Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Kasich Needs to Drop Out

NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
NothingSpecial99
Posts: 379
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 8:58:28 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

He is hoping for a contested convention and that he could woo delegates. But yeah, I agree he should drop out considering he has only won one state
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
oneteacher
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 8:59:12 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance? : :

All God's people are blind and dumb. They join political groups thinking they are going to change their lives. LOL !!!!!
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:05:34 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 8:58:28 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

He is hoping for a contested convention and that he could woo delegates. But yeah, I agree he should drop out considering he has only won one state
Yeah, I know, but barely anybody knows him. I don't think he's going to have much luck wooing delegates. Plus, he's not a very good candidate. He doesn't have the charisma that Trump has, nor the qualifications and strong conservative record that Cruz has. He's better for a gubernatorial election than a presidential one.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:06:49 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 8:58:28 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

He is hoping for a contested convention and that he could woo delegates. But yeah, I agree he should drop out considering he has only won one state

Agreed
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:13:45 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

No, he's taking away votes from Trump. Trump himself confessed that.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:14:57 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 8:59:12 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance? : :

All God's people are blind and dumb. They join political groups thinking they are going to change their lives. LOL !!!!!
Just out of curiosity, what religion do you adhere to? You speak as if you believe in God, yet you despise Him. Why is that?
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
oneteacher
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:16:31 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:14:57 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:59:12 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance? : :

All God's people are blind and dumb. They join political groups thinking they are going to change their lives. LOL !!!!!
Just out of curiosity, what religion do you adhere to? You speak as if you believe in God, yet you despise Him. Why is that? : :

How could I despise our Creator when I am the one he uses to deliver you all your thoughts and a visible world to explore?
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:17:56 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:06:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:58:28 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

He is hoping for a contested convention and that he could woo delegates. But yeah, I agree he should drop out considering he has only won one state

Agreed
Trump 2016? This is a hard one . . . I'm not sure whether to go Trump or Cruz. I feel that if Trump becomes President, he'll get stuff done and make America great again, as he says. But, for some reason, I find that Cruz is more honest and would be more effective. I agree with Cruz a lot more than Trump, but Trump's promises really make me unsure who to choose, but if the rumors about Trump being a Clinton puppet are true, then it's a no-brainer.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:18:45 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:13:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

No, he's taking away votes from Trump. Trump himself confessed that.
That's stupid. If he doesn't truly aspire to be President, why doesn't he just drop out? It's only fair if he does that, because (like you said) he's stealing votes.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:20:50 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:17:56 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:06:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:58:28 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

He is hoping for a contested convention and that he could woo delegates. But yeah, I agree he should drop out considering he has only won one state

Agreed
Trump 2016? This is a hard one . . . I'm not sure whether to go Trump or Cruz. I feel that if Trump becomes President, he'll get stuff done and make America great again, as he says. But, for some reason, I find that Cruz is more honest and would be more effective. I agree with Cruz a lot more than Trump, but Trump's promises really make me unsure who to choose, but if the rumors about Trump being a Clinton puppet are true, then it's a no-brainer.

You just believe anything, don't you?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:21:20 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:18:45 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:13:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

No, he's taking away votes from Trump. Trump himself confessed that.
That's stupid. If he doesn't truly aspire to be President, why doesn't he just drop out? It's only fair if he does that, because (like you said) he's stealing votes.

Because like I said... he's stealing votes from Trump. Anybody who's a real Conservative would do all they can to keep Trump from winning. It's unfair for everybody who will be affected by Trump's racist rhetoric if he wins.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:23:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:16:31 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:14:57 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:59:12 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance? : :

All God's people are blind and dumb. They join political groups thinking they are going to change their lives. LOL !!!!!
Just out of curiosity, what religion do you adhere to? You speak as if you believe in God, yet you despise Him. Why is that? : :

How could I despise our Creator when I am the one he uses to deliver you all your thoughts and a visible world to explore?
I heard Edeb8 needs more people of your type.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
oneteacher
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:26:02 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:23:37 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:16:31 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:14:57 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:59:12 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance? : :

All God's people are blind and dumb. They join political groups thinking they are going to change their lives. LOL !!!!!
Just out of curiosity, what religion do you adhere to? You speak as if you believe in God, yet you despise Him. Why is that? : :

