Jump to topic:

Idea to Protect Non Whites from White Racism

Runn92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 5:08:13 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I've learned about the horrors that the white race has enacted upon the rest of the world. Even within countries that are majority white, non whites are victims of white oppression. I'm now pondering a solution. I think I've come to something.

In order to protect non whites from whites, let us end all immigration between non white and white countries. This way, innocent latinos and Muslims won't be tricked into immigrating to majority white countries where they will just be oppressed. We can also make sure all white countries end all military and economic presence in non white countries. This seems like the only way.

Within white countries where there are well established non white minorities, they can largely live in separate areas. This is necessary to protect the non whites from white racism.

This is the only logical way to solve things. What do you think?????
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 8:32:50 PM
At 4/15/2016 7:42:24 PM, Runn92 wrote:
At 4/15/2016 5:41:48 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is this satire?

Not really.

The white race has "enacted horrors" upon many people (as if non-white peoples have never done this), but they also ushered in the modern era.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Runn92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 8:33:35 PM
At 4/15/2016 8:32:50 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 4/15/2016 7:42:24 PM, Runn92 wrote:
At 4/15/2016 5:41:48 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is this satire?

Not really.

The white race has "enacted horrors" upon many people (as if non-white peoples have never done this), but they also ushered in the modern era.

Ya but that doesn't really fit in the narrative
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 2:08:05 AM
At 4/15/2016 5:08:13 PM, Runn92 wrote:
I've learned about the horrors that the white race has enacted upon the rest of the world. Even within countries that are majority white, non whites are victims of white oppression. I'm now pondering a solution. I think I've come to something.

In order to protect non whites from whites, let us end all immigration between non white and white countries. This way, innocent latinos and Muslims won't be tricked into immigrating to majority white countries where they will just be oppressed. We can also make sure all white countries end all military and economic presence in non white countries. This seems like the only way.

Within white countries where there are well established non white minorities, they can largely live in separate areas. This is necessary to protect the non whites from white racism.

Whites have done some nasty things, for sure, but no race has been as innovative and self reflecting as the white race. We have led the world in the last 1,500 years. we are the most diverse and imaginative. We have sailed around and conquered the entire world. We evolved and brought democracy to many lands. India, despite its issues with the English will one day be a major great democracy because of the English. Every race is guilty of racism and cruelty. Blacks enslaved each other before whites enslaved them. Chinese cruelty is well documented and continues today. They are possibly the most racist people on the planet. The Japanese cruelty during WW2 is equaled only by isis. The Arabs have a great history of war and conquering. In fact white slavery goes on in Arabia today. The Indians, with their cast system are cruel to each other. Muslim nations of many races are the least democratic countries anywhere. The White nations of Europe and the Americas take in more diverse races than any society, including Arabs (only take in cheap slave labour), the East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, Japanese) and South Asians. Yes, we conquered the americas and the spaniards, a white people were especially cruel, but the British gave rise to the envies of the world - Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand. No race has invented what whites have invented. We have brought the world into the modern era. Whether that's good or bad, you can judge. We have put ourselves out there more than any race. Condeming us as just racist is, well....racist to say the least. All races are racist, but none have acomplished near what the white race has, scientifically or culturally. I am not proud to be white because I don't feel the need. I live in a country which is more than 80% white. I won't lie down though and take blatant racism towards my people.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 2:30:09 AM

If we can stop all non whites from coming to white countries than you might just have my support.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 2:36:08 AM
At 4/16/2016 2:30:09 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

If we can stop all non whites from coming to white countries than you might just have my support.

You say what a lot of whites are afraid to say. I really love my non white friends, and I really do have non white friends, but I'm tired of this assault on white people when we are really the ones allowing other races in. The black and the native situation in the Americas is a separate issue though. Blacks were brought here against their will and the natives were conquered. I don't feel any guilt though.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 2:39:05 AM
At 4/16/2016 2:36:08 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

You say what a lot of whites are afraid to say. I really love my non white friends, and I really do have non white friends, but I'm tired of this assault on white people when we are really the ones allowing other races in. The black and the native situation in the Americas is a separate issue though. Blacks were brought here against their will and the natives were conquered. I don't feel any guilt though.

If you look at my profile you can probably conclude that I have elevated the white race at this highest level and that my biggest political goal is to make sure that whites stay the majority in their respective countries.

I see the problem that minorities in the United States mostly are, and that Europe, being the cradle of the white race and the epitome of civilization shall not be consumed by the greed of politicians to import braindead filthy inferior zombies from other nations for free votes.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 2:44:51 AM
At 4/16/2016 2:39:05 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

If you look at my profile you can probably conclude that I have elevated the white race at this highest level and that my biggest political goal is to make sure that whites stay the majority in their respective countries.

