Jump to topic:

I know which pres. candidate to support

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 12:59:07 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
I've decided on which presidential candidate to support in the U.S. 2016 Presidential Election:
Ted Cruz.

My reasons? There's only one. He has the best shot of any candidate in the race at raising GDP growth significantly. At least 5% is what he has promised the American people, and experts agree that he can pull this off. High GDP growth is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING that America needs right now. If our GDP growth rate can equal or surpass that of China, then China will not overtake the U.S. as the largest economy in the world. They will not be the most powerful country in the world. At the very least Ted Cruz can slow down the Chinese overtaking of the United States so that we have more time before they are able to screw us over totally.

Now, I've heard some people state that Ted Cruz is "genuinely evil". I don't really think that this can be proven, and he probably isn't any more corrupt than Hillary Clinton, but even if so what does it matter? As long as he makes America great again (which he will economically), he has my vote. Heil Fuhrer Cruz!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 1:06:17 AM
At 4/17/2016 12:59:07 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I've decided on which presidential candidate to support in the U.S. 2016 Presidential Election:
Ted Cruz.

My reasons? There's only one. He has the best shot of any candidate in the race at raising GDP growth significantly. At least 5% is what he has promised the American people, and experts agree that he can pull this off. High GDP growth is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING that America needs right now. If our GDP growth rate can equal or surpass that of China, then China will not overtake the U.S. as the largest economy in the world. They will not be the most powerful country in the world. At the very least Ted Cruz can slow down the Chinese overtaking of the United States so that we have more time before they are able to screw us over totally.

Now, I've heard some people state that Ted Cruz is "genuinely evil". I don't really think that this can be proven, and he probably isn't any more corrupt than Hillary Clinton, but even if so what does it matter? As long as he makes America great again (which he will economically), he has my vote. Heil Fuhrer Cruz!

How will he grow the GDP?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 1:59:15 AM
At 4/17/2016 1:06:17 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
Ted Cruz.

Haven't really looked into exactly what he's gonna do, so I can't tell you.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 2:03:43 AM
At 4/17/2016 1:59:15 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 4/17/2016 1:06:17 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
Ted Cruz.

Haven't really looked into exactly what he's gonna do, so I can't tell you.

Well, anyone can say they will increase GDP by whatever percent they want. I would wait to hear their plan, and see if the plan makes sense, before I decide if I should support him or not.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 2:20:38 AM
Ted Cruz.

Good thing you specified that this was for the 2016 election.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...