Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Blacks are more racist than whites

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 3:54:18 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.

Nobody should be proud or ashamed of their skin color - God made us of every shade and physical characteristic. It is insulting the creator to not appreciate the diversity of his creative spectrum.

I disagree with you about culture however, not recognizing the oppressive character and attributes of cultures that have committed atrocities toward other humans, makes it likely to become inter-grained into the descendants of those who committed those atrocities without them even being aware of how biased they are. If one realizes how ingrained cultural ideas about superiority influences them, then they can consciously change their own ideas about race and cultural biases.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:00:14 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
From what I've seen, racism among the white population is a bit more restrained because of the social stigma, but I would argue that from what I've seen, people of color or minorities in the United States happen to be far more racist than their white counterparts, although I do think this just has to do with their willingness to share their racism openly, rather than to simply hide it.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:00:18 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:54:18 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.

Nobody should be proud or ashamed of their skin color - God made us of every shade and physical characteristic. It is insulting the creator to not appreciate the diversity of his creative spectrum.

I disagree with you about culture however, not recognizing the oppressive character and attributes of cultures that have committed atrocities toward other humans, makes it likely to become inter-grained into the descendants of those who committed those atrocities without them even being aware of how biased they are. If one realizes how ingrained cultural ideas about superiority influences them, then they can consciously change their own ideas about race and cultural biases.

I'll be honest with you. I've seen in through every lens, and white people are the least racist group I've seen.(possibly from guilt) It's not 1955 anymore.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:03:21 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:00:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:54:18 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.

Nobody should be proud or ashamed of their skin color - God made us of every shade and physical characteristic. It is insulting the creator to not appreciate the diversity of his creative spectrum.

I disagree with you about culture however, not recognizing the oppressive character and attributes of cultures that have committed atrocities toward other humans, makes it likely to become inter-grained into the descendants of those who committed those atrocities without them even being aware of how biased they are. If one realizes how ingrained cultural ideas about superiority influences them, then they can consciously change their own ideas about race and cultural biases.

I'll be honest with you. I've seen in through every lens, and white people are the least racist group I've seen.(possibly from guilt) It's not 1955 anymore.

Well maybe what I'm experiencing is sexism then - because they (white males) sure dislike a strong woman who speaks her mind , especially since they cannot tell what "race" i am. I am human and Off White!
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:05:33 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
I've just grown tired of watching the whites apologize and be demonized. If they don't cut it out, our nation will collapse.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:07:18 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:03:21 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:00:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:54:18 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.

Nobody should be proud or ashamed of their skin color - God made us of every shade and physical characteristic. It is insulting the creator to not appreciate the diversity of his creative spectrum.

I disagree with you about culture however, not recognizing the oppressive character and attributes of cultures that have committed atrocities toward other humans, makes it likely to become inter-grained into the descendants of those who committed those atrocities without them even being aware of how biased they are. If one realizes how ingrained cultural ideas about superiority influences them, then they can consciously change their own ideas about race and cultural biases.

I'll be honest with you. I've seen in through every lens, and white people are the least racist group I've seen.(possibly from guilt) It's not 1955 anymore.

Well maybe what I'm experiencing is sexism then - because they (white males) sure dislike a strong woman who speaks her mind , especially since they cannot tell what "race" i am. I am human and Off White!

Strong women are sexy, not intimidating.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:08:13 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:05:33 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
I've just grown tired of watching the whites apologize and be demonized. If they don't cut it out, our nation will collapse.

I agree.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:20:21 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:07:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:03:21 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:00:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:54:18 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.

Nobody should be proud or ashamed of their skin color - God made us of every shade and physical characteristic. It is insulting the creator to not appreciate the diversity of his creative spectrum.

I disagree with you about culture however, not recognizing the oppressive character and attributes of cultures that have committed atrocities toward other humans, makes it likely to become inter-grained into the descendants of those who committed those atrocities without them even being aware of how biased they are. If one realizes how ingrained cultural ideas about superiority influences them, then they can consciously change their own ideas about race and cultural biases.

I'll be honest with you. I've seen in through every lens, and white people are the least racist group I've seen.(possibly from guilt) It's not 1955 anymore.

