think certain politicians really just care about muslims to the point they encourage allowing them into this country or do you think they have a sinister plan? Well I may be wrong but I feel they are playing them like a fiddle.

The current Muslim population in the US is by in large peaceful and assimilated. Crime rates of this group are lower than the general population. The news and politicians over inflate the threat; fear mongering at it's best. War is big business, many large corporations profit from it, Lockheed Martin, BAE, Boeing, Raytheon, the list goes on and they have great pull within government.

They want to intermingle us. They know Americans are very patriotic and muslims are very religious. They need terror attacks to happen on our soil before Americans will get behind a invasion. We all know eventually a radical Muslim will do something it is just inevitable. They need this to happen to have a reason to invade the middle east once again. It is hard to pull off this if we have strict immigration laws preventing them from coming here. Muslims need to realize they are being set up as the bad guy.

Our current goverment does nothing out of love for humanity but to promote their agenda of world domination. Mark my word they will be used and people can't see thru the act.

Yes, again the US is very imperialistic with it's hooks in the World Bank and IMF. Cheap labor and exploitable natural resources is the goal.

The sad thing is that actual covert plans of ISIS and the USA just happen to support each other in a very bizarre way. The USA profits from ongoing military intervention through the military industrial complex, while ISIL can create genocides in the territories provoking a flood of refugees that they can then use to infiltrate the world and expand their recruitment.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:06:06 PM
At 3/27/2016 5:01:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

The sad thing is that actual covert plans of ISIS and the USA just happen to support each other in a very bizarre way. The USA profits from ongoing military intervention through the military industrial complex, while ISIL can create genocides in the territories provoking a flood of refugees that they can then use to infiltrate the world and expand their recruitment.

There best recruitment strategy is to create a disenfranchised population in which to pull from. Most of their soldiers are out of work due to the war. Jumping on the bandwagon gets them food in mouth and roof overhead.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:25:30 PM

^ Ignore the idiot
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 6:04:45 PM
I don't trust our goverment as far as I can throw them.

Subjective-terming, you not 'trusting your government' does not warrant a valid contention or basis for an argument.

I have been thinking alot about why certain politicians are so against banning Muslim immigrants into this country and something came to me.

What politicians exactly? Do you not think that it *could* be because banning a minotity religious group is unethical? And more importantly--not legally possible. According to the U.S' 2012 Citizenship and Immigration Services Policy memorandum, immigration officials are specifically 'to avoid questions about a person's religious belief or practices unless they are relevant to determine the individual's eligibility for a benefit.'

In addition to domestic law, international bodies would also oppose and likely prevent such a ban from taking place, whether temporary or not, on the basis of religious discrimination; which is of course not in legal accordance with human rights charters.

Do you think certain politicians really just care about muslims to the point they encourage allowing them into this country or do you think they have a sinister plan? Well I may be wrong but I feel they are playing them like a fiddle.

Again, this is one for the personal diary. You 'feeling' sonething does not automatically make it correct.

They want to intermingle us. They know Americans are very patriotic and muslims are very religious.

This may be a generalisation--not all Americans are particularly patriotic and not all people that identify as Muslims or come from a Muslim background are 'very religious.'

They need terror attacks to happen on our soil before Americans will get behind a invasion.

There is virtually nothing to suggest that those within mainstream U.S politics want to invade the Middle East again. Your statement may have leverage if it was referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq/Afghanistan, but when applied in present context it is void of legitimacy.

We all know eventually a radical Muslim will do something it is just inevitable.

How so? Obviously *anyone* belonging to *any* radical group is inclined to towards committing extreme acts, but there's security measures and intelligence services put in place in order to stop that.

They need this to happen to have a reason to invade the middle east once again.

In relation to second-above statement, why exactly would the U.S want to invade again and what does it have to gain from doing so?

It is hard to pull off this if we have strict immigration laws preventing them from coming
here.

Yeah, but having a (lack of) or (lot of) immigration laws has nothing to with wanting or not wanting to invade another region.

Muslims need to realize they are being set up as the bad guy. Our current goverment does nothing out of love for humanity but to promote their agenda of world domination. Mark my word they will be used and people can't see thru the act.

They don't need to realise anything--because what you're outlining is an opinion and not fact. I'd inquire as to exactly how the U.S could dominate the world through invading the Middle East? (especially as this would actually de-legitimise its status.)
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 6:09:56 PM
At 3/27/2016 5:25:30 PM, imabench wrote:

^ Ignore the idiot

^------They use verbage like this and wonder why we don't want to think like them.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 6:35:30 PM
At 3/27/2016 5:01:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

The person running the U.S. knows the call of the Azan and the Shahada. Of course their ideas line up...