Total Posts:51|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

White Liberals are biggest racists on Earth

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 2:23:19 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Brawndo the thirst mutilator;

Go then. Tell us all what you want to say to all them black folk and whatnot.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 3:39:03 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

It's not racist if it works.
Overhead
Posts: 106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 3:59:24 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 2:23:19 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Brawndo the thirst mutilator;

Go then. Tell us all what you want to say to all them black folk and whatnot.

I do every day at work. You know what they say? White people aren't racist for speaking candidly and in an opinionated manner. White people are racists for not talking to black people like equal human beings in the first place. I personally talk to people the same, holding nothing back. Liberals have a shhhhhhh....mentality, a lack of the use of certain ideas in conversation, a talking down toinorities. That's what racism is. Thinking you are better than someone based on their race. When you talk down to or in a reserved manner to someone of a minority race in a defferent manner than when you talk to your own race, you are guilty of racism in its purest form. I'm a minority, so I'm comfortable telling it like it is. White liberal people have ridden themselves of the ability to do so. That's what racism is.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:03:48 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 3:59:24 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:23:19 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Brawndo the thirst mutilator;

Go then. Tell us all what you want to say to all them black folk and whatnot.

I do every day at work. You know what they say? White people aren't racist for speaking candidly and in an opinionated manner. White people are racists for not talking to black people like equal human beings in the first place. I personally talk to people the same, holding nothing back. Liberals have a shhhhhhh....mentality, a lack of the use of certain ideas in conversation, a talking down toinorities. That's what racism is. Thinking you are better than someone based on their race. When you talk down to or in a reserved manner to someone of a minority race in a defferent manner than when you talk to your own race, you are guilty of racism in its purest form. I'm a minority, so I'm comfortable telling it like it is. White liberal people have ridden themselves of the ability to do so. That's what racism is.

So you keep saying. Now, as I asked. Tell me, tell us all like it is. Let loose. Give us the straight dope on minorities.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Trump says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Overhead
Posts: 106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:22:50 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Trump says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.

Why would you have to be racist to be polite to someone and why would you automatically assume politeness has to be done on a racist basis? Is rudeness your default or something so you assume that when people are polite it's got to be some nefarious scheme?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:25:32 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:22:50 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Trump says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.

Why would you have to be racist to be polite to someone and why would you automatically assume politeness has to be done on a racist basis? Is rudeness your default or something so you assume that when people are polite it's got to be some nefarious scheme?

Overhead - This is just the new "I'm not a raciest, I have a black friend." This is the way he, and others, try to deflect from their own issues, that's all.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:28:11 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:03:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:59:24 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:23:19 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Brawndo the thirst mutilator;

Go then. Tell us all what you want to say to all them black folk and whatnot.

I do every day at work. You know what they say? White people aren't racist for speaking candidly and in an opinionated manner. White people are racists for not talking to black people like equal human beings in the first place. I personally talk to people the same, holding nothing back. Liberals have a shhhhhhh....mentality, a lack of the use of certain ideas in conversation, a talking down toinorities. That's what racism is. Thinking you are better than someone based on their race. When you talk down to or in a reserved manner to someone of a minority race in a defferent manner than when you talk to your own race, you are guilty of racism in its purest form. I'm a minority, so I'm comfortable telling it like it is. White liberal people have ridden themselves of the ability to do so. That's what racism is.

So you keep saying. Now, as I asked. Tell me, tell us all like it is. Let loose. Give us the straight dope on minorities.

I'm a minority for starters.

Here's the truth. Minorities are used by Liberals to empower an agenda that doesn't actually care about minorities nor the majority, simply their agenda. What is the agenda? Maintain control ideologically, feel good about themselves through a false "morality" that isn't real morality at all but a PR morality that looks good to itself in its own eyes. Hey, we don't offend minorities. We are "good people". All the while minorities ARE silently offended, think white liberals are bafoons, and silently don't actually care for them.

What do white liberals do to get the support? Toss the socialist welfare system out there like a carrot. They are literally buying votes to get or maintain absolute power. They are manipulating the difficulties presented to new members of society financially, by hanging a carrot in front of them, not for reasons of helping America or Americans, but for financial position. How dispicable can you get?