Well maybe what I'm experiencing is sexism then - because they (white males) sure dislike a strong woman who speaks her mind , especially since they cannot tell what "race" i am. I am human and Off White!

Strong women are sexy, not intimidating.

Exactly my point! You don't think like many white men (and you're not a white man) - cuz there's nothing that turns many of them off more than a strong smart expressive woman. And that's why Barack loves Michelle, because she is a strong smart woman. It's why your poll claiming she was a man bothered me, it's because I know she's thick and athletic and much taller than I am. Just because she is naturally bigger boned doesn't make her less of a woman.

I'm petite, so guys don't automatically view me as strong- but once I open my mouth or work a physical task with them (such as landscaping or moving heavy furniture) - I get categorized as the C (rhymes with punt) word, or ignored.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:25:47 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:20:21 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:07:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:03:21 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:00:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:54:18 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.

Nobody should be proud or ashamed of their skin color - God made us of every shade and physical characteristic. It is insulting the creator to not appreciate the diversity of his creative spectrum.

I disagree with you about culture however, not recognizing the oppressive character and attributes of cultures that have committed atrocities toward other humans, makes it likely to become inter-grained into the descendants of those who committed those atrocities without them even being aware of how biased they are. If one realizes how ingrained cultural ideas about superiority influences them, then they can consciously change their own ideas about race and cultural biases.

I'll be honest with you. I've seen in through every lens, and white people are the least racist group I've seen.(possibly from guilt) It's not 1955 anymore.

Well maybe what I'm experiencing is sexism then - because they (white males) sure dislike a strong woman who speaks her mind , especially since they cannot tell what "race" i am. I am human and Off White!

Strong women are sexy, not intimidating.

Exactly my point! You don't think like many white men (and you're not a white man) - cuz there's nothing that turns many of them off more than a strong smart expressive woman. And that's why Barack loves Michelle, because she is a strong smart woman. It's why your poll claiming she was a man bothered me, it's because I know she's thick and athletic and much taller than I am. Just because she is naturally bigger boned doesn't make her less of a woman.

I'm petite, so guys don't automatically view me as strong- but once I open my mouth or work a physical task with them (such as landscaping or moving heavy furniture) - I get categorized as the C (rhymes with punt) word, or ignored.

The Michelle thread was just a joke. I don't think she's a man.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:38:49 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:25:47 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:20:21 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:07:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:03:21 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:00:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:54:18 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.

Nobody should be proud or ashamed of their skin color - God made us of every shade and physical characteristic. It is insulting the creator to not appreciate the diversity of his creative spectrum.

I disagree with you about culture however, not recognizing the oppressive character and attributes of cultures that have committed atrocities toward other humans, makes it likely to become inter-grained into the descendants of those who committed those atrocities without them even being aware of how biased they are. If one realizes how ingrained cultural ideas about superiority influences them, then they can consciously change their own ideas about race and cultural biases.

I'll be honest with you. I've seen in through every lens, and white people are the least racist group I've seen.(possibly from guilt) It's not 1955 anymore.

Well maybe what I'm experiencing is sexism then - because they (white males) sure dislike a strong woman who speaks her mind , especially since they cannot tell what "race" i am. I am human and Off White!

Strong women are sexy, not intimidating.

Exactly my point! You don't think like many white men (and you're not a white man) - cuz there's nothing that turns many of them off more than a strong smart expressive woman. And that's why Barack loves Michelle, because she is a strong smart woman. It's why your poll claiming she was a man bothered me, it's because I know she's thick and athletic and much taller than I am. Just because she is naturally bigger boned doesn't make her less of a woman.

I'm petite, so guys don't automatically view me as strong- but once I open my mouth or work a physical task with them (such as landscaping or moving heavy furniture) - I get categorized as the C (rhymes with punt) word, or ignored.

The Michelle thread was just a joke. I don't think she's a man.

That's good. The thing about some white guys is that they are really cool to me as long as I sit there with a stupid cheesy smile plastered on my face and nod my head and agree with them - but as soon as I express how I really think or prove that I'm not a helpless weakling - I become non existent.
Fly
Posts: 2,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:40:40 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.

