Jump to topic:

Black privelage

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 12:41:55 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Blacks have their own colleges. (Langston, Grambling, Southern). They have their own college funds. (United Negro College Fund) They always have a scapegoat if they fail. (The white man)

Any white colleges? Nope. Racist.

Any white college funds? Nope. Racist.

Anyone to blame it on? Nope. Racist.

White man walks outside. Racist.

White man eats a carrot. Racist.

Bernie Sanders tries to give a speech. Racist.

Trump was born. Racist.

Obama says Relublicans can ride along but on the back of the bus. Okay.

White man says bus. Racist.

Black privelage.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Dilara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 1:46:33 AM
At 4/4/2016 12:41:55 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Blacks have their own colleges. (Langston, Grambling, Southern). They have their own college funds. (United Negro College Fund) They always have a scapegoat if they fail. (The white man)

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

Exactly.
Crime they commit against whites is covered up.
They can say racist things with out being fired.
They can blame their own personal mistakes on white people.
Affirmative Action.
The horrible things blacks have done in history (like the African Kingdoms which participated in the transatlantic slave trade) are ignored.
There are plenty of advantages to being black.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 1:56:02 AM

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

Lets see.... I could take the time to write stuff you wouldn't pay any attention to, or I could call you a toothless moron. What would be 1) more satisfying and 2) more economical of my time?

You are a moron.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:24:48 AM
At 4/4/2016 1:56:02 AM, TBR wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

Lets see.... I could take the time to write stuff you wouldn't pay any attention to, or I could call you a toothless moron. What would be 1) more satisfying and 2) more economical of my time?

You are a moron.

Is that right? So explain to us why one race can have their own schools and another cannot. I'll wait.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:29:31 AM
At 4/4/2016 2:24:48 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

Is that right? So explain to us why one race can have their own schools and another cannot. I'll wait.

White people can attend Black Colleges.
https://www.noodle.com...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:31:45 AM
At 4/4/2016 2:29:31 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

Technically true. 5here's a reason they are "black colleges". Is it racist to have a "white college"? Of course it is.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:32:13 AM

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

Because crying about how good the black guy has it is moronic. You are moronic.

Now, as noted, I could explain why you are a moron. I could take my time, but that would do neither of us much good. My work would go unnoticed, your moronic reply would only frustrate. If I have to type at all, it has to have a payoff for me, and the only real payoff in interacting with you is to call you one of the most dimwitted guys every able to create an ID on this site.

By the way, how DID you manage to do that?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:33:50 AM
Grambling's band. Interesting. Not a white member in the bunch...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:35:56 AM
At 4/4/2016 2:32:13 AM, TBR wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

Now, as noted, I could explain why you are a moron. I could take my time, but that would do neither of us much good. My work would go unnoticed, your moronic reply would only frustrate. If I have to type at all, it has to have a payoff for me, and the only real payoff in interacting with you is to call you one of the most dimwitted guys every able to create an ID on this site.

Based on? It's not "moronic" to point out hypocrisy. Maybe the word applies to yourself. As a matter of fact, it does. If you have no rebuttle and no arguments, that says it all.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:39:24 AM

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

I'm the wrong person for black people to b*tch to. My ancesters were put in POW prisons by the U.S. government and my other people were pushed off of their land on the Trail of Tears. If I'm over it, it's their turn. No more b.s. excuses.

Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:40:42 AM
At 4/4/2016 2:31:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

Technically true. 5here's a reason they are "black colleges". Is it racist to have a "white college"? Of course it is.

White Colleges don't need to be formally called so - the Eurocentric perspective of subjects is enough to define them as White institutions.

Black colleges were established when admittance to other universities wasn't possible.
They are called Black Colleges because of the reason they were established and continue to be because the curriculum as well as the majority of students who attend.
Click the link - it's very informative. I wish I would have attended one when I was younger.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:41:27 AM

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.
How is he a moron for pointing out the obvious(and which everyone knows is the truth)?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:44:08 AM
At 4/4/2016 2:40:42 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

White Colleges don't need to be formally called so - the Eurocentric perspective of subjects is enough to define them as White institutions.

Black colleges were established when admittance to other universities wasn't possible.
They are called Black Colleges because of the reason they were established and continue to be because the curriculum as well as the majority of students who attend.
Click the link - it's very informative. I wish I would have attended one when I was younger.

If we can't have Redskins, savages, or Redmen as mascots anymore, it's time to quit labeling this institutions as "black colleges".

Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:46:21 AM

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

Meh. The problem with black people is largely the sub-culture that gives credence to criminality, defiance and a readiness to resort to violence while rejecting education, cultural assimilation and respect for authority. The debate in this country seems to be focused on whether or not the problem exists or who is to blame for the problem. The debate is rarely about how to fix the problem.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:51:15 AM
At 4/4/2016 2:46:21 AM, Death23 wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

Meh. The problem with black people is largely the sub-culture that gives credence to criminality, defiance and a readiness to resort to violence while rejecting education, cultural assimilation and respect for authority. The debate in this country seems to be focused on whether or not the problem exists or who is to blame for the problem. The debate is rarely about how to fix the problem.
How would you fix the problem?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:58:43 AM
At 4/4/2016 2:44:08 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

If we can't have Redskins, savages, or Redmen as mascots anymore, it's time to quit labeling this institutions as "black colleges".

People are gonna call em what they call em. I read your post about being a racial misfit (paraphrasing) why aren't you offended by the way white people treat you when they don't know "what" you are? I'm a racial misfit too, and I'm more infuriated at the way sjw's perceive me and I support individuals and groups who fight against institutional racism, thru supporting institutions like Black Colleges that help people rise against the oppressor.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:01:02 AM
At 4/4/2016 2:58:43 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

People are gonna call em what they call em. I read your post about being a racial misfit (paraphrasing) why aren't you offended by the way white people treat you when they don't know "what" you are? I'm a racial misfit too, and I'm more infuriated at the way sjw's perceive me and I support individuals and groups who fight against institutional racism, thru supporting institutions like Black Colleges that help people rise against the oppressor.

I am offended. Hence my "White liberals are the biggest racists on Earth" thread. That doesn't take away from black hypocrisy.

Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:04:23 AM
At 4/4/2016 3:01:02 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

I am offended. Hence my "White liberals are the biggest racists on Earth" thread. That doesn't take away from black hypocrisy.
I read and responded to that thread.

If these colleges excluded other races I'd agree with you but simply that they are called Black doesn't offend me.
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:09:02 AM
At 4/4/2016 2:51:15 AM, janesix wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

Hmmmmm, well that is the big question. If I was the king - What would I do about it? I don't know. I would certainly be scientific about it, recruiting reputable sociologists to help tackle the issue. I would look toward what factors have substantially influenced cultural changes in the past. The stigmatization of smoking comes to mind. Public schools are a place where the government has probably the greatest opportunity to shape minds. So, using those as a vehicle for cultural influence would probably be a significant part of the solution. I would be concerned that the most effective solutions would conflict with the ideal role of government. How best to balance the compelling need to mitigate an undesirable subculture with individual rights and state neutrality... that would be difficult to do.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:25:43 AM
At 4/4/2016 3:09:02 AM, Death23 wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

Hmmmmm, well that is the big question. If I was the king - What would I do about it? I don't know. I would certainly be scientific about it, recruiting reputable sociologists to help tackle the issue. I would look toward what factors have substantially influenced cultural changes in the past. The stigmatization of smoking comes to mind. Public schools are a place where the government has probably the greatest opportunity to shape minds. So, using those as a vehicle for cultural influence would probably be a significant part of the solution. I would be concerned that the most effective solutions would conflict with the ideal role of government. How best to balance the compelling need to mitigate an undesirable subculture with individual rights and state neutrality... that would be difficult to do.

The subculture that you are speaking of is greatly mis represented by media and hollywood. There are many redeeming qualities within that sub-culture. Afrocentric child rearing practices for instance: children are kept close to the mom until they are 2 or 3. Then allowed to socialize within a group ranging in age from 3 to 12 yrs old. 10 to 12 year olds aren't burdened like babysitters - they only step in to correct younger kids behaviour like throwing sand or spitting - or to break up a fight. No one tattles over petty sh!t. Kids learn communication skills within a group and generally get along well and share voluntarily. They attend school and value learning in groups. When kids hit puberty - they are expected to act grown too fast is where confusion develops. If there was more guidance during puberty many of these kids would grow into confident adults but growth is interrupted by societal attitudes of black teens so often that they lose faith in themselves.

No one better jump on me for my generalizations - I'm speaking from the experiences I had growing up in the sub-culture and raising my sons in the sub-culture.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:27:22 AM
At 4/4/2016 3:04:23 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

If these colleges excluded other races I'd agree with you but simply that they are called Black doesn't offend me.

Would a college being called "white" offend you?

Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:30:21 AM
At 4/4/2016 3:27:22 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

It doesn't need to be called white to be white - most colleges are named after white guys anyhow and implement eurocentric ideologies as if they are superior,
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:32:03 AM
At 4/4/2016 3:25:43 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

The subculture that you are speaking of is greatly mis represented by media and hollywood. There are many redeeming qualities within that sub-culture. Afrocentric child rearing practices for instance: children are kept close to the mom until they are 2 or 3. Then allowed to socialize within a group ranging in age from 3 to 12 yrs old. 10 to 12 year olds aren't burdened like babysitters - they only step in to correct younger kids behaviour like throwing sand or spitting - or to break up a fight. No one tattles over petty sh!t. Kids learn communication skills within a group and generally get along well and share voluntarily. They attend school and value learning in groups. When kids hit puberty - they are expected to act grown too fast is where confusion develops. If there was more guidance during puberty many of these kids would grow into confident adults but growth is interrupted by societal attitudes of black teens so often that they lose faith in themselves.

No one better jump on me for my generalizations - I'm speaking from the experiences I had growing up in the sub-culture and raising my sons in the sub-culture.

I don't mean that the baby should be thrown out with the bath water. I mean that the bath water should be thrown out. I do not suggest extinguishing the sub-culture in its entirety, but only attempting to modify it; Preserve the good parts but get rid of the bad parts.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:39:17 AM
At 4/4/2016 3:32:03 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:43 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

I don't mean that the baby should be thrown out with the bath water. I mean that the bath water should be thrown out. I do not suggest extinguishing the sub-culture in its entirety, but only attempting to modify it; Preserve the good parts but get rid of the bad parts.
I've spent at least 50% of my mental energy for my entire adult live trying to figure out solutions that don't include white intervention - and cannot fathom solutions. If you only knew the kindness and intelligence of many children of the subculture - that get effed when they hit puberty and lose confidence in themselves - you'd understand why I wanna preserve the sub-culture over assimilation into the mainstream who raises spoiled self serving brats much of the time.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:47:06 AM
At 4/4/2016 3:30:21 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

It doesn't need to be called white to be white - most colleges are named after white guys anyhow and implement eurocentric ideologies as if they are superior,

I don't buy it. They have a "black college" nstional chamionship in sports. I'm calling reverse racism.

Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:49:19 AM
At 4/4/2016 3:47:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:30:21 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

I don't buy it. They have a "black college" nstional chamionship in sports. I'm calling reverse racism.

i know how much it hurts to not "belong" to any group - but taking it out on those who are trying to rise up from under the oppressor isn't the answer.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:52:08 AM

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

So are whites statistically privileged because they are just the people who happen to be on top, have the head start etc...? Yes, but only if they are on top.

Is that racist? Not unless you say they're on top because they're white.

Are black people privileged because their population was placed at disadvantage on bottom, catching up etc...? Yes, but only if we help them up.

Is that racist? No, not unless we are only helping black people climb up or if we think black people are lower because their black.

Are Hispanics the superior race? Heck yeah, I don't care if you call me racist. They just take their labels, quit their B$%^#ing and get back to work. Sure, maybe its because they can't speak our language, but if they don't have to put up with these kinds of shenanigans, maybe its to their advantage.

Is any of the above a bad thing? No, not in my opinion. Why can't we all just insult each other like normal again and accept that we can get along better then in the past?
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 4:05:29 AM
At 4/4/2016 2:35:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

Based on?
Your IQ? Is that what you are looking for? No... You are wondering how I magically divined your below average IQ, is that right? Well, that would be my keen observation, and ability to cut through all the P.C. crap, like coddling the monumentally stupid.

Don't call me a big meanie. I am just telling you like it is. You are to dumb to be on this forum, and should go elsewhere. Got it?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 4:22:46 AM
At 4/4/2016 4:05:29 AM, TBR wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

Based on?
Your IQ? Is that what you are looking for? No... You are wondering how I magically divined your below average IQ, is that right? Well, that would be my keen observation, and ability to cut through all the P.C. crap, like coddling the monumentally stupid.

Don't call me a big meanie. I am just telling you like it is. You are to dumb to be on this forum, and should go elsewhere. Got it?

You are yet to back up or make a point. And that should be "too dumb".

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 4:30:19 AM
At 4/4/2016 4:22:46 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:05:29 AM, TBR wrote:

Trump was born. Racist.

Black privelage.

You are a moron.

Based on?

You are yet to back up or make a point. And that should be "too dumb".

My point has been crystalline. You are too dumb to be allowed access to the keyboard in-front of you. Please, please!!! Turn it in to someone who can make use of it.