Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Does anyone really like Hillary?

twocupcakes
Posts: 2,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 10:38:23 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I was wondering if anyone actually really likes Hillary Clinton as a Presidential Candidate?

I feel like most people feel like she is the candidate Democrats are stuck with, and will vote for her as the lesser of two evils (i would easily vote for her over Trump or Cruz). Though, I never thought I ever would be happy to vote for Hillary Clinton.

I suppose I can understand why people like her policies better than Bernie's, but does anyone like her more as a person than Bernie? Further, is anyone else disappointed that more people with similar policies to her did not run. For example, I would easily vote for Joe Biden over Hillary. Why didn't more Democrats run. There easily should be a better candidate out there willing to run for President.

Does anyone really like Hillary?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 11:03:11 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 10:38:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I was wondering if anyone actually really likes Hillary Clinton as a Presidential Candidate?

I feel like most people feel like she is the candidate Democrats are stuck with, and will vote for her as the lesser of two evils (i would easily vote for her over Trump or Cruz). Though, I never thought I ever would be happy to vote for Hillary Clinton.

I suppose I can understand why people like her policies better than Bernie's, but does anyone like her more as a person than Bernie? Further, is anyone else disappointed that more people with similar policies to her did not run. For example, I would easily vote for Joe Biden over Hillary. Why didn't more Democrats run. There easily should be a better candidate out there willing to run for President.

Does anyone really like Hillary?

I have met virtually no one who is excited about her, however, if you go on some democratic sites, she has some very enthusiastic supporters.

Most people I know of have positive things to say about her, but have no real intrest.
zoinks
Posts: 1,988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 11:34:08 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 10:38:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I was wondering if anyone actually really likes Hillary Clinton as a Presidential Candidate?

In short, yes, there are some people who really like Hillary.

Logically speaking, she has the political experience in many different arenas that would help her as president, and of course the added bonus of having been at Bill's side during an 8 year presidency.

She knows what she's talking about on many issues, and that's just the truth whether you agree with her positions or not (I don't agree with her on many, but I admit she knows her stuff).

I feel like most people feel like she is the candidate Democrats are stuck with,

Not really. If she weren't favored by so many, her superdelegates would be meaningless because Bernie would be trouncing her in the popular vote - but that isn't the case. It's not like she's running against no one at all.

and will vote for her as the lesser of two evils (i would easily vote for her over Trump or Cruz).

I will vote for ANYONE before Donald Trump. He would be an unmitigated disaster for America and the world, no question.

Cruz I'm split on. Hillary probably has a shot to get my vote if he's the nominee.

Now if Kasich somehow pulls out a nomination from a convention, I will absolute vote for him. In that sense I suppose you could say I'm choosing Hillary as the lesser of two evils over the other two.

Honestly, Kasich should have done better to this point. He is clearly by far the most presidential of the remaining Republicans, and the only one who doesn't run through the gutters.

Though, I never thought I ever would be happy to vote for Hillary Clinton.

I can be happy voting for anyone remaining except Trump or Cruz, and I can be okay with Cruz if I have to be okay with him.

I suppose I can understand why people like her policies better than Bernie's, but does anyone like her more as a person than Bernie?

Some do, but not many.

Then again, if people voted for the candidate who is most likable, John Kasich would already be the Republican nominee. Seriously, the guy would have destroyed Trump and Cruz long ago.

Kasich is really the only hope of a Republican president in the fall. If it's Trump or Cruz, they're going to lose in a landslide to Hillary (it's only close if she does something weird and screws up big time).

If Kasich is the nominee, though, now it's Hillary who is losing votes because she's not as favored.

Further, is anyone else disappointed that more people with similar policies to her did not run. For example, I would easily vote for Joe Biden over Hillary.

No. Hillary and Biden seem similar (though he didn't run so I'm not sure on everything there). However, I would not vote for Biden over Hillary. Being VP doesn't mean you get my vote automatically.

Why didn't more Democrats run.

Because it would divide the party like the Republicans, and they all know this is "Hillary's year" - well, all except Bernie, but that's because he's not a real Dem anyway.

There easily should be a better candidate out there willing to run for President.

I wonder the same thing about why anyone ever votes for Donald Trump. Even a half retarded monkey (literally the animal) on crack is better than Trump.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 11:37:11 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 10:38:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I was wondering if anyone actually really likes Hillary Clinton as a Presidential Candidate?

I feel like most people feel like she is the candidate Democrats are stuck with, and will vote for her as the lesser of two evils (i would easily vote for her over Trump or Cruz). Though, I never thought I ever would be happy to vote for Hillary Clinton.

