Jump to topic:

the shades (the police)

badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2010 11:35:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
i hate the cunts. i know i've argued for them in the past, but it was because i'm pro-government... probably? and i should've had a bit of sense too... it's high time we got rid of the rotten shower of bastards.

but we're all only rotten bastards at the best of times, unfortunately.. so...? it's hard to think of better ways to be governed...
signature
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2010 11:37:49 AM
At 11/21/2010 11:35:02 AM, badger wrote:
i hate the cunts. i know i've argued for them in the past, but it was because i'm pro-government... probably? and i should've had a bit of sense too... it's high time we got rid of the rotten shower of bastards.

but we're all only rotten bastards at the best of times, unfortunately.. so...? it's hard to think of better ways to be governed...

Recent experience?
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2010 12:00:55 PM
At 11/21/2010 11:37:49 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/21/2010 11:35:02 AM, badger wrote:

Recent experience?

well, yeah i suppose. i have a fine to pay for disorderly conduct in a public place... but i'm fairly happy with how that worked out.. i actually never get in serious trouble really.. not one for getting caught :).. and when i do, i stay calm (best way to get away with stuff).. but i can understand the feelings of those who don't stay calm or do get caught... and fucked (my friend's currently being fvcke.. might be that).. and even if i have gotten away with a lot, it still sickens me to have to kneel to them bastards to get away with it... not saying i'm a rat.. and i'm not :) even being polite and doing what i'm told by the bastards sickens me..

of every shade i've ever met.. and i've met plently lol.. there's one whose head i wouldn't blow off at the first chance..

i ramble..
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2010 12:01:19 PM
At 11/21/2010 11:53:53 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I'm not a big fan of the police either.

glad to hear it.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2010 12:02:09 PM
At 11/21/2010 12:01:19 PM, badger wrote:
At 11/21/2010 11:53:53 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I'm not a big fan of the police either.

glad to hear it.

brings up memories of when you used to be black... jk :)
signature
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2010 4:59:34 PM
I love the police. But I have been waiting three years to ID my attacker.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2010 5:49:44 PM
At 11/21/2010 4:59:34 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Why were you attacked?
I miss the old members.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2010 5:55:40 PM
At 11/21/2010 5:49:44 PM, Atheism wrote:

Why were you attacked?

Someone figured that I would reteroactively pay for the privilege of being punched in the face.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2010 5:57:15 PM
At 11/21/2010 5:55:40 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Why were you attacked?

Someone figured that I would reteroactively pay for the privilege of being punched in the face.
Ah.
Hopefully the police get off their asses and help you.
I miss the old members.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2010 6:00:32 PM
At 11/21/2010 5:57:15 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 11/21/2010 5:55:40 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Why were you attacked?

Ah.
Hopefully the police get off their asses and help you.

That will never happen, and I gave up trying. It's one of those life lessons, unless you need to contact them for an insurance claim, or they can prevent the crime, or someone has actually been murdered you may as well pretend like they don't exist. In hindsight it was immature of me to have bothered them.
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2010 9:46:37 PM
Police exist for one main purpose: to make people believe they are being protected. "It's similar to Vietnam; now we're all grown-up and old, heavy on the cops-control" - Mobb Deep, Survival of the Fittest:1995

Aside from the fact that these teenagers (at the time) have experienced sides of the police that many of us never will, they have a point to make: don't assume things were always this way. We didn't always mutter "call the police" every time something went wrong. We weren't always so sue-happy that failure to immediately call the police after any incident warranted legal neglect. What the Mobb is trying to tell us is that our culture has undergone a transformation and that the Vietnam era was part of that (unfortunately I lack the age to properly describe it). Something in our culture is constricting us. We can see its effects in the way income disparity is increasing, in the way our civil liberties are being taken away for our own protection from ourselves, in the way that the legal system is becoming increasingly necessary in every day life, in the way that we are losing social cohesion within our communities. Our culture is dying a slow death and if we do not adapt our political and economic systems to deal with it, we are going to see more partisan divide, non-cooperation, and social distress in this country.
no comment
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2010 10:35:26 AM
made a shade cry wednesday night by telling her i was gonna rape my baby sister when i got home. funny sh1t, i don't even have a sister... hope it doesn't come up in court though :)
signature