Jump to topic:

Gov. Deal is anti-Christian

NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 7:59:20 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
It's official . . . Gov. Deal (who ironically claims to be a Christian) just opposed a bill that would protect Christians across the state of Georgia. I am absolutely disgusted at this. What a coward . . .
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 8:32:33 PM
At 3/28/2016 7:59:20 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
It's official . . . Gov. Deal (who ironically claims to be a Christian) just opposed a bill that would protect Christians across the state of Georgia. I am absolutely disgusted at this. What a coward . . .

Absolutely brilliant man. Why should he jeopardize the entire state's economy when religious leaders can stop issuing state marriage licences and perform any religious ceremony upon anyone they wish.

I don't understand why many Christians are he'll bent upon discriminating against gays. I suppose that is what Jesus would have done along with tax cuts for the rich.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 8:42:13 PM
At 3/28/2016 8:32:33 PM, slo1 wrote:

Absolutely brilliant man. Why should he jeopardize the entire state's economy when religious leaders can stop issuing state marriage licences and perform any religious ceremony upon anyone they wish.
He's a coward who sucks up to Hollywood. Religious liberty is much more important than the anti-Christian bigots in Hollywood.
I don't understand why many Christians are he'll bent upon discriminating against gays. I suppose that is what Jesus would have done along with tax cuts for the rich.
We don't discriminate against "gays". The Bible tells Christians that marriage is between a man and a woman, so, as expected, Christians should not perform "gay marriages".
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 9:17:12 PM
At 3/28/2016 8:42:13 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

He's a coward who sucks up to Hollywood. Religious liberty is much more important than the anti-Christian bigots in Hollywood.
We don't discriminate against "gays". The Bible tells Christians that marriage is between a man and a woman, so, as expected, Christians should not perform "gay marriages".

Like I said, there isn't any gun pointed at any clergy that requires her to issue state marriage licenses. Since when does God recognize the state of Georgia marriage licenses? I must have missed that part of the bible.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 9:20:51 PM

Religious liberty has a limit. Let's give Muslims the right to kill infidels under religious liberty... What a load of crap.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 9:27:26 PM
At 3/28/2016 9:17:12 PM, slo1 wrote:

Like I said, there isn't any gun pointed at any clergy that requires her to issue state marriage licenses.
In Denmark, there was a case where the government forced churches to practice "gay marriage" (see: http://tinyurl.com...). Now tell me this won't happen in America eventually.
Since when does God recognize the state of Georgia marriage licenses? I must have missed that part of the bible.
I'm against legal "gay marriage" because it leads to Christians being persecuted.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 9:28:12 PM
At 3/28/2016 9:20:51 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

Religious liberty has a limit. Let's give Muslims the right to kill infidels under religious liberty... What a load of crap.
That is an extreme comparison. We're talking about the right to hold to your deeply held religious beliefs regarding marriage, not murdering people.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 9:35:46 PM
At 3/28/2016 9:28:12 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

That is an extreme comparison. We're talking about the right to hold to your deeply held religious beliefs regarding marriage, not murdering people.

Same logic. You are breaking a law for "religious liberty". Violation of 14 amendment.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 9:41:05 PM

How tiresome. There is no government persecution of Christians, get over this.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 9:55:51 PM
At 3/28/2016 9:41:05 PM, TBR wrote:

http://dailysignal.com...

Nope, no coercion whatsoever...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 12:05:32 AM
At 3/28/2016 9:55:51 PM, Geogeer wrote:

GOOD LORD. ALLOWING EMPLOYEES TO DO WHAT THEY WANT!!! Whats next! FREEDOM!!!!
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 12:12:32 AM
At 3/28/2016 9:27:26 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Like I said, there isn't any gun pointed at any clergy that requires her to issue state marriage licenses.
In Denmark, there was a case where the government forced churches to practice "gay marriage" (see: http://tinyurl.com...). Now tell me this won't happen in America eventually.
Since when does God recognize the state of Georgia marriage licenses? I must have missed that part of the bible.
I'm against legal "gay marriage" because it leads to Christians being persecuted.
Sincere question: what is your IQ?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 12:49:38 AM
At 3/29/2016 12:05:32 AM, TBR wrote:

Really? The nuns are preventing people from putting Class 1 carcinogens in their body?
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 12:53:52 AM

Protecting the right of conscience is hardly equivalent to permission to killing infidels.

Liberty in the classical sense is the ability to do and act good. A primary aspect of which is the ability not to be forced to act contrary to one's conscience.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 12:54:23 AM
At 3/29/2016 12:49:38 AM, Geogeer wrote:

Really? The nuns are preventing people from putting Class 1 carcinogens in their body?