How could I despise our Creator when I am the one he uses to deliver you all your thoughts and a visible world to explore?
I heard Edeb8 needs more people of your type. : :

All God's people will know Me in Paradise.
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:28:39 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:20:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:17:56 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:06:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:58:28 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

He is hoping for a contested convention and that he could woo delegates. But yeah, I agree he should drop out considering he has only won one state

Agreed
Trump 2016? This is a hard one . . . I'm not sure whether to go Trump or Cruz. I feel that if Trump becomes President, he'll get stuff done and make America great again, as he says. But, for some reason, I find that Cruz is more honest and would be more effective. I agree with Cruz a lot more than Trump, but Trump's promises really make me unsure who to choose, but if the rumors about Trump being a Clinton puppet are true, then it's a no-brainer.

You just believe anything, don't you?
No, I never said that Trump is a Clinton puppet. I said there are rumors, and if they are true, then I'll definitely throw my support behind Cruz.

Don't you understand? There's a difference between believing in anything and being inquisitive (or having an open mind to different theories).
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:29:43 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:28:39 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:20:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:17:56 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:06:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:58:28 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

He is hoping for a contested convention and that he could woo delegates. But yeah, I agree he should drop out considering he has only won one state

Agreed
Trump 2016? This is a hard one . . . I'm not sure whether to go Trump or Cruz. I feel that if Trump becomes President, he'll get stuff done and make America great again, as he says. But, for some reason, I find that Cruz is more honest and would be more effective. I agree with Cruz a lot more than Trump, but Trump's promises really make me unsure who to choose, but if the rumors about Trump being a Clinton puppet are true, then it's a no-brainer.

You just believe anything, don't you?
No, I never said that Trump is a Clinton puppet. I said there are rumors, and if they are true, then I'll definitely throw my support behind Cruz.

Don't you understand? There's a difference between believing in anything and being inquisitive (or having an open mind to different theories).

You certainly don't have an open mind considering you said the people who interpreted the Bible differently from you can't read. You also wouldn't be so firm on your beliefs.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:31:04 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:21:20 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:18:45 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:13:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

No, he's taking away votes from Trump. Trump himself confessed that.
That's stupid. If he doesn't truly aspire to be President, why doesn't he just drop out? It's only fair if he does that, because (like you said) he's stealing votes.

Because like I said... he's stealing votes from Trump. Anybody who's a real Conservative would do all they can to keep Trump from winning. It's unfair for everybody who will be affected by Trump's racist rhetoric if he wins.
Who says real conservatives can't support Trump?
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:32:41 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:31:04 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:21:20 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:18:45 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:13:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

No, he's taking away votes from Trump. Trump himself confessed that.
That's stupid. If he doesn't truly aspire to be President, why doesn't he just drop out? It's only fair if he does that, because (like you said) he's stealing votes.

Because like I said... he's stealing votes from Trump. Anybody who's a real Conservative would do all they can to keep Trump from winning. It's unfair for everybody who will be affected by Trump's racist rhetoric if he wins.
Who says real conservatives can't support Trump?

If you aren't voting based on your political beliefs, then sure you can. IF you think Trump is a conservative you are crazy. He changed his position on abortion 5 times in 3 days.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:35:20 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:29:43 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:28:39 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:20:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:17:56 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:06:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:58:28 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

He is hoping for a contested convention and that he could woo delegates. But yeah, I agree he should drop out considering he has only won one state

Agreed
Trump 2016? This is a hard one . . . I'm not sure whether to go Trump or Cruz. I feel that if Trump becomes President, he'll get stuff done and make America great again, as he says. But, for some reason, I find that Cruz is more honest and would be more effective. I agree with Cruz a lot more than Trump, but Trump's promises really make me unsure who to choose, but if the rumors about Trump being a Clinton puppet are true, then it's a no-brainer.

You just believe anything, don't you?
No, I never said that Trump is a Clinton puppet. I said there are rumors, and if they are true, then I'll definitely throw my support behind Cruz.

Don't you understand? There's a difference between believing in anything and being inquisitive (or having an open mind to different theories).

You certainly don't have an open mind considering you said the people who interpreted the Bible differently from you can't read.
When did I say that?
You also wouldn't be so firm on your beliefs.
So, you're saying you're not open-minded? Because you seem pretty firm in your beliefs.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:38:54 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:32:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:31:04 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:21:20 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:18:45 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:13:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

No, he's taking away votes from Trump. Trump himself confessed that.
That's stupid. If he doesn't truly aspire to be President, why doesn't he just drop out? It's only fair if he does that, because (like you said) he's stealing votes.