How does one assess this? Easy. They offer you a financial insentive, pat you on the head, and talk to you like a 5 year old unable to think like a human being. They are manipulating race, and on purpose.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:33:54 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:25:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:22:50 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Trump says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.

Why would you have to be racist to be polite to someone and why would you automatically assume politeness has to be done on a racist basis? Is rudeness your default or something so you assume that when people are polite it's got to be some nefarious scheme?

Overhead - This is just the new "I'm not a raciest, I have a black friend." This is the way he, and others, try to deflect from their own issues, that's all.

If you claim to not be racist on at least some level, you are lying. Period. I have friends of allraces, but that's because I'm a mix of many minorities. And you know what I notice. Blackpeople are comfortable around? Black people. Mexicans are comfortable around? Mexicans. Native Americans? The same. Whites? The same. There are white neigborhoods. There are black neighborhoods. There are Native Americans all living on the same tribal lands together. There are Chinese people all over Chinatown. That's reality. And liberal supremacists are manipulating politics with that reality.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:38:32 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:22:50 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Trump says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.

Why would you have to be racist to be polite to someone and why would you automatically assume politeness has to be done on a racist basis? Is rudeness your default or something so you assume that when people are polite it's got to be some nefarious scheme?

If you are polite consistantly to all people of all races with no sense of race, that's one thing. But reality is that very few are Gahndi, Mother Teresa, or Jesus. That's why those peolle are so revered. There's almost consistantly like that. I'll admit my nonsainthood. That's real, and that's honest. Manipulating politics through race by siding with minorities for political arming is not nonracist. It is racist.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Overhead
Posts: 106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:38:49 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:33:54 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:25:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:22:50 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Trump says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.

Why would you have to be racist to be polite to someone and why would you automatically assume politeness has to be done on a racist basis? Is rudeness your default or something so you assume that when people are polite it's got to be some nefarious scheme?

Overhead - This is just the new "I'm not a raciest, I have a black friend." This is the way he, and others, try to deflect from their own issues, that's all.

If you claim to not be racist on at least some level, you are lying. Period. I have friends of allraces, but that's because I'm a mix of many minorities. And you know what I notice. Blackpeople are comfortable around? Black people. Mexicans are comfortable around? Mexicans. Native Americans? The same. Whites? The same. There are white neigborhoods. There are black neighborhoods. There are Native Americans all living on the same tribal lands together. There are Chinese people all over Chinatown. That's reality. And liberal supremacists are manipulating politics with that reality.

You're making sweeping generalisations about how entire races act that you say encompasses every member of that race.

Do you not see the issue here?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:42:50 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:25:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:22:50 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Trump says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.

Why would you have to be racist to be polite to someone and why would you automatically assume politeness has to be done on a racist basis? Is rudeness your default or something so you assume that when people are polite it's got to be some nefarious scheme?

Overhead - This is just the new "I'm not a raciest, I have a black friend." This is the way he, and others, try to deflect from their own issues, that's all.

Not all white liberals, nor even 1% of white liberals are truely Gahndi-like or MLK in mindset. It's a false dichotomy. This has nothing to do with "doing the right thing", helping America, or loving minorities. The same white man claiming minority equality ignores them on the street at all costs. This is politics 101.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Overhead
Posts: 106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:44:58 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:38:32 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:22:50 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Trump says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.

Why would you have to be racist to be polite to someone and why would you automatically assume politeness has to be done on a racist basis? Is rudeness your default or something so you assume that when people are polite it's got to be some nefarious scheme?

If you are polite consistantly to all people of all races with no sense of race, that's one thing. But reality is that very few are Gahndi, Mother Teresa, or Jesus. That's why those peolle are so revered. There's almost consistantly like that. I'll admit my nonsainthood. That's real, and that's honest. Manipulating politics through race by siding with minorities for political arming is not nonracist. It is racist.

You are giving lots of definitions of racist like "Manipulating politics through race by siding with minorities for political arming is not nonracist. It is racist."

However aside from your strawman, there's no reason you've given to think this is the case in regards to white liberals and now specifically that it is the case with white liberals more than any other grouping on the planet.

Meanwhile Republicans have admitted that racism is the basis of the Southern Strategy.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:45:08 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:38:49 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:33:54 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:25:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:22:50 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Trump says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.

Why would you have to be racist to be polite to someone and why would you automatically assume politeness has to be done on a racist basis? Is rudeness your default or something so you assume that when people are polite it's got to be some nefarious scheme?