I suppose I can understand why people like her policies better than Bernie's, but does anyone like her more as a person than Bernie? Further, is anyone else disappointed that more people with similar policies to her did not run. For example, I would easily vote for Joe Biden over Hillary. Why didn't more Democrats run. There easily should be a better candidate out there willing to run for President.

Does anyone really like Hillary?

Everyone secretly likes Trump, but just don't want to admit it and vote against him due to peer pressure.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:04:36 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 11:37:11 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/19/2016 10:38:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I was wondering if anyone actually really likes Hillary Clinton as a Presidential Candidate?

I feel like most people feel like she is the candidate Democrats are stuck with, and will vote for her as the lesser of two evils (i would easily vote for her over Trump or Cruz). Though, I never thought I ever would be happy to vote for Hillary Clinton.

I suppose I can understand why people like her policies better than Bernie's, but does anyone like her more as a person than Bernie? Further, is anyone else disappointed that more people with similar policies to her did not run. For example, I would easily vote for Joe Biden over Hillary. Why didn't more Democrats run. There easily should be a better candidate out there willing to run for President.

Does anyone really like Hillary?

Everyone secretly likes Trump, but just don't want to admit it and vote against him due to peer pressure.

Anyone who is secretly gay will vote for Hillary.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:20:17 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 10:38:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I was wondering if anyone actually really likes Hillary Clinton as a Presidential Candidate?

I feel like most people feel like she is the candidate Democrats are stuck with, and will vote for her as the lesser of two evils (i would easily vote for her over Trump or Cruz). Though, I never thought I ever would be happy to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Thats exactly where Im at. I was ready to push for Biden should he jump into the race and I wanted him to run real bad, but because he didnt im now stuck with Hillary as my preference just because Sanders is way too far to the left for my preference. Hilary has qualities that make her a good candidate, but she's not necessarily likable because of them

I suppose I can understand why people like her policies better than Bernie's, but does anyone like her more as a person than Bernie? Further, is anyone else disappointed that more people with similar policies to her did not run. For example, I would easily vote for Joe Biden over Hillary.

SAAAAAAAAAAME

Why didn't more Democrats run.

A few of them did but they were Jim Webb (a closet republican), Lincoln Chafee (lol), and Martin O'Malley (who didnt have a chance because of 0 name recognition like the other two). No one who could have really challenged Hillary thought they would have a chance though just because Hillary dominated the polls early on to.

There easily should be a better candidate out there willing to run for President.

Does anyone really like Hillary?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:42:34 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:20:17 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2016 10:38:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I was wondering if anyone actually really likes Hillary Clinton as a Presidential Candidate?

I feel like most people feel like she is the candidate Democrats are stuck with, and will vote for her as the lesser of two evils (i would easily vote for her over Trump or Cruz). Though, I never thought I ever would be happy to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Thats exactly where Im at. I was ready to push for Biden should he jump into the race and I wanted him to run real bad, but because he didnt im now stuck with Hillary as my preference just because Sanders is way too far to the left for my preference. Hilary has qualities that make her a good candidate, but she's not necessarily likable because of them


Thankfully, the only person who could have really stumped the Trump would have been Biden.
vortex86
Posts: 572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:29:23 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:42:34 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:20:17 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2016 10:38:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I was wondering if anyone actually really likes Hillary Clinton as a Presidential Candidate?

I feel like most people feel like she is the candidate Democrats are stuck with, and will vote for her as the lesser of two evils (i would easily vote for her over Trump or Cruz). Though, I never thought I ever would be happy to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Thats exactly where Im at. I was ready to push for Biden should he jump into the race and I wanted him to run real bad, but because he didnt im now stuck with Hillary as my preference just because Sanders is way too far to the left for my preference. Hilary has qualities that make her a good candidate, but she's not necessarily likable because of them



Thankfully, the only person who could have really stumped the Trump would have been Biden.

Although it seems unlikely, I could see a well timed indictment allowing Biden onto the field still.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 11:11:06 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 9:29:23 AM, vortex86 wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:42:34 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:20:17 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2016 10:38:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I was wondering if anyone actually really likes Hillary Clinton as a Presidential Candidate?

I feel like most people feel like she is the candidate Democrats are stuck with, and will vote for her as the lesser of two evils (i would easily vote for her over Trump or Cruz). Though, I never thought I ever would be happy to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Thats exactly where Im at. I was ready to push for Biden should he jump into the race and I wanted him to run real bad, but because he didnt im now stuck with Hillary as my preference just because Sanders is way too far to the left for my preference. Hilary has qualities that make her a good candidate, but she's not necessarily likable because of them



Thankfully, the only person who could have really stumped the Trump would have been Biden.