Because like I said... he's stealing votes from Trump. Anybody who's a real Conservative would do all they can to keep Trump from winning. It's unfair for everybody who will be affected by Trump's racist rhetoric if he wins.
Who says real conservatives can't support Trump?

If you aren't voting based on your political beliefs, then sure you can. IF you think Trump is a conservative you are crazy. He changed his position on abortion 5 times in 3 days.
Like I said, I'm only considering Trump, but I'd like to make it clear that supporting Trump does not determine whether or not one is conservative. Especially under your logic that changing one's position on issues frequently determines whether or not someone is a conservative.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:39:23 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:26:02 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:23:37 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:16:31 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:14:57 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:59:12 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance? : :

All God's people are blind and dumb. They join political groups thinking they are going to change their lives. LOL !!!!!
Just out of curiosity, what religion do you adhere to? You speak as if you believe in God, yet you despise Him. Why is that? : :

How could I despise our Creator when I am the one he uses to deliver you all your thoughts and a visible world to explore?
I heard Edeb8 needs more people of your type. : :

All God's people will know Me in Paradise.
Hurry on now, Edeb8 can only wait for so long.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:40:36 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:35:20 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:29:43 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:28:39 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:20:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:17:56 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:06:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:58:28 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

He is hoping for a contested convention and that he could woo delegates. But yeah, I agree he should drop out considering he has only won one state

Agreed
Trump 2016? This is a hard one . . . I'm not sure whether to go Trump or Cruz. I feel that if Trump becomes President, he'll get stuff done and make America great again, as he says. But, for some reason, I find that Cruz is more honest and would be more effective. I agree with Cruz a lot more than Trump, but Trump's promises really make me unsure who to choose, but if the rumors about Trump being a Clinton puppet are true, then it's a no-brainer.

You just believe anything, don't you?
No, I never said that Trump is a Clinton puppet. I said there are rumors, and if they are true, then I'll definitely throw my support behind Cruz.

Don't you understand? There's a difference between believing in anything and being inquisitive (or having an open mind to different theories).

You certainly don't have an open mind considering you said the people who interpreted the Bible differently from you can't read.
When did I say that?
You also wouldn't be so firm on your beliefs.
So, you're saying you're not open-minded? Because you seem pretty firm in your beliefs.

http://www.debate.org... And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't deny being a Christian fundamentalist with a strict interpretation of the Bible, and I'm sure you would also be against all views on which you don't agree with, immediately dismissing all points of theirs.

I will be one of the first people to not deny bigotry and firm beliefs.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
oneteacher
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:41:09 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:38:54 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:32:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:31:04 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:21:20 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:18:45 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:13:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

No, he's taking away votes from Trump. Trump himself confessed that.
That's stupid. If he doesn't truly aspire to be President, why doesn't he just drop out? It's only fair if he does that, because (like you said) he's stealing votes.

Because like I said... he's stealing votes from Trump. Anybody who's a real Conservative would do all they can to keep Trump from winning. It's unfair for everybody who will be affected by Trump's racist rhetoric if he wins.
Who says real conservatives can't support Trump?

If you aren't voting based on your political beliefs, then sure you can. IF you think Trump is a conservative you are crazy. He changed his position on abortion 5 times in 3 days.
Like I said, I'm only considering Trump, but I'd like to make it clear that supporting Trump does not determine whether or not one is conservative. Especially under your logic that changing one's position on issues frequently determines whether or not someone is a conservative. : :

Why don't you support our Creator instead? If you did that, then you wouldn't have to choose any political side. You could sit back and enjoy the show.
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:48:15 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:40:36 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:35:20 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:29:43 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:28:39 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:20:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:17:56 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:06:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:58:28 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

He is hoping for a contested convention and that he could woo delegates. But yeah, I agree he should drop out considering he has only won one state

Agreed
Trump 2016? This is a hard one . . . I'm not sure whether to go Trump or Cruz. I feel that if Trump becomes President, he'll get stuff done and make America great again, as he says. But, for some reason, I find that Cruz is more honest and would be more effective. I agree with Cruz a lot more than Trump, but Trump's promises really make me unsure who to choose, but if the rumors about Trump being a Clinton puppet are true, then it's a no-brainer.

