someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 12:53:31 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
It's non-interventionist
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 1:45:07 AM
Here is a comprehensive guide:

Israeli-Palestine Conflict: According to Trump, this will be 'the toughest single decision to make' as the Israeli's and Palestinians 'are not exactly meshing'; further adding that 'Israel is so important', and that 'what Obama has done to Israel is a disgrace'.

Asked on his thoughts on Israeli leader Binyamin Netanyahu, DT stated: 'I think he's good, and I like him, he's strong, he's always been good to me, he asked me to do a commercial for him, ......I think he's very good, I think he's been treated very very badly by Obama'.

China: According to Trump, 'we (the U.S) have a trade deficit with China for 500 billion dollars, I'm gonna negotiate, believe me, we're not gonna lose that kinda money.'

Iraq: According to Trump, 'we (the U.S) attacked Iraq, and Iraq didn't attack the World Trade Centre, we you open up those pages you're gonna find out who did'. Further adding, 'I didn't wanna go in, but we should have left troops there.'

Saudi Arabia: According to Trump, 'I mean Saudi Arabia, so rich...making a billion dollars a day before the oil went down',

Middle East in general: According to Trump, 'in the Middle East they're chopping of heads, I haven't seen that since Medieval times....when I was a young guy in history class I would read about Medieval times....they chopped off heads'. Further adding, 'here we are, they're chopping off heads and we want information about them.'

Migrant Crisis: According to Trump, 'well it's a serious problem, we haven't seen anything like it since the second world war, and it's getting worse and worse. And I was actually impressed in one way but surprised that Merkel in Germany allowed this to happen because they're really flowing through all over Europe. And if you notice, Russia's not taking, and China's not taking, the Gulf states, they're taking none...but some of them are and some are actually being very generous. It's just...you know...I wonder where all these people are coming from exactly and what are they representing because you have people from ISIS in that group. You know there's a lot of security risks with it but something has to be done...it's an unbelievable humanitarian problem'.

North Korea: According to Trump, 'I would get China to make that guy disappear (Kim Jong-Un) in one form or another very quickly. This guy's a bad dude, and don't underestimate him. China has absolute control of North Korea and they should make that guy disappear. They (China) are sucking us dry, they're taking our money, they're taking our jobs, they're doing so much...we have rebuilt China with what they've takem out. I would force them to take out him (Kim Jong-Un).'

Iran: According to Trump, 'we (the U.S) made that horrible deal with Iran, why didn't we put something in there, why didn't we do something with Iran. That deal is a horror show.'

Syria/Libya: According to Trump, 'who are the people that we're backing? They're probably worse than Assad. Why is he (Obama) doing it? I mean he's giving them a lot of weaponry...we've got to get rid of ISIS, we've got to get rid of the people that are chopping off everybody's heads'.

Well...I may or may not add to this--that's pretty much it for now.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 1:57:58 AM
Trump is the only candidate on either side who will determine our foreign policy on what benefits us, rather than what benefits Israel. Trump is the only candidate on either side who has expressed even a slight preference to end our half century long bombing campaign in the Middle East. Trump is the only Republican candidate who hasn't already poisoned the well with Putin to try and seem like a tough guy to the base. Because Trump is owned by no one and thinks differently from those in the beltway he's the only chance we have of changing our foreign policy for the better.

And before anyone says Sanders...he couldn't even stand up to two BLM protestors. He isn't going to be able to stand up to the military industrial complex

Make Foreign Policy Great Again.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 3:57:18 AM
At 4/10/2016 1:57:58 AM, thett3 wrote:
Trump is the only candidate on either side who will determine our foreign policy on what benefits us, rather than what benefits Israel.

Inb4 anti-Semitism
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 3:58:37 AM
At 4/10/2016 3:57:18 AM, someloser wrote:
Trump is the only candidate on either side who will determine our foreign policy on what benefits us, rather than what benefits Israel.