Although it seems unlikely, I could see a well timed indictment allowing Biden onto the field still.

That's as likely as a Paul Ryan coup.
Alexforpresident
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:35:53 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Nobody likes a liar like Hilary who ignores deaths of US citizens and lies about how they died, along mocking true soldiers who have been shot at when we lied about landing under sniper fire. Also endangering everything in the us with her emails. Many of them were considered to classified to release, what if they were not just classified, but super top secret, and chiba got hold of them? Those emails are a threat to americans. I don't want a president who lies to make herself look good, and who doesn't care about national security and the citizens of this country. I haven't even touched a policy she has yet. Her abortion policy (legal until birth for whayever reason) is so bad, not even other dems agree with her! Only 9% of voters agree with her abortion policies. 9% on one of the top 3 issues isn't good. Plus she is going to be like Obama. We can't have another term of Obama. Check the state of the country, then the national debt, then international affairs, and it's easy to see why we can't have another Obama. Why would we let her into office? I know there are republicans out there who say they would not vote, or vote for hillary other trump. Trump makes occasional racist jokes, and has tough policies and wants to enforce the law. Look at trumps policies, then look at hilary's it'd a no-Brainer.

If I was a dem I would probably kill myself, but honestly sanders is better then Clinton. Sanders won't get any policies done, hilary will. You think we are in a bad spot now? Wait until hilary gets elected, and she will destroy this country. If you look at past history one could make a argument hilary has done more for the enemy then for us. No other canadate can thar be said about.
zoinks
Posts: 1,988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 3:01:51 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:42:34 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:20:17 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2016 10:38:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I was wondering if anyone actually really likes Hillary Clinton as a Presidential Candidate?

I feel like most people feel like she is the candidate Democrats are stuck with, and will vote for her as the lesser of two evils (i would easily vote for her over Trump or Cruz). Though, I never thought I ever would be happy to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Thats exactly where Im at. I was ready to push for Biden should he jump into the race and I wanted him to run real bad, but because he didnt im now stuck with Hillary as my preference just because Sanders is way too far to the left for my preference. Hilary has qualities that make her a good candidate, but she's not necessarily likable because of them



Thankfully, the only person who could have really stumped the Trump would have been Biden.

Trump has little chance of beating Hillary OR Bernie in the fall.

He will gain a few Republicans who hold their noses and vote for him over a Democrat, and he might get a few Dems who are angry they didn't get who they wanted.

However, he will send a LOT of Republicans and Indpendents to the Democratic candidate because so many people HATE the idea of a Trump presidency.

Seriously, look at the poll numbers. He loses to either Hillary or Bernie.

The ONLY Republican who wins in the fall is Kasich, and with good reason - he's the only person running for President with an R next to their name who isn't bat**** crazy (though Cruz is a far cry better than Trump).

I'd gladly vote for John Kasich. I'd vote Cruz if I must.

I will NOT vote for Donald Trump, even if he offered me millions to do it. He's the worst candidate for president I can possibly imagine. It's like voting for Hitler. You just don't do it if you have any sense about you.
zoinks
Posts: 1,988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 3:09:36 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:35:53 PM, Alexforpresident wrote:
Nobody likes a liar like Hilary who ignores deaths of US citizens and lies about how they died,

Seriously? Do you just buy whatever overhyped BS Fox News throws at you?

That whole thing is overplayed. Americans die all the time. It's horrible, yes, but it gets far too much attention.

Also endangering everything in the us with her emails.

Again, you must buy all the BS Fox News sells.

There was nothing in those emails that was classified at the time - only retroactively. She would have been wise not to use a private server and she's said as much, but she didn't put anything at danger.

It's just more uber-Republican hype to try to derail her candidacy for President because she's the front runner for that job.

Many of them were considered to classified to release

WRONG. None were classified at the time.

what if they were not just classified, but super top secret, and chiba got hold of them?

Since none of them were even classified, it's a moot point.

Those emails are a threat to americans.

No, not really. There's not a lot to the email thing. If there were, it would have cost her the candidacy already.

I don't want a president who lies to make herself look good, and who doesn't care about national security and the citizens of this country.

Then you don't want Donald Trump. He's all lies.

I haven't even touched a policy she has yet. Her abortion policy (legal until birth for whayever reason) is so bad, not even other dems agree with her! Only 9% of voters agree with her abortion policies. 9% on one of the top 3 issues isn't good.

No one even knows what Trump's abortion policy is. He doesn't even know. He choked on that issue so badly it reveals his lack of preparation and shows he's not ready for the presidency.

Plus she is going to be like Obama. We can't have another term of Obama.

So what? Obama hasn't been nearly as bad as many people think.