You just used an example of a white woman treating you differently because you are not white... in this thread about how black people are more racist than white people. You even made a thread earlier about how white people are the biggest racists-- so long as they are white liberals such as the woman you just mentioned above:

http://www.debate.org...

You are all over the place. And it surprises no one, I'm sure...

By the way-- there is no such thing as "white culture" as you implied in your exhortation to white people.
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:49:03 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:38:49 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:25:47 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:20:21 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:07:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:03:21 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:00:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:54:18 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.

Nobody should be proud or ashamed of their skin color - God made us of every shade and physical characteristic. It is insulting the creator to not appreciate the diversity of his creative spectrum.

I disagree with you about culture however, not recognizing the oppressive character and attributes of cultures that have committed atrocities toward other humans, makes it likely to become inter-grained into the descendants of those who committed those atrocities without them even being aware of how biased they are. If one realizes how ingrained cultural ideas about superiority influences them, then they can consciously change their own ideas about race and cultural biases.

I'll be honest with you. I've seen in through every lens, and white people are the least racist group I've seen.(possibly from guilt) It's not 1955 anymore.

Well maybe what I'm experiencing is sexism then - because they (white males) sure dislike a strong woman who speaks her mind , especially since they cannot tell what "race" i am. I am human and Off White!

Strong women are sexy, not intimidating.

Exactly my point! You don't think like many white men (and you're not a white man) - cuz there's nothing that turns many of them off more than a strong smart expressive woman. And that's why Barack loves Michelle, because she is a strong smart woman. It's why your poll claiming she was a man bothered me, it's because I know she's thick and athletic and much taller than I am. Just because she is naturally bigger boned doesn't make her less of a woman.

I'm petite, so guys don't automatically view me as strong- but once I open my mouth or work a physical task with them (such as landscaping or moving heavy furniture) - I get categorized as the C (rhymes with punt) word, or ignored.

The Michelle thread was just a joke. I don't think she's a man.

That's good. The thing about some white guys is that they are really cool to me as long as I sit there with a stupid cheesy smile plastered on my face and nod my head and agree with them - but as soon as I express how I really think or prove that I'm not a helpless weakling - I become non existent.

I know exactly how to deal with you. Would you like to see an example? :-)
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:51:27 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
How to deal with Emmarie when she gets cocky 101

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:55:36 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:40:40 AM, Fly wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.

You just used an example of a white woman treating you differently because you are not white... in this thread about how black people are more racist than white people. You even made a thread earlier about how white people are the biggest racists-- so long as they are white liberals such as the woman you just mentioned above:

http://www.debate.org...

You are all over the place. And it surprises no one, I'm sure...

By the way-- there is no such thing as "white culture" as you implied in your exhortation to white people.

You take life too seriously fly. Now come here and hug me. Not too hard though. And no pinching.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Fly
Posts: 2,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 5:53:37 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:55:36 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:40:40 AM, Fly wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.

You just used an example of a white woman treating you differently because you are not white... in this thread about how black people are more racist than white people. You even made a thread earlier about how white people are the biggest racists-- so long as they are white liberals such as the woman you just mentioned above:

http://www.debate.org...

You are all over the place. And it surprises no one, I'm sure...

By the way-- there is no such thing as "white culture" as you implied in your exhortation to white people.

You take life too seriously fly. Now come here and hug me. Not too hard though. And no pinching.

Funny-- when I address your posts in a more lighthearted fashion, you accuse me of lacking substance in my response. Again, you are all over the place.

Most posters realize that your "contributions" here are those of a scatterbrained ignoramus. I just wonder if you realize it...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
stealspell
Posts: 980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 5:59:16 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

http://youtu.be...

Posts like this only further racism in society and do nothing to remedy the problem. Try a different approach. Instead of been accusatory, try helping people.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 6:10:27 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:51:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
How to deal with Emmarie when she gets cocky 101


If anyone ever placed snow down my neck - it wouldn't have ended as civilly. I would have pretended to try to make nice and then done this to him.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 6:51:12 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

http://youtu.be...

Random Youtube Vlogger is clearly the epitome of all wisdom when it comes to Race relations in the US. Forget Dr. Cornel West, its whoever this random youtuber is who understands the complexities of racial politics better than anyone else.
tejretics
Posts: 6,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 10:50:32 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
http://www.nizkor.org...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 1:07:27 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

http://youtu.be...

