Jump to topic:

White people. Stop apologizing for being whit

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 1:07:16 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
For starters, I am a minority raced person. So...

Do Native Americans go around pointing out that their forefathers scalped people? No. They are proud of their heritage and who tthey are. Do African ericans apologize for being black? No. Do Native Americans apologize for being Natives? No. Anyone else? No.

Have their been past fouls committed by whites? Yep. And every race that has ever walked the Earth. What race was Abraham Lincoln? Can you admit it?

But, but, whites had slaves! They sure did. And guess who fought the white confederates. An army of nonconfederate white people! So stop it already.

If I hear another leftist self hating self righteous white person speak against "white privelage" while refusing to give up his own "white privelage, I think I'll just puke.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 1:09:12 AM
At 4/14/2016 1:07:16 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Do Native Americans go around pointing out that their forefathers scalped people? No. They are proud of their heritage and who tthey are. Do African ericans apologize for being black? No. Do Native Americans apologize for being Natives? No. Anyone else? No.

Have their been past fouls committed by whites? Yep. And every race that has ever walked the Earth. What race was Abraham Lincoln? Can you admit it?

But, but, whites had slaves! They sure did. And guess who fought the white confederates. An army of nonconfederate white people! So stop it already.

If I hear another leftist self hating self righteous white person speak against "white privelage" while refusing to give up his own "white privelage, I think I'll just puke.

This thread makes me want to put shoe polish on my face and self-flagellate.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 1:16:19 AM
At 4/14/2016 1:09:12 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

Is that right? Should Obama hate people since he's black. Or...should he apologize to black people because he's white? He's actually just as white as most "white" people. So how does that work, who actually is white, and why should a white person apologize for being white? DWas it white people that fought against slavery in the Civil War? Yes or no? And do you apologize for being whatever race you are?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 1:17:18 AM
At 4/14/2016 1:16:19 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Is that right? Should Obama hate people since he's black. Or...should he apologize to black people because he's white? He's actually just as white as most "white" people. So how does that work, who actually is white, and why should a white person apologize for being white? DWas it white people that fought against slavery in the Civil War? Yes or no? And do you apologize for being whatever race you are?

Yes, I am sorry I was not aborted.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 1:18:33 AM
At 4/14/2016 1:17:18 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/14/2016 1:16:19 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Yes, I am sorry I was not aborted.

So you hate yourself. That explains quite a bit actually.

Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 1:21:00 AM

me too - and these same people call it cultural appropriation when I light enough skinned person to "pass" for white - doesn't assimilate and use their white privilege. Its insanity!
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 3:38:26 AM
I never have and never will apologize for being white. Fuk off if you don't like white people and fuk off if you don't like that I won't apologize for being white. You should apologize for being a complete dik hole for thinking white people should apologize.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Maccabee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 4:24:11 AM
I'm also a minority (black mostly) and I agree with OP.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born