brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 11:47:17 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Hillary Clinton gets bombed

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 11:47:51 PM
I listened to the interview yesterday--and I'm guessing you didn't. No one got "owned". The interviewer was tough but fair and they were both civil to each other.

Can Trump opponents ever dig up anything valid?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 11:55:36 PM
At 3/29/2016 11:47:51 PM, thett3 wrote:
I listened to the interview yesterday--and I'm guessing you didn't. No one got "owned". The interviewer was tough but fair and they were both civil to each other.

He did get owned.. He was caught in multiple lies.. His "conservative" image was destroyed.. He was proven a fraud.. The guy derailed Trump.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 11:57:06 PM
"Is this your standard?" Sykes asked. "That if a supporter of another candidate, not the candidate himself, does something despicable that it"s okay for your personally "a candidate for president of the United States" to behave in that same way? I mean, I expect that from a 12-year-old bully on a playground. Not someone who wants the office held by Abraham Lincoln."
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 11:57:19 PM
At 3/29/2016 11:55:36 PM, Haroush wrote:

He did get owned.. He was caught in multiple lies.. His "conservative" image was destroyed.. He was proven a fraud.. The guy derailed Trump.

Lol oh yeah, a radio interview with an interviewer who asked tough questions has totally killed Trump. This is the moment his campaign ends
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 11:59:35 PM
At 3/29/2016 11:57:19 PM, thett3 wrote:

Lol oh yeah, a radio interview with an interviewer who asked tough questions has totally killed Trump. This is the moment his campaign ends

* TRUMP...... ______ ................MAKE
* ____====.. .]OO|_n_n__][... AMERICA
* [________]_ /|__|________)<.. GREAT
* oo' 'oo " 'OOOO-| oo\\_.. AGAIN
* ##########################################
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 12:03:27 AM
"I did a retweet," Trump said. "And it was art by someone else."

"Your wife is a beautiful, classy woman, why can you not say the same about Ted Cruz"s wife?" Sykes asked.

In response, Trump explained that his decision to tweet the photo of Cruz"s wife grimacing was a very "mild" response.

"I didn"t even know it was necessarily a very bad picture of her versus [my wife] Melania," he said.

After Trump asked that the interview be focused around policy issues instead of his Twitter timeline, Sykes hammered Trump for holding liberal positions in the past on issues like gun control, as well as campaign donations Trump made to Democratic candidates.

"Why shouldn"t conservatives here in Wisconsin think your claim to be a conservative is just a giant fraud?" Sykes asked.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 12:03:41 AM

Just like last week, right? And the week before that. And February. And last year.

His campaign is going to sink Real Soon Now!

Try harder.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 12:06:59 AM

Ever heard of Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. They redefined lying and took it to the next level.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 12:08:10 AM
At 3/30/2016 12:03:41 AM, someloser wrote:

Just like last week, right? And the week before that. And February. And last year.

His campaign is going to sink Real Soon Now!

Try harder.

Oh it is. That is why he is falling in the polls. The one thing he always points to for his claim of greatness isn't helping him much anymore. Plus, more women hate him than ever before at this point.

Guess who makes up most of the votes here in America between men and women? Women.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 12:08:52 AM
At 3/30/2016 12:06:59 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Ever heard of Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. They redefined lying and took it to the next level.

I know right?
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 2:18:03 AM
At 3/30/2016 2:05:21 AM, Haroush wrote:
Trump is a liar and always will be a liar, that is what business men do! Such a Honer!

You have such a hate crush on him it's adorable.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 2:30:12 AM
At 3/30/2016 2:18:03 AM, vortex86 wrote:
Trump is a liar and always will be a liar, that is what business men do! Such a Honer!

You chocker!
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 2:31:54 AM
At 3/30/2016 2:30:12 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/30/2016 2:18:03 AM, vortex86 wrote:

You chocker!

That's actually clever, and was quite unfortunate that he tweeted that (or someone affiliated with him tweeted it on his behalf). Good on you.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 3:58:54 AM
At 3/30/2016 12:08:10 AM, Haroush wrote:
Oh it is. That is why he is falling in the polls.
Oh, yes! The Consistently Reliable polls that predicted his ceiling at 20- no, 30- no, 40- no, 50%! What is it now, 60%?

Guess who makes up most of the votes here in America between men and women? Women.

Good. Trump does great with Republican women: http://www.washingtontimes.com...-/
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 10:32:45 AM
At 3/30/2016 3:58:54 AM, someloser wrote:
At 3/30/2016 12:08:10 AM, Haroush wrote:
Oh it is. That is why he is falling in the polls.
Oh, yes! The Consistently Reliable polls that predicted his ceiling at 20- no, 30- no, 40- no, 50%! What is it now, 60%?

Good. Trump does great with Republican women: http://www.washingtontimes.com...-/

I love how you find polls that aren't even reliable. The Washington Times? Lol. Let me guess, you'll find NY Times next or run your mouth about Ted Cruz and how he had "5 affairs" according to the national inquire which Donald Trump is close to? All the more reason Donald Trump is a fake and a fraud.
autocorrect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 11:04:19 AM
At 3/29/2016 11:44:38 PM, Haroush wrote:
http://thefederalist.com...

I listened to the interview, and I would vote for Charlie Sykes.
Sykes 2016!
Can't psyche the Sykes!
Wooo!