Jump to topic:

Under-privileged privilege.

autocorrect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 6:57:32 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
The underprivileged often get free stuff. I saw a woman give a homeless bloke a sandwich. Where's my sandwich?

The underprivileged don't have to worry about getting up for work in the morning. On my way to work, that same guy was in his sleeping bag - outside Tesco's, snoring like a pig on heat.

The underprivileged have no bills to pay, no rent, no tax, no heat or light bills.

The underprivileged can be drunk as a lord at 11 am on a weekday.

The underprivileged don't have to wash or comb their hair, or wear clean clothes all the time.

Clearly, those not underprivileged are being discriminated against unfairly.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 8:07:43 PM
At 4/6/2016 6:57:32 PM, autocorrect wrote:
The underprivileged often get free stuff. I saw a woman give a homeless bloke a sandwich. Where's my sandwich?

The underprivileged don't have to worry about getting up for work in the morning. On my way to work, that same guy was in his sleeping bag - outside Tesco's, snoring like a pig on heat.

The underprivileged have no bills to pay, no rent, no tax, no heat or light bills.

The underprivileged don't have to wash or comb their hair, or wear clean clothes all the time.

oh my gosh!!! we must get rid of all privilege and have total equality!!!!!!! and that means giving privileged people like cis straight white/asian upper class christian right-wing males a lower hand in society, and helping out all minorities!
autocorrect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 8:16:41 PM
At 4/6/2016 8:07:43 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/6/2016 6:57:32 PM, autocorrect wrote:

oh my gosh!!! we must get rid of all privilege and have total equality!!!!!!! and that means giving privileged people like cis straight white/asian upper class christian right-wing males a lower hand in society, and helping out all minorities!

I think that's best. Knock down all the houses, close all the factories and offices, ban soap and washing machines, and crack open the vodka. That way, we can all enjoy the privileges enjoyed by the under-privileged.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 8:17:53 PM
This is so true! The underprivileged get too much privilege.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 7:44:02 PM
The question is do the under-privileged privilege class know how privileged they are? And are they willing to give up their under-privileged status to help those less under privileged?