I'm thankful to never have experienced racism first-hand, but I agree with Bball that racism with whites is usually hidden than with blacks. I don't know if blacks are more racist, but I do see a lot of blacks blaming whites for things like slavery and segregation, even though they were born generations after they ended. However, with the rise of Trump, it's pretty obvious many of the whites were just closet racists.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
RookieApologist
Posts: 469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 3:28:12 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
As long as there are other races, there will be racists. None are necessarily more racist than the other. What I don't particularly like is the current (possibly perceived) stigma that white people should feel guilty about being white.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:00:57 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

http://youtu.be...

Duh. Only black people can tell you if your racist or not. All the others are just throwing out uneducated accusations lol
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:26:53 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:25:47 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:20:21 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:07:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:03:21 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:00:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:54:18 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.

Nobody should be proud or ashamed of their skin color - God made us of every shade and physical characteristic. It is insulting the creator to not appreciate the diversity of his creative spectrum.

I disagree with you about culture however, not recognizing the oppressive character and attributes of cultures that have committed atrocities toward other humans, makes it likely to become inter-grained into the descendants of those who committed those atrocities without them even being aware of how biased they are. If one realizes how ingrained cultural ideas about superiority influences them, then they can consciously change their own ideas about race and cultural biases.

I'll be honest with you. I've seen in through every lens, and white people are the least racist group I've seen.(possibly from guilt) It's not 1955 anymore.

Well maybe what I'm experiencing is sexism then - because they (white males) sure dislike a strong woman who speaks her mind , especially since they cannot tell what "race" i am. I am human and Off White!

Strong women are sexy, not intimidating.

Exactly my point! You don't think like many white men (and you're not a white man) - cuz there's nothing that turns many of them off more than a strong smart expressive woman. And that's why Barack loves Michelle, because she is a strong smart woman. It's why your poll claiming she was a man bothered me, it's because I know she's thick and athletic and much taller than I am. Just because she is naturally bigger boned doesn't make her less of a woman.

I'm petite, so guys don't automatically view me as strong- but once I open my mouth or work a physical task with them (such as landscaping or moving heavy furniture) - I get categorized as the C (rhymes with punt) word, or ignored.

The Michelle thread was just a joke. I don't think she's a man.

White males, mainly on the right, have a disdain for strong, independent, outspoken, women.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:28:45 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:00:14 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
From what I've seen, racism among the white population is a bit more restrained because of the social stigma, but I would argue that from what I've seen, people of color or minorities in the United States happen to be far more racist than their white counterparts, although I do think this just has to do with their willingness to share their racism openly, rather than to simply hide it.

Restrained. That's like saying a cat only runs when somebody throws water on it.
Whites are pretty open about how they feel about people of color when they are around each other. But when they are dealing with people of color, they seem to be a bit shy about their inner racist turmoil then.
Maccabee
Posts: 1,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:31:34 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

http://youtu.be...

I would tend to agree.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
janesix
Posts: 3,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:43:50 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:44:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:18:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I think that he's semi-trolling! cuzza his facial expression and how he's licking his lips to keep from busting out laughing at first, and that he's wearing shades. He starts making some sense half way through though.

At 4/10/2016 3:05:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Black people are more racist than white people...according to a black man.

Key point in your post is "a" meaning 1.

So just because one man says so means all people of his race agree? This is exactly what his video is against, thinking some people of a race constitutes the way an entire race believes.

I was just sharing his opinion. :-)

I'm every race known to man basically. I think every group is racist. ;-)

I get treated differently depending on what race I am perceived to be or openly push as being from that race. I had a regressive leftist coming at me and then she stopped and ssid,"Wait. What race are you?" When I made it clear that I was not "white" she then started talking to me like a 5 year old child and walking on eggshells with her speech. I finally said,"Look. Don't hate yourself because you are white. Love your race and culture. Everyone else does." She felt guilt for being white. Why? If you are white, be white. Be proud. Mexicans and blacks don't spologize for their skin color or culture.

She probably doesn't hate herself for being white like you think. She's afraid of the dark races.