Jump to topic:

Trump's Cabinet

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 4:33:52 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
List your dream trump cabinet, or add to mine.

Secretary of State: Omarosa Manigault
Press Secretary: Milo Yiannopoulos
Attorney General: Ann Coulter
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 4:38:30 PM
Lol Milo as press secretary may even be better than Ann Coulter... maybe they could share the job?

Vice President- Jeb Bush
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 4:40:48 PM
At 4/13/2016 4:38:30 PM, thett3 wrote:
Lol Milo as press secretary may even be better than Ann Coulter... maybe they could share the job?

Vice President- Jeb Bush

Bush would have to wear a dog collar if he wants the position.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 4:46:17 PM
At 4/13/2016 4:40:48 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Vice President- Jeb Bush

Haha

But in all seriousness, Trump has hinted pretty strongly that he is going to pick an establishment Republican as his VP. Not ideal, but it might be necessary to hopefully unify the party

I think there's actually a good chance that Kasich ends up being the VP, especially if Trump needs those Ohio delegates (Ohio's laws are that if the winner drops out, all 66 go to the runner up). Not ideal at all, but it's probably what we're going to be faced with. The good news is that Trump can pick whoever he wants for his cabinet. Assuming he wins there's basically a 100% chance that Senator Jeff Sessions will get some position
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 4:48:04 PM
At 4/13/2016 4:33:52 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

While I don't have any idea who you lose to pick, I do have to say congratulations for being the person to post the 65,000th topic, at least until spam topics are deleted. Your winner!
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 4:54:45 PM
At 4/13/2016 4:46:17 PM, thett3 wrote:

Vice President- Jeb Bush

Haha

But in all seriousness, Trump has hinted pretty strongly that he is going to pick an establishment Republican as his VP. Not ideal, but it might be necessary to hopefully unify the party

I think there's actually a good chance that Kasich ends up being the VP, especially if Trump needs those Ohio delegates (Ohio's laws are that if the winner drops out, all 66 go to the runner up). Not ideal at all, but it's probably what we're going to be faced with. The good news is that Trump can pick whoever he wants for his cabinet. Assuming he wins there's basically a 100% chance that Senator Jeff Sessions will get some position

I would actually be fine with Kasich as VP. The debate would probably suck, because he's terrible at it, but other than that I don't see a problem.
- Hilaire Belloc -
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 5:26:35 PM

VP - Sarah Palin
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 5:29:47 PM
At 4/13/2016 4:54:45 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Vice President- Jeb Bush

Haha

I would actually be fine with Kasich as VP. The debate would probably suck, because he's terrible at it, but other than that I don't see a problem.

I dont think he would take it, he seems pretty adamant against the idea cause whenever someone asks him if he would be Trumps VP, he goes to the same reply about how he's going to be president.

If Trump does decide to go 'establishment' for VP, he'll pick Rubio or Scott Walker, since Trump actually named them both by name http://www.businessinsider.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 5:30:08 PM
At 4/13/2016 5:26:35 PM, imabench wrote:

VP - Sarah Palin

She can be Secretary of the Interior. Lots of helicopter-shooting photo ops.
- Hilaire Belloc -
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 5:31:14 PM
I actually read somewhere that if the GOP convention ends up being contested, Trump could end up with Cruz as his VP whether he likes it or not, which I think would be a hysterical twist in fate for both of them XD

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 5:32:22 PM
At 4/13/2016 5:29:47 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/13/2016 4:54:45 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Haha

I dont think he would take it, he seems pretty adamant against the idea cause whenever someone asks him if he would be Trumps VP, he goes to the same reply about how he's going to be president.

If Trump does decide to go 'establishment' for VP, he'll pick Rubio or Scott Walker, since Trump actually named them both by name http://www.businessinsider.com...

Ugh, Scott Walker creeps me out. He's like that one weird Scout leader you were never sure about. I guess I could deal with Little Marco.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 5:34:12 PM
At 4/13/2016 5:31:14 PM, imabench wrote:
I actually read somewhere that if the GOP convention ends up being contested, Trump could end up with Cruz as his VP whether he likes it or not, which I think would be a hysterical twist in fate for both of them XD

LOL. That would be hilarious. Trump would just cuck him hardcore for the entire campaign in revenge.
- Hilaire Belloc -
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 5:46:08 PM
Milo is so ratchet I love him. He's an openly gay man who bashes lesbians. "I like women, I want them to be happy, and so I"d rather they weren"t lesbians. Because of course lesbians are much more likely to be obese, much more likely to be involved in domestic violence, much more likely to get into all sorts of trouble. Lesbians on the whole don"t seem very happy. They don"t report themselves as being happy. And what we know about lesbians tells us they get fat, miserable, and I would rather save women from that and encourage them to have happy and healthy relationships with men, which means taking down feminism."
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 6:49:38 PM
At 4/13/2016 5:46:08 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Milo is so ratchet I love him. He's an openly gay man who bashes lesbians. "I like women, I want them to be happy, and so I"d rather they weren"t lesbians. Because of course lesbians are much more likely to be obese, much more likely to be involved in domestic violence, much more likely to get into all sorts of trouble. Lesbians on the whole don"t seem very happy. They don"t report themselves as being happy. And what we know about lesbians tells us they get fat, miserable, and I would rather save women from that and encourage them to have happy and healthy relationships with men, which means taking down feminism."