Overhead - This is just the new "I'm not a raciest, I have a black friend." This is the way he, and others, try to deflect from their own issues, that's all.

If you claim to not be racist on at least some level, you are lying. Period. I have friends of allraces, but that's because I'm a mix of many minorities. And you know what I notice. Blackpeople are comfortable around? Black people. Mexicans are comfortable around? Mexicans. Native Americans? The same. Whites? The same. There are white neigborhoods. There are black neighborhoods. There are Native Americans all living on the same tribal lands together. There are Chinese people all over Chinatown. That's reality. And liberal supremacists are manipulating politics with that reality.

You're making sweeping generalisations about how entire races act that you say encompasses every member of that race.

Do you not see the issue here?

Of course they are generalizations...of 99%+ of the actual groups. Sure, MLK, Gahndi, Jesus, Mother Teresa existed, but they were anomolies, not typical.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:52:02 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Lets just allow the Late GOP strategist Lee Atwater, the guy behind the Southern Strategy, explain what conservatives mean when they say things.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:54:10 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:52:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Lets just allow the Late GOP strategist Lee Atwater, the guy behind the Southern Strategy, explain what conservatives mean when they say things.


I'm not a conservative.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:55:46 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:42:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:25:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:22:50 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Trump says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.

Why would you have to be racist to be polite to someone and why would you automatically assume politeness has to be done on a racist basis? Is rudeness your default or something so you assume that when people are polite it's got to be some nefarious scheme?

Overhead - This is just the new "I'm not a raciest, I have a black friend." This is the way he, and others, try to deflect from their own issues, that's all.

Not all white liberals, nor even 1% of white liberals are truely Gahndi-like or MLK in mindset. It's a false dichotomy. This has nothing to do with "doing the right thing", helping America, or loving minorities. The same white man claiming minority equality ignores them on the street at all costs. This is politics 101.

Brawndo - what you are searching that pea-brain for is any excuse you can find to justify the abject racism of the far right you occupy and your own misgiving about it. Let me help.

http://www.mayoclinic.org...
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:57:45 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:54:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:52:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Lets just allow the Late GOP strategist Lee Atwater, the guy behind the Southern Strategy, explain what conservatives mean when they say things.


I'm not a conservative.

"When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else."
your words not mine.
I was just showing how what you say isn't exactly that accurate.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 5:01:51 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:55:46 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:42:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:25:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:22:50 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Drumpf says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.

Why would you have to be racist to be polite to someone and why would you automatically assume politeness has to be done on a racist basis? Is rudeness your default or something so you assume that when people are polite it's got to be some nefarious scheme?

Overhead - This is just the new "I'm not a raciest, I have a black friend." This is the way he, and others, try to deflect from their own issues, that's all.

Not all white liberals, nor even 1% of white liberals are truely Gahndi-like or MLK in mindset. It's a false dichotomy. This has nothing to do with "doing the right thing", helping America, or loving minorities. The same white man claiming minority equality ignores them on the street at all costs. This is politics 101.

Brawndo - what you are searching that pea-brain for is any excuse you can find to justify the abject racism of the far right you occupy and your own misgiving about it. Let me help.

http://www.mayoclinic.org...

Now now, play nice
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 5:02:47 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:55:46 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:42:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:25:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:22:50 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Trump says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.

Why would you have to be racist to be polite to someone and why would you automatically assume politeness has to be done on a racist basis? Is rudeness your default or something so you assume that when people are polite it's got to be some nefarious scheme?

Overhead - This is just the new "I'm not a raciest, I have a black friend." This is the way he, and others, try to deflect from their own issues, that's all.

Not all white liberals, nor even 1% of white liberals are truely Gahndi-like or MLK in mindset. It's a false dichotomy. This has nothing to do with "doing the right thing", helping America, or loving minorities. The same white man claiming minority equality ignores them on the street at all costs. This is politics 101.

Brawndo - what you are searching that pea-brain for is any excuse you can find to justify the abject racism of the far right you occupy and your own misgiving about it. Let me help.

http://www.mayoclinic.org...

