Jump to topic:

Enabling male perverts to enjoy life.

musicalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 11:05:51 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
By passing bathroom laws that discriminate against certain individuals who appear to be women but unless they actually show their sexual organs to a bathroom monitor, any individual perverts can dress up like women and enter a women's bathroom to stare at anything that gets them excited. What a wonderful world that would be for perverted males.

Do you think any females would dress up like men to go watch men pee? I'm sure homosexuals would love to see another man watch them pee unless they discovered it was a women dressed up like a man. Should the female dressed up like a man be charged with a crime if the man being watched finds out it's a female?
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 11:33:36 PM
At 4/25/2016 11:05:51 PM, musicalone wrote:
By passing bathroom laws that discriminate against certain individuals who appear to be women but unless they actually show their sexual organs to a bathroom monitor, any individual perverts can dress up like women and enter a women's bathroom to stare at anything that gets them excited. What a wonderful world that would be for perverted males.

Do you think any females would dress up like men to go watch men pee? I'm sure homosexuals would love to see another man watch them pee unless they discovered it was a women dressed up like a man. Should the female dressed up like a man be charged with a crime if the man being watched finds out it's a female?

People spend very little time in a restroom. They do their business and go. Perverts would not go through the trouble to dress up merely for access and a brief peep show; which can't happen with stalls. Nor would be able to stay in the restroom for long due to easy detection. Restroom laws and brewha associated is stupid and is creating more needless fear mongering. Everyone is evil and a potential pervert; precious snowflakes all in an uproar over nothing. There are bigger issues of concern. This is the epitome of PC social idiocy. I've gone to concerts and clubs in the past where the ladies room line was too long; I used the men's room. No male batted an eye or even turned a head in my direction. Many clubs in my area were unisex, I saw nothing tawdry going on other than the occasional drug deal. Stupid, stupid, stupid, issue.
musicalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 12:15:59 AM
At 4/25/2016 11:33:36 PM, Peepette wrote:

People spend very little time in a restroom. They do their business and go. Perverts would not go through the trouble to dress up merely for access and a brief peep show; which can't happen with stalls. Nor would be able to stay in the restroom for long due to easy detection. Restroom laws and brewha associated is stupid and is creating more needless fear mongering. Everyone is evil and a potential pervert; precious snowflakes all in an uproar over nothing. There are bigger issues of concern. This is the epitome of PC social idiocy. I've gone to concerts and clubs in the past where the ladies room line was too long; I used the men's room. No male batted an eye or even turned a head in my direction. Many clubs in my area were unisex, I saw nothing tawdry going on other than the occasional drug deal. Stupid, stupid, stupid, issue. : :

I agree with you from your point of view but to perverts who will do anything to get sexually aroused, these laws will enable them to get even more excited.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 12:30:36 AM

People spend very little time in a restroom. They do their business and go. Perverts would not go through the trouble to dress up merely for access and a brief peep show; which can't happen with stalls. Nor would be able to stay in the restroom for long due to easy detection. Restroom laws and brewha associated is stupid and is creating more needless fear mongering. Everyone is evil and a potential pervert; precious snowflakes all in an uproar over nothing. There are bigger issues of concern. This is the epitome of PC social idiocy. I've gone to concerts and clubs in the past where the ladies room line was too long; I used the men's room. No male batted an eye or even turned a head in my direction. Many clubs in my area were unisex, I saw nothing tawdry going on other than the occasional drug deal. Stupid, stupid, stupid, issue.

I thought you were a dude.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 12:35:00 AM
At 4/26/2016 12:15:59 AM, musicalone wrote:

People spend very little time in a restroom. They do their business and go. Perverts would not go through the trouble to dress up merely for access and a brief peep show; which can't happen with stalls. Nor would be able to stay in the restroom for long due to easy detection. Restroom laws and brewha associated is stupid and is creating more needless fear mongering. Everyone is evil and a potential pervert; precious snowflakes all in an uproar over nothing. There are bigger issues of concern. This is the epitome of PC social idiocy. I've gone to concerts and clubs in the past where the ladies room line was too long; I used the men's room. No male batted an eye or even turned a head in my direction. Many clubs in my area were unisex, I saw nothing tawdry going on other than the occasional drug deal. Stupid, stupid, stupid, issue. : :

I agree with you from your point of view but to perverts who will do anything to get sexually aroused, these laws will enable them to get even more excited.