Inb4 anti-Semitism

I'm immune from those charges because of my Jewish heritage...feels good man
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:07:50 AM
At 4/10/2016 3:58:37 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:57:18 AM, someloser wrote:

Inb4 anti-Semitism

I'm immune from those charges because of my Jewish heritage...feels good man

Self-hating Jew.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 3:11:01 PM
At 4/10/2016 12:51:04 AM, blackliger777 wrote:
What's some good things about Donald Trump's foreign policy?

"We need to get tough on Isis" is not foreign policy.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 5:44:28 PM
At 4/10/2016 12:51:04 AM, blackliger777 wrote:
What's some good things about Donald Trump's foreign policy?

It's Trump's foreign policy.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
walker_harris3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 7:07:01 PM
At 4/10/2016 1:45:07 AM, Emilrose wrote:

Israeli-Palestine Conflict: According to Trump, this will be 'the toughest single decision to make' as the Israeli's and Palestinians 'are not exactly meshing'; further adding that 'Israel is so important', and that 'what Obama has done to Israel is a disgrace'.

Asked on his thoughts on Israeli leader Binyamin Netanyahu, DT stated: 'I think he's good, and I like him, he's strong, he's always been good to me, he asked me to do a commercial for him, ......I think he's very good, I think he's been treated very very badly by Obama'.

China: According to Trump, 'we (the U.S) have a trade deficit with China for 500 billion dollars, I'm gonna negotiate, believe me, we're not gonna lose that kinda money.'

Iraq: According to Trump, 'we (the U.S) attacked Iraq, and Iraq didn't attack the World Trade Centre, we you open up those pages you're gonna find out who did'. Further adding, 'I didn't wanna go in, but we should have left troops there.'

Saudi Arabia: According to Trump, 'I mean Saudi Arabia, so rich...making a billion dollars a day before the oil went down',

Middle East in general: According to Trump, 'in the Middle East they're chopping of heads, I haven't seen that since Medieval times....when I was a young guy in history class I would read about Medieval times....they chopped off heads'. Further adding, 'here we are, they're chopping off heads and we want information about them.'

Migrant Crisis: According to Trump, 'well it's a serious problem, we haven't seen anything like it since the second world war, and it's getting worse and worse. And I was actually impressed in one way but surprised that Merkel in Germany allowed this to happen because they're really flowing through all over Europe. And if you notice, Russia's not taking, and China's not taking, the Gulf states, they're taking none...but some of them are and some are actually being very generous. It's just...you know...I wonder where all these people are coming from exactly and what are they representing because you have people from ISIS in that group. You know there's a lot of security risks with it but something has to be done...it's an unbelievable humanitarian problem'.

North Korea: According to Trump, 'I would get China to make that guy disappear (Kim Jong-Un) in one form or another very quickly. This guy's a bad dude, and don't underestimate him. China has absolute control of North Korea and they should make that guy disappear. They (China) are sucking us dry, they're taking our money, they're taking our jobs, they're doing so much...we have rebuilt China with what they've takem out. I would force them to take out him (Kim Jong-Un).'

Iran: According to Trump, 'we (the U.S) made that horrible deal with Iran, why didn't we put something in there, why didn't we do something with Iran. That deal is a horror show.'

Syria/Libya: According to Trump, 'who are the people that we're backing? They're probably worse than Assad. Why is he (Obama) doing it? I mean he's giving them a lot of weaponry...we've got to get rid of ISIS, we've got to get rid of the people that are chopping off everybody's heads'.

Is he referencing the 28 pages in the Iraq quote?
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 10:08:26 PM
At 4/10/2016 7:07:01 PM, walker_harris3 wrote:

Wut?
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

walker_harris3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 11:52:32 PM
At 4/10/2016 10:08:26 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Wut?

The 28 pages of the 9/11 commission's report that are classified.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:01:58 AM
At 4/10/2016 11:52:32 PM, walker_harris3 wrote:
At 4/10/2016 10:08:26 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Wut?

The 28 pages of the 9/11 commission's report that are classified.

Ah right...yes he is.