I see the problem that minorities in the United States mostly are, and that Europe, being the cradle of the white race and the epitome of civilization shall not be consumed by the greed of politicians to import braindead filthy inferior zombies from other nations for free votes.

You go too far. Your rhetoric is right out of a Nazis or White Supremacist doctrine. I believe in equality. Europeans should not be expected to dilute themselves while Asians and Arabs keep their purity. They are actually far more racist than whites in this day and age. In reality, we are all human beings first and foremost. Others are not filthy brain dead zombies.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 2:48:09 AM
At 4/16/2016 2:44:51 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

You go too far. Your rhetoric is right out of a Nazis or White Supremacist doctrine. I believe in equality. Europeans should not be expected to dilute themselves while Asians and Arabs keep their purity. They are actually far more racist than whites in this day and age. In reality, we are all human beings first and foremost. Others are not filthy brain dead zombies.

It's not a matter of where my rhetoric originates from, and I certainly don't think I'm going too far. When whites go to other countries, they are welcomed with crime, pestilence, bigotry, and violence, while when they come to our nations we welcome them with open arms and accommodate them while refusing to make them assimilate or pay their way into our systems, all the while they benefit off our European welfare.

Europe should stay primarily white, and I think all non white immigration currently should be banned from Europe entirely until we erase our welfare state and stop subsidizing people to come to our countries. France is for the French, not for everyone that wants to go there.

lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 3:04:37 AM
At 4/16/2016 2:48:09 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

It's not a matter of where my rhetoric originates from, and I certainly don't think I'm going too far. When whites go to other countries, they are welcomed with crime, pestilence, bigotry, and violence, while when they come to our nations we welcome them with open arms and accommodate them while refusing to make them assimilate or pay their way into our systems, all the while they benefit off our European welfare.

Europe should stay primarily white, and I think all non white immigration currently should be banned from Europe entirely until we erase our welfare state and stop subsidizing people to come to our countries. France is for the French, not for everyone that wants to go there.

Look, I agree that Europe is the cradle of the white race. This is a fact, as much as Asia is Asian and Africa is mostly black and south Asian brown. I believe that European governments are failing their people. Merkel should be imprisoned for what she just did to Germany, but there are many whites who feel guilty about being on top for 1500 or more years and they want to self destruct, falsely believing that this will appease formerly conquered peoples. Where I believe you go off track is your seemingly disdain for other races. I understand there is a serious Muslim problem in Europe and this can cause serious anger among Europeans, but blame the left apologist for that. Europeans control their destiny. You can turn the taps of non white immigration if you decide you want to preserve your identity, and you have that right. No other race dilutes themselves this way. You can look at it another way though. White people reach out today to other races far more than any other race does. Maybe, despite the problems, that might be something to be proud of.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 3:06:50 AM
At 4/16/2016 3:04:37 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Look, I agree that Europe is the cradle of the white race. This is a fact, as much as Asia is Asian and Africa is mostly black and south Asian brown. I believe that European governments are failing their people. Merkel should be imprisoned for what she just did to Germany, but there are many whites who feel guilty about being on top for 1500 or more years and they want to self destruct, falsely believing that this will appease formerly conquered peoples. Where I believe you go off track is your seemingly disdain for other races. I understand there is a serious Muslim problem in Europe and this can cause serious anger among Europeans, but blame the left apologist for that. Europeans control their destiny. You can turn the taps of non white immigration if you decide you want to preserve your identity, and you have that right. No other race dilutes themselves this way. You can look at it another way though. White people reach out today to other races far more than any other race does. Maybe, despite the problems, that might be something to be proud of.

I find pride in the accomplishments of my people, but I find no pride in allowing for our race to be destroyed and our nations to erode themselves of any pride and patriotism all the while diluting our cultures and traditions in the name of diversity. I do not believe in turning the other cheek. They hit you, you shoot them. They steal, you blow up. No forgiveness for these people. You cannot succeed by being a pacifist with some Buddhist set of ideals. I'm not going to sit by and watch as Muslims run into our nations and commit theft, rape, assault, etc. and simply sit there and hope they change.

Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 3:07:41 AM

to be fair though we are in the greatest position to reach out today to other races...because of the mess we created hundreds of years ago set them back
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 3:15:36 AM
At 4/16/2016 3:06:50 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

I find pride in the accomplishments of my people, but I find no pride in allowing for our race to be destroyed and our nations to erode themselves of any pride and patriotism all the while diluting our cultures and traditions in the name of diversity. I do not believe in turning the other cheek. They hit you, you shoot them. They steal, you blow up. No forgiveness for these people. You cannot succeed by being a pacifist with some Buddhist set of ideals. I'm not going to sit by and watch as Muslims run into our nations and commit theft, rape, assault, etc. and simply sit there and hope they change.

