Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Why don't you like Trump other than..........

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:32:40 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
being butt hurt because he says things that tens of millions of other people agree with and think. In other words, what about him makes him not competent any less than any other candidate. Substance, take your race bigot cards and shove them up your butt while replying on this thread.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:34:32 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:32:40 PM, sadolite wrote:
being butt hurt because he says things that tens of millions of other people agree with and think. In other words, what about him makes him not competent any less than any other candidate. Substance, take your race bigot cards and shove them up your butt while replying on this thread.

The hate towards Trump is distracting from how much a monster Cruz is.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:41:16 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:34:32 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

The hate towards Trump is distracting from how much a monster Cruz is.

Take your race bigot cards and shove them up your but like I said earlier when replying on this thread
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:49:19 PM
being butt hurt because he says things that tens of millions of other people agree with and think.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:52:29 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:49:19 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
being butt hurt because he says things that tens of millions of other people agree with and think.

I don't look at links that have no description. Put some effort into your response.

Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 10:30:33 PM

I'm surprised to see so many Trump supporters on a debate website, when he is the worst Presidential debater that I've ever seen! The guy literally dodges every question he doesn't want to answer and repeats himself without backing up his claims when he does decide to answer. He insults moderators and pokes fun at his opponents.

To sum it up he lacks substance and integrity.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 11:24:29 PM
He's speaking more to people who already know what is going on than people who are in the dark about what is going on.

I don't completely support him, but he's the only presidential candidate that even makes sense to me at this point. That's how much worse to me everyone else running is by comparison.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:00:16 AM

True true. I feel as if I should buy a Trump hat, just so that whenever a Muslim or Mexican gets angry at it, I will say "You're going back" or "The wall just got 10 feet higher". It will be glorious.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:38:06 AM
At 4/20/2016 9:52:29 PM, sadolite wrote:

I don't look at links that have no description. Put some effort into your response.

It states:

'BANDWAGON
You appealed to popularity or the fact that many people do something as an attempted form of validation.
The flaw in this argument is that the popularity of an idea has absolutely no bearing on its validity.
If it did, then the Earth would have made itself flat for most of history to accommodate this popular belief."
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:43:45 AM
At 4/20/2016 10:30:33 PM, Emmarie wrote:

I'm surprised to see so many Trump supporters on a debate website, when he is the worst Presidential debater that I've ever seen! The guy literally dodges every question he doesn't want to answer and repeats himself without backing up his claims when he does decide to answer. He insults moderators and pokes fun at his opponents.

To sum it up he lacks substance and integrity.

He is a horrible, unpolished, rookie politician, but he still might make a good president.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:45:48 AM
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 2:15:25 AM

Most people hate Trump because it's virtue signalling, a form of trumpeting in-group loyalties, and the result of groupthink out of fear of censure. I can literally count the number of anti-trump people that I've encountered who have coherent reasons for opposing him on my fingers, and I can only think of two people on this site (FT & Solon) who I feel can actually reject Trump while retaining intellectual honesty.

This is true of most politically involved people in general, but it goes into overdrive when it comes to Trump opposition.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 2:22:56 AM
Because even if Trump managed to communicate his ideas coherently, they would still be wrong.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 2:38:29 AM

1) No Relevant Experience

2) Has wacky ideas like building a wall and somehow getting Mexico to pay for it.

3) His Pandering.

4) Has conservative social policies.

5) Wants to withdraw from NATO and let Japan and South Korea get nukes.

6) Very poor diplomacy.

7) His history of flip-flopping leads me to believe he does not stand for anything and wants the Presidency to appease his ego.

8) He claims he is going to cut taxes, cover everyone with healthcare, and pay down the debt (hmm i have heard that lie before).

9) Hubris/overconfidence leads to blunders.

10) The way he plays to peoples fears and biases reminds me of George Bush and the Iraq War.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 2:40:46 AM

I forgot to mention because he led the Birther Movement.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 2:43:11 AM

Also, because I am Anti-PC, it annoys me when people cause outrage and rile people up for no good reason. Trump reminds me of these Political Correct people.