Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Bernie Sanders Supporters: take this poll

ben2974
Posts: 767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump.
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 3:04:29 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump. : :

If you watch videos of Trump's speeches, you will notice many comments under each video with Democrats supporting Bernie who say they will vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't get nominated. I haven't seen anywhere where they say they will vote for Hillary. In fact, most of Bernie's supporters are supporting him because they hate Hillary Clinton.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 3:07:50 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 3:04:29 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump. : :

If you watch videos of Trump's speeches, you will notice many comments under each video with Democrats supporting Bernie who say they will vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't get nominated. I haven't seen anywhere where they say they will vote for Hillary. In fact, most of Bernie's supporters are supporting him because they hate Hillary Clinton.
I'm not voting for Hillary or Trump is my point - but I will vote third party or write in Sanders, if it comes to that, just to show my opposition to both candidates.
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 3:10:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 3:07:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:04:29 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump. : :

If you watch videos of Trump's speeches, you will notice many comments under each video with Democrats supporting Bernie who say they will vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't get nominated. I haven't seen anywhere where they say they will vote for Hillary. In fact, most of Bernie's supporters are supporting him because they hate Hillary Clinton.
I'm not voting for Hillary or Trump is my point - but I will vote third party or write in Sanders, if it comes to that, just to show my opposition to both candidates. : :

Do you believe it's necessary for you to vote? Why can't you just sit back and enjoy the show instead?
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 3:20:23 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 3:10:19 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:07:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:04:29 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump. : :

If you watch videos of Trump's speeches, you will notice many comments under each video with Democrats supporting Bernie who say they will vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't get nominated. I haven't seen anywhere where they say they will vote for Hillary. In fact, most of Bernie's supporters are supporting him because they hate Hillary Clinton.
I'm not voting for Hillary or Trump is my point - but I will vote third party or write in Sanders, if it comes to that, just to show my opposition to both candidates. : :

Do you believe it's necessary for you to vote? Why can't you just sit back and enjoy the show instead?

Of course I'm going to still vote - It's my right to show my dissatisfaction with both political candidates. It's still sends a message, and if more people who were dissatisfied with Hillary and Trump voted regardless, maybe there could be a serious third party threat.

My opinion is that Trump's main goal of running was to to get white supremacists republicans to not elect Rubio or Cruz, who could have obtained a substantial enough conservative Latino vote to challenge Hillary in the general. The problem is that no one realized how many white supremacists exist in the US, and now that Trump has gained ground, he could actually win the general. I refuse to vote for any candidates that try to use the racist nature of our country to try and skew votes and sabatoge the electoral process.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 3:23:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Voting for trump has the highest number of votes! :D

Looks like you can't stump the trump.
ben2974
Posts: 767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 4:07:18 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump.

it's true I should have made the third option Abstain/third party or something like that. But my main reason for framing the question/answers as it is, is to get an idea of how Bernie supporters think specifically with regard to Clinton and Trump.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 4:09:55 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 4:07:18 AM, ben2974 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump.

it's true I should have made the third option Abstain/third party or something like that. But my main reason for framing the question/answers as it is, is to get an idea of how Bernie supporters think specifically with regard to Clinton and Trump.

I can't speak for all Sanders supporters - but I know for me it's a sure neither and I will still be voting.
ben2974
Posts: 767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 4:13:14 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 4:09:55 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 4:07:18 AM, ben2974 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump.

it's true I should have made the third option Abstain/third party or something like that. But my main reason for framing the question/answers as it is, is to get an idea of how Bernie supporters think specifically with regard to Clinton and Trump.

I can't speak for all Sanders supporters - but I know for me it's a sure neither and I will still be voting.

But let me ask you: if you were adamant about voting regardless the situation, and ONLY Trump and Clinton were on the ballot, who would you force yourself to vote for?

Basically, who do you dislike more, if not equally? That's the purpose of my survey question.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 4:31:47 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 4:13:14 AM, ben2974 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 4:09:55 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 4:07:18 AM, ben2974 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump.

it's true I should have made the third option Abstain/third party or something like that. But my main reason for framing the question/answers as it is, is to get an idea of how Bernie supporters think specifically with regard to Clinton and Trump.

I can't speak for all Sanders supporters - but I know for me it's a sure neither and I will still be voting.

But let me ask you: if you were adamant about voting regardless the situation, and ONLY Trump and Clinton were on the ballot, who would you force yourself to vote for?

Basically, who do you dislike more, if not equally? That's the purpose of my survey question.

They both equally make me nauseous. And there are options other than voting for anyone who makes me nauseous.
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 5:18:13 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 3:20:23 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:10:19 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:07:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:04:29 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump. : :

If you watch videos of Trump's speeches, you will notice many comments under each video with Democrats supporting Bernie who say they will vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't get nominated. I haven't seen anywhere where they say they will vote for Hillary. In fact, most of Bernie's supporters are supporting him because they hate Hillary Clinton.
I'm not voting for Hillary or Trump is my point - but I will vote third party or write in Sanders, if it comes to that, just to show my opposition to both candidates. : :

Do you believe it's necessary for you to vote? Why can't you just sit back and enjoy the show instead?