There's a pervert behind every toilet, behind every door. Look out! there's another one hiding in the corner! Perverts abound!
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 12:36:00 AM
At 4/26/2016 12:30:36 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

I thought you were a dude.

No Vox, not a dude and never was one.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 12:57:52 AM

If a woman caught someone or saw someone peeking their arse would be shredded by everyone in the restroom. Women will turn vicious when violated ,as a collective can do great harm. Restrooms are far from save places for perverts
musicalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 1:39:16 AM
At 4/26/2016 12:35:00 AM, Peepette wrote:

There's a pervert behind every toilet, behind every door. Look out! there's another one hiding in the corner! Perverts abound! : :

No one knows what God has put in the minds of men who were created both male and female. There are more sexual perverts than meets the eye because of the strong sexual desire he put in their minds.
musicalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 1:46:57 AM
At 4/26/2016 12:57:52 AM, Peepette wrote:

If a woman caught someone or saw someone peeking their arse would be shredded by everyone in the restroom. Women will turn vicious when violated ,as a collective can do great harm. Restrooms are far from save places for perverts : :

Perverts and rapists risk getting caught every time they perform their sexual thoughts.
bhakun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 1:55:10 AM
What about male perverts going into the bathroom with little boys? You don;t have a problem with that.

Your transphobic argument makes no sense. We let grown women pee with little girls and we let grown men pee with little boys, yet theres a little amount of sexual abuse in public bathrooms (especially by a stranger. Its almost always a family member or close friend).

Your solution is to have people that walk, talk, act, and dress like a girl go into men's bathrooms, and vice versa. How uncomfortable would that be for both parties!
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
musicalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 2:10:35 AM
At 4/26/2016 1:55:10 AM, bhakun wrote:
What about male perverts going into the bathroom with little boys? You don;t have a problem with that.

Your transphobic argument makes no sense. We let grown women pee with little girls and we let grown men pee with little boys, yet theres a little amount of sexual abuse in public bathrooms (especially by a stranger. Its almost always a family member or close friend).

Your solution is to have people that walk, talk, act, and dress like a girl go into men's bathrooms, and vice versa. How uncomfortable would that be for both parties! : :

I'm making fun of the government making laws to protect certain people. The government can't do anything to protect us from thieves, murderers, rapists, perverts, etc. But it sure is interesting to watch them make people believe they can.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 2:48:54 AM
118 women responded to the survey which was mainly comprised of seven statements that women could respond to by checking one of the following options: "definitely disagree", "disagree", "slightly disagree", "slightly agree", "agree", or "definitely agree". There was no neutral option available to respondents.
Perhaps the most telling information gathered from the survey was that the large majority of women prefer "women only" restrooms. Two thirds of respondents "agreed" or "definitely agreed" that they "prefer to use restrooms that are only used by women." This is a significant preference when deciding between women"s/men"s rooms or unisex restrooms. Here at Green Flush, we have often heard from country clubs and golf courses that their whole reason for installing a restroom is to please the female visitors. In situations like these, it seems that going with the gendered restroom is the most appropriate.
musicalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 2:55:11 AM
At 4/26/2016 2:48:54 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
118 women responded to the survey which was mainly comprised of seven statements that women could respond to by checking one of the following options: "definitely disagree", "disagree", "slightly disagree", "slightly agree", "agree", or "definitely agree". There was no neutral option available to respondents.
Perhaps the most telling information gathered from the survey was that the large majority of women prefer "women only" restrooms. Two thirds of respondents "agreed" or "definitely agreed" that they "prefer to use restrooms that are only used by women." This is a significant preference when deciding between women"s/men"s rooms or unisex restrooms. Here at Green Flush, we have often heard from country clubs and golf courses that their whole reason for installing a restroom is to please the female visitors. In situations like these, it seems that going with the gendered restroom is the most appropriate. : :

If the government interferes with our bathroom habits. then where is the cut-off point to which government is abusing it's citizens. Are these states who implemented gendered bathrooms going to have bathroom monitors to check their genitals before entering?
ken1122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 1:57:03 AM

The law is for those who identify as a woman. With these laws, you don't have to dress like a woman, have female sex organs, or even pretend to be a woman; all you gotta do is go in the woman's restroom and they will assume you identify as a woman.

Ken