You just believe anything, don't you?
No, I never said that Trump is a Clinton puppet. I said there are rumors, and if they are true, then I'll definitely throw my support behind Cruz.

Don't you understand? There's a difference between believing in anything and being inquisitive (or having an open mind to different theories).

You certainly don't have an open mind considering you said the people who interpreted the Bible differently from you can't read.
When did I say that?
You also wouldn't be so firm on your beliefs.
So, you're saying you're not open-minded? Because you seem pretty firm in your beliefs.

http://www.debate.org... And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't deny being a Christian fundamentalist with a strict interpretation of the Bible, and I'm sure you would also be against all views on which you don't agree with, immediately dismissing all points of theirs.
Everything else is right, except that last part. I never immediately dismiss views. That's why I'm open to supporting Trump and an agnostic on certain issues (including climate change, which I used to rail against).
I will be one of the first people to not deny bigotry and firm beliefs.
I don't deny my firm beliefs on some issues, but that doesn't discredit me from being open-minded overall.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:49:04 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:41:09 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:38:54 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:32:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:31:04 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:21:20 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:18:45 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:13:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

No, he's taking away votes from Trump. Trump himself confessed that.
That's stupid. If he doesn't truly aspire to be President, why doesn't he just drop out? It's only fair if he does that, because (like you said) he's stealing votes.

Because like I said... he's stealing votes from Trump. Anybody who's a real Conservative would do all they can to keep Trump from winning. It's unfair for everybody who will be affected by Trump's racist rhetoric if he wins.
Who says real conservatives can't support Trump?

If you aren't voting based on your political beliefs, then sure you can. IF you think Trump is a conservative you are crazy. He changed his position on abortion 5 times in 3 days.
Like I said, I'm only considering Trump, but I'd like to make it clear that supporting Trump does not determine whether or not one is conservative. Especially under your logic that changing one's position on issues frequently determines whether or not someone is a conservative. : :

Why don't you support our Creator instead? If you did that, then you wouldn't have to choose any political side. You could sit back and enjoy the show.
You can go on and on, can't you? Anyway, this is my last post in response to you.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
oneteacher
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:52:07 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:49:04 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:41:09 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:38:54 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:32:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:31:04 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:21:20 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:18:45 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:13:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

No, he's taking away votes from Trump. Trump himself confessed that.
That's stupid. If he doesn't truly aspire to be President, why doesn't he just drop out? It's only fair if he does that, because (like you said) he's stealing votes.

Because like I said... he's stealing votes from Trump. Anybody who's a real Conservative would do all they can to keep Trump from winning. It's unfair for everybody who will be affected by Trump's racist rhetoric if he wins.
Who says real conservatives can't support Trump?

If you aren't voting based on your political beliefs, then sure you can. IF you think Trump is a conservative you are crazy. He changed his position on abortion 5 times in 3 days.
Like I said, I'm only considering Trump, but I'd like to make it clear that supporting Trump does not determine whether or not one is conservative. Especially under your logic that changing one's position on issues frequently determines whether or not someone is a conservative. : :

Why don't you support our Creator instead? If you did that, then you wouldn't have to choose any political side. You could sit back and enjoy the show.
You can go on and on, can't you? Anyway, this is my last post in response to you. : :

There are many hypocrites who say they know Me but when they hear My voice, they reject Me.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

Here's the will of your Father;

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.
2: And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:53:53 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:48:15 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:40:36 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:35:20 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:29:43 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:28:39 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:20:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:17:56 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:06:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:58:28 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

He is hoping for a contested convention and that he could woo delegates. But yeah, I agree he should drop out considering he has only won one state

Agreed
Trump 2016? This is a hard one . . . I'm not sure whether to go Trump or Cruz. I feel that if Trump becomes President, he'll get stuff done and make America great again, as he says. But, for some reason, I find that Cruz is more honest and would be more effective. I agree with Cruz a lot more than Trump, but Trump's promises really make me unsure who to choose, but if the rumors about Trump being a Clinton puppet are true, then it's a no-brainer.

You just believe anything, don't you?
No, I never said that Trump is a Clinton puppet. I said there are rumors, and if they are true, then I'll definitely throw my support behind Cruz.

