Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

New Rules: Drumpf supporters and endorsers

TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 1:36:03 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.

The go get your shinebox is a nice touch
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 2:02:01 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.

When the smoke clears, and the GOP has racked up another loss, there will be another head-scratching session - "what went wrong?" - the befuddled will ask. The problem is, they will insist once again, "the problem was Trump was not CONSERVATIVE!"

Rinse repeat.
vortex86
Posts: 571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 2:13:05 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 2:02:01 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.

When the smoke clears, and the GOP has racked up another loss, there will be another head-scratching session - "what went wrong?" - the befuddled will ask. The problem is, they will insist once again, "the problem was Trump was not CONSERVATIVE!"

Rinse repeat.

I would say the lack of economic conservatism among current Republican politicians, the dog-and-pony show that was the Republican Primary, the constant bickering and inter-party attacks. As well as the immaturity that you are aware of that has been on display recently.

This could result in a loss, but I would choke it up to the above if anything.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 2:18:50 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 2:13:05 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:02:01 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.

When the smoke clears, and the GOP has racked up another loss, there will be another head-scratching session - "what went wrong?" - the befuddled will ask. The problem is, they will insist once again, "the problem was Trump was not CONSERVATIVE!"

Rinse repeat.

I would say the lack of economic conservatism among current Republican politicians, the dog-and-pony show that was the Republican Primary, the constant bickering and inter-party attacks. As well as the immaturity that you are aware of that has been on display recently.

This could result in a loss, but I would choke it up to the above if anything.

I can and do agree. I am saying, like a number of times before, the blame will be on not being "conservative enough". Just wait for it. You know its coming - both the loss, and the typical myopic response.
vortex86
Posts: 571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 2:43:26 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.

I am content with my decision thusfar.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 3:24:51 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 2:43:26 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.

I am content with my decision thusfar.

Just out of curiosity. Lets say we knew that there was a 70% chance of Kasich winning over the Democratic candidate, and 30% chance of a Trump win? If not Trump, where would that number need to be?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 3:31:41 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Even if Trump loses, Trump supporters win because the GOP has died and will never recover.

Long live rational conservatism for the people.
vortex86
Posts: 571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 3:34:30 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 3:24:51 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:43:26 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.

I am content with my decision thusfar.

Just out of curiosity. Lets say we knew that there was a 70% chance of Kasich winning over the Democratic candidate, and 30% chance of a Trump win? If not Trump, where would that number need to be?

You're talking about electability as the defining choice for voting for someone? I don't base my decision on "what's everyone else doing?". The same could be said for Sanders who beats every candidate the GOP puts forward, yet Hillary is winning.

If Trump doesn't win, it depends on the other option both for the GOP and DEM
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 3:36:15 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 3:34:30 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:24:51 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:43:26 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.

I am content with my decision thusfar.

Just out of curiosity. Lets say we knew that there was a 70% chance of Kasich winning over the Democratic candidate, and 30% chance of a Trump win? If not Trump, where would that number need to be?

You're talking about electability as the defining choice for voting for someone? I don't base my decision on "what's everyone else doing?". The same could be said for Sanders who beats every candidate the GOP puts forward, yet Hillary is winning.

If Trump doesn't win, it depends on the other option both for the GOP and DEM

Yea, that is exactly where i am going. Just wanted to know.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 3:37:02 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 3:34:30 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:24:51 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:43:26 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.

I am content with my decision thusfar.

Just out of curiosity. Lets say we knew that there was a 70% chance of Kasich winning over the Democratic candidate, and 30% chance of a Trump win? If not Trump, where would that number need to be?

You're talking about electability as the defining choice for voting for someone? I don't base my decision on "what's everyone else doing?". The same could be said for Sanders who beats every candidate the GOP puts forward, yet Hillary is winning.

If Trump doesn't win, it depends on the other option both for the GOP and DEM

Trump has zero chance of beating Sanders, but has a great chance of collecting a significant amount of Sanders voters if Sanders is eliminated.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 3:44:22 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 3:31:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Even if Trump loses, Trump supporters win because the GOP has died and will never recover.

Long live rational conservatism for the people.

What does that rational conservatism look like to you?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 3:54:59 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 3:44:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:31:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Even if Trump loses, Trump supporters win because the GOP has died and will never recover.

Long live rational conservatism for the people.

What does that rational conservatism look like to you?

Less religion, more pragmatism, less intolerance, more unity.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 3:57:02 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 3:54:59 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:44:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:31:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Even if Trump loses, Trump supporters win because the GOP has died and will never recover.

Long live rational conservatism for the people.

What does that rational conservatism look like to you?

Less religion, more pragmatism, less intolerance, more unity.