It is none of the nuns damn business what the employees do in their time off. Stop trying to control everyone else. This is what you are complaining about in the first damn place.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 12:58:12 AM
At 3/29/2016 12:54:23 AM, TBR wrote:

It is none of the nuns damn business what the employees do in their time off. Stop trying to control everyone else. This is what you are complaining about in the first damn place.

Actually I'm just arguing that the nuns shouldn't have to pay for something that has no medical necessity and is actually potentially harmful to the people who use it. What you do in your free time is up to you. Don't demand approval and funding for such.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 1:09:00 AM
At 3/29/2016 12:58:12 AM, Geogeer wrote:

Actually I'm just arguing that the nuns shouldn't have to pay for something that has no medical necessity and is actually potentially harmful to the people who use it. What you do in your free time is up to you. Don't demand approval and funding for such.

It is the EMPLOYEES insurance, not the company's (or nuns)
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 1:16:34 AM

religion is war by disbelief, love makes hate a fruit full tree

georgia = information + land

religion is information

laws = information + action
information = knowledge = interpretation + memory

christianity and god is information, god is false and true, 0 is nothing, religion is information, i can not see religion.

0 = information = religion = bill = god = belief = unseen

truth and belief are non sense, information

seeing + knowing = 1 = something

i can not see and know god, god is 0.
georgia = information + land = 1 + 0 = something = nothing
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 1:19:27 AM
At 3/28/2016 9:35:46 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 3/28/2016 9:28:12 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Same logic. You are breaking a law for "religious liberty". Violation of 14 amendment.

liberty is action and knowledge without action. religious liberty is information,
law = information + action
religious liberty = thinking - law + law
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 1:30:53 AM
At 3/29/2016 1:09:00 AM, TBR wrote:
At 3/29/2016 12:58:12 AM, Geogeer wrote:

It is the EMPLOYEES insurance, not the company's (or nuns)

So employers get no choice over the level of insurance they provide?

Besides doesn't the very word INSURANCE imply that it is protection against things that go wrong?

By no definition is contraception prevention of something wrong. Instead it is prevention of the proper functioning of a young healthy body - which is of course completely preventable.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 2:18:41 AM

And ironically, if you try to make a Muslim cleric perform a gay marriage, it's religious discrimination. That's the Progressive way. Anti Christian. Pro Islam. Maddening isn't it? Proof Satan must exist. Where else did that mindless wall afixed in front of their face come from? Magic? Voodoo? Nope. They are serving their father. They hear his voice.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 11:25:45 AM

That is exactly why the separation of church and state is so important. STOP ISSUING STATE MARRIAGE LICENSES!!! IT IS AN EASY SOLUTION SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HEART ABOUT THE PERCICUTION OF CHRISTIANS.

Plus how great would that be to be a martyr for your god. You could take the lessons from Peter and impress the h out of God.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 4:38:12 PM

Really? Syrian refugess: we need to bring them over, protect them, provide defense. Chridtian genocide? No response. Complacency.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 4:39:44 PM
At 3/29/2016 4:38:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Really? Syrian refugess: we need to bring them over, protect them, provide defense. Chridtian genocide? No response. Complacency.

What on earth does this have to do with Syrian refugees? Your mind is a mess. Any possibility you can stay on target?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 5:10:10 PM
At 3/29/2016 4:39:44 PM, TBR wrote:

What on earth does this have to do with Syrian refugees? Your mind is a mess. Any possibility you can stay on target?

You said there is no persecution of Christians. Notice, there is an actual gonocide of Christians in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia destroyed Christian churches in mass, and the Liberal zealots have removed the 10 Commandments from everything, took prayer out of school, and won't allow the pleadge because it says,"One nation under God". Christians are the most attested group on Earth. Are you in a parralel universe?

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 5:14:15 PM
At 3/29/2016 5:10:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

You said there is no persecution of Christians. Notice, there is an actual gonocide of Christians in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia destroyed Christian churches in mass, and the Liberal zealots have removed the 10 Commandments from everything, took prayer out of school, and won't allow the pleadge because it says,"One nation under God". Christians are the most attested group on Earth. Are you in a parralel universe?

You are insane. Get over yourself.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 5:17:09 PM
At 3/29/2016 5:14:15 PM, TBR wrote:

I'm insane. For pointing out Christian children have been burned alive in cages, beheaded in a targeted attack specifically on Christians, bombed with 69 dead in Pakistan, and churches burned and knocked down by the thousands. You are in denial my friend.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 5:17:53 PM

Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 5:19:05 PM
At 3/29/2016 12:12:32 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Sincere question: what is your IQ?

Its probably in the single digits
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 5:22:44 PM
At 3/29/2016 5:17:53 PM, imabench wrote:

I think I have had more enough brontoraptor for one lifetime.