Of course I'm going to still vote - It's my right to show my dissatisfaction with both political candidates. It's still sends a message, and if more people who were dissatisfied with Hillary and Trump voted regardless, maybe there could be a serious third party threat.

My opinion is that Trump's main goal of running was to to get white supremacists republicans to not elect Rubio or Cruz, who could have obtained a substantial enough conservative Latino vote to challenge Hillary in the general. The problem is that no one realized how many white supremacists exist in the US, and now that Trump has gained ground, he could actually win the general. I refuse to vote for any candidates that try to use the racist nature of our country to try and skew votes and sabatoge the electoral process. : :

Do you realize that none of the candidates will know if you vote for them or not. Voting is only meant for you and nothing else. If it makes you feel important, then go ahead but it won't make any difference to vote for a winner or loser. They don't know who you are anyway.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 5:31:44 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 5:18:13 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:20:23 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:10:19 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:07:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:04:29 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump. : :

If you watch videos of Trump's speeches, you will notice many comments under each video with Democrats supporting Bernie who say they will vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't get nominated. I haven't seen anywhere where they say they will vote for Hillary. In fact, most of Bernie's supporters are supporting him because they hate Hillary Clinton.
I'm not voting for Hillary or Trump is my point - but I will vote third party or write in Sanders, if it comes to that, just to show my opposition to both candidates. : :

Do you believe it's necessary for you to vote? Why can't you just sit back and enjoy the show instead?

Of course I'm going to still vote - It's my right to show my dissatisfaction with both political candidates. It's still sends a message, and if more people who were dissatisfied with Hillary and Trump voted regardless, maybe there could be a serious third party threat.

My opinion is that Trump's main goal of running was to to get white supremacists republicans to not elect Rubio or Cruz, who could have obtained a substantial enough conservative Latino vote to challenge Hillary in the general. The problem is that no one realized how many white supremacists exist in the US, and now that Trump has gained ground, he could actually win the general. I refuse to vote for any candidates that try to use the racist nature of our country to try and skew votes and sabatoge the electoral process. : :

Do you realize that none of the candidates will know if you vote for them or not. Voting is only meant for you and nothing else. If it makes you feel important, then go ahead but it won't make any difference to vote for a winner or loser. They don't know who you are anyway.
I don't care who knows or doesn't know who I vote for. On election day when the results come in, I will see my result along with the others who didn't vote for one of the front runners, and be like yeah, at least I voted and exercised my right. I voted for Nader in 2000, and my mom was upset with me for "throwing away" my vote, but Nader was the only candidate that didn't make me nauseous that year. I couldn't stand Gore or Bush.
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 5:36:33 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 5:31:44 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 5:18:13 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:20:23 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:10:19 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:07:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:04:29 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump. : :

If you watch videos of Trump's speeches, you will notice many comments under each video with Democrats supporting Bernie who say they will vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't get nominated. I haven't seen anywhere where they say they will vote for Hillary. In fact, most of Bernie's supporters are supporting him because they hate Hillary Clinton.
I'm not voting for Hillary or Trump is my point - but I will vote third party or write in Sanders, if it comes to that, just to show my opposition to both candidates. : :

Do you believe it's necessary for you to vote? Why can't you just sit back and enjoy the show instead?

Of course I'm going to still vote - It's my right to show my dissatisfaction with both political candidates. It's still sends a message, and if more people who were dissatisfied with Hillary and Trump voted regardless, maybe there could be a serious third party threat.

My opinion is that Trump's main goal of running was to to get white supremacists republicans to not elect Rubio or Cruz, who could have obtained a substantial enough conservative Latino vote to challenge Hillary in the general. The problem is that no one realized how many white supremacists exist in the US, and now that Trump has gained ground, he could actually win the general. I refuse to vote for any candidates that try to use the racist nature of our country to try and skew votes and sabatoge the electoral process. : :

Do you realize that none of the candidates will know if you vote for them or not. Voting is only meant for you and nothing else. If it makes you feel important, then go ahead but it won't make any difference to vote for a winner or loser. They don't know who you are anyway.
I don't care who knows or doesn't know who I vote for. On election day when the results come in, I will see my result along with the others who didn't vote for one of the front runners, and be like yeah, at least I voted and exercised my right. I voted for Nader in 2000, and my mom was upset with me for "throwing away" my vote, but Nader was the only candidate that didn't make me nauseous that year. I couldn't stand Gore or Bush. : :

Like I said, your vote is for you only. It has nothing to do with changing the outcome of the election.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 5:40:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 5:36:33 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 5:31:44 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 5:18:13 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:20:23 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:10:19 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:07:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:04:29 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump. : :

If you watch videos of Trump's speeches, you will notice many comments under each video with Democrats supporting Bernie who say they will vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't get nominated. I haven't seen anywhere where they say they will vote for Hillary. In fact, most of Bernie's supporters are supporting him because they hate Hillary Clinton.
I'm not voting for Hillary or Trump is my point - but I will vote third party or write in Sanders, if it comes to that, just to show my opposition to both candidates. : :

Do you believe it's necessary for you to vote? Why can't you just sit back and enjoy the show instead?