Now I know you're just following whatever Fox News tells you and not thinking for yourself.

Check the state of the country, then the national debt, then international affairs, and it's easy to see why we can't have another Obama.

The country is better off than when Obama took office in the midst of a recession. The national debt will rise no matter who is in the oval office. International affairs are what they are.

Another Obama - if such even exists - would do just fine.

Trump makes occasional racist jokes, and has tough policies and wants to enforce the law. Look at trumps policies, then look at hilary's it'd a no-Brainer.

I agree - it's a "no-brainer" to take ANYONE over Donald Trump. I'd take a crack smoking ape over him. He's a disaster waiting to happen.

If I was a dem I would probably kill myself, but honestly sanders is better then Clinton.

Sure he is, but ANYONE is better than Trump.

You think we are in a bad spot now? Wait until hilary gets elected, and she will destroy this country.

I think you meant to say Trump instead of Hillary. Then it would make sense.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 3:26:00 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 3:01:51 PM, zoinks wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:42:34 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:20:17 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2016 10:38:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I was wondering if anyone actually really likes Hillary Clinton as a Presidential Candidate?

I feel like most people feel like she is the candidate Democrats are stuck with, and will vote for her as the lesser of two evils (i would easily vote for her over Trump or Cruz). Though, I never thought I ever would be happy to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Thats exactly where Im at. I was ready to push for Biden should he jump into the race and I wanted him to run real bad, but because he didnt im now stuck with Hillary as my preference just because Sanders is way too far to the left for my preference. Hilary has qualities that make her a good candidate, but she's not necessarily likable because of them



Thankfully, the only person who could have really stumped the Trump would have been Biden.

Trump has little chance of beating Hillary OR Bernie in the fall.

He will gain a few Republicans who hold their noses and vote for him over a Democrat, and he might get a few Dems who are angry they didn't get who they wanted.

However, he will send a LOT of Republicans and Indpendents to the Democratic candidate because so many people HATE the idea of a Trump presidency.

Seriously, look at the poll numbers. He loses to either Hillary or Bernie.

The ONLY Republican who wins in the fall is Kasich, and with good reason - he's the only person running for President with an R next to their name who isn't bat**** crazy (though Cruz is a far cry better than Trump).

I'd gladly vote for John Kasich. I'd vote Cruz if I must.

I will NOT vote for Donald Trump, even if he offered me millions to do it. He's the worst candidate for president I can possibly imagine. It's like voting for Hitler. You just don't do it if you have any sense about you.

Statistically, for every deluded Zoinks voter, there will be 3 outraged Bernie voters either voting for Trump to kill the establishment, or refusing to vote for Hillary. I'm pretty confident. Even if Hillary wins, it won't save your precious GOP establishment machine. It's a dead party walking.
Alexforpresident
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 4:12:41 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 3:09:36 PM, zoinks wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:35:53 PM, Alexforpresident wrote:
Nobody likes a liar like Hilary who ignores deaths of US citizens and lies about how they died,

Seriously? Do you just buy whatever overhyped BS Fox News throws at you?
The thing is hilarious actually said "we didn't lose a single person in Libya" that's her, not fox news. It doesn't matter how many times CNN ignores it, hilary still lied about people who died.
That whole thing is overplayed. Americans die all the time. It's horrible, yes, but it gets far too much attention.
You go ahead and be like Hilary and don't care about US citizens who died
Also endangering everything in the us with her emails.

Again, you must buy all the BS Fox News sells.

There was nothing in those emails that was classified at the time - only retroactively. She would have been wise not to use a private server and she's said as much, but she didn't put anything at danger.

I think it's wise to follow the law too.

It's just more uber-Republican hype to try to derail her candidacy for President because she's the front runner for that job.

Many of them were considered to classified to release

WRONG. None were classified at the time.
http://m.washingtontimes.com...:

what if they were not just classified, but super top secret, and chiba got hold of them?

Since none of them were even classified, it's a moot point.
What part of classified don't you think means classified?
Those emails are a threat to americans.

No, not really. There's not a lot to the email thing. If there were, it would have cost her the candidacy already.
The liberal bias is strong even Obama is involved

I don't want a president who lies to make herself look good, and who doesn't care about national security and the citizens of this country.

Then you don't want Donald Trump. He's all lies.
I must be missing something, how did trump endanger national security?
I haven't even touched a policy she has yet. Her abortion policy (legal until birth for whayever reason) is so bad, not even other dems agree with her! Only 9% of voters agree with her abortion policies. 9% on one of the top 3 issues isn't good.

