Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:01:45 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
"Black people are more likely to be creationists"
I didn't expect that one.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Runn92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:21:40 AM
At 4/11/2016 12:01:45 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Religion is big in black communities
Runn92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:22:00 AM
At 4/11/2016 12:21:40 AM, Runn92 wrote:

Funny how the black family isn't doing better despite this.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:28:15 AM
As long as government forms have a "check ethnicity" box, there will be systematic racism.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:55:52 AM
At 4/11/2016 12:28:15 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
As long as government forms have a "check ethnicity" box, there will be systematic racism.

Wrong
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:01:28 AM
At 4/11/2016 12:22:00 AM, Runn92 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:21:40 AM, Runn92 wrote:

Funny how the black family isn't doing better despite this.
ha ha ha ha
Define better.
Better financially or spiritually?
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:10:51 AM
Based on how racist mainstream media and politics is, I think it's pretty obvious that they are using this demographic information in ways that are inherently racist. The talking heads give it away every time they try to speak on behalf of "the lack community", "The hispanic community" etc. The politicians give it away when they tailor their message to the race of whomever they are speaking.

It makes sense to me that this is contributing to the idea that we should consider "race" a thing to discriminate based on. After all, this in itself is a type of behavior that stems from this discrimination.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,