Jump to topic:

Most important issue

someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 11:18:56 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Which issue would you consider to be the most important, right now?
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 11:41:10 PM
At 4/3/2016 11:18:56 PM, someloser wrote:

Taxing Capital gains and regulating wall street - would help small business expand. Problem is with Sanders wanting to raise the minimum wage - it would harm small business more than keeping wall street like it is.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:21:09 AM
I'd say it's more 'issues' than 'issue'--it's hard to single out exactly one thing; moreover it depends on what country you're in. I don't live in the U.S, therefore U.S domestic policies have no impact on me.

On an international level, the biggest issue for me is the Middle East.

Another thing that I feel quite strongly towards is increased taxation of multi-national companies; in addition to the very rich.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:59:43 AM
At 4/3/2016 11:18:56 PM, someloser wrote:

Trumps hair. Just what's up with that!