I would be very happy to see a GOP like that. I don't know that Trump is the Goldwater you might expect, but sure, that would work for me.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:01:05 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 3:57:02 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:54:59 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:44:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:31:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Even if Trump loses, Trump supporters win because the GOP has died and will never recover.

Long live rational conservatism for the people.

What does that rational conservatism look like to you?

Less religion, more pragmatism, less intolerance, more unity.

I would be very happy to see a GOP like that. I don't know that Trump is the Goldwater you might expect, but sure, that would work for me.

Since Trump is already posturing himself as anti Mexico, China..etc... He is setting the stage for a new wave of isolationist National pride; which can only be helpful for uniting the nation, and should improve steps toward racial equality.

And all of his ideas for destroying the crony partnership between DC and Wallstreet are more pragmatic than any other current politician save Bernie.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:02:04 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:01:05 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:57:02 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:54:59 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:44:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:31:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Even if Trump loses, Trump supporters win because the GOP has died and will never recover.

Long live rational conservatism for the people.

What does that rational conservatism look like to you?

Less religion, more pragmatism, less intolerance, more unity.

I would be very happy to see a GOP like that. I don't know that Trump is the Goldwater you might expect, but sure, that would work for me.

Since Trump is already posturing himself as anti Mexico, China..etc... He is setting the stage for a new wave of isolationist National pride; which can only be helpful for uniting the nation, and should improve steps toward racial equality.

And all of his ideas for destroying the crony partnership between DC and Wallstreet are more pragmatic than any other current politician save Bernie.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:02:57 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 3:57:02 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:54:59 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:44:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:31:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Even if Trump loses, Trump supporters win because the GOP has died and will never recover.

Long live rational conservatism for the people.

What does that rational conservatism look like to you?

Less religion, more pragmatism, less intolerance, more unity.

I would be very happy to see a GOP like that. I don't know that Trump is the Goldwater you might expect, but sure, that would work for me.

Not Goldwater...Teddy Roosevelt.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:05:09 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:02:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:57:02 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:54:59 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:44:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:31:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Even if Trump loses, Trump supporters win because the GOP has died and will never recover.

Long live rational conservatism for the people.

What does that rational conservatism look like to you?

Less religion, more pragmatism, less intolerance, more unity.

I would be very happy to see a GOP like that. I don't know that Trump is the Goldwater you might expect, but sure, that would work for me.

Not Goldwater...Teddy Roosevelt.

Well... Except that loosing like crazy vs. winning thing
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:12:01 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:05:09 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:02:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:57:02 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:54:59 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:44:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:31:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Even if Trump loses, Trump supporters win because the GOP has died and will never recover.

Long live rational conservatism for the people.

What does that rational conservatism look like to you?

Less religion, more pragmatism, less intolerance, more unity.

I would be very happy to see a GOP like that. I don't know that Trump is the Goldwater you might expect, but sure, that would work for me.

Not Goldwater...Teddy Roosevelt.

Well... Except that loosing like crazy vs. winning thing

Roose went 3rd party to make a point, I don't mind if Trump makes a bull moose party.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:14:31 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:05:09 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:02:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:57:02 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:54:59 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:44:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:31:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Even if Trump loses, Trump supporters win because the GOP has died and will never recover.

Long live rational conservatism for the people.

What does that rational conservatism look like to you?

Less religion, more pragmatism, less intolerance, more unity.

I would be very happy to see a GOP like that. I don't know that Trump is the Goldwater you might expect, but sure, that would work for me.

Not Goldwater...Teddy Roosevelt.

Well... Except that loosing like crazy vs. winning thing

To destroy this invisible Government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.

-Teddy

Go Trump!
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:23:00 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:14:31 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:05:09 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:02:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:57:02 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:54:59 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:44:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:31:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Even if Trump loses, Trump supporters win because the GOP has died and will never recover.

Long live rational conservatism for the people.

What does that rational conservatism look like to you?

Less religion, more pragmatism, less intolerance, more unity.

I would be very happy to see a GOP like that. I don't know that Trump is the Goldwater you might expect, but sure, that would work for me.

Not Goldwater...Teddy Roosevelt.

Well... Except that loosing like crazy vs. winning thing

To destroy this invisible Government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.

-Teddy

Go Trump!

"I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?" - Trump

Yup. Peas in a pod.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:29:53 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:23:00 PM, TBR wrote:

Go Trump!

"I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?" - Trump

Yup. Peas in a pod.

It behooves every man to remember that the work of the critic is of altogether secondary importance, and that, in the end, progress is accomplished by the man who does things. -TR

I agree.

The most successful politician is he who says what the people are thinking most often in the loudest voice. -TR
Dark-one
Posts: 211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:37:48 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.

I'm voting for ever gets the GOP nomination, unless there's a good independent that suddenly appears.

Democrats are thus far a no go.

Clinton has too murky a past--untrustworthy.