Of course I'm going to still vote - It's my right to show my dissatisfaction with both political candidates. It's still sends a message, and if more people who were dissatisfied with Hillary and Trump voted regardless, maybe there could be a serious third party threat.

My opinion is that Trump's main goal of running was to to get white supremacists republicans to not elect Rubio or Cruz, who could have obtained a substantial enough conservative Latino vote to challenge Hillary in the general. The problem is that no one realized how many white supremacists exist in the US, and now that Trump has gained ground, he could actually win the general. I refuse to vote for any candidates that try to use the racist nature of our country to try and skew votes and sabatoge the electoral process. : :

Do you realize that none of the candidates will know if you vote for them or not. Voting is only meant for you and nothing else. If it makes you feel important, then go ahead but it won't make any difference to vote for a winner or loser. They don't know who you are anyway.
I don't care who knows or doesn't know who I vote for. On election day when the results come in, I will see my result along with the others who didn't vote for one of the front runners, and be like yeah, at least I voted and exercised my right. I voted for Nader in 2000, and my mom was upset with me for "throwing away" my vote, but Nader was the only candidate that didn't make me nauseous that year. I couldn't stand Gore or Bush. : :

Like I said, your vote is for you only. It has nothing to do with changing the outcome of the election.

If that was the case, than voting would be obsolete. I really think that many Sanders supporters feel the same way I do about Trump and Hillary. I just hope they take the time to vote and make sure our voices are at least heard.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 1:24:12 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump.

+1
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 2:21:31 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Basically this poll needs a short series of questions, with final analysis being on the cross section. For example, question one being who do you want to vote for? This would confirm if they are Sanders supporters.

There is also a false dilemma, which others have pointed out. Combining the results of those who abstain, write in a name, vote for some third party eold be fine; wording it as strictly those three options gives you an invalid comparison.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 2:36:13 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 3:04:29 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump. : :

If you watch videos of Trump's speeches, you will notice many comments under each video with Democrats supporting Bernie who say they will vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't get nominated. I haven't seen anywhere where they say they will vote for Hillary. In fact, most of Bernie's supporters are supporting him because they hate Hillary Clinton.

You will be very wrong. Crossover happens in every cycle, this one will be no different. Now, within the GOP, Trump is very disliked. There are many many republicans who simply hate the guy. Do you think all the "stop Trump" people are "not real voters"?
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 2:48:28 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 2:36:13 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:04:29 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump. : :

If you watch videos of Trump's speeches, you will notice many comments under each video with Democrats supporting Bernie who say they will vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't get nominated. I haven't seen anywhere where they say they will vote for Hillary. In fact, most of Bernie's supporters are supporting him because they hate Hillary Clinton.

You will be very wrong. Crossover happens in every cycle, this one will be no different. Now, within the GOP, Trump is very disliked. There are many many republicans who simply hate the guy. Do you think all the "stop Trump" people are "not real voters"?

I read somewhere that 1/3rd of Kasich supporters would vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump in a general election. I imaging the proportion of Ted Cruz voters who would do the same is smaller, but there are GOP voters who would defect away from Trump if he wins the nomination
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 3:04:38 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 2:48:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/27/2016 2:36:13 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/26/2016 3:04:29 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/26/2016 12:59:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:30:38 PM, ben2974 wrote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com...

It asks who you would vote for if Sanders does not become the democratic nominee.
I would appreciate DDO's participation.

Thanks!

Your survey doesn't give the option for voting third party or writing a candidate in. I bet there are many people who feel so strongly against Hillary or Trump, that we will choose other options if it boils down to Hillary or Trump. : :

If you watch videos of Trump's speeches, you will notice many comments under each video with Democrats supporting Bernie who say they will vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't get nominated. I haven't seen anywhere where they say they will vote for Hillary. In fact, most of Bernie's supporters are supporting him because they hate Hillary Clinton.

You will be very wrong. Crossover happens in every cycle, this one will be no different. Now, within the GOP, Trump is very disliked. There are many many republicans who simply hate the guy. Do you think all the "stop Trump" people are "not real voters"?

I read somewhere that 1/3rd of Kasich supporters would vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump in a general election. I imaging the proportion of Ted Cruz voters who would do the same is smaller, but there are GOP voters who would defect away from Trump if he wins the nomination

Of all the republicans I know, there are very few that can tolerate Trump. These people that love Trump live in a Trump centric world. They think that everyone is just like them, and all the "establishment GOP" just doesn't exist. Do they really think that people that have been republicans for a lifetime are simply "not republicans"? What a joke. These republicans are damn good people that I disagree with on almost everything, but they are embarrassed at where their party is right now. They will go to the polls, and vote down-ticket, but I know many will sit-out the top, or vote Clinton. They are republican, they are not nuts.