Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Mayor Bill de Blasio slips by with this one.

liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:53:11 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I find this crazy and a huge double standard, had a politician from the other side made this type of statement every major news source in the US. would be in an uproar. But Mayor de Blasio can get away with it? And Clinton with the save. I would like to know what you guys think about it. Please hold no punches which I'm sure you all won't anyway.

http://www.theroot.com...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 2:27:55 PM
At 4/12/2016 12:53:11 PM, liltankjj wrote:
I find this crazy and a huge double standard, had a politician from the other side made this type of statement every major news source in the US. would be in an uproar. But Mayor de Blasio can get away with it? And Clinton with the save. I would like to know what you guys think about it. Please hold no punches which I'm sure you all won't anyway.

http://www.theroot.com...

Well, it was a staged joke. A bad one, and has been talked about widely on the liberal sites I go to - no one thought he 'got away with it'.
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:06:54 PM
Well, it was a staged joke. A bad one, and has been talked about widely on the liberal sites I go to - no one thought he 'got away with it'.

It seemed that way to me. There may have been some blow back I overlooked in my search this morning, but I only saw like 2 remarks and none from major news sources. If it was someone like Rush Limbaugh that said it. It would be every were. Even on the View. Just pointing that out.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:11:59 PM
At 4/12/2016 7:06:54 PM, liltankjj wrote:

It seemed that way to me. There may have been some blow back I overlooked in my search this morning, but I only saw like 2 remarks and none from major news sources. If it was someone like Rush Limbaugh that said it. It would be every were. Even on the View. Just pointing that out.

I disagree. Look, I have seen Rush and many others make jokes like this on a daily basis. Do I see news covering it everyday? No.

It was a sh1t joke. He should not have tried it. Still... Call him a jerk for making a bad joke, not for actually buying into "black people time"
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:14:44 PM
I disagree. Look, I have seen Rush and many others make jokes like this on a daily basis. Do I see news covering it everyday? No.

It was a sh1t joke. He should not have tried it. Still... Call him a jerk for making a bad joke, not for actually buying into "black people time"

What do you mean buying into black people time?