Jump to topic:

Words from Illuminati: N. Korea

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 1:35:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
My Facebook friend from the Illuminati posted this update in his status regarding N. Korea.

"Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of our International Institute of World Peace will be going to China and then North Korea in the following weeks, she is gonna be the key player in this delicate operation to restore peace in the area and avoid the illuminati WWIII. In Eurozone the offer of Foundation X is still being evaluated by the UK so they can in turn bailout Ireland and the rest of the EU from the present crisis."
-- Grand Master Leo Lyon Zagami (Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis)

Idk who this Princess is, but I think they should send the Dalai Lama to Kim Jong Il and have him give a speech on compassion and peace.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 1:37:11 PM
At 11/24/2010 1:35:21 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
My Facebook friend from the Illuminati posted this update in his status regarding N. Korea.

"Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of our International Institute of World Peace will be going to China and then North Korea in the following weeks, she is gonna be the key player in this delicate operation to restore peace in the area and avoid the illuminati WWIII. In Eurozone the offer of Foundation X is still being evaluated by the UK so they can in turn bailout Ireland and the rest of the EU from the present crisis."
-- Grand Master Leo Lyon Zagami (Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis)

Idk who this Princess is, but I think they should send the Dalai Lama to Kim Jong Il and have him give a speech on compassion and peace.

Thank God, not all is lost. (my goodness)
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2010 6:29:27 AM
It's been a while since Geo whipped out the crazy.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 3:12:11 AM
Another update from Grand Master Leo Zagami:

"World War III is starting with the two Korea's and tonight with the Wikileaks disclosure all diplomatic games will be over in the New World Order.So we should preparare for a GLOBAL WARFARE if our plan fails here comes World War III by the dark side of the illuminati.The North Korean nuclear weapons program dates back to the 1980s and is backed in secret by the illuminati for the new Global Strategy of Tension."
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 3:16:12 AM
At 11/28/2010 3:12:11 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

"World War III is starting with the two Korea's and tonight with the Wikileaks disclosure all diplomatic games will be over in the New World Order.So we should preparare for a GLOBAL WARFARE if our plan fails here comes World War III by the dark side of the illuminati.The North Korean nuclear weapons program dates back to the 1980s and is backed in secret by the illuminati for the new Global Strategy of Tension."

Don't you think it's about time you grew up?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 3:17:20 AM

I think you play too many video games or something fantasy oriented.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 3:24:24 AM
At 11/28/2010 3:17:20 AM, innomen wrote:

I think you play too many video games or something fantasy oriented.

The trick is to always remember that they are games... and that it is unlikely that ancient reptillian black magicians update the world of their fiendish plots on facebook.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.