Jump to topic:

Why don't people vote for qualified canadates

Alexforpresident
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 2:10:56 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
It seems so stupid people don't know how to vote these days. In the voting booth, they should make you give a reason for your vote like on here.lol. anyway, the two top people for each party aren't the best at all. Trump is hated by a lot of people. Makes questionable comments and stirs up anger and uses anger to get votes. His polices are fine though. Cruz is as Stubborn as can be (great for the supreme court) I hope trump uses that when he gets elected. The smart people for the GOP was Carson by far, and Rubio. Carson, before he dropped out, eon the "who do you want your children looking up to" poll. What are people voting on these days? People who aren't good role models?
If you look at the dem side, yes. Hilary has a world record in lying. She lies, and even questionably breaks the law. Hardly any of her supporters know what her polices are, and on abortion, a huge issue, only 9% of people agree with her. It's crazy, but one could argue that the people don't want her, and it's the superdelagates. On to sanders, he is similar to trump, exept the media is liberal, and sanders makes a few less sexist comments. Sanders hates white rich people so much it's weird. He stirs up anger with people who are poor fir whatever reason and creates a delusion it's impossible to succeed with rich people like trump or whoever. sanders also has impossible to carry out plans, which make america less desirable for hardworking people, and more desirable for freeloaders. Unfortunately people don't realize this. Isn't there a dem who isn't under an FBI investigation, and isn't questionably insane who could run. Biden? Why didn't Biden run?

The point is the leaders in the polls aren't the right people In either party, and there is no reason why people are voting for them. The only reason I'm voting for trump is to stop hilary. Why are people so stupid, and don't look at policy? And when they do look at personal things they look at jokes instead of crimminal charges?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 2:17:55 AM
At 4/22/2016 2:10:56 AM, Alexforpresident wrote:

The only reason I'm voting for trump is to stop hilary. Why are people so stupid, and don't look at policy?

Oh the irony XD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 2:21:07 AM
Everything you posted is garbage. Like... Just trash. However, can you please try to back this bit of sh1t? "only 9% of people agree with her." re: abortion. Give it a shot, OK?
Alexforpresident
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 2:23:28 AM
At 4/22/2016 2:17:55 AM, imabench wrote:

The only reason I'm voting for trump is to stop hilary. Why are people so stupid, and don't look at policy?

Oh the irony XD

Trump's policies are actually good. Liberal media tries to misrepresent it and make it personal. This is what I'm talking about, people are stupid and instead of seeing a "stop terrorists" plan trump has, they see a liberal media "trump is hitler" version.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 2:26:29 AM
At 4/22/2016 2:23:28 AM, Alexforpresident wrote:
At 4/22/2016 2:17:55 AM, imabench wrote:

Oh the irony XD

Trump's policies are actually good. Liberal media tries to misrepresent it and make it personal.

Now its my turn to ask "why are people so stupid?".... Its as if I could make a tv show off of stupid things people say or something.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 2:27:22 AM
It seems so stupid people don't know how to vote these days. In the voting booth, they should make you give a reason for your vote like on here.lol. anyway, the two top people for each party aren't the best at all. Trump is hated by a lot of people. Makes questionable comments and stirs up anger and uses anger to get votes. His polices are fine though. Cruz is as Stubborn as can be (great for the supreme court) I hope trump uses that when he gets elected. The smart people for the GOP was Carson by far, and Rubio. Carson, before he dropped out, eon the "who do you want your children looking up to" poll. What are people voting on these days? People who aren't good role models?
If you look at the dem side, yes. Hilary has a world record in lying. She lies, and even questionably breaks the law. Hardly any of her supporters know what her polices are, and on abortion, a huge issue, only 9% of people agree with her. It's crazy, but one could argue that the people don't want her, and it's the superdelagates. On to sanders, he is similar to trump, exept the media is liberal, and sanders makes a few less sexist comments. Sanders hates white rich people so much it's weird. He stirs up anger with people who are poor fir whatever reason and creates a delusion it's impossible to succeed with rich people like trump or whoever. sanders also has impossible to carry out plans, which make america less desirable for hardworking people, and more desirable for freeloaders. Unfortunately people don't realize this. Isn't there a dem who isn't under an FBI investigation, and isn't questionably insane who could run. Biden? Why didn't Biden run?

The point is the leaders in the polls aren't the right people In either party, and there is no reason why people are voting for them. The only reason I'm voting for trump is to stop hilary. Why are people so stupid, and don't look at policy? And when they do look at personal things they look at jokes instead of crimminal charges?

I don't know if this is satire?
Alexforpresident
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 2:57:11 AM
At 4/22/2016 2:21:07 AM, TBR wrote:
Everything you posted is garbage. Like... Just trash. However, can you please try to back this bit of sh1t? "only 9% of people agree with her." re: abortion. Give it a shot, OK?A November

2014 poll conducted by The Polling Company found that just 13% of Americans believe abortion should be legal for any reason and essentially at any time during pregnancy. In other words, just 13% of Americans agree with Hillary Clinton on abortion.https://polination.wordpress.com...

I saw the 9% poll in one of the primary exist polls I believe, and I'm not sure which one. Sorry about that. Hilary believes a fetus, even if it's 8 months old, can be aborted, despite it being able to live outside the womb, has a functioning brain, can feel pain, ect. Basically all the atheist liberal scientists say is life, hilary will allow to be aborted. Not too many people believe in that. Seriously why are people voting for a canadate in favor of killing a baby with the ability to live, and feel pain?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 4:08:03 AM
At 4/22/2016 2:27:22 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

No he really is stupid judging from the rest of his posts

Alexforpresident
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 4:02:12 PM
At 4/22/2016 4:08:03 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/22/2016 2:27:22 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

No he really is stupid judging from the rest of his posts

Do you have a problem with my post? Do think trump is the best republican and hillary is the best dem? If not, why don't other people see it, and vote for someone else. I'll grant the dems didn't really have a choice. Hillary and trump are 2 of the most disliked people in history of the elections. So why are they winning?