Your snotty remark aside, I don't support the Conservative establishment. They have many problems within their construct. That doesn't make fundamentalist liberals better. They are worse. Conservativism is simply the lesser of 2 evils. It's the evil that at least admits what it is with its rhetoric.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 5:08:13 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:57:45 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:54:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:52:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Lets just allow the Late GOP strategist Lee Atwater, the guy behind the Southern Strategy, explain what conservatives mean when they say things.


I'm not a conservative.

"When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else."
your words not mine.
I was just showing how what you say isn't exactly that accurate.

It's an anomoly personality and a false dichotomy. I could post Billy Graham videos saying this is all conservatives but he is an anomoly in the other direction. My argument is a generalization of the majority within the groups.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 5:48:23 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 5:02:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:55:46 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:42:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:25:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:22:50 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Trump says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.

Why would you have to be racist to be polite to someone and why would you automatically assume politeness has to be done on a racist basis? Is rudeness your default or something so you assume that when people are polite it's got to be some nefarious scheme?

Overhead - This is just the new "I'm not a raciest, I have a black friend." This is the way he, and others, try to deflect from their own issues, that's all.

Not all white liberals, nor even 1% of white liberals are truely Gahndi-like or MLK in mindset. It's a false dichotomy. This has nothing to do with "doing the right thing", helping America, or loving minorities. The same white man claiming minority equality ignores them on the street at all costs. This is politics 101.

Brawndo - what you are searching that pea-brain for is any excuse you can find to justify the abject racism of the far right you occupy and your own misgiving about it. Let me help.

http://www.mayoclinic.org...

Your snotty remark aside, I don't support the Conservative establishment. They have many problems within their construct. That doesn't make fundamentalist liberals better. They are worse. Conservativism is simply the lesser of 2 evils. It's the evil that at least admits what it is with its rhetoric.

While this may be the winner for your most coherent post to this site, you still have yet to offer even the most flimsy of support for your general premise here. Your problems with the conservatives don't make liberals opposite but equal or worse in any way.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 6:54:23 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 5:48:23 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 5:02:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:55:46 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:42:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:25:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:22:50 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:13:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 3:58:01 PM, Overhead wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Are you confusing racism with basic politeness?

When you become more "polite" to someone because of their race, that is racism in 2 forms.

1)It's talking down to the person in putting them in a position of nonequality.

2)It's reverse racism to your own race that you are more "polite" to every other race by basis of race in the first place.

It's like me. Most people can't tell what race I am, so they get guarded and uneasy, trying not to offend. Yet they aren't worried about offending each other. That is racism. Being subtle doesn' make it better or right. I'd prefer to be spoken to like they speak to each other. But they don't. Then some white, opinionated guy starts talking to me like he does everyone else and I've made a friend that sees me as equal. Honesty is not racism within reason. Trump says exicans" or "Blacks". Yeah, so? So do they about themselves. So do whites amongst themselves. If you actually halfway say what you mean, liberals lable you a racist even if you are only saying the truth. But if you "politely" talk down to them and nod at everything you say, that doesn't tare the magic racism wall down. It builds the wall, establishes it, and arms it.

Why would you have to be racist to be polite to someone and why would you automatically assume politeness has to be done on a racist basis? Is rudeness your default or something so you assume that when people are polite it's got to be some nefarious scheme?

Overhead - This is just the new "I'm not a raciest, I have a black friend." This is the way he, and others, try to deflect from their own issues, that's all.

Not all white liberals, nor even 1% of white liberals are truely Gahndi-like or MLK in mindset. It's a false dichotomy. This has nothing to do with "doing the right thing", helping America, or loving minorities. The same white man claiming minority equality ignores them on the street at all costs. This is politics 101.

Brawndo - what you are searching that pea-brain for is any excuse you can find to justify the abject racism of the far right you occupy and your own misgiving about it. Let me help.

http://www.mayoclinic.org...

Your snotty remark aside, I don't support the Conservative establishment. They have many problems within their construct. That doesn't make fundamentalist liberals better. They are worse. Conservativism is simply the lesser of 2 evils. It's the evil that at least admits what it is with its rhetoric.

While this may be the winner for your most coherent post to this site, you still have yet to offer even the most flimsy of support for your general premise here. Your problems with the conservatives don't make liberals opposite but equal or worse in any way.

Here's why I believe it is worse.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 6:54:47 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
The problem with Conservatives is desire for no accountability of monopolies. But Socialism is worse, promoting no competition, no hard work, and no love for your own culture as opposed to outer and negative nonliberal cultures.