Sanders--genuine, yet I worry his policies will damage this country's ability to compete globally in the long term, where no one cares about "fair", only economic leverage.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 5:00:50 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:29:53 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:23:00 PM, TBR wrote:

Go Trump!

"I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?" - Trump

Yup. Peas in a pod.

It behooves every man to remember that the work of the critic is of altogether secondary importance, and that, in the end, progress is accomplished by the man who does things. -TR

I agree.

The most successful politician is he who says what the people are thinking most often in the loudest voice. -TR

"speak softly and carry a...". oh, forget it. I would rather quote myself. "Trump is a buffoon" - TBR
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 5:02:00 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 5:00:50 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:29:53 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:23:00 PM, TBR wrote:

Go Trump!

"I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?" - Trump

Yup. Peas in a pod.

It behooves every man to remember that the work of the critic is of altogether secondary importance, and that, in the end, progress is accomplished by the man who does things. -TR

I agree.

The most successful politician is he who says what the people are thinking most often in the loudest voice. -TR

"speak softly and carry a...". oh, forget it. I would rather quote myself. "Trump is a buffoon" - TBR

Teddy would have been a buffoon too if there existed a gotcha, insta-media to use as a stick to get what he wanted.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 5:05:17 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 5:02:00 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 5:00:50 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:29:53 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:23:00 PM, TBR wrote:

Go Trump!

"I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?" - Trump

Yup. Peas in a pod.

It behooves every man to remember that the work of the critic is of altogether secondary importance, and that, in the end, progress is accomplished by the man who does things. -TR

I agree.

The most successful politician is he who says what the people are thinking most often in the loudest voice. -TR

"speak softly and carry a...". oh, forget it. I would rather quote myself. "Trump is a buffoon" - TBR

Teddy would have been a buffoon too if there existed a gotcha, insta-media to use as a stick to get what he wanted.

So, you think he would be bickering about his wife, and his dick size? I tend to think not.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 6:08:26 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 2:02:01 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.

When the smoke clears, and the GOP has racked up another loss, there will be another head-scratching session - "what went wrong?" - the befuddled will ask. The problem is, they will insist once again, "the problem was Trump was not CONSERVATIVE!"

Rinse repeat.

Trump opposes free trade. He supports universal healthcare. He would stay neutral on the matter of Israel. He favors drug legalization. He is against cutting social security. Trump wants to lower corporate taxes but at the same time he wants to raise taxes on the rich. He has spoken favorably of Putin.
In short, Trump is far from a card-carrying conservative.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 6:10:57 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 6:08:26 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:02:01 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.

When the smoke clears, and the GOP has racked up another loss, there will be another head-scratching session - "what went wrong?" - the befuddled will ask. The problem is, they will insist once again, "the problem was Trump was not CONSERVATIVE!"

Rinse repeat.

Trump opposes free trade. He supports universal healthcare. He would stay neutral on the matter of Israel. He favors drug legalization. He is against cutting social security. Trump wants to lower corporate taxes but at the same time he wants to raise taxes on the rich. He has spoken favorably of Putin.
In short, Trump is far from a card-carrying conservative.

Yea, I know you guys are starting early this cycle. I know. Trump is not a conservative. NEXT time if we just run a REAL conservative, then we will win! Yup, got it.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 7:10:27 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 6:08:26 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:02:01 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 1:30:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Drumpf supporters

Drumpf supporters will never be allowed to vote again. This was a test, and you failed.

2. Drumpf endorsers

Go get your shinebox.

When the smoke clears, and the GOP has racked up another loss, there will be another head-scratching session - "what went wrong?" - the befuddled will ask. The problem is, they will insist once again, "the problem was Trump was not CONSERVATIVE!"

Rinse repeat.

Trump opposes free trade. He supports universal healthcare. He would stay neutral on the matter of Israel. He favors drug legalization. He is against cutting social security. Trump wants to lower corporate taxes but at the same time he wants to raise taxes on the rich. He has spoken favorably of Putin.
In short, Trump is far from a card-carrying conservative.

This is the one time the 'not conservative enough' thing is actually real.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 8:45:02 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 5:05:17 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 5:02:00 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 5:00:50 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:29:53 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:23:00 PM, TBR wrote:

Go Trump!

"I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?" - Trump

Yup. Peas in a pod.

It behooves every man to remember that the work of the critic is of altogether secondary importance, and that, in the end, progress is accomplished by the man who does things. -TR

I agree.

The most successful politician is he who says what the people are thinking most often in the loudest voice. -TR

"speak softly and carry a...". oh, forget it. I would rather quote myself. "Trump is a buffoon" - TBR

Teddy would have been a buffoon too if there existed a gotcha, insta-media to use as a stick to get what he wanted.

So, you think he would be bickering about his wife, and his dick size? I tend to think not.

And Fox would be there to cover it.