Jump to topic:

Do you support death with dignity laws.

ILoveSitarMusic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 6:19:39 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Death with dignity laws ensure the right of terminal patients to die with dignity. If I were terminal, I would want to die with dignity. It is easy for the life at all costs crowd to sdit on their high horse and judge, until something happens to change their mind.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 2:32:16 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 6:19:39 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
Death with dignity laws ensure the right of terminal patients to die with dignity. If I were terminal, I would want to die with dignity. It is easy for the life at all costs crowd to sdit on their high horse and judge, until something happens to change their mind.

Social conservatism is extremely hypocritical when it comes to life. They would deny a person treatment for a chronic disease which ends up killing them early, yet they won't let someone of sound mind end their life in terminal situations.

Where is the sanctity of life when a woman with diabetes is in a state like Texas and can't afford health insurance and the state doesn't offer Medicaid to her? Heck Ted Cruz wants to revoke the preexisting conditions and have this woman intelligible for coverage for that condition should she get a job that offers insurance or find the money for an individual policy.