Don't you understand? There's a difference between believing in anything and being inquisitive (or having an open mind to different theories).

You certainly don't have an open mind considering you said the people who interpreted the Bible differently from you can't read.
When did I say that?
You also wouldn't be so firm on your beliefs.
So, you're saying you're not open-minded? Because you seem pretty firm in your beliefs.

http://www.debate.org... And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't deny being a Christian fundamentalist with a strict interpretation of the Bible, and I'm sure you would also be against all views on which you don't agree with, immediately dismissing all points of theirs.
Everything else is right, except that last part. I never immediately dismiss views. That's why I'm open to supporting Trump and an agnostic on certain issues (including climate change, which I used to rail against).
I will be one of the first people to not deny bigotry and firm beliefs.
I don't deny my firm beliefs on some issues, but that doesn't discredit me from being open-minded overall.

If you were sincerely, truly open minded you would be an Agnostic Centrist.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:57:01 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:38:54 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:32:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:31:04 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:21:20 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:18:45 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:13:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

No, he's taking away votes from Trump. Trump himself confessed that.
That's stupid. If he doesn't truly aspire to be President, why doesn't he just drop out? It's only fair if he does that, because (like you said) he's stealing votes.

Because like I said... he's stealing votes from Trump. Anybody who's a real Conservative would do all they can to keep Trump from winning. It's unfair for everybody who will be affected by Trump's racist rhetoric if he wins.
Who says real conservatives can't support Trump?

If you aren't voting based on your political beliefs, then sure you can. IF you think Trump is a conservative you are crazy. He changed his position on abortion 5 times in 3 days.
Like I said, I'm only considering Trump, but I'd like to make it clear that supporting Trump does not determine whether or not one is conservative. Especially under your logic that changing one's position on issues frequently determines whether or not someone is a conservative.

First of all, where did you say that? I don't remember you mentioning that anywhere here.

What you are talking about is irrelevant. I'm not taking about the voter. I'm talking about Trump. Trump is not a conservative. Simple as that.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 10:03:36 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 8:59:12 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance? : :

All God's people are blind and dumb. They join political groups thinking they are going to change their lives. LOL !!!!!

Finally. The contributions from the religion forum were becoming so scarce, thank the lord they are finally venturing out again lol
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 10:04:26 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:53:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:48:15 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:40:36 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:35:20 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:29:43 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:28:39 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:20:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:17:56 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:06:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:58:28 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:47 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
This guy is either blind or dumb. He's only got 143 delegates . . . Does he honestly think he has a chance?

He is hoping for a contested convention and that he could woo delegates. But yeah, I agree he should drop out considering he has only won one state

Agreed
Trump 2016? This is a hard one . . . I'm not sure whether to go Trump or Cruz. I feel that if Trump becomes President, he'll get stuff done and make America great again, as he says. But, for some reason, I find that Cruz is more honest and would be more effective. I agree with Cruz a lot more than Trump, but Trump's promises really make me unsure who to choose, but if the rumors about Trump being a Clinton puppet are true, then it's a no-brainer.

You just believe anything, don't you?
No, I never said that Trump is a Clinton puppet. I said there are rumors, and if they are true, then I'll definitely throw my support behind Cruz.

Don't you understand? There's a difference between believing in anything and being inquisitive (or having an open mind to different theories).

You certainly don't have an open mind considering you said the people who interpreted the Bible differently from you can't read.
When did I say that?
You also wouldn't be so firm on your beliefs.
So, you're saying you're not open-minded? Because you seem pretty firm in your beliefs.

http://www.debate.org... And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't deny being a Christian fundamentalist with a strict interpretation of the Bible, and I'm sure you would also be against all views on which you don't agree with, immediately dismissing all points of theirs.
Everything else is right, except that last part. I never immediately dismiss views. That's why I'm open to supporting Trump and an agnostic on certain issues (including climate change, which I used to rail against).
I will be one of the first people to not deny bigotry and firm beliefs.
I don't deny my firm beliefs on some issues, but that doesn't discredit me from being open-minded overall.

If you were sincerely, truly open minded you would be an Agnostic Centrist.
Not true. Many agnostics won't even consider Christianity, plus centrism only means you don't fit into the categories of libertarian, populist, conservative, or liberal. Basically you're in the middle. Put simply, being a centrist doesn't mean you have an open mind.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss