Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Chinese Government on this Site

lotsoffun
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
Foxian
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:04:47 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

It stands to reason that they probably are because they showed up in bunches, all at once. Did all the millennial communist entitled brats show up on this site all at once? I doubt it.
Foxian
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:24:24 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:04:47 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

It stands to reason that they probably are because they showed up in bunches, all at once. Did all the millennial communist entitled brats show up on this site all at once? I doubt it.
As stated in other forums, they're probably just trolls/troll. If they were actual propagandist by our government (which I'm assuming you're saying they're from based on the title of this forum) the post would not be as obvious as they are here.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:29:52 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:24:24 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:04:47 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

It stands to reason that they probably are because they showed up in bunches, all at once. Did all the millennial communist entitled brats show up on this site all at once? I doubt it.
As stated in other forums, they're probably just trolls/troll. If they were actual propagandist by our government (which I'm assuming you're saying they're from based on the title of this forum) the post would not be as obvious as they are here.

Your government spreads plenty of communist propaganda. You are probably one of the government propagandists. You won't convince me of anything.
EvanescentEfflorescence
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?
Free vote -- short read. I've spent well over 15 hours researching abortion in the past week, so there might be something there for you. I recommend reading Con's counter-arguments first to come to a quick decisions, but the choice is all yours:

http://www.debate.org...

The opponent didn't respond:

http://www.debate.org...

No response:

http://www.debate.org...
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:53:15 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?

I know chines people can be nationalistic. This has nothing to do with democracy and freedom. I am a westerner. I value democracy, as flawed as it is. I can go up to my Prime Minister and tell him he is an A**hole or whatever unkind word I have for him. I can tell stand there and tell any government official what I think of them. No one can come for me. They are servants of the people because we elect them in a Parliamentary system. You cannot understand it because you don't live it. your government can take you away any time it wants, shoot you, and send the bill for the bullet to your parents. Is that clear enough? The press is free to say whatever they want. This is the cornerstone of our freedom.
EvanescentEfflorescence
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:55:10 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:53:15 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?

I know chines people can be nationalistic. This has nothing to do with democracy and freedom. I am a westerner. I value democracy, as flawed as it is. I can go up to my Prime Minister and tell him he is an A**hole or whatever unkind word I have for him. I can tell stand there and tell any government official what I think of them. No one can come for me. They are servants of the people because we elect them in a Parliamentary system. You cannot understand it because you don't live it. your government can take you away any time it wants, shoot you, and send the bill for the bullet to your parents. Is that clear enough? The press is free to say whatever they want. This is the cornerstone of our freedom.

Your arguments are clouded by identity politics, as evidenced here and in the other thread. Talk to me when you expunge this ineffective proclivity.
Free vote -- short read. I've spent well over 15 hours researching abortion in the past week, so there might be something there for you. I recommend reading Con's counter-arguments first to come to a quick decisions, but the choice is all yours:

http://www.debate.org...

The opponent didn't respond:

http://www.debate.org...

No response:

http://www.debate.org...
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:13:17 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:55:10 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:53:15 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?

I know chines people can be nationalistic. This has nothing to do with democracy and freedom. I am a westerner. I value democracy, as flawed as it is. I can go up to my Prime Minister and tell him he is an A**hole or whatever unkind word I have for him. I can tell stand there and tell any government official what I think of them. No one can come for me. They are servants of the people because we elect them in a Parliamentary system. You cannot understand it because you don't live it. your government can take you away any time it wants, shoot you, and send the bill for the bullet to your parents. Is that clear enough? The press is free to say whatever they want. This is the cornerstone of our freedom.

Your arguments are clouded by identity politics, as evidenced here and in the other thread. Talk to me when you expunge this ineffective proclivity.

I never started any conversation with you. Don't converse with me any more little girl
EvanescentEfflorescence
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:15:37 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 5:13:17 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:55:10 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:53:15 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?

I know chines people can be nationalistic. This has nothing to do with democracy and freedom. I am a westerner. I value democracy, as flawed as it is. I can go up to my Prime Minister and tell him he is an A**hole or whatever unkind word I have for him. I can tell stand there and tell any government official what I think of them. No one can come for me. They are servants of the people because we elect them in a Parliamentary system. You cannot understand it because you don't live it. your government can take you away any time it wants, shoot you, and send the bill for the bullet to your parents. Is that clear enough? The press is free to say whatever they want. This is the cornerstone of our freedom.

Your arguments are clouded by identity politics, as evidenced here and in the other thread. Talk to me when you expunge this ineffective proclivity.

I never started any conversation with you.

How is this relevant to what we discussed???

Don't converse with me any more little girl

I will talk to you when I want to, and that will be when you stop insulting me every paragraph. Until then, good bye.
Free vote -- short read. I've spent well over 15 hours researching abortion in the past week, so there might be something there for you. I recommend reading Con's counter-arguments first to come to a quick decisions, but the choice is all yours:

http://www.debate.org...

The opponent didn't respond:

http://www.debate.org...

No response:

http://www.debate.org...
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:18:25 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 5:15:37 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 5:13:17 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:55:10 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:53:15 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?

I know chines people can be nationalistic. This has nothing to do with democracy and freedom. I am a westerner. I value democracy, as flawed as it is. I can go up to my Prime Minister and tell him he is an A**hole or whatever unkind word I have for him. I can tell stand there and tell any government official what I think of them. No one can come for me. They are servants of the people because we elect them in a Parliamentary system. You cannot understand it because you don't live it. your government can take you away any time it wants, shoot you, and send the bill for the bullet to your parents. Is that clear enough? The press is free to say whatever they want. This is the cornerstone of our freedom.

Your arguments are clouded by identity politics, as evidenced here and in the other thread. Talk to me when you expunge this ineffective proclivity.

I never started any conversation with you.

How is this relevant to what we discussed???

Don't converse with me any more little girl

I will talk to you when I want to, and that will be when you stop insulting me every paragraph. Until then, good bye.

You sound like a petulant child
Foxian
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 11:37:02 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:29:52 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:24:24 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:04:47 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

It stands to reason that they probably are because they showed up in bunches, all at once. Did all the millennial communist entitled brats show up on this site all at once? I doubt it.
As stated in other forums, they're probably just trolls/troll. If they were actual propagandist by our government (which I'm assuming you're saying they're from based on the title of this forum) the post would not be as obvious as they are here.

Your government spreads plenty of communist propaganda. You are probably one of the government propagandists. You won't convince me of anything.
If you don't mind me asking, what leads you to believe that I am a government propagandist?
Foxian
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 11:55:52 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?
The accounts that have been starting these pro-China threads are questionable.
People can be nationalist, we are quite nationalistic in China.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 12:08:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 11:55:52 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?
The accounts that have been starting these pro-China threads are questionable.
People can be nationalist, we are quite nationalistic in China.

But that doesn't mean you're all communist
EvanescentEfflorescence
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 12:12:15 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 11:55:52 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?
The accounts that have been starting these pro-China threads are questionable.

Yes, they are questionable, but little in the sense of who is *most likely* writing this. An Argentinian isn't going to write this stuff. Nor is a New Zealander. It, most likely, is a Chinese person. Make sense?

People can be nationalist, we are quite nationalistic in China.
Free vote -- short read. I've spent well over 15 hours researching abortion in the past week, so there might be something there for you. I recommend reading Con's counter-arguments first to come to a quick decisions, but the choice is all yours:

http://www.debate.org...

The opponent didn't respond:

http://www.debate.org...

No response:

http://www.debate.org...
newgleugg
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:32:27 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:29:52 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
You are probably one of the government propagandists.

What makes you believe that to be the case?
Just giving you my 50 cents
newgleugg
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:36:45 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
Just giving you my 50 cents
newgleugg
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:54:32 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.

http://youtu.be...

They're pro-Chinese trolls.
Just giving you my 50 cents
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 2:59:43 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 1:13:13 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Surrender to the 50 cent army!

I envision an army of Curtis Jacksons when you say this.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 12:38:44 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 11:37:02 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:29:52 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:24:24 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:04:47 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

It stands to reason that they probably are because they showed up in bunches, all at once. Did all the millennial communist entitled brats show up on this site all at once? I doubt it.
As stated in other forums, they're probably just trolls/troll. If they were actual propagandist by our government (which I'm assuming you're saying they're from based on the title of this forum) the post would not be as obvious as they are here.

Your government spreads plenty of communist propaganda. You are probably one of the government propagandists. You won't convince me of anything.
If you don't mind me asking, what leads you to believe that I am a government propagandist?

You might or might not be. There has been a sudden influx of Chinese communist propaganda. This makes me suspicious of anyone foolish or naive enough to give communism or the brutal, cruel Chinese government any credit whatsoever.
EvanescentEfflorescence
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 1:07:58 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 1:32:27 PM, newgleugg wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:29:52 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
You are probably one of the government propagandists.

What makes you believe that to be the case?

I wouldn't bothering conversing with him. He's a patriotic zealot who loves the look of his own words. You won't ever have a conversation with him because he only comes here to rant and throw his weight around.
Free vote -- short read. I've spent well over 15 hours researching abortion in the past week, so there might be something there for you. I recommend reading Con's counter-arguments first to come to a quick decisions, but the choice is all yours:

http://www.debate.org...

The opponent didn't respond:

http://www.debate.org...

No response:

http://www.debate.org...
Foxian
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 1:17:57 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 12:12:15 PM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 11:55:52 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?
The accounts that have been starting these pro-China threads are questionable.

Yes, they are questionable, but little in the sense of who is *most likely* writing this. An Argentinian isn't going to write this stuff. Nor is a New Zealander. It, most likely, is a Chinese person. Make sense?
That's where I must disagree, an Argentinian, a New Zealander, even an American would write this stuff. There are people, regardless of nationality, that would write something like that just to garner a reaction.
Also, why would a Chinese end a post with "Hesalp iem bweeingwe usewqed aewefds aporopagandistmy cowefordwefinates awfwere 40.123sadflkajflkdsl dafjkladfsj fl" (http://www.debate.org...) ?
People can be nationalist, we are quite nationalistic in China.
Foxian
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 1:18:11 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/22/2016 12:38:44 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 11:37:02 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:29:52 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:24:24 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:04:47 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

It stands to reason that they probably are because they showed up in bunches, all at once. Did all the millennial communist entitled brats show up on this site all at once? I doubt it.
As stated in other forums, they're probably just trolls/troll. If they were actual propagandist by our government (which I'm assuming you're saying they're from based on the title of this forum) the post would not be as obvious as they are here.

Your government spreads plenty of communist propaganda. You are probably one of the government propagandists. You won't convince me of anything.
If you don't mind me asking, what leads you to believe that I am a government propagandist?

You might or might not be. There has been a sudden influx of Chinese communist propaganda. This makes me suspicious of anyone foolish or naive enough to give communism or the brutal, cruel Chinese government any credit whatsoever.
Now I must ask, where in this thread have I given any credit to communism or our government? All I've stated is that the pro-China threads are most likely not done by actual Chinese and that if propaganda were to be done by government propagandist that it would not be as obvious as the threads made on this website.
Foxian
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 1:18:22 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 12:08:18 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 11:55:52 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?
The accounts that have been starting these pro-China threads are questionable.
People can be nationalist, we are quite nationalistic in China.

But that doesn't mean you're all communist
I never said we were. The majority of us don't even consider China to be communist.
EvanescentEfflorescence
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 1:35:46 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/22/2016 1:17:57 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 12:12:15 PM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 11:55:52 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?
The accounts that have been starting these pro-China threads are questionable.

Yes, they are questionable, but little in the sense of who is *most likely* writing this. An Argentinian isn't going to write this stuff. Nor is a New Zealander. It, most likely, is a Chinese person. Make sense?
That's where I must disagree, an Argentinian, a New Zealander, even an American would write this stuff. There are people, regardless of nationality, that would write something like that just to garner a reaction.

Why would they be inclined to incite a reaction? What possible point does a New Zealander have to incite reaction, other than to troll? A Chinese person could have reason to be serious *or* troll, hence why it is more likely that a Chinese person wrote this.

Also, why would a Chinese end a post with "Hesalp iem bweeingwe usewqed aewefds aporopagandistmy cowefordwefinates awfwere 40.123sadflkajflkdsl dafjkladfsj fl" (http://www.debate.org...) ?

Why would anyone end a post with that?

People can be nationalist, we are quite nationalistic in China.
Free vote -- short read. I've spent well over 15 hours researching abortion in the past week, so there might be something there for you. I recommend reading Con's counter-arguments first to come to a quick decisions, but the choice is all yours:

http://www.debate.org...

The opponent didn't respond:

http://www.debate.org...

No response:

http://www.debate.org...
Lanovil
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 5:02:53 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.

I agree. The points raised by the 50-centers are ridiculous. For instance, they often obsess over the fact that the United States has lobbying. However, they ignore the fact that in a system without lobbying, the alternative is bribery. Bribery takes place behind closed doors and makes it harder for voters to spot conflicts of interest than with lobbying. Plus, this is assuming that democratic voting could exist in the first place--in China, you have a choice of officials from the same party to choose from, so there's practically no democracy.
CHECK YOUR PRlVlLEGE!
Lanovil
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 5:13:30 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/22/2016 1:35:46 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/22/2016 1:17:57 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 12:12:15 PM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 11:55:52 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?
The accounts that have been starting these pro-China threads are questionable.

Yes, they are questionable, but little in the sense of who is *most likely* writing this. An Argentinian isn't going to write this stuff. Nor is a New Zealander. It, most likely, is a Chinese person. Make sense?
That's where I must disagree, an Argentinian, a New Zealander, even an American would write this stuff. There are people, regardless of nationality, that would write something like that just to garner a reaction.

Why would they be inclined to incite a reaction? What possible point does a New Zealander have to incite reaction, other than to troll? A Chinese person could have reason to be serious *or* troll, hence why it is more likely that a Chinese person wrote this.

Also, why would a Chinese end a post with "Hesalp iem bweeingwe usewqed aewefds aporopagandistmy cowefordwefinates awfwere 40.123sadflkajflkdsl dafjkladfsj fl" (http://www.debate.org...) ?

Why would anyone end a post with that?

People can be nationalist, we are quite nationalistic in China.

Why do you think I'm a troll. I'm not. Stop makng acusai5on. Your usin asumptions. Asuming make as of yu and me.
CHECK YOUR PRlVlLEGE!
EvanescentEfflorescence
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 5:17:23 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/22/2016 5:13:30 AM, Lanovil wrote:
At 4/22/2016 1:35:46 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/22/2016 1:17:57 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 12:12:15 PM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 11:55:52 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?
The accounts that have been starting these pro-China threads are questionable.

Yes, they are questionable, but little in the sense of who is *most likely* writing this. An Argentinian isn't going to write this stuff. Nor is a New Zealander. It, most likely, is a Chinese person. Make sense?
That's where I must disagree, an Argentinian, a New Zealander, even an American would write this stuff. There are people, regardless of nationality, that would write something like that just to garner a reaction.

Why would they be inclined to incite a reaction? What possible point does a New Zealander have to incite reaction, other than to troll? A Chinese person could have reason to be serious *or* troll, hence why it is more likely that a Chinese person wrote this.

Also, why would a Chinese end a post with "Hesalp iem bweeingwe usewqed aewefds aporopagandistmy cowefordwefinates awfwere 40.123sadflkajflkdsl dafjkladfsj fl" (http://www.debate.org...) ?

Why would anyone end a post with that?

People can be nationalist, we are quite nationalistic in China.

Why do you think I'm a troll. I'm not. Stop makng acusai5on. Your usin asumptions. Asuming make as of yu and me.

Please directly quote me to indicate where I said that. I have a feeling you're writing to the wrong person, though...
Free vote -- short read. I've spent well over 15 hours researching abortion in the past week, so there might be something there for you. I recommend reading Con's counter-arguments first to come to a quick decisions, but the choice is all yours:

http://www.debate.org...

The opponent didn't respond:

http://www.debate.org...

No response:

http://www.debate.org...
Lanovil
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 5:18:20 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/22/2016 5:17:23 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/22/2016 5:13:30 AM, Lanovil wrote:
At 4/22/2016 1:35:46 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/22/2016 1:17:57 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 12:12:15 PM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 11:55:52 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:42:58 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:02:19 AM, Foxian wrote:
At 4/21/2016 2:58:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Why all the pro Chinese nonsense all of a sudden? The Chinese government should know by now that they can't fool intelligent westerners: only self hating lily white left wing socialists who fawn over oppressive regimes and cruel dictators.
You do realize that they probably aren't actually Chinese, right?

How can you say that they are *probably* not Chinese when they are so vehemently pro-China? Do you think that people cannot be nationalistic?
The accounts that have been starting these pro-China threads are questionable.

Yes, they are questionable, but little in the sense of who is *most likely* writing this. An Argentinian isn't going to write this stuff. Nor is a New Zealander. It, most likely, is a Chinese person. Make sense?
That's where I must disagree, an Argentinian, a New Zealander, even an American would write this stuff. There are people, regardless of nationality, that would write something like that just to garner a reaction.

Why would they be inclined to incite a reaction? What possible point does a New Zealander have to incite reaction, other than to troll? A Chinese person could have reason to be serious *or* troll, hence why it is more likely that a Chinese person wrote this.

Also, why would a Chinese end a post with "Hesalp iem bweeingwe usewqed aewefds aporopagandistmy cowefordwefinates awfwere 40.123sadflkajflkdsl dafjkladfsj fl" (http://www.debate.org...) ?

Why would anyone end a post with that?

People can be nationalist, we are quite nationalistic in China.

Why do you think I'm a troll. I'm not. Stop makng acusai5on. Your usin asumptions. Asuming make as of yu and me.

Please directly quote me to indicate where I said that. I have a feeling you're writing to the wrong person, though...

The points raised by the 50-centers are ridiculous. For instance, they often obsess over the fact that the United States has lobbying. However, they ignore the fact that in a system without lobbying, the alternative is bribery. Bribery takes place behind closed doors and makes it harder for voters to spot conflicts of interest than with lobbying. Plus, this is assuming that democratic voting could exist in the first place--in China, you have a choice of officials from the same party to choose from, so there's practically no democracy.
CHECK YOUR PRlVlLEGE!