---

Nevertheless

Conservatives measure morality by final outcomes(reality), where Liberals measure morality by good intentions.

Examples?

1)Islam

Liberal: We are all equal and the same. America is about equality. Not all Muslims want to kill us.
(Good intentions)

Reality: 100% of hijacked planes have been by Mohammedans.

Reality: there have been nearly 30,000 acts of reported terrorist acts by Islamists.

Reality: the Islamic world in no way is compatable or assimilative with Liberal values.

---

Liberalism is a vision that means well but destroys.

Example: "More power to the state equals more available help for all individuals."

Reality: outside organizations and nonstate alternatives disappear. In Europe if you want to help your parents, you hope the state will help. If not, sorry.

---

Liberals need to believe that Conservatives do not mean as well as they do. If they ever admit otherwise, they see it as they are losing their validity.

---

"Big goverment is good."

"Religion gets people killed."

Reality: Hitler, Stalin, Kim Jong Ung preached/preach the power of the state.

Reality: Religion hasn't done most of the killing. Secular governments with too much power have.

---
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 7:04:10 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Being dependant on the state is not a positive, it's a negative. When Obama announced you could stay on your parents insurance until 26 he was met with thunderous applause. If it had been 36? It would have been thunderous applause.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 7:04:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 5:08:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:57:45 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:54:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:52:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Lets just allow the Late GOP strategist Lee Atwater, the guy behind the Southern Strategy, explain what conservatives mean when they say things.


I'm not a conservative.

"When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else."
your words not mine.
I was just showing how what you say isn't exactly that accurate.

It's an anomoly personality and a false dichotomy. I could post Billy Graham videos saying this is all conservatives but he is an anomoly in the other direction. My argument is a generalization of the majority within the groups.

I wouldn't call this an "anomaly" because this guy, Lee Atwater, was the Chairman of the Republican National Committee, from 1989"1991, Strategist and consultant for both Reagan Campaigns and George HW Bush's 1988 campaign and a close advisor to both presidents. He is the man who spearheaded the southern strategy in the late 70s an early 80s, and he was the mastermind behind the "Starve the Beast" strategy that conservatives have been using since the 1980s.
His name has become synonymous with the modern GOP and with developing the mudslinging negativity that is rampant in our political discourse today.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 7:08:49 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Young women today constantly ask "where are all the real men at?"

Fact: They are busy being not dependant on the state, working hard, and are probably taken. They are in the vast minority, thus hard to find. It has become so bad that they actually have courses and seminars on "how to be a man". It's madness. Used to, your father taught you this crap. But, in a more and more liberalised society, now minority men from more "macho" cultures have become attractive, demonstrating masculine qualities.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 7:12:45 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 7:04:37 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 5:08:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:57:45 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:54:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:52:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:01:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else.

Liberal white people speak to minorities like children, walking on egg shells, weaving and dodging, watching everything they say. This is racism in its purest form.

Lets just allow the Late GOP strategist Lee Atwater, the guy behind the Southern Strategy, explain what conservatives mean when they say things.


I'm not a conservative.

"When conservative white people speak to minorities they generally speak saying what they actually mean and with openess as they would talk to anyone else."
your words not mine.
I was just showing how what you say isn't exactly that accurate.

It's an anomoly personality and a false dichotomy. I could post Billy Graham videos saying this is all conservatives but he is an anomoly in the other direction. My argument is a generalization of the majority within the groups.

I wouldn't call this an "anomaly" because this guy, Lee Atwater, was the Chairman of the Republican National Committee, from 1989"1991, Strategist and consultant for both Reagan Campaigns and George HW Bush's 1988 campaign and a close advisor to both presidents. He is the man who spearheaded the southern strategy in the late 70s an early 80s, and he was the mastermind behind the "Starve the Beast" strategy that conservatives have been using since the 1980s.
His name has become synonymous with the modern GOP and with developing the mudslinging negativity that is rampant in our political discourse today.

In 1989 liberals resembled modern conservatives and conservatives were something that barely even exists anymore. It's a false dichotomy. Liberalism and Conservativism of 30 years ago is irrelevant to modern conservativism and modern liberalism. Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter are not representative of modern Conservativism or modern Liberalism. Those days are dead.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...