I would like to know where he got the evidence to make these claims, considering what I've read says otherwise about lesbian relationships. Otherwise it seems like there's some cognitive dissonance here. You seem to have a tendency to like pompous jerks. I spoke to my statistics professor who has a daughter who had Chomsky as a professor and she had nothing nice to say about his personality.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 8:23:37 PM
At 4/13/2016 6:49:38 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I would like to know where he got the evidence to make these claims, considering what I've read says otherwise about lesbian relationships.

The reason he gives is this: "It"s clear that male homosexually has existed since Sparta and before. Lesbianism seems almost a sort of modern fashion driven by fourth wave feminism. We know that women have much more malleable sexuality. We know that women are much more likely to go between men and women in their lifetime. So it"s not unreasonable to suppose that the gulf between the sexes that is being widened by feminism is going to lead to more women having relationships with women."

I don't find his argument convincing by the way.

Otherwise it seems like there's some cognitive dissonance here. You seem to have a tendency to like pompous jerks. I spoke to my statistics professor who has a daughter who had Chomsky as a professor and she had nothing nice to say about his personality.

If Chomsky is a pompous jerk, then why does he take time out of his day to reply to virtually all the emails he gets, including all of mine? I don't know how Chomsky is as a professor, although I've heard some accounts (all of them positive) but based on my experience I certainly don't get the sense that he's a "pompous jerk".

I also fail to see how this qualifies as "cognitive dissonance"...
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 8:31:59 PM
" Oh, absolutely. Maybe I chose the wrong disease. Maybe I should"ve said feminism is really more like AIDS. But that just got confusing, so we went with cancer. The funny thing is that I did a poll, and 22,000 people voted. The poll wording was "Would you rather your child have (a) feminism or (b) cancer?" Cancer won by 55 percent to 45 percent."

Making light of AIDS as a gay man. That's our Milo!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 8:36:46 PM
At 4/13/2016 8:23:37 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

I would like to know where he got the evidence to make these claims, considering what I've read says otherwise about lesbian relationships.

The reason he gives is this: "It"s clear that male homosexually has existed since Sparta and before. Lesbianism seems almost a sort of modern fashion driven by fourth wave feminism. We know that women have much more malleable sexuality. We know that women are much more likely to go between men and women in their lifetime. So it"s not unreasonable to suppose that the gulf between the sexes that is being widened by feminism is going to lead to more women having relationships with women."

Otherwise it seems like there's some cognitive dissonance here. You seem to have a tendency to like pompous jerks. I spoke to my statistics professor who has a daughter who had Chomsky as a professor and she had nothing nice to say about his personality.

If Chomsky is a pompous jerk, then why does he take time out of his day to reply to virtually all the emails he gets, including all of mine? I don't know how Chomsky is as a professor, although I've heard some accounts (all of them positive) but based on my experience I certainly don't get the sense that he's a "pompous jerk".

I find that argument ridiculous and I'm surprised that even he is using that to back his claims. It's "cognitive dissonance" because I find it odd that this homosexual is attacking lesbians, where naturally it would seem that his behavior is contradicting what he "should" be thinking. It could be anything really, possibly displacement where he's taking out his frustrations on the minority that also represents his demographic in some way (attacking heteros would make it much worse). It could be a weird form of reaction formation because he hates himself. It could be projection where he wants lesbians to take the blame and be attacked instead of himself. To go off of this it could also be downward social comparison where he's looking for a comparison group (which he tries to lower even further) to make himself feel better about himself.

As for Chomsky, he teaches at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, most likely a linguistics and/or psychology professor. Just because someone responds to all their emails doesn't automatically excuse them from being a prick. Maybe first hand interaction is much different from how he interacts with others over email, but I'm sure that if someone with a PHd in psychology calls him an "a-hole" (but still smart), there has to be some logical reason behind it

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 8:40:30 PM
At 4/13/2016 8:36:46 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I find that argument ridiculous and I'm surprised that even he is using that to back his claims. It's "cognitive dissonance" because I find it odd that this homosexual is attacking lesbians, where naturally it would seem that his behavior is contradicting what he "should" be thinking. It could be anything really, possibly displacement where he's taking out his frustrations on the minority that also represents his demographic in some way (attacking heteros would make it much worse). It could be a weird form of reaction formation because he hates himself. It could be projection where he wants lesbians to take the blame and be attacked instead of himself. To go off of this it could also be downward social comparison where he's looking for a comparison group (which he tries to lower even further) to make himself feel better about himself.

Oh, I thought you meant my like of Chomsky contradicted one of my other beliefs. It's not hard to understand why Milo bashes lesbians despite being gay himself. He's entire shtick is to be as outrageous as he can, and to flaunt all the normal rules of acceptable behavior. He's basically just another Ann Coulter.

As for Chomsky, he teaches at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, most likely a linguistics and/or psychology professor. Just because someone responds to all their emails doesn't automatically excuse them from being a prick. Maybe first hand interaction is much different from how he interacts with others over email, but I'm sure that if someone with a PHd in psychology calls him an "a-hole" (but still smart), there has to be some logical reason behind it

Chomsky generates a lot of hostility toward himself because of his outspoken political views. Does your friend happen to be a conservative?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 8:42:44 PM
At 4/13/2016 8:40:30 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

Oh, I thought you meant my like of Chomsky contradicted one of my other beliefs. It's not hard to understand why Milo bashes lesbians despite being gay himself. He's entire shtick is to be as outrageous as he can, and to flaunt all the normal rules of acceptable behavior. He's basically just another Ann Coulter.

Chomsky generates a lot of hostility toward himself because of his outspoken political views. Does your friend happen to be a conservative?

No, he's a behavioral neuroscientist and does not take politics into account (no psychologist should). Although, he seems to be more liberal than conservative. I, however, strongly disagree with his political views.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 8:43:53 PM
At 4/13/2016 8:42:44 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/13/2016 8:40:30 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

No, he's a behavioral neuroscientist and does not take politics into account (no psychologist should). Although, he seems to be more liberal than conservative. I, however, strongly disagree with his political views.

Well, I would be interested to hear why he finds Chomsky so unlikable. His reason is probably stupid.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 9:00:29 PM
At 4/13/2016 8:42:44 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Milo probably has had an overexposure to feminist lesbians.

I'm sure there are plenty of normal lesbians out there.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 9:41:37 PM

VP: Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

Rest of Cabinet: Filled with winners of the Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 9:46:37 PM

Also, Zombie Rob Ford should be in his cabinet somewhere.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 9:49:00 PM

Also, to answer this:

Vice President: Bernie Sanders

Secretary of State: Ivanka Trump

Secretary of the Treasury: Eric Trump

Secretary of Defense: Melania Trump

Attorney General: Trump's "very good lawyers"

Secretary of the Interior: Charlene Spretnak

Secretary of Agriculture: Sharon Presley

Secretary of Commerce: Alice Schwarzer

Secretary of Labor: Griselda Pollock

Secretary of Health and Human Services: Ann Simonton

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development: Marie-Laure Sauty de Chalon

Secretary of Transportation: Whatever can move across walls the fastest

Secretary of Energy: Jill Stein

Secretary of Education: Tiffany Trump

Secretary of Veterans Affairs: Carol Cohn

Secretary of Homeland Security: Tori Amos

White House Chief of Staff: Anastasia Powell

Director of the Office of Management and Budget: Ailsa McKay

Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency: A Sapient Bear

Trade Representative: Brigitte Young

Ambassador to the United Nations: Emma Watson

Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers: Gudrun Schyman

Administrator of the Small Business Administration: Barron Trump

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 9:50:28 PM
At 4/13/2016 9:50:02 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/13/2016 9:49:00 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I lost it there....

Feel the power of alternative energy.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 9:51:19 PM
At 4/13/2016 9:50:28 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I lost it there....

All 5 micro watts....
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 9:56:21 PM
At 4/13/2016 9:51:19 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

I lost it there....

All 5 micro watts....

Solar power, wind energy, hydroelectric power, geothermal energy, wave and tidal power, and biofuels are sustainable and renewable energy sources. We will run out of oil.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 11:05:34 PM
At 4/13/2016 9:56:21 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I lost it there....

All 5 micro watts....

Solar power, wind energy, hydroelectric power, geothermal energy, wave and tidal power, and biofuels are sustainable and renewable energy sources. We will run out of oil.

Not in your lifetime.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 11:06:09 PM
At 4/13/2016 11:05:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/13/2016 9:56:21 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I lost it there....

All 5 micro watts....

Not in your lifetime.

I'll still be alive 50 years from now.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln