Total Posts:51|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

We are fighting Nazis by another name

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 7:18:57 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

That argument is a fine example of Reductio ad Hitlerum and in accordance with Godwin's law, I declare this thread closed.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 7:55:29 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 7:18:57 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

That argument is a fine example of Reductio ad Hitlerum and in accordance with Godwin's law, I declare this thread closed.

Only your free speech right Brendan? Get your nose out of the air. Not everyone has to think like you. Thank goodness.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 7:57:52 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 7:55:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:18:57 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

That argument is a fine example of Reductio ad Hitlerum and in accordance with Godwin's law, I declare this thread closed.

Only your free speech right Brendan? Get your nose out of the air. Not everyone has to think like you. Thank goodness.

+1
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 8:04:28 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 7:57:52 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:55:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:18:57 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

That argument is a fine example of Reductio ad Hitlerum and in accordance with Godwin's law, I declare this thread closed.

Only your free speech right Brendan? Get your nose out of the air. Not everyone has to think like you. Thank goodness.

+1

Has nothing to do with free speech. What garbage, complete trash.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 9:09:20 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Islam vs Naziism

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 10:09:38 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 7:55:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:18:57 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

That argument is a fine example of Reductio ad Hitlerum and in accordance with Godwin's law, I declare this thread closed.

Only your free speech right Brendan? Get your nose out of the air. Not everyone has to think like you. Thank goodness.

Free speech means you can't be arrested for your views, your nuts posts can still be closed and we can still point out that it's just crazy
Meh!
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 10:25:55 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 10:09:38 PM, Axonly wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:55:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:18:57 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

That argument is a fine example of Reductio ad Hitlerum and in accordance with Godwin's law, I declare this thread closed.

Only your free speech right Brendan? Get your nose out of the air. Not everyone has to think like you. Thank goodness.

Free speech means you can't be arrested for your views, your nuts posts can still be closed and we can still point out that it's just crazy

Based on?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 10:52:07 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Hitler does the Islam dance

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 10:52:38 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 8:04:28 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:57:52 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:55:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:18:57 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

That argument is a fine example of Reductio ad Hitlerum and in accordance with Godwin's law, I declare this thread closed.

Only your free speech right Brendan? Get your nose out of the air. Not everyone has to think like you. Thank goodness.

+1

Has nothing to do with free speech. What garbage, complete trash.

Bball will take any opportunity to bash a leftist or Islam - even if the post is the definition of mentally disabled.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 10:54:31 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 7:55:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:18:57 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

That argument is a fine example of Reductio ad Hitlerum and in accordance with Godwin's law, I declare this thread closed.

Only your free speech right Brendan? Get your nose out of the air. Not everyone has to think like you. Thank goodness.

1) How am I infringing on your free speech? You have every right to keep posting. Furthermore, I am not the government and the first amendment protects your free speech from government infringement...thats it.
2) I was critiquing your argument as it is fallacious and a prime example of Reductio ad Hitlerum, which is a form of Association fallacy.
3) Have you ever heard of Godwin's Law? Godwin's law states that the longer an online debate goes on, the probability that someone will make an ad hominem Nazi analogy approaches 1, and there is a correlative that states that as soon as this analogy is made, the argument is over and whoever made the analogy has lost.
4) My nose is not in the air, it is pointed down at my laptop
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 10:59:17 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 9:03:31 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/9/2016 8:57:51 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
https://upload.wikimedia.org...

You a Nazi Penguin?

Can't truse those dang mausoleums
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 11:04:07 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 10:59:17 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 4/9/2016 9:03:31 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/9/2016 8:57:51 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
https://upload.wikimedia.org...

You a Nazi Penguin?

Can't truse those dang mausoleums

Damn waffle eating, Nazi - Muslim f**k! I swear, if you art planing on starting WWIII, I will find you and rip your beak off
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 11:22:28 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 10:54:31 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:55:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:18:57 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

That argument is a fine example of Reductio ad Hitlerum and in accordance with Godwin's law, I declare this thread closed.

Only your free speech right Brendan? Get your nose out of the air. Not everyone has to think like you. Thank goodness.

1) How am I infringing on your free speech? You have every right to keep posting. Furthermore, I am not the government and the first amendment protects your free speech from government infringement...thats it.
2) I was critiquing your argument as it is fallacious and a prime example of Reductio ad Hitlerum, which is a form of Association fallacy.
3) Have you ever heard of Godwin's Law? Godwin's law states that the longer an online debate goes on, the probability that someone will make an ad hominem Nazi analogy approaches 1, and there is a correlative that states that as soon as this analogy is made, the argument is over and whoever made the analogy has lost.
4) My nose is not in the air, it is pointed down at my laptop

It's not a fallacy. He referenced Islam multiple times, referring to Islamic concepts such as the 7th heaven. He abhored Christianity and praised Mohammedism multiple times. Google it.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 11:26:05 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
And here was my debate about Adolph Hitler and Islam. There's no indiscriminate shot in the dark here. I can prove it.

http://www.debate.org...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 11:54:56 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 10:52:38 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 4/9/2016 8:04:28 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:57:52 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:55:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:18:57 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

That argument is a fine example of Reductio ad Hitlerum and in accordance with Godwin's law, I declare this thread closed.

Only your free speech right Brendan? Get your nose out of the air. Not everyone has to think like you. Thank goodness.

+1

Has nothing to do with free speech. What garbage, complete trash.

Bball will take any opportunity to bash a leftist or Islam - even if the post is the definition of mentally disabled.

Apparently you've never read the Quran. Go ahead. It literally tells you just how you should kill someone.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 12:28:26 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 10:52:38 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 4/9/2016 8:04:28 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:57:52 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:55:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/9/2016 7:18:57 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

That argument is a fine example of Reductio ad Hitlerum and in accordance with Godwin's law, I declare this thread closed.

Only your free speech right Brendan? Get your nose out of the air. Not everyone has to think like you. Thank goodness.

+1

Has nothing to do with free speech. What garbage, complete trash.

Bball will take any opportunity to bash a leftist or Islam - even if the post is the definition of mentally disabled.

Well no post can be as mentally retarded as leftists or Muslims. Or transgenders.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 1:54:47 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

Yes, Hitler was the first, these things were never done before.

How f*Cking stupid are you ?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:04:50 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 1:54:47 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

Yes, Hitler was the first, these things were never done before.

How f*Cking stupid are you ?

I might ask you the same question. Salahhudin ring a bell?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:06:48 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

Godwin's law...
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:07:46 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 7:18:57 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

Godwin's law

Damn it, someone called it out before me.
illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:11:54 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 2:04:50 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 1:54:47 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

Yes, Hitler was the first, these things were never done before.

How f*Cking stupid are you ?

I might ask you the same question. Salahhudin ring a bell?

Once again Bronto, you only see what you want too see.

1)Surprise and terror, 2)Sabotage,3)Assassination

Your telling me you can't find anyone else but nazi & islamic examples of such things ?

Roman empire ? Genghis Khan ? USA/CIA ? Russia/kgb ? British empire ?

Only nazi and islam fit the criteria here right ?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:14:47 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 2:06:48 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

Godwin's law...

This isn't Godwin's Law. Why? Because Adolph Hitler actually mentioned and referenced Islam in his speeches. He even talked about terms like the 7th Heaven, and the Islamic earthly paradise. He didn't just pull that terminology from thin air. He mentioned his hatred of Christianity and love for Islam. It's quite a bit different thansaying "Oprah is like Hitler."
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:17:52 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 2:11:54 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:04:50 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 1:54:47 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

Yes, Hitler was the first, these things were never done before.

How f*Cking stupid are you ?

I might ask you the same question. Salahhudin ring a bell?

Once again Bronto, you only see what you want too see.

1)Surprise and terror, 2)Sabotage,3)Assassination

Your telling me you can't find anyone else but nazi & islamic examples of such things ?

Roman empire ? Genghis Khan ? USA/CIA ? Russia/kgb ? British empire ?

Only nazi and islam fit the criteria here right ?

Hitler didn't reference the Romans. He referenced Mohammedans by name and had meetings with the Grand Mufti. The Mufti gave him 40,000 Arab Muslim soldiers to fight for the Nazi SS.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:20:06 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
I can imagine people being enthusiastic about the paradise of Mohammed, but as for the insipid paradise of the Christians! In your lifetime, you used to hear the music of Richard Wagner. After your death, it will be nothing but hallelujahs, the waving of palms, children of an age for the feeding bottle, and hoary old men. The man of the isles pays homage to the forces of nature. But Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless, nor any more indecent way of turning the idea of the Godhead into a mockery. A n***** with his taboos is crushingly superior to the human being who seriously believes in transubstantiation.

-Adolph Hitler
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:20:27 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 2:17:52 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:11:54 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:04:50 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 1:54:47 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:00:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

-----

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

2)Sabotage

3)Assassination

-----

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

Yes, Hitler was the first, these things were never done before.

How f*Cking stupid are you ?

I might ask you the same question. Salahhudin ring a bell?

Once again Bronto, you only see what you want too see.

1)Surprise and terror, 2)Sabotage,3)Assassination

Your telling me you can't find anyone else but nazi & islamic examples of such things ?

Roman empire ? Genghis Khan ? USA/CIA ? Russia/kgb ? British empire ?

Only nazi and islam fit the criteria here right ?

Hitler didn't reference the Romans. He referenced Mohammedans by name and had meetings with the Grand Mufti. The Mufti gave him 40,000 Arab Muslim soldiers to fight for the Nazi SS.

Only nazi and islam fit the criteria here right ?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:22:21 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death. A slow death has something comforting about it. The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science... The instructions of a hygienic nature that most religions gave, contributed to the foundation of organized communities. The precepts ordering people to wash, to avoid certain drinks, to fast at appointed dates, to take exercise, to rise with the sun, to climb to the top of the minaret " all these were obligations invented by intelligent people. The exhortation to fight courageously is also self-explanatory. Observe, by the way, that, as a corollary, the Moslem was promised a paradise peopled with sensual girls, where wine flowed in streams " a real earthly paradise. The Christians, on the other hand, declare themselves satisfied if after their death they are allowed to sing hallelujahs! ...Christianity, of course, has reached the peak of absurdity in this respect. And that's why one day its structure will collapse. Science has already impregnated humanity. Consequently, the more Christianity clings to its dogmas, the quicker it will decline.!

-Adolph Hitler
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...