No one even knows what Trump's abortion policy is. He doesn't even know. He choked on that issue so badly it reveals his lack of preparation and shows he's not ready for the presidency.
Great job avoiding the question, trump is simply pro-life
Plus she is going to be like Obama. We can't have another term of Obama.

So what? Obama hasn't been nearly as bad as many people think.

Now I know you're just following whatever Fox News tells you and not thinking for yourself.

Check the state of the country, then the national debt, then international affairs, and it's easy to see why we can't have another Obama.

The country is better off than when Obama took office in the midst of a recession. The national debt will rise no matter who is in the oval office. International affairs are what they are.
Trump is good at international affairs, what if he makes the affairs favor us to lower debt?

Another Obama - if such even exists - would do just fine.
17 Trillion dollors in debt is just fine?

Trump makes occasional racist jokes, and has tough policies and wants to enforce the law. Look at trumps policies, then look at hilary's it'd a no-Brainer.

I agree - it's a "no-brainer" to take ANYONE over Donald Trump. I'd take a crack smoking ape over him. He's a disaster waiting to happen.
Why does every anti- trump person use the argument "trump is stupid" "he's an idiot" instead of attacking his policy. Now I'll agree trump is not ideal, I would have liked Carson, but america Is stupid.

If I was a dem I would probably kill myself, but honestly sanders is better then Clinton.

Sure he is, but ANYONE is better than Trump.

You think we are in a bad spot now? Wait until hilary gets elected, and she will destroy this country.

I think you meant to say Trump instead of Hillary. Then it would make sense.
Have you looked at any of trumps policies or just said "trump said a racist joke, can't vote for him"
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 4:32:20 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:35:53 PM, Alexforpresident wrote:
Nobody likes a liar like Hilary who ignores deaths of US citizens and lies about how they died, along mocking true soldiers who have been shot at when we lied about landing under sniper fire. Also endangering everything in the us with her emails. Many of them were considered to classified to release, what if they were not just classified, but super top secret, and chiba got hold of them? Those emails are a threat to americans. I don't want a president who lies to make herself look good, and who doesn't care about national security and the citizens of this country. I haven't even touched a policy she has yet. Her abortion policy (legal until birth for whayever reason) is so bad, not even other dems agree with her! Only 9% of voters agree with her abortion policies. 9% on one of the top 3 issues isn't good. Plus she is going to be like Obama. We can't have another term of Obama. Check the state of the country, then the national debt, then international affairs, and it's easy to see why we can't have another Obama. Why would we let her into office? I know there are republicans out there who say they would not vote, or vote for hillary other trump. Trump makes occasional racist jokes, and has tough policies and wants to enforce the law. Look at trumps policies, then look at hilary's it'd a no-Brainer.

If I was a dem I would probably kill myself, but honestly sanders is better then Clinton. Sanders won't get any policies done, hilary will. You think we are in a bad spot now? Wait until hilary gets elected, and she will destroy this country. If you look at past history one could make a argument hilary has done more for the enemy then for us. No other canadate can thar be said about.

Oh wow youre genuinely retarded arent you?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 4:36:27 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 3:26:00 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Statistically, for every deluded Zoinks voter, there will be 3 outraged Bernie voters either voting for Trump to kill the establishment, or refusing to vote for Hillary. I'm pretty confident.

Outraged Bernie supporters dont even turn out to the polls to vote for Bernie himself, they arent about to turn up in mass numbers to suddenly vote for Trump.... Trump goes against everything that Bernie supporters (Overly PC millennials who didnt pay attention in their high school economics+civics class) stands for, so even if they dont turn out to vote for Hillary over Trump, theyre far more likely to simply not vote (and then b*tch at the outcome) then they would be to actually go vote for Trump.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 4:36:52 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 4:32:20 PM, imabench wrote:

Oh wow youre genuinely retarded arent you?

I am so sick of seeing posts saying "X person would DESTROY the country as president..."

It's like they have this fantasy idea of what a president can do....
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 4:38:22 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 4:36:27 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/20/2016 3:26:00 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Statistically, for every deluded Zoinks voter, there will be 3 outraged Bernie voters either voting for Trump to kill the establishment, or refusing to vote for Hillary. I'm pretty confident.

Outraged Bernie supporters dont even turn out to the polls to vote for Bernie himself, they arent about to turn up in mass numbers to suddenly vote for Trump.... Trump goes against everything that Bernie supporters (Overly PC millennials who didnt pay attention in their high school economics+civics class) stands for, so even if they dont turn out to vote for Hillary over Trump, theyre far more likely to simply not vote (and then b*tch at the outcome) then they would be to actually go vote for Trump.

Not saying it will be alot, but it will be enough.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 4:49:12 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 4:36:52 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/20/2016 4:32:20 PM, imabench wrote:

Oh wow youre genuinely retarded arent you?

I am so sick of seeing posts saying "X person would DESTROY the country as president..."

It's like they have this fantasy idea of what a president can do....

Its even worse when you examine the evidence they offer to back up their claim and it turns out to be complete bullsh*t....... "OMGZ She told LIEZ about this THING not IN ANY WAY relevant to how the country functions yet BECAUSE OF IT we MUST UNITE AGAINST HER otherwise the terrorists win!!!1!!!one!!1!"

Whenever someone says '____ would destroy the US', its usually a good sign that they're a complete sheep for whatever news source (singular) they get their news exclusively from
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Alexforpresident
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 5:03:40 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Hilary is the only person who I think will destroy the US, sanders, Obama, Biden, trump all might do bad things, but none will destroy the US lime hilary can.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 5:10:15 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 5:03:40 PM, Alexforpresident wrote:
Hilary is the only person who I think will destroy the US, sanders, Obama, Biden, trump all might do bad things, but none will destroy the US lime hilary can.

...usually a good sign that they're a complete sheep for whatever news source (singular) they get their news exclusively from...
zoinks
Posts: 1,988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 5:33:03 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 4:12:41 PM, Alexforpresident wrote:
At 4/20/2016 3:09:36 PM, zoinks wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:35:53 PM, Alexforpresident wrote:
Nobody likes a liar like Hilary who ignores deaths of US citizens and lies about how they died,

Seriously? Do you just buy whatever overhyped BS Fox News throws at you?
The thing is hilarious actually said "we didn't lose a single person in Libya" that's her, not fox news. It doesn't matter how many times CNN ignores it, hilary still lied about people who died.

This is seriously over hyped no matter who is doing it. People die. That's terrible. It has nothing to do with the election. Nor should it have anything to do with the election.

That whole thing is overplayed. Americans die all the time. It's horrible, yes, but it gets far too much attention.

You go ahead and be like Hilary and don't care about US citizens who died

I care. It just has nothing to do with the election. Nor should it have anything to do with the election.

Also endangering everything in the us with her emails.

Again, you must buy all the BS Fox News sells.

There was nothing in those emails that was classified at the time - only retroactively. She would have been wise not to use a private server and she's said as much, but she didn't put anything at danger.

I think it's wise to follow the law too.

And that's just it - she did. Nothing she did was illegal in the least.

It's just more uber-Republican hype to try to derail her candidacy for President because she's the front runner for that job.

Many of them were considered to classified to release

WRONG. None were classified at the time.

http://m.washingtontimes.com...:

All after the fact, not at the time she sent them.

what if they were not just classified, but super top secret, and chiba got hold of them?

Since none of them were even classified, it's a moot point.

What part of classified don't you think means classified?

The part that happened after the fact, which is ALL of it.

Those emails are a threat to americans.

No, not really. There's not a lot to the email thing. If there were, it would have cost her the candidacy already.

The liberal bias is strong even Obama is involved

No, the uber-Republican bias is the only reason this is even something people talk about. It's ridiculous and not even worth the discussion, but uber-Republicans feel as though they must discuss it to try to derail Hillary.

I don't want a president who lies to make herself look good, and who doesn't care about national security and the citizens of this country.

Then you don't want Donald Trump. He's all lies.

I must be missing something, how did trump endanger national security?

By running for president as a crazy racist misogynist bigot who advocates violence and bully tactics and knows nothing of foreign policy or domestic issues.

Oh, and he wants to increase the nuclear arms in the world. Yeah, that's a danger to the security of the WORLD, not just America.

I haven't even touched a policy she has yet. Her abortion policy (legal until birth for whayever reason) is so bad, not even other dems agree with her! Only 9% of voters agree with her abortion policies. 9% on one of the top 3 issues isn't good.

No one even knows what Trump's abortion policy is. He doesn't even know. He choked on that issue so badly it reveals his lack of preparation and shows he's not ready for the presidency.

Great job avoiding the question, trump is simply pro-life

Trump is simply psychotic. He should be locked in a loony bin not running for office.

Plus she is going to be like Obama. We can't have another term of Obama.

So what? Obama hasn't been nearly as bad as many people think.

Now I know you're just following whatever Fox News tells you and not thinking for yourself.

Check the state of the country, then the national debt, then international affairs, and it's easy to see why we can't have another Obama.

The country is better off than when Obama took office in the midst of a recession. The national debt will rise no matter who is in the oval office. International affairs are what they are.

Trump is good at international affairs,

ARE YOU KIDDING? The guy is a complete MORON when it comes to international affairs. He has ZERO diplomacy skills.

what if he makes the affairs favor us to lower debt?

He won't do anything good for the country. He'll run it into the ground if he doesn't manage to start a nuclear war first.

Another Obama - if such even exists - would do just fine.

17 Trillion dollors in debt is just fine?

Would be the same under any other president.

Trump makes occasional racist jokes, and has tough policies and wants to enforce the law. Look at trumps policies, then look at hilary's it'd a no-Brainer.

I agree - it's a "no-brainer" to take ANYONE over Donald Trump. I'd take a crack smoking ape over him. He's a disaster waiting to happen.

Why does every anti- trump person use the argument "trump is stupid"

Well, I didn't exactly use that argument, but it's probably because it's true - he's a moron.

"he's an idiot" instead of attacking his policy.

It's hard to attack policies when he doesn't even have them, or switches whenever he wants at the drop of a hat.

Now I'll agree trump is not ideal, I would have liked Carson, but america Is stupid.

Yes, America is stupid - if that weren't true, Trump wouldn't be leading.

If you have an ounce of critical thinking skills, you realize Trump is an unmitigated disaster.

If I was a dem I would probably kill myself, but honestly sanders is better then Clinton.

Sure he is, but ANYONE is better than Trump.

You think we are in a bad spot now? Wait until hilary gets elected, and she will destroy this country.

I think you meant to say Trump instead of Hillary. Then it would make sense.

Have you looked at any of trumps policies or just said "trump said a racist joke, can't vote for him"

He has few policies that are real, and those are all a joke. Build a wall and make Mexico pay? Please - they'll give him the middle finger and his threats won't mean anything.

Putin would eat Trump alive. Trump will threaten him and Putin will just laugh. Same with North Korea. And anyone, really. Trump has no idea what he's in for, and he has ZERO diplomacy skills.

If Trump gets the white house you better hope and pray he has the best cabinet and military advisors ever or we're all going to die in nuclear Armageddon.
zoinks
Posts: 1,988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 5:40:08 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 3:26:00 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/20/2016 3:01:51 PM, zoinks wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:42:34 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:20:17 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2016 10:38:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I was wondering if anyone actually really likes Hillary Clinton as a Presidential Candidate?

I feel like most people feel like she is the candidate Democrats are stuck with, and will vote for her as the lesser of two evils (i would easily vote for her over Trump or Cruz). Though, I never thought I ever would be happy to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Thats exactly where Im at. I was ready to push for Biden should he jump into the race and I wanted him to run real bad, but because he didnt im now stuck with Hillary as my preference just because Sanders is way too far to the left for my preference. Hilary has qualities that make her a good candidate, but she's not necessarily likable because of them



Thankfully, the only person who could have really stumped the Trump would have been Biden.

Trump has little chance of beating Hillary OR Bernie in the fall.

He will gain a few Republicans who hold their noses and vote for him over a Democrat, and he might get a few Dems who are angry they didn't get who they wanted.

However, he will send a LOT of Republicans and Indpendents to the Democratic candidate because so many people HATE the idea of a Trump presidency.

Seriously, look at the poll numbers. He loses to either Hillary or Bernie.

The ONLY Republican who wins in the fall is Kasich, and with good reason - he's the only person running for President with an R next to their name who isn't bat**** crazy (though Cruz is a far cry better than Trump).

I'd gladly vote for John Kasich. I'd vote Cruz if I must.

I will NOT vote for Donald Trump, even if he offered me millions to do it. He's the worst candidate for president I can possibly imagine. It's like voting for Hitler. You just don't do it if you have any sense about you.

Statistically, for every deluded Zoinks voter, there will be 3 outraged Bernie voters either voting for Trump to kill the establishment, or refusing to vote for Hillary.

1. I'm not deluded - I'm the one who is outraged that a moron like Trump could ever be taken seriously for President.

2. There are plenty more people who are just as outraged as myself over Trump. Have you seen his negative ratings in polls? I guess not.

3. I don't care for the so called establishment, but anyone and anything is better than Trump. Literally ANYONE. A homeless bum. A convicted murderer. ANYONE.

4. Far more people will refuse to vote for Trump than will refuse to vote for Hillary.

I'm pretty confident. Even if Hillary wins, it won't save your precious GOP establishment machine. It's a dead party walking.

I agree that because of Trump the GOP is totally FUBAR. The GOP never should have let him even run as a member of the party. It should have given him a big middle finger and told him to run his own party.

I'm more concerned with someone other than Trump winning to save the planet from the nuclear war he'd start with his ridiculous bravado and zero diplomatic skill.
Alexforpresident
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 5:53:09 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Umm, I don't think the only reason hilary's emails are bring talked about is the Republican media. My guess is that it's the FBI investigation.

Also you say trump has 0 diplomacy skills, call him an idiot, moron, and say he will raise debt. You do relive he turned 1 million into a few billion right? He isn't a nice guy, but he gets deals done. Hilary already tried with Russia. Remember back in 2008 when she a putin hit the "reset" button? Yeah, that worked well...

You seem to think trump is a psycho who will use nukes on other countries. He runs a billion dollor company successfully, he can do stuff. He can negotiate. Hilary has proven she can't.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 5:55:07 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 5:40:08 PM, zoinks wrote:

I'm more concerned with someone other than Trump winning to save the planet from the nuclear war he'd start with his ridiculous bravado and zero diplomatic skill.

Surprise surprise, yet another media sheep who believes that any candidate has the ability to destroy a country... god these people just don't stop with the hyperboles...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 6:00:21 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 4:49:12 PM, imabench wrote:

Whenever someone says '____ would destroy the US', its usually a good sign that they're a complete sheep for whatever news source (singular) they get their news exclusively from

Man this thread just doesn't stop with the crazy "X PERSON IZ GUNNA WIPE THE COUNTRY OFF DA MAP!"
zoinks
Posts: 1,988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 8:32:57 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 5:53:09 PM, Alexforpresident wrote:
Umm, I don't think the only reason hilary's emails are bring talked about is the Republican media. My guess is that it's the FBI investigation.

The FBI is simply doing their job. That doesn't mean Hillary did anything illegal. Ever hear of innocent until proven guilty? So far she hasn't even been CHARGED, let alone found guilty. It is all BS unless or until that happens.

So why are we talking about something that isn't even resulting in a criminal charge? Uber-Republican media - that's why. There is no other reason.

Also you say trump has 0 diplomacy skills, call him an idiot, moron, and say he will raise debt.

He has no diplomacy skills. Many foreign leaders hate him and with good reason and despite what he says he will not earn their respect or win them back to his side.

You do relive he turned 1 million into a few billion right?

You do realize that making money in business has NOTHING to do with holding any elected office, particularly the highest one in America, right?

He isn't a nice guy, but he gets deals done.

No - he forces people to bow to his will or whines and complains when he can't. He'll be doing a lot of whining and complaining if he is in the white house because he won't be able to bully people nearly as much as he thinks.

If he is president it is not long before he is going to be the most hated man in America and not because he's doing anything good. When he fails to come through on all the BS he's fed his supporters, even they will turn their backs.

Hilary already tried with Russia. Remember back in 2008 when she a putin hit the "reset" button? Yeah, that worked well...

And Putin will use Trump like an old rag. He'll pretend to listen and respect Trump because he knows that will fool him, then he'll stab Trump and the US in the back and Trump won't know what was coming because he thinks too highly of himself to ever believe that could happen.

You seem to think trump is a psycho who will use nukes on other countries.

Trump IS a psycho. He has no diplomacy skills and will no doubt anger foreign leaders. He won't back down because of his own ego, and nuclear weapons will fly.

He runs a billion dollor company successfully, he can do stuff.

None of which has anything to do with the election.

He can negotiate. Hilary has proven she can't.

He can't negotiate. He bullies people, but you can't do that as a world leader, and by the time he finds that out it'll be too later for everyone.
zoinks
Posts: 1,988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 8:34:35 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 5:55:07 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/20/2016 5:40:08 PM, zoinks wrote:

I'm more concerned with someone other than Trump winning to save the planet from the nuclear war he'd start with his ridiculous bravado and zero diplomatic skill.

Surprise surprise, yet another media sheep who believes that any candidate has the ability to destroy a country... god these people just don't stop with the hyperboles...

I am skeptical of just about every media source's take on things. I'm the opposite of a media sheep.

Trump will make decisions that will anger other countries. He doens't have the diplomatic skill to work around war, and in modern times, that may mean nuclear war.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 8:48:15 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 8:34:35 PM, zoinks wrote:
At 4/20/2016 5:55:07 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/20/2016 5:40:08 PM, zoinks wrote:

I'm more concerned with someone other than Trump winning to save the planet from the nuclear war he'd start with his ridiculous bravado and zero diplomatic skill.

Surprise surprise, yet another media sheep who believes that any candidate has the ability to destroy a country... god these people just don't stop with the hyperboles...

I am skeptical of just about every media source's take on things. I'm the opposite of a media sheep.

Trump will make decisions that will anger other countries. He doens't have the diplomatic skill to work around war, and in modern times, that may mean nuclear war.

Even Kennedy couldn't destroy the world with his "my way or the highway" policy on nukes. Trump is definitely not Kennedy when it comes to negotiating. It's a false prophecy.