Hillary Clinton's amazing metamorphosis

Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 9:54:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Hillary Clinton's transformation when in a black Church
Black Churches have a amazing effect on Hillary Clinton and the transformation that takes place with Hillary once she's inside the church is simply miraculous. gone is the secular Hillary, the tough as nails, no holds bared ,political piranha Who's only philosophy is to do whatever it takes to win. But when Hillary steps inside the holy temple , the black church, all the crude cut-throat gutter politics she daily practices is washed away and a renewed Hillary, clean as the driven snow appears. But this transformation is nothing new for Hillary as this amazing feat of metamorphosis has happened to Hillary before when in a black church . One instance of a previous metamorphosis was when in a black church she suddenly began to speak in a black ethnic manner, She was up at the podium when she suddenly began to speak in their dialect, she began," I ain't no ways tired, I have come too far, no one said the road would be easy..." and just recently once again the worldly street- wise Hillary Clinton metamorphosed into a saintly disciple of the church, she looked up to the heavens and said to the black audience,"This is the day the Lord has made," ..... "Being here at this church with these beautiful people, knowing how grateful I am for this spring day. I feel blessed and grace is all around us." Which Hilary Clinton is the real Hillary Clinton, the one who has often demonstrated her character upon the world stage or the Hillary standing in a Black Church behind a podium, I think we know who the real Hillary Clinton is ,or we should anyway.
musicalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 10:19:38 PM
At 4/25/2016 9:54:06 PM, Lookingatissues wrote:
Black Churches have a amazing effect on Hillary Clinton and the transformation that takes place with Hillary once she's inside the church is simply miraculous. gone is the secular Hillary, the tough as nails, no holds bared ,political piranha Who's only philosophy is to do whatever it takes to win. But when Hillary steps inside the holy temple , the black church, all the crude cut-throat gutter politics she daily practices is washed away and a renewed Hillary, clean as the driven snow appears. But this transformation is nothing new for Hillary as this amazing feat of metamorphosis has happened to Hillary before when in a black church . One instance of a previous metamorphosis was when in a black church she suddenly began to speak in a black ethnic manner, She was up at the podium when she suddenly began to speak in their dialect, she began," I ain't no ways tired, I have come too far, no one said the road would be easy..." and just recently once again the worldly street- wise Hillary Clinton metamorphosed into a saintly disciple of the church, she looked up to the heavens and said to the black audience,"This is the day the Lord has made," ..... "Being here at this church with these beautiful people, knowing how grateful I am for this spring day. I feel blessed and grace is all around us." Which Hilary Clinton is the real Hillary Clinton, the one who has often demonstrated her character upon the world stage or the Hillary standing in a Black Church behind a podium, I think we know who the real Hillary Clinton is ,or we should anyway. ::

I wonder what she would be like in a brown church, yellow church, white church or red church?
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 11:40:46 PM
Black Churches have a amazing effect on Hillary Clinton and the transformation that takes place with Hillary once she's inside the church is simply miraculous. gone is the secular Hillary, the tough as nails, no holds bared ,political piranha Who's only philosophy is to do whatever it takes to win. But when Hillary steps inside the holy temple , the black church, all the crude cut-throat gutter politics she daily practices is washed away and a renewed Hillary, clean as the driven snow appears. But this transformation is nothing new for Hillary as this amazing feat of metamorphosis has happened to Hillary before when in a black church . One instance of a previous metamorphosis was when in a black church she suddenly began to speak in a black ethnic manner, She was up at the podium when she suddenly began to speak in their dialect, she began," I ain't no ways tired, I have come too far, no one said the road would be easy..." and just recently once again the worldly street- wise Hillary Clinton metamorphosed into a saintly disciple of the church, she looked up to the heavens and said to the black audience,"This is the day the Lord has made," ..... "Being here at this church with these beautiful people, knowing how grateful I am for this spring day. I feel blessed and grace is all around us." Which Hilary Clinton is the real Hillary Clinton, the one who has often demonstrated her character upon the world stage or the Hillary standing in a Black Church behind a podium, I think we know who the real Hillary Clinton is ,or we should anyway.

She surely knows how to preform to an audience; a chameleon.
Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 1:24:44 AM
You posted,".....She surely knows how to preform to an audience; a chameleon."

The ability of metamorphosis must be in the genetics of democrats for example, Franklin D. Roosevelt onces aid of himself," ""You know, I am a juggler and I never let my right hand know what my left hand does. I may have one policy for Europe and one diametrically opposite for North and South America. I may be entirely inconsistent, and furthermore I am perfectly willing to mislead and tell untruths if it will help...." Then "Barack Obama said: "I serve as a blank screen on which people of vastly different political stripes project their own views."
The trouble with the president,...speaking of Franklin D. Roosevelt,...." Harry Truman once charged, "is that he lies."
House Tapes from FDR to Clinton
Its genetic, the democrats can't help themselves .

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com...
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 2:52:07 AM
The ironic thing is that black people hate her.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 2:36:06 AM
At 4/26/2016 1:48:05 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Now try to defeat the Chameleon Centipede
Hillary Clinton is like a praying mantis , those that she claim's to be friend with, end up, often paying for that friendship with their lives
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 5:01:10 PM
At 4/26/2016 2:52:07 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Doesn't she have 90% of the black vote?
Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 2:24:10 PM
At 4/27/2016 5:01:10 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/26/2016 2:52:07 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Doesn't she have 90% of the black vote?
Hillary and the democrats have the black votes because...A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw, Everybody's Political What's What? (1944) ch. 30
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 5:15:42 PM
Posted: 3 months ago

She's a banana gobbling chimpanzee
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...