Europe has a very serious problem. your biggest enemy is political correctness. It comes from white people. You have only yourselves to blame. Many are more afraid of being labelled racist than having their country changed for the worst so much so they don't recognize it. Muslims are a different breed. Many arte great wonderful people, but many are selfish ungrateful and non conforming. they don't fit into western society. Europe has failed to integrate them. I hope that we Canadians learn from your awful mistakes. I honestly don't see how Europe will get past the Muslim problem.
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 3:20:17 AM
At 4/16/2016 3:15:36 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Europe has a very serious problem. your biggest enemy is political correctness. It comes from white people. You have only yourselves to blame. Many are more afraid of being labelled racist than having their country changed for the worst so much so they don't recognize it. Muslims are a different breed. Many arte great wonderful people,

but many are selfish ungrateful and non conforming.
do elaborate

they don't fit into western society. Europe has failed to integrate them. I hope that we Canadians learn from your awful mistakes. I honestly don't see how Europe will get past the Muslim problem.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 3:35:11 AM
At 4/16/2016 3:20:17 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 4/16/2016 3:15:36 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Europe has a very serious problem. your biggest enemy is political correctness. It comes from white people. You have only yourselves to blame. Many are more afraid of being labelled racist than having their country changed for the worst so much so they don't recognize it. Muslims are a different breed. Many arte great wonderful people,

but many are selfish ungrateful and non conforming.
do elaborate

There is a growing Islamist problem in the west, perpetuated and encouraged by Saudi funded mosques and Wahabi Muslim teachings. Too many Muslims in the West are drawn into this life which is completely incompatible to western ideals. Conforming means accepting the ideals of the society you live in. If you can't then you are free to speak peacefully against them or move to a Muslim country. Since western society is the leader in human rights, we should not accept punks who constantly spit in our faces by calling for shariah although it is a slippery slope because unlike all Muslim countries, we allow free speech as long as it doesn't call for violence. the islamists are masters at walking that line and taking advantage of the sickening political correctness of far too many officials who treat Muslims as children because they are afraid to publicly criticize the islamists.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 4:46:18 PM
This thread is cancer, and literally the worse example of collectivism I have ever seen. It's stupid to take "pride" in your race, just because of some other intelligent people of your race accomplished something. And it's awfully stupid to act as if race is such a big deal, and that non-whites should be banned from entering the west.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 12:02:48 AM
At 4/17/2016 4:46:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
This thread is cancer, and literally the worse example of collectivism I have ever seen. It's stupid to take "pride" in your race, just because of some other intelligent people of your race accomplished something. And it's awfully stupid to act as if race is such a big deal, and that non-whites should be banned from entering the west.

Right or wrong. people need to talk about issues that create anger and resentment. To not do so creates just those feelings. Lots of issues are distasteful, but nothing should be off limits. You just had your say, didn;t you? Why do you think donald Trump is so popular? He brings issues to the table that political correctness has tried to sweep under the rug. There is no right or wrong here. People need to vent and be heard, even if there is hatred. We can't pretend that everything is love and peace and rosey. Why not talk about banning non whites? I don't agree with it but I understand the underlying sentiment. You might waqnt to make an effort instead of judging others.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 12:33:43 AM

I think that would just make people more racist. Somewhat relevant racist joke below.

https://www.youtube.com...
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 12:36:04 AM
At 4/18/2016 12:02:48 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Right or wrong. people need to talk about issues that create anger and resentment. To not do so creates just those feelings. Lots of issues are distasteful, but nothing should be off limits. You just had your say, didn;t you? Why do you think donald Trump is so popular? He brings issues to the table that political correctness has tried to sweep under the rug. There is no right or wrong here. People need to vent and be heard, even if there is hatred. We can't pretend that everything is love and peace and rosey. Why not talk about banning non whites? I don't agree with it but I understand the underlying sentiment. You might waqnt to make an effort instead of judging others.

I can feel the cancer flowing through your post. There's also a difference between being politically incorrect and making outlandish statements, Donald Trump never said anything along the lines of "we should ban all non-whites from entering America." People can talk about outlandish ideas, I never stated they couldn't. None the less, it's my right to criticize or ridicule their idea. You can't expect an Asian in the USA (or any non-white somewhere in the west) not to show the slightest bit of disdain towards their opinion. In addition, I never was angry at all, so do quite appreciate your attempt at jumping to pointless conclusions.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 1:54:51 AM
At 4/18/2016 12:36:04 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

I can feel the cancer flowing through your post. There's also a difference between being politically incorrect and making outlandish statements, Donald Trump never said anything along the lines of "we should ban all non-whites from entering America." People can talk about outlandish ideas, I never stated they couldn't. None the less, it's my right to criticize or ridicule their idea. You can't expect an Asian in the USA (or any non-white somewhere in the west) not to show the slightest bit of disdain towards their opinion. In addition, I never was angry at all, so do quite appreciate your attempt at jumping to pointless conclusions.

It is his right, my right and your right to make outlandish statements. That is free speech. Free speech should not be limited. Donald Trump said much more than was posted b the person that started this thread. He said all Muslims should be banned from the U.S. He wants to build a wall between Mexico and the U.S. He said illegal Mexicans were mostly criminals. His statements were born out of frustration that Americans are feeling on certain issues and are told they can't talk about. Illegal immigration and the Muslim problem. Both are real and have to be addressed. If they aren't, then anger simmers and eventually boils over. So you are Asian in the U.S. That's a lot better than being Asian in Saudi Arabia. I don't see any Asian countries taking in multitudes of other races. It is your right to say anything you want and I never insinuated that you are angry.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 1:55:36 AM

It is his right, my right and your right to make outlandish statements. That is free speech. Free speech should not be limited. Donald Trump said much more than was posted b the person that started this thread. He said all Muslims should be banned from the U.S. He wants to build a wall between Mexico and the U.S. He said illegal Mexicans were mostly criminals. His statements were born out of frustration that Americans are feeling on certain issues and are told they can't talk about. Illegal immigration and the Muslim problem. Both are real and have to be addressed. If they aren't, then anger simmers and eventually boils over. So you are Asian in the U.S. That's a lot better than being Asian in Saudi Arabia. I don't see any Asian countries taking in multitudes of other races. It is your right to say anything you want and I never insinuated that you are angry. We all need to feel free to say what we want.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 10:53:25 AM
At 4/18/2016 1:55:36 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

It is his right, my right and your right to make outlandish statements. That is free speech. Free speech should not be limited. Donald Trump said much more than was posted b the person that started this thread. He said all Muslims should be banned from the U.S. He wants to build a wall between Mexico and the U.S. He said illegal Mexicans were mostly criminals. His statements were born out of frustration that Americans are feeling on certain issues and are told they can't talk about. Illegal immigration and the Muslim problem. Both are real and have to be addressed. If they aren't, then anger simmers and eventually boils over. So you are Asian in the U.S. That's a lot better than being Asian in Saudi Arabia. I don't see any Asian countries taking in multitudes of other races. It is your right to say anything you want and I never insinuated that you are angry. We all need to feel free to say what we want.

First off, Donald Trump'a Muslim ban is only temporary.

I also have no idea why you're stating we need free speech, because I never said free speech shouldn't exist. It is anyone's right to make outlandish statements, as much as it is my right to criticize them.

Regarding Asian countries, they don't take in a large sum of other races because the immigration to these countries is low to begin with. Considering East Asia's growing economy however, it isn't unlikely that eventually they will become less racially homogenous at some point.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 11:12:24 PM
At 4/18/2016 10:53:25 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

I also have no idea why you're stating we need free speech, because I never said free speech shouldn't exist. It is anyone's right to make outlandish statements, as much as it is my right to criticize them.

Regarding Asian countries, they don't take in a large sum of other races because the immigration to these countries is low to begin with. Considering East Asia's growing economy however, it isn't unlikely that eventually they will become less racially homogenous at some point.

Let's see how racist the Asians really are when other races start moving in in large numbers. You can bet that they'll be far more racist than Europeans, who happen to be white and the natives of Europe.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 11:55:21 PM
We don't need to ban anyone from entering. We simply need to enforce the laws that mandate assimilation, and denounce cultural segregation. More cultural approbation, less segregation.

After that, everything will take care of itself.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 12:24:03 AM

You're arguing that the only way to solve oppression is for people who get oppressed to not come here. I argue that it is the burden of the oppressors, not the oppressed, to deal with oppression, since they are the ones at fault for it. Thus, your plan doesn't make too much sense.

It's akin to saying that if you don't want to die of a car crash, you should stay home all the time. It works, but the burden is ultimately on the drivers to be cautious.
:) nac
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 12:27:31 AM
At 4/18/2016 11:12:24 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/18/2016 10:53:25 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Let's see how racist the Asians really are when other races start moving in in large numbers. You can bet that they'll be far more racist than Europeans, who happen to be white and the natives of Europe.

If that happened to be true, what's the point? That doesn't justify whites banning non-whites from entering white countries. Second, I am unsure if that is the case considering you didn't give proof to back up why Asian countries would be more racist towards racial minorities.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 12:47:14 AM
At 4/19/2016 12:27:31 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

If that happened to be true, what's the point? That doesn't justify whites banning non-whites from entering white countries. Second, I am unsure if that is the case considering you didn't give proof to back up why Asian countries would be more racist towards racial minorities.

It's not really that Japanese are racist toward whites...they just have stronger assimilation laws